page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Notice this video quality is so poor you can't even see the wings on the airplane clearly. Chances are, those are birds and they never got anywhere near the contrail, of course if you can't see the airplane wings why would you see the bird wings? That's why they look like dots.

You are right. Why is the plane surrounded in purple haze.

So ether the plane was put on top of triangle of purple from
ionized air or we see a projected image from the craft that
looks like a plane.

That explanation is sort of analogous to seeing some mouse poop in the alley but no mouse and saying "the alien spacecraft must have beamed up the mouse and when it pooped they didn't want the poop so they beamed just the poop back to earth, that's why you see the poop even though there's no mouse around" Why make up such ridiculously complicated explanations when much simpler explanations will do, like "the reason you don't see the mouse is because it ran away after it pooped" or "the reason the images in the video are so unclear is it's a crappy quality video"?

Aren't the simpler explanations the more likely ones? (I know it's blasphemy to ask that on ATS because some people here don't seem to think so).

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You dont see anything getting sprayed or fancy lines in the sky.Im not even a meterologist and even i know that if governments were going to spray the populace with all manners of heavy metals,bacteria,chemicals etc it would be at very low altitude compared to what chemtrailers commonly point at to prove they exist.I wish chemtrailers with all their enthusiasm would put that too good use and study the real phenomena of the populace being sprayed...not spending their lives trying to prove that simple contrails are chemicals being sprayed.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Considering that there is no such thing as a Chemtrail, what does that tell us about the credibility of this footages author?

Umm.....what planet do you live on......

I won't let others be sucked into your ignorance....

Turn off.....Turn on.....

DC Chemical
IFF
Edcate-yourself
Rense.com
Chemtrails

4 engines......6 trails....You do the math.....

Subsequent tests have been conducted on other aerosol samples ('chemtrails'), and have repeatedly confirmed the presence of aluminum oxide and barium salts as components in the fiberous material, both which are highly toxic when inhaled. Even inhalation of these compounds at low levels would lead to increased risk for cancer, Alheimerz, neuropathy, and many other diseases.

The 'chemtrail' aerosol is composed of a bounding filament form, which itself contains an extensive sub-micron filament structure. No match has been made for these aerosols to any known material, to include the efforts of a highly paid forensics lab. These aerosol fibers are simply something mainstream science has not seen before. These fibers are both highly structured and complex at sub-micron to nanometer scale, to include the presence of unidentified biological forms, which appear to have both fungal and mycoplasmic characteristics.

Deny Ignorant People...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Water vapor in high humidity?

When we have high humidity water doesn't evaporate into the air. So it just spreads out into a thin cirrus layer. As the water vapor slowly descends the cirrus layer then starts to deform giving it a twisted look. You get high humidity lower to the ground most of the time so that's where the vapor cloud persists.

I don't doubt for one min that the army have chemical praying devices but 99% of what people are showing as chemtrails was just made by commercial aircraft. If that was happening people would see the spraying devices.

Oh and by the way out of the pics posted above the one with the caption '
4 engines......6 trails....You do the math.....' is a fake. the 2 extra trails are not aligned with the other 4..thats impossible traveling at that speed

[edit on 15-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload

Considering that there is no such thing as a Chemtrail, what does that tell us about the credibility of this footages author?

Umm.....what planet do you live on......

One in which not everyone beleived all the rubbish they're fed on the internet? Perhaps you would care to explain why you think those images show anything other than normal contrails or aircraft? Every image has been explained many times over on ATS in the past few years.

but since we're in an image posting session, here are normal contrails (and a few natural clouds) - all comprised of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals - just sos you don't get confused

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

One in which not everyone beleived all the rubbish they're fed on the internet? Perhaps you would care to explain why you think those images show anything other than normal contrails or aircraft?

Because its whats in these trails that's important.....duh

DCChemicals

A sample of chemtrails fibers was collected on November 17th, 2005 by Jeff Chandler in Northern Highlands, California. While playing outside with his son, Mr. Chandler had noticed very low fibrous clouds in early afternoon following suspicious aircraft spraying. Soon afterwards white fibrous material began to land on the ground, trees, and cars.

Mr. Chandler soon contacted Mr. Clifford Carnicom, a citizen scientist and leading investigator of the covert aerosol spraying operations. Mr. Carnicom advised Mr. Chandler to contact the EPA to ask for assistance in sample identification, as it was clear the spraying posed a grave public health with. The EPA refused to identify the aerosol sample, refused to acknowledge receipt of the sample, and refused to offer any analytical assistance whatsoever. It was most disappointing to learn that there was no chance of having a chemical analysis done on the material. Imagine my surprise to find out that the Federal Environmental Protection Agency has no interest in dealing with samples like my son had collected. This is the US government agency chartered to protect citizens from hazardous chemicals in the air, water, and land! One has to wonder why this tax-supported “agency representing the interests of the people” refuses to investigate allegations, from tax-paying citizens, that SOMEONE is spraying the skies with chemicals DETRIMENTAL to the environment we all live in. Adding insult to injury, they flatly refuse to even examine physical samples of the alleged chemicals! WHO DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY WORK FOR??

-Jeff Chandler, 17 November 2005 After further consultation with Mr. Carnicom, Mr. Chandler decided it would be best to analyze the sample himself using an Intel QX3 digital microscope equipment to which he had access. This was five days after the aerosol fibers fell from the sky, during which time the sample had been slowly decomposing in an airtight jar.

10x magnification of airborne fibrous material*, sealed, (Chandler, 11/17/2005)

I was not prepared for what happened when I popped the cap off the jar, though… It seems that when we sealed the jar with the packing tape, it did build up a concentration of whatever this material becomes when it breaks down. I was hit in the face with some sort of extremely noxious gas! My eyes burned fiercely, and I began coughing desperately. There was a very strong metallic taste on my tongue as well. It took several minutes to recover from this terrible bout. I worry what the long-term effects might be, but in the short term I did not get sick or feel any incapacitation. -Jeff Chandler, 17 November 2005

Mr. Chandler continued with his micrographic analysis of the aerosol fibers, and these are the pictures which were produced.

Chandler's results indicate that the aerosol 'chemtrails' samples, beyond have nothing in common in water vapor, also appear to have nothing in common with simple particulate dessicants such as aluminum oxide. There appears to be a complex chemical reactive form present with bifurcated filament structure.

Subsequent tests have been conducted on other aerosol samples ('chemtrails'), and have repeatedly confirmed the presence of aluminum oxide and barium salts as components in the fiberous material, both which are highly toxic when inhaled. Even inhalation of these compounds at low levels would lead to increased risk for cancer, Alheimerz, neuropathy, and many other diseases.

More extensive tests of the chemtrails material have found dessicated human red blood cells, mycoplasm, and pathogenic fungal forms present within the fibrous structure. The 'chemtrail' aerosol is composed of a bounding filament form, which itself contains an extensive sub-micron filament structure. No match has been made for these aerosols to any known material, to include the efforts of a highly paid forensics lab. These aerosol fibers are simply something mainstream science has not seen before. These fibers are both highly structured and complex at sub-micron to nanometer scale, to include the presence of unidentified biological forms, which appear to have both fungal and mycoplasmic characteristics.

I guess the presence of aluminum oxide and barium salts in the air you breath doesn't bother you......don't worry, it will soon.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If that's the case the why doesn't everyone see these fibers every day? The sample he has might be something dodgy but that doesn't apply to all the chemtrail pics people put up because they don't have these fiber samples as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

While that case may be by itself....it is well documented that
Aluminum oxide and other chemicals are present in these chem trails...

Defcon doesn't even acknowledge the presence of chemtrails...

Rense.com

Chemtrails

William Thomas

Holmstead

"they" say for Global warming reasons.....fine, what ever,.....but the fact still remains that you are breathing this stuff in.....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Overload

Thank you overload, it gets very difficult sometimes to find the motivation to continue these type of discussions, I couldn't find it in this thread so I decided to drop it but then we have people with the knowledge ready to spread like yourself which helps give hope in situations where there are people who have none.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Tesla - sorry to have derailed your thread apparently... just took a look back here.

Whomever brought up that the 'ufo's' could be birds has a pretty good point.

However, wouldn't the birds be so out of focus when the camera is on such a far away object as the plane - as to be not noticeable on such footage?

I mean the birds would be nowhere near as high up as the plane. If there were to be birds in the footage they would only be a blur, and as such would be unnoticeable - and definately not appear as dots.

With regards to chemtrails - I am on the fence. However if they picked up before another swine flu scare, then we all have to take another look - a serious look. (Nothin like dumbing down people's immune systems right before a 'pandemic')

I was thinking they would be more for 'global warming' that is debatable even... but the Council on Foreign Relations thinks it is a problem, and they are the ones making policy and decisions nowadays.

Most schemes that would alter the earth's albedo envision putting reflective particles into the upper atmosphere, much as volcanoes do already. Such schemes offer quick impacts with relatively little effort. For example, just one kilogram of sulfur well placed in the stratosphere would roughly offset the warming effect of several hundred thousand kilograms of carbon dioxide. Other schemes include seeding bright reflective clouds by blowing seawater or other substances into the lower atmosphere. Substantial reductions of global warming are also possible to achieve by converting dark places that absorb lots of sunlight to lighter shades -- for example, by replacing dark forests with more reflective grasslands.
(Engineered plants might be designed for the task.) More ambitious projects could include launching a huge cloud of thin refracting discs into a special space orbit that parks the discs between the sun and the earth in order to bend just a bit of sunlight away before it hits the planet.

So far, launching reflective materials into the upper stratosphere seems to be the easiest and most cost-effective option. This could be accomplished by using high-flying aircraft, naval guns, or giant balloons. The appropriate materials could include sulfate aerosols (which would be created by releasing sulfur dioxide gas), aluminum oxide dust, or even self-levitating and self-orienting designer particles engineered to migrate to the Polar Regions and remain in place for long periods. If it can be done, concentrating sunshades over the poles would be a particularly interesting option, since those latitudes appear to be the most sensitive to global warming. Most cost estimates for such geoengineering strategies are preliminary and unreliable. However, there is general agreement that the strategies are cheap; the total expense of the most cost-effective options would amount to perhaps as little as a few billion dollars, just one percent (or less) of the cost of dramatically cutting emissions.

The Geoengineering Option - From Foreign Affairs , March/April 2009 (Council on Foreign Relations)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't claim to know everything, and I believe most of my documentation can be backed up, what bothers me is when people blatantly disregard the facts.

Regardless of what the "real" reason is for chemtrails....They do exist, they are pumping chemicals into the air(for whatever reason), and people don't care....YET.

Weather it be HAARP, or global warming, or 3D radar imaging reasons, the fact still remains that these chemicals are in the air and you are breathing them in.......

Lets just say for argument sake that chemtrails are truly for Global warming reasons....The government is still pumping millions of tons of aluminum oxide and other chemicals in the air...This doesn't bother you????

People get mad when they find out that the local gas station is adding elements to the gas, or when you go to the bar and the bartender is adding water to the liquor, But hey...adding toxic cancer causing chemicals to the air is OK with me....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
ufos studying a chemtrail
www.youtube.com...

From this channel:
www.youtube.com...

With what looks like a few more UFO videos.

The Foo are dancing around the trail as a jet pours out sky makeup.
Perhaps to hide another rookie Foo pilot that lost his Tesla resonance control.

Two birds flying well below the CONTRAIL ! next.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Non sequitur

There is no evidence whatsoever that anything there came from aircraft flying several miles overhead with 100mph+ winds dispersing anything that might have been released to all 4 corners of the earth. If you want a source for low level pollution look no higher than (and usually much lower than) 100ft above your head.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by f3rm1N

Thank you overload, it gets very difficult sometimes to find the motivation to continue these type of discussions, I couldn't find it in this thread so I decided to drop it but then we have people with the knowledge ready to spread like yourself which helps give hope in situations where there are people who have none.

I know what you mean. When people will believe a youtube video or internet blog but dismiss out of hand 80 years of scientific research because it doesn't fit their worldview, you do wonder why we bother. Mind, there are also those who say the Earth is flat or was made in 4004 BC .....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What did the pot call the kettle again? You won't let anyone else spread ignorance so you'll do it yourself?

The reason you're not getting the right answer is you're not even asking the right question. 6 trails coming from 4 engines isn't a math problem, it's a problem of aerodynamics and thermodynamics (though there is some math involved in those subjects). And since you don't understand those complicated subjects you can't expect to get a one post answer to what takes many weeks, months or maybe even years to understand. But if you want to know where the extra 2 contrails come from, I urge you to study those 2 subjects.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

So what you're saying is ....

You don't mind breathing aluminum oxide.....right?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

My friends and I also thought the video seemed like CGI. The jet appeared to be making an ordinary contrail.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
****ATTENTION****

The topic of this thread is ufos studying a chemtrail, NOT the debate of chemtrails vs contrails. There are plenty of chemtrail/contrail threads elsewhere, this is not one of them.

Please stick to the topic from here on out!

Thank you!

[edit on July 15th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
These light ball UFOs going along with planes or UFOs making
trails has been around for years.
Well a first one we all saw was just two light balls going across the sky.
That is if we glanced at the UFO phenomena for quite a few years.
So the playful light ball craft have been around.
Or fake ones for some people.
Could these craft be monitoring the trail.
Yes, the perfect aircraft to do it.
I would say even more so if a high powered UFO were making a trail.
A scout UFO to check on the 'exhaust' of the large UFO.
Reason. Easy. Keep it in the same organization and doubt an other
vehicle can withstand the wake.
Tesla said his craft was stable against the normal elements of Earth.
Ether stable is the craft of Tesla.

ED: The CFR, TLC, Counsel of 300 and all the others have control of
any technology a big as Tesla's and the UFO.
For conspiracy theorists such as Bill Lyne think any type of garbage
or Illuminati cartel pollution are dumped in the skies for disposal reasons
perhaps including humans.
I just stay with the possible Tesla UFO craft operation that pollutes
which is also considered by Lyne as indicated in one book.

ED+: Con or Chem perhaps not the question cause someone point up
to the sky I was watching said neither yet some hoe had the idea the
the trails were dangerous. How are we to go on picnics and enjoy the
outdoors with toxic trails around. Unless populations are somehow
avoided by the ingenious Illuminati.

[edit on 7/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 7/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Scratch that… Reverse it…
Anyway…
I would like to thank you for once again REPOSTING to ATS, every debunked, FAKE chemtrail photo that this site has ever seen in one single post…

Well for completeness, I’ll re-debunk them for you…

Classic Holding Pattern
I even used the same picture in this photo I made years ago:

Turn off.....Turn on.....

Thermal Layer/Vertical Draft

Vertical Draft
An updraft or downdraft (air pocket) is the vertical movement of air as a weather related phenomenon. Commonly, one of two forces causes the air to move. Localized regions of warm or cool air will exhibit vertical movement. A pocket of warm air will typically be less dense than the surrounding region, and so will rise until it reaches air that is either warmer or less dense than itself. The converse will occur for a mass of cool air, and is known as subsidence. This movement of large volumes of air, especially when regions of hot, wet air rise, can create large clouds, and is the main cause of thunderstorms. Drafts can also be created by low or high pressure regions. A low pressure region will attract air from the surrounding area, which will move towards the center and then rise, creating an updraft. The reverse will naturally occur in a high pressure region, as air moves away from the high pressure center.

4 Engines, 4 Contrails, 2 Wingtip Vortexes

Wingtip Vortex
Wingtip vortices are tubes of circulating air which are left behind a wing as it generates lift.[1] One wingtip vortex trails from the tip of each wing. The cores of vortices spin at very high speed and are regions of very low pressure. To first approximation, these low-pressure regions form with little exchange of heat with the neighboring regions (i.e. adiabatically), so the local temperature in the low-pressure regions drops, too. If it drops below the local dew point, there results a condensation of water vapor present in the cores of wingtip vortices, making them visible.

You may wish to consider retaking your math classes, and maybe some physics while your at it.

Two different contrails, made at two different levels in two different atmospheric conditions.

Troposhphere
Composition
The chemical composition of the troposphere is essentially uniform, with the notable exception of water vapor. The source of water vapor is at the surface through the processes of evaporation and transpiration. Furthermore the temperature of the troposphere decreases with height, and saturation vapor pressure decreases strongly as temperature drops, so the amount of water vapor that can exist in the atmosphere decreases strongly with height. Thus the proportion of water vapor is normally greatest near the surface and decreases with height.

KC-135 Spray Tanker/test aircraft

KC-135 Spray Tanker
In the 1980's, a KC-135 was used in support of the Space Shuttle program. Since the Shuttle was to be launched from Florida, researchers wanted to test the effect of rain on the sensitive thermal tiles. Tiles were mounted on special fixtures on an F-104 aircraft and a P-3 Orion. The F-104 was flown in actual rain conditions, and also behind the KC-135 spray tanker as it released water. The KC-135, however, proved incapable of simulating enough rain impact damage and was dropped from the tests.

That fitting on the boom was used to spray out water. That particular KC-135 was used during FAA icing tests as part of the investigation of American Eagle flight 4184, an ATR-72 that was flying in icing conditions and crashed on October 31, 1994 near Roselawn, Indiana. FAA investigators suspected that supercooled rain drops created an ice ridge behind the deicing boots, which disturbed the air flow enough to where the aileron control was ineffective. The FAA used an American Eagle ATR-72 and flew it behind the KC-135 as it sprayed a yellow dyed water mixture, which would show the areas of ice build up. Hope that helps.

In Action, during a test on the F-22 Raptor:

Maybe you should just search on ATS about what this is…
This Is Not A Real Photo Of The Inside Of A Chemtrail Plane Folks

This picture has already been shown to be a shifting balance test that was preformed on a normal Boeing 777 aircraft. That HAZMAT placard, and the sign that says “Sprayer HAZMAT-INSIDE” are photoshop additions, done by some pathetic person desperate to show that chemtrails are real. Here are other REAL photos of that aircraft and others having the same test run:

So you are correct, these are NOT photos of a Chemtrail aircraft.

The second picture is of a holding pattern.
The third is of a area where aircraft cross on VOR’s.

PNL’s Atmospheric Science Gulfstream Aircraft
Pretty scary stuff:

Gulfstream-1 Research Aircraft
The G-1 is a large twin turboprop with performance characteristics of contemporary production aircraft. It is capable of measurements to altitudes approaching 30,000 feet over ranges of 1500 nautical miles, and can be operated at speeds that enable both relatively slow sampling and rapid deployment to field sites throughout the world. The aircraft is configured for versatile research applications. It accommodates a variety of external probes for aerosol, radiation, and turbulence measurements and internal sampling systems for a wide range of measurements. The G-1 has sufficient cabin volume, electrical power and payload capabilities, and flight characteristics to accommodate a variety of instrument systems and experimental equipment configurations. Internal instrumentation is mounted in removable racks to enable rapid reconfiguration as necessary. Data from most systems are acquired on a central computer that is tailored to airborne research data acquisition. In addition to acquiring the various analog and digital input signals, it can be configured to communicate with and/or control other systems onboard, and to provide time synchronization to other computers.

Donuts on a rope contrail.
From a Pilot on Airliners.net:

Actually, I thought those "donut-on-a-rope" contrails were the result of Air Canada crews in the process of running one of their 757's out of fuel.

OK, enough jocularity, I've seen those pulsing contrails a couple of times - both times it was during the day and at our flight level. I didn't think that the USAF would be flying the Aurora under those conditions. However, both times it was out west - within a few hundred miles of the Groom Lake complex.

It's not that I don't believe that we have something like the Aurora, I'm sure we must have. (It's probably much better! :up
I remember a television interview that Kelly Johnson - the designer of the U-2 and SR-71 - did a few years before he died. They were talking about the Blackbird and he made the comment that the reason he was even talking about the airplane was that it was obsolete.

A line of one of the 707 variants, most likely KC-135’s, though I am not sure 100%. One of the military guys can tell you more. I am not sure what the point of the picture is, are you trying to prove that the air force has… Aircraft…

<< 1    3  4 >>

join