It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts etc WARNING: Only Adults

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
THIS THREAD IS AN ADULTS ONLY THREAD

ANY MINORS SHOULD CLICK STRAIGHT AWAY

ANY MINORS SHOULD CLICK STRAIGHT AWAY

ADULTS SHOULD WATCH AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION

WARNING: SPINE CHILLING...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread was inspired by an older one of mine tittled:

Can ghosts interact with matter ?

Surprisingly to me there were some amazing posts in that thread especially by xoxo stacie.

Her post made me want to get more insight by her and other people in the know/believers.

I am also interested to see the contradiction brought up by non believers...

I could easily bring up a few YouTube videos but i guess many of you will be better at that. So feel free to share any experience opinion or videos by you or by others.

Please try to be gentle at all times since i would not like this thread to develop in a war zone... Respect your fellow members !

In order to spark the conversation i edited two videos together.
Remember the warnings above in the opening and watch at your own risk...

My view?
I have no opinion...

If you asked me again?
I would say i can be scared #less by this stuff at times

However i would like along with other people have a little ATS trip deeper in this.

So there you go: GHOSTS ETC

Let the trip begin !

[edit on 12/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Watching only the first few moments of the vid is all what was needed to recognize it as being the one that has done the rounds on youtube over and over.

As I remember it has been debunked over and over I'm sorry to say.
If something like that video is all it takes to scare the crap out of you, then you should be great fun at Halloween.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I remember seeing that video on youtube and thinking it was real, then I later found out that it was fake.

It was kind of like a Blair Witch type of thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Knowing it is fake, I must say that I LOVE this video! It's well done, in my opinion and I like it.

They should have been more careful in the editing, you know, with the phone and speed, but it is well done.

I love spooky ghost stories and this one was really cool! Thanks for putting that video up, even if it is fake.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hate to ruin your thunder, but like others have said this has been debunked a number of times. IIRC, the makers actually came out and admitted that it isn't legit.

Either way, they did put some work into it and when I first saw it a few months ago, it made me jump (then again anything coulda made me jump at 2 AM
)

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

if you watch the video you will see that half of it goes about debunking it and stating that this particular one is fake...

Yes it made me scary when i first saw it last year and i know that its been around for a while.

You will get my point only if you watch all of it...

[edit on 12/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

f you watch the video you will see that half of it goes about debunking it and stating that this particular one is fake..

So what exactly was the point in posting a video you knew was fake and claiming it was for adults only?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

You are derailing this thread...

ok it was the best example i had.

Happy now?

moreover it shows the aspect of fakery involved nowadays....

If you asked me if i believe xoxo stacies story on the other hand i would say that i go with it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It's a bit scary, but it's already been debunked. It's pure fake.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
by posting ADULTS ONLY. Kids are naturally going to keep reading. And if you ask me, kids are more into ghosts than most adults.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

So what do you suggest?

The way this thread is going its gonna dye anyway...

Its been taken the wrong way.

Not much i can do about it....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sheesh I was expecting some ghost on ghost action with all of those warnings. So what exactly is this thread about if not the video? I just want to know what I should be writing here. Is it about not letting kids see ghost videos? I agree with that, I don't think I'd be sleeping at night if I saw that video as a little one.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure they debunked it in the video itself...
ahh the power of the internet.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The video has been discussed and debunked HERE, HERE and HERE.

Please add to one of those threads.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join