It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Launch Scrub due to UFO 7/13 (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Check out this video of the latest launch attempt by NASA. At first I was sitting there watching this tiny little speck off in the distance thinking it could be just dirt on the screen.....but the BAM something else fly's by looking quite unusual!!! It's towards the end of the clip....tell me what you think!

www.youtube.com...

Here's yet another VID I found of the Launch today....something is Hovering...and its not a Helicopter!! (could be a boat)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-7-2009 by WolfmanJ]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Helicopter. They fly in the area previous to launches all the way up to the final determination to ensure there are no unauthorized vehicles, people, or aircraft in the area. After the final hold is lifted it proceeds to a safe zone to monitor for launches. It is part of the Patrick AFB/NASA security corps.
Patrick 920 ARW

[edit on 13-7-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey man!

Amazing isn't it?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Very interesting. Not suprising they should be appearing more and more. And that definetly is not a helicopter.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Did you see the second video I added....don't try and tell me that's a Helicopter too.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
No that is a Coast Guard patrol vessel. They make sure no unauthorized vessels enter the area prior to launch.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
No that is a Coast Guard patrol vessel. They make sure no unauthorized vessels enter the area prior to launch.

What kind of Vessels are you trying to tell me the Coast Guard has?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OMG What the hell is going on?

Is this for real or what? I just saw the other video too....wow

[edit on 13-7-2009 by oldno7brand]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfmanJ

The kind that sail on the sea. If you attempting to tell me that was in the air, I will remind you that the horizon does'nt end at the coastline, especially that camera shot is elevated. Probably from the top of the VAB (Vehicle Assembly Building. )
USCG Patrol Routes

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This thread is hilarious. C'mon do you people really think those are UFOs?

The first video is definitly a helicopter and the second video is very obviously a ship in the water. LOL

I am not one who goes around debunking and I am a total believer in UFOs but please now, don't try to pose these as real UFOs.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Your probably right, but I still don't think the first video looks like a Helicopter.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Actually I agree with the ship in the water for the second one but the first one just seems so out of place.

Doesn't fly like a helicopter, just kinda 'glides' through the sky

My Doom-ometer was off the charts there for a minute with 2 different videos and the launch getting cancelled again

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The main reason I can say with 99.9% certainty is that one of old clients works for the Visitor's center and drive's the tour shuttles and also ferries people to and from the special viewing area during possible launches. If there had been ANYTHING weird he would have called me. He has an interest in UFO's as well. Prior to launch all manner of helo's ( mainly PaveHawks) and even a C-130 can be seen flying around the airspace. I'm not sure if Patrick still launches fighter patrols anymore , I know they used to, to patrol the outlying coast areasfor sightseeing personal aircraft and news choppers that get too close. But just to be that .1% more certain I am traveling out the Cape area tomorrow for work and I will chat him up. See if he saw anything , and have some blue crab and beers

[edit on 13-7-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
nvm.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by tim1989]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is the most ridiculous title for a thread EVER! Where is your proof of them canceling it due to a UFO. I am sorry but I am laughing my butt off right now. I live 20 mins away from the Cape and NOT once did anything on the news say it was canceled due to a UFO.

MOD please make this person change their title it is very misleading.

It was canceled due to weather. You shouldnt make such silly accusations without 100% bona fide proof!

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The first UFO was a vectasian sky element focusing vehicle from gamma sector. I believe the second looks like the prototype exclasian cruiser class H.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Please contribute to the first thread started on this subject, found here.

Closing thread.

new topics

top topics

join