It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/why not giv-em a try

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I have only a short time to start this thread, I will give specifics later today or tonight!
I just want to know why everyone fears them sooo much?
From what I have read "mostly on here"
I have a very hard time believing that they, whom ever they are, being that no one really knows, and that alone is the subject of many, many threads!
Who's to say, they might not have our best interests in mind?
My theory behind this is, it would be next to impossible to do worse than TPTB!
Why not just let-em show us what they know, have, or really plan to do.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Most supporters of the NWO I've noticed don't seem to have a Plan B if it all goes tits up and turns feral.
Which is dangerous, considering the small pieces that we do know about the NWO plans.
They appear not to have our best interests at heart. OURS meaning ME and YOU, the low life plebs.

Ummm, what will you do when you find out YOU and YOURS are marked for extinction??? Just say.....yeah cool....for the good humanity??
Please....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have had to live with mind control being used on me for 17 years. I have no privacy.

Thats the life you people will also have, people perving into every detail of your life, and i mean every single thought and thing you do, you will have no privacy.

All you people who think thats great, you are just not all there if you think anyone going through that is good for anyone else, as the nwo will do this to everyone.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
No thats not the direction I was heading with this.
I was being sarcastic I guess, by comparing all of our past failures, leaders, and so on.
Not to mention no one really knows who they"NWO" really are, or how indepth they have thought things through.
Plus they seem to be an enigma, "kinda like UFO's" they can't be proven to exist, although I believe that both "UFO's & NWO" do exist.
I just don't think we should be working like dogs to make ends meet, and on top of that pay taxs on self grown crops, it just goes on & on.
It's 0430 CST I gota wrap it up here and lock up time for me to go to the house and sleep.
All I was getting at is a major change good or bad, wold open up everyones eyes!
Instead of the empty promises of our current leadership.
I don't fear extinction, I think they will be bitting off more than they can chew if there are as many PPL out there with similar thoughts as myself!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Because they do everything in secret. That's too shady. What are they trying to hide? Reduce population programs (cigarettes, useless vaccines, bio engineered diseases, macdonalds, mind potential drugs illegal status, extremely carefully planned wars).

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Well, I don't think we have any say in the matter. The NWO will either take over or it won't.

And if it does, we are just pawns.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

But they do exist, they are the people who run the show, who own the banks and control goverments who order the armies.
They own the food supply and poison our water as well as control our news and entertainment.

You may not think they exist, but we know the names, just ask anyone here or read a few threads, the same names pop up all the time.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Yes, and I don't like the look of it for the rest of us.

Oh well, just enjoy life while you can.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Yes, you can try them on for size, Im not ...

The Tomb, the mausoleum-like dwelling of the 15 bonesmen chosen each year to become favored alumni of the Order of Skull and Bones. Both President George Bush, Sr. and his son, President George W. Bush, were initiated into this secret society. Each was given a secret name and Senior Bush�s name was Magog.
Decades ago, as George Bush, Sr., lay naked in a coffin, inside the bowels of the Tomb, the macabre, mausoleum residence of the Order of Skull and Bones, located next to the old town cemetery in New Haven, Connecticut, his fellows performed a hellish death ritual and raised George from his sarcophagus. They gave him, as they do all initiates, a new name. Hence more, George Herbert Walker Bush would secretly be known by the Brotherhood as "Magog."

George Herbert Walker Bush was born on June 12, 1924. He served in World War 2 as a naval aviator. After the war he entered Yale University and he joined the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity, and was inducted into the Skull and Bones secret society, helping him to build friendships and political support.

While in Skull and Bones, he was given the nickname of Magog. The name Magog is often associated with appocalyptic traditions.

In 1980, Bush ran for President, losing in the Republican Party primaries to Ronald Reagan, the former Governor of California but Reagon made him his vice-president.

In 1989, Bush became president of the United States. He led United Nations coalition in the 1990–1991 Gulf War.

Etc. etc. the NWO , Novus Ordo Seclorum ...
These people are the Illuminati, they starts wars, they create the chaos you see everyday, do you want them in power ??

These people go way back in time,they own the Banks, The Fed is theyr wallet...

The history of the Federal Reserve is an ongoing battle between the Banking elite and the people and anyone who gets in the way is usually crushed. Bush and Obama's top down Wall Street bank bailout, at the expense of Main Street, is a good example of why Rothschild's Federal Reserve must be audited and eventually abolished: Allen L Roland

The Fed (which is not even a government agency, but rather a private corporation consisting of mostly foreign bankers and answers to no one) dictates America's financial policies and is the obvious conduit for the banking elite to control the financial world and, in particular, the New World Order.

And with the coming Flu season this fall, they want to give you more doses of Brain numbing drugs so we go back to sleep again..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Reply to post by spellbound

You said that right, did the ones who were against O-bomb-a or Dubya or any POTUS really have a choice or say in the matter? Nope. You have no voice except for the complaints of how things go to poop. We would have to take over and restructure the government to our benefit and the worlds benefit. The NWO will soon be a fact and not fiction. The only downside to having the NWO be Supreme Leader is the whole religion deal. The NWO WILL force you to acknowledge whomever the Anti-Christ may be and those who choose not to do so will forfeit their lives. I am curious as to how many Atheists will cave in and bow down before him and call him Master or Lord or God. All roads lead to Rome. All you see happening right now as you read this is leading to the Anti-Christ. But since no one believes in God then there is no need to believe in the Anti-Christ. And a big chunk of you do not even believe in the NWO even though POTUSes have reference in public speakings dating back 20 years. Maybe longer. All you can do is wait.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I,m all for the concept of a new world order. The NWO is a tool. A hammer in the hands of a carpenter is handy. The hammer in the hands of a sociopath is not so handy. I get this, but what is to say it is all doom and gloom. Ive seen only evidence to support the opposite. If used properly, it would be nice to travel anywhere in the world with no borders, using one currency. One planet, one governing council, one currency. All we need now is a world language to settle upon. This being said, I noticed the World currency coin displayed recently was in english although I would much prefer a universal language being implemented in schools around the world to break the language barrier once and for all.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
the planned NWO is not like a suit that you can take off easily when you decide you don't like it. the NWo is like a suit pasted with superglue on the inside so when you put it on, it is really hard to take it off again.

So no. Let's resist the NWO in whatever way you see fit, even if it isn't enough, don't give em a try.

Besides, the NWO is really just the WO because it's not something new, we are already in it and they are 'just' tightening the thumbscrews for whatever reason.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Harman]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

NWO - carpenter or sociopath? They will look after their own, the so-called top people.

They will not look after the little guy, who is most people.

If the NWO comes, I see a lot of people suffering.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
A tool meaning a method in which to manage a planet and you see suffering because you are afraid of what the future will bring. I am not.
I am an Optomist.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The new world order would be a monopoly and don't people say that monopolies are bad and competition is better for everyone.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
As much info as there is on this subject at ATS, and as little sense of reason as it would take to still understand their main objectives, almost requires this thread to be nothin' short of fishin', but I'll give it a go anyway...

Doc,

It truly doesn't matter where you meant to take this thread when you want to talk about the New World Order designers, programmers and engineers - let alone it's true beneficiaries - of which we are most certainly not among - because where 'they' mean to take it, most don't want to travel...and for good reason.

As far as any of us can tell with 100% accuracy - being proven in every single research attempt - is that one of the main objectives of the 'NWO' is population control (simple Google Search). This one agenda alone would seemingly require acceptance of death from two-thirds of the population currently on the planet. That's worded wrong - it wouldn't simply require it, it just wouldn't care what you or I or anyone else thought about it at all. We are not only sheep because we don't care where they're taking us, we are sheep in their minds as well. They haven't a care in the world for us at all, make no mistake as we are livestock to them...their slaves if you will (much bigger subject thread that deserves it's own consideration).

How many times does something like Ed and Elaine Brown's story have to happen before we realize they haven't a care in the world for us. For 98% of the population, paying taxes is not law, yet these two people are basically sentenced to die in prison for adhering to the letter of the law 100%. People need proof as to why they are called sheep(?), because Ed and Elaine Brown should be out of prison right now because of a 1,000,000 man march on their building of captivity EDIT: BTW, there would be a fantastic benefit for all of us if we mounted such - NO MORE INCOME TAX on wages! END EDIT. This of course hasn't happened, and this is all the proof anyone should need that the powers that be know they rule a world of cowards (sheep).

I can go on all day with other agendas if you need further convincing. What if I told you that President Obama was nothing but a Public Relations Talking Bobble head meant for nothing more than pacifying you, yours and ours? What if someone told you that the whole 'system' is corrupt? These are the richest people in the world, and they are taking what they want whether we say no or not, because just saying something and yelling is all the consequence they've gotten from the people.

And that's not very scary is it. Bah ah ah ah ah ah ah, ha ha ha ha ha. No, not really. it's certainly not a consequence to be concerned about, and they know that 80% of the population will do what the Jews did in Germany - take it in stride until too many people die, or lose everything, or both.

How many is too many?

EDIT: By the way, the New World Order is not an eventuality, as it is currently in full effect today. It is ruled by the boards of the Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund and World bank, as well as about 300 more of the richest corrupt psychopaths on the planet. They do, indeed, have full control over the planet, as far-fetched as that sounds.

And yeah, a Unified Earth would absolutely be a great thing, but as others have stated, it only works to the benefit of humankind when it's done with complete and honest transparency throughout. This is clearly not happening.

Happy researching.

AFTER A COUPLE POSTS BELOW:

DataWraith - 1984, V for Vendetta - Both excellent sources of fiction being more true or prophetic than non-fiction. Might also want to check out 'Network', 'The Pianist' and perhaps the Matrix for a broader more encompassing analogy of what's going on at the moment.

Roufas - Very nice. And still, as you know, just the tip of the iceberg.

Again, Happy researching, Doc.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Anyone who wants a NWO or single world government should really watch '1984' or simply read the book or failing that if its 'too old' for you , try watching 'V for Vendetta' , both give pointers to what kind of world you can expect from the NWO.

Even if the NWO was good natured there would be some people who would be against it.

However the current NWO we have in the pipeline isn't for the people, its for the ones that are in control and only them. They have no good intentions for the public as a whole, what with mass poisonings with either fluoride or aspartame in most of the foodstuffs, mercury in so called 'flu vaccines' or wars on every front .
I don't mind a war ( hate war more like it) if its against a common foe against mankind but all it is , is for profit for a few who run the companies tha make the weapons and not to make the world a better ,safer place.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Codex Alimentarius
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Water Fluoridation

Force sterelization and abortion

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6324938#pid6324938

Basically , the idea of a unified world is great and all , not if it is done by the criminal bankster elite though. Which is what is happenning.

It has to be something done for the good of the people.

They are trying to unify the world to have more control over the people , and to let their insane agendas go further on...

Codex Alimentarius alone is already a giant red flag , the last link is one with lots of good information in a good summary.

It is not really a matter of giving them a chance , not with all the evidence around that they are doing it for their own purposes and giving a crap about people. It is very common for people that know none of this information to be positive about this change , and that is predictable.

People are tired of the wars , starvation , poverty , economical instability , etc , which are caused directly or indirectly by this criminal cartel of banksters. If only they knew that those are the very same people implementing this NWO!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

I understand what you are saying. You don't trust them. The "them" your thinking of, I don't trust either,but I think their days are numbered. This NWO will seal their fate. They won't be able to hide behind compartmentalism any longer. This NWO marks the end of "wars , starvation , poverty , economical instability , etc , which are caused directly or indirectly by this criminal cartel of banksters."
Fear Not!

top topics

join