It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots 'fired' at blue sphere UFO over Fort Lewis, WA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Shots 'fired' at blue sphere UFO over Fort Lewis, WA

www.examiner.com

The UFO Traffic Report for Monday, July 13, 2009, includes 17 selected sightings over 13 states, according to witness statements filed in the past 72 hours with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.
Today's reports include: A blue sphere seen over Fort Lewis where witnesses claim someone was shooting at it; and some rather odd reports of smaller objects at ground level with witness testimony out of Washington, Oklahoma, Georgia, and New Mexico; and a human-like being spotted in Colorado.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Wow, pretty interesting stories here.

This seems to correlate to the waves of sightings in the UK and around the world also. With more and more being seen on Disclosure and all these waves of sightings do you think we are headed finally for a more detailed disclosure by the US? I keep hoping something interesting will happen to once and for all reveal the true nature of this phenomenon.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
now were're getting close is like donno...am i afraid or i cant explain what i feel...am i ready??

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'd love to hear more about the shots fired at the blue sphere story

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Mufon Eyewitness Report

On 7/10/2009 I my husband and I went to bed around 1:30 am we were in bed for a few minutes and we heard a weird dat dat dat noise that was substantially loud, we live off of Fort Lewis and are used to the noise associated with the fort but in 9 years I have NEVER had them randomly start shooting off at 1-2 in the morning.
I got up and looked out the window to try and put an object to the noise (was it a horse caught in a fence or kicking at a barn wall, fire works? what was it) I didn't see anything so I went back to bed about 1-2 minutes later we heard it again but this time their were three different rounds of ammunition so my husband got up and looked out the window and said it was coming from Fort Lewis, he went back to bed a minute later it went off again and I got out of bed and my husband got out of bed we went to two different windows and looked outside, I had to view that was pointing to the Fort I saw "tracers" from the ammunition that was being shot from Fort Lewis, I thought that was odd, again in 9 year I have NEVER seen tracers off of ammunition from the fort.
I continued to look outside and saw a blue spherical ball of light in the sky darting around and zig zagging through the sky it was very apparent that someone (weather it was Fort Lewis or a private party I don't know) was trying to "shoot down" this thing from the sky.
The object was in the sky for about 10 seconds (that I saw) and it disappeared, just vanished once it was gone the shots stopped and we didn't hear anything for the rest of the night.
In the morning I went to work (traveling North bound on 8th ave s) and as I drove by Fort Lewis I saw they had large wooden crates (7x7x5) with large yellow WARRNING signs tapped to the front of them that they were loading up onto army truck I don't know if this has anything to do with "someone" trying to shoot down the bouncy ball of light or not but found it to be odd.

Other than this eyewitness report I can find no other information at this time.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Abductee Chick

Duh, was dat blue light up in da sky? I mus go get ma gun an' try an' shoot it down, maybe I'll get a reeeward duh

What kind of mentally challenged *snip* shoots at something they have no idea of what it is?
Oh look its a police chopper, better not shoot at it. but if its a blue light in the sky its fair game.

This person ( and I use that term very loosely) obviously didn't realise that should that blue light have been a UFO then it could've taken the 'challenge' and fried their ass with their heat ray or whatever raygun they have.

What a total NUMPTY.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/14/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

yeah, and it could've just been detailed at the UFO wash & swoosh, too. how inconsiderate.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Smells fishy with the account about the 7x7x5 boxes with a yellow warning symbol.

Great post

[edit on 14-7-2009 by TheKingsVillian]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I see a day the earth stood still scenario, change your ways or else.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
And to think it was a test to see if it was safe to finally come down and that dimwit messed it up for the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Maybe that sphere thingy dropped something or was trying to retrieve that something.
I am confused about the soldiers shooting at it. I mean, a blue sphere could hardly look as a threat, unless you yourself know damn well why it's there and what it wants.
I think the soldiers found or took something that didn't belong to them, something interesting and important enough to make them use force to "protect it".

Unfortunately, I don't believe for one second that the army are in their rights to excert power over whatever it is that they found. When will the public have more to say than these gun torting rednecks?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I tried to find something on that UFO thing in Fort Lewis... more strangely I found this:

News Yahoo

FORT LEWIS, Wash. – An ROTC cadet has died in a night ground navigation exercise at Fort Lewis in Washington.

The Army says 19-year-old Daniel N. Miller was reported missing at 2 a.m. Thursday and searchers found his body at 9:15 a.m.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of ET's have managed to escape captivity.
They must of heard the rumor about the food tasting crap at guantanamo 51

But Really why would anyone in their right mind shoot at an unkown craft/entity unless they had good reason or new something. Surely soldiers on a military base cant just go shooting off their weapons at the sight of a blue light !!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Is this just coincidence or what? this does sound strange.
I would like to know how this guy died it might shed some more light on the matter.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
FINALLY
I always wondered why wouldnt anyone shoot at a 'ufo' they saw
I mean I would... if someone questions you about why you'd say because there are aliens attacking and people would have to believe your story. It would lend a lot of credibility to the alien believers.
I mean, you dont fire into the air for nothing. And if they told you not to shoot you'd be like f that earth is in danger!

But I think it must have been manmade... maybe a test that went wrong?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Ridhya]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
I tried to find something on that UFO thing in Fort Lewis... more strangely I found this:

News Yahoo

FORT LEWIS, Wash. – An ROTC cadet has died in a night ground navigation exercise at Fort Lewis in Washington.

The Army says 19-year-old Daniel N. Miller was reported missing at 2 a.m. Thursday and searchers found his body at 9:15 a.m.

You start shooting at UFO's and they might shoot back.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

News Yahoo

i feel these are linked...but i guess we'll never know how he died...maybe the scenario might be the shooting was caused by revenge ?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The Air Force shoots unknown things all the time. How many cases do we hear of pilots being ordered to shoot down these balls of light only to have them fly loops around the pilots, disappear or have the planes electronics fail.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

A hell of a lot of sightings reported there.... wow! Must really be close now to some formal meeting!

I, myself have seen things while out and about and even in my apartment which are not of this world.... for instance last year whilst walking through the park i saw this small spherical shape amongst the trees... i had felt it following me through the park.... was see through almost like if i could touch it i would have entered some kind of portal (that's the only way to explain it).

A sighting i had whilst over in Las Vegas came and went just like that... was no plane coz it just appeared then dissappeared and there were no clouds that day.... didn't have time to get a photo....

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If both of these accounts are true then more than likely they are related. Roswell anyone? The military is infamous for shooting first then giving false info later with unanswered questions being the result. Top Secret is just another way of pleading the Fifth. I hope someone can dig up more details on both accounts. Good work OP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2 >>

join