It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evil Alien Agenda: For Real.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
OP...I don't know if yo are serious or not with that strange video.....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

FOR LOVE IS A SIGNATURE ATTRIBUTE OF THE CREATOR OF ALL THOSE WHO CANNOT SEE ARE JUST SMART SPACE BUGZ 2 ME

Thats it Brother.
A body without a Heart, its just space debris.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AKNOWLEGE_ME

There are ones who came to Earth to mate with Adams offspring their spawn have no soul. They are the ones who seem powerful here on Earth such as elected officials and controllers of resources. But they have no soul and are jealous of the children of Adam because we have souls. Therefore they have been on a campaign to destroy our souls. They already have the means to do it on a large scale. Nuclear weapons burn souls. The Flash of a nuclear explosion will obliterate a soul. That may be why there is allot of UFO traffic around nuclear weapon and power plant sites. So yes there is an ancient group here who would like to destroy our souls. This is a theory of mine that goes along with what you are asking about. The Books of Enoch speak of all of this.....I guess it's not my theory after all. I think the ones who came down to be with the daughters of men were called the Watchers.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AKNOWLEGE_ME

I will not forgive for this atrocity.

Forgiveness is the way of the Enlightened ones.

I am Calling the Highest of the Councils.
I know that everything I express has effects on the Universe, due its expansion.

The Universe isn't the only thing that expands. You are expanding with it. Everything expands side by side, together, as one.

You want proof I'll give you proof.

Eienstein was wrong.
The main dimension its not Time.
ITS ETERNITY.

We can be whatever we want to be, due universe expansion.
Because time is an illusion created by this matrix.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by AKNOWLEGE_ME]

What is time?

Our Time is Earth revolving around the Sun. This solar systems time is the Solar System revolving around the Galaxy. The Galaxys time is the Galaxy revolving around the Universe. The Universes time is everything.
Time is Eternity.

I was not meant to be rude.
I know we are All One.
But you must understand this suddent attacks to who i am.
I need to fight back.

Peace and Unity.

The Phoenix bird is a sign of new cycle begining.
I'm connected somehow.

We are all connected.
How is God.

I am connected just as much to it as you are. As we are.

Thats the think you see.
I don't have to offer worship to GOD.
I work in cooporation with it.

Correct.
You are God.

We are all children of the Divine, and we all share a part of him. When we unify, we bring all those parts together. Together we are God.

May Love&Light help guide your path.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by moobaawoof

I find your post distasteful and offensive, people like you should refrain from reading or posting if you dont like what you read , but i DONT appreciate being bombarded with huge graphics and YOUR opinion so please refrain from doing that, in fact go shove your head up where the sun dont shine, thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ahahahahhaha.... I'm dying here.... I think we need more pearls of wisdom from our almighty prophet 'AKNOWLEGE_ME'.

And again, hahahahaahahaha....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by jackieps1975

Brother believe me. We are Special.

Special needs at the very least.

I know, I might ingest something and then make up an internet thread and spread it round surrounded by gobbledegook.

Gah gah blah blarg.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindsmog

Apologies Mindsmog - I struck a nerve with you & invoked quite a hefty response.
You're right, I was ridiculing the nature of the thread & the graphics on the warning sign pictures in my post are very big & bright & brash - honestly sorry to anger you in such a way.

However the language of the OP is very "out there", it comes over as being very mystical, lyrical & in many ways seemingly random. Also though there is a distatsteful over-dramatic sense of "I AM GOD" language etc.... I guess what I'm trying to say is, I personally doubt an enlightened being or a god or whatever the OP is or thinks he is, would bother posting random nonesense on ATS that clearly nobody can understand & make arty-fartsy music videos onto YouTube - sorry but I don't see it. Would Jesus twitter? I don't know.

Clearly this could well be because I am not spiritually open minded enough or ready or whatever - but to my perception the medical description of "Schizophasia Word Salad" quite accurately describes the type of language the OP is using in this thread.

There are many people in this thread continually asking for an intelligent & coherent explanation as to what exactly the OP is trying to explain to all of us & so far no coherent explanation has come forward. Not one that I can decipher anyhow.

In spite of me not stating as such in my post, I would actually be interested to understand what the OP is trying to explain, however I seriously doubt that an explanation I will be able to understand will arrive.

I will continue to look in on the thread occasionally - as you never know maybe the OP will prove me wrong & be able to stoop to my lowly level & manage to slow his mind down sufficiently to explain it to all us dumb-asses.

Until then - I won't be trying to shove my head up my own ass as you requested (that would just be silly)(plus there's no way I'm that flexible)(plus even if I was, I wouldn't want to do it) & I will continue to read threads like this if I so choose.

I will say this - in future I will back away from the heavy handed ridicule & lay off the bright, brash, comedy warning signs as actually you're right, maybe it was a bit over the top.

peace & tea.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by moobaawoof

I think when it comes down to it, the majority of us are here for the truth. This is sort of a hard word to define, so for all intents and purposes we're really here for opinions that differ from the norm, an exploration if you will. If the OP can put some reasoning, or in the least, some explanation into 'The Evil Alien Agenda', I'm sure everybody here would listen and take what he had to say to heart. Since this isn't occuring, I think the entire point of the OP in this thread is a joke, and I for one appreciate the comedy in this thread greatly. Keep the sarcastic road signs coming moobaawoof!

[edit on 13-7-2009 by badkarma1981]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Tayesin

Beauty is not an illusion.
God is an artist.
Honor Life, Honor Creation.

We only eat animals because our spirituallity is being supressed.
But that will change.
It takes 1 to become 1+
You cannot take away soul from body.

IT'S WHAT MAKES US HUMAN!

Hi,
Sorry to disagree, but Beauty is only a symptom.. a partial result of the interplay between energy creating form.. other than that everything is an illusion.. it just is not real...matter is not real as it is filled with space and therefore not solid at all.

Yes beauty makes us feel good when we observe it, I think that is its primary role in this construction.. but I do not think for one minute that an omnipotent being chose to implace things more aesthetically to create what we call beauty.. after all each of us sees it differently so what is beauty to one is not to another.

Why do we need to honor life and creation? Are we not parts of it? Do we then worship ourselves because of this? We have life whether we are alive in the flesh or otherwise. Life does not end just because the body we wear has fallen away.

We eat meat because a long time ago we lived according to our nature as animal. The benefit was faster evolving of bigger brains and ability to grow beyond the then restrictions of form. Yes the energy of eating meat is poor for us.. mainly due to how the animals are killed for us today... no thought for the offering being given, etc.

Our spirituality has always been present, we on the other hand have forgotten more about the reality than we have gained from our long and desperate need to chase materialism into the negatively balanced aspect. Yes there have been control dramas played out on humanity for many thousands of years, which is very human don't you think? Yes there is a change afoot, but it is taking a long time to reach out into the grass roots level in our world because we have all been indoctrinated into our specific Belief-Systems and patterns. This will change as you say, but only when enough of us come together to advance the simplest forms of growth for all people.

There seems to be a constant misunderstanding in these threads about Human Souls. There is no such thing. All souls are only souls, huge and powerful beings.. and we each choose what embodied experiences we want to have without some overiding omnipotent being telling us what to do. We do it instead through choice,to have the experiences on offer in each world.. this assists what you call God to know itself.

I only use the word God in conversation, aside from that, one omnipotent God is a fallacy pushed on us by those who sought control of your beliefs and therefore your actions. Imagine then how "bad" you must be to not believe and instead forge your own path into a greater awarenesss of outside the box reality.

The soul can be detached from the body... too easy. We do it everytime the body dies, we remove the operating system from the physical form so that it decays while the energetic system remains in real-life. Real-life being the reality beyond our small-minded perceptions while within the flesh.

Can I tell you this important and usually unknown fact?

Enlightenment is not a Trophy. It is not something you attain or struggle to achieve and are therefore always enlightened. Once you have had an initial enlightenment experience, you will be tested and retested to see whether you can learn to handle the power within yourself that enlightenment provides the direct experience of.

Enlightenment is simply about your ability to open up to your own higher awareness "level' at will. To simply use that power responsibly for the benefit of all other beings... that includes all living things as all living things are beings.

Most of us, when we have an initial enlightenment experience, fall down the same trap... ego can become unbalanced into the negative aspect, the mind can become unbalanced due to the stressful nature of Knowing, and this has always been the danger with Kundalini raising to enlightenment. And why so many who have had an initial experience but not balanced within it, have become unhinged mentally or egoically.

To yell,"I am Enlightened" for all the world to hear is unbalanced ego in play. Make sure you balance that out before you move on to the next experience level and responsibility.

Lastly, what makes us human? Taking on the human form and residing in the flesh is what makes you a human being. But, the truth is that is secondary to your real nature as Soul.. so really, you are only being a Soul, inhabiting a flesh vehicle designed specifically to move your human-level of awareness around in this 3D construct.

You are Soul before you are Human, and, you were probably other forms of life in other worlds before choosing this world to experience being a human in.

Hope this is some help.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I will not forgive for this atrocity.

The circle is an atrocity? You're kidding, right?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They are jealous of us Brothers.
Yes they are indeed.

Because they know we are the Children of Adam.

And only we can become clay and fire.
Its the Devine Plan.

They're trying to control many for the needs of the few. They either don't understand, they're being forced to, or they do understand and they're just evil.

God blessed us.

A Human is body, heart and soul.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by AKNOWLEGE_ME]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
No one can steal your soul.
It is yours
and yours only.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Why do you think they spread us with chemtrails?

To steal away our young.

Or why do you think they came here thounsands light years away to breed with us and steal our dna.

Because they know only a human can escape dimension control.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by AKNOWLEGE_ME]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
You know, I try to believe this guy is trolling but he's not. He's being absolutely serious. I wonder how long this guy is going to go with his beliefs before he does something stupid like hurt himself or others. He's already talking about fighting for what he believes is true.

It just seems like a matter of time before he does something worse and messes up a life.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CidCaldensfey

I would never hurt a life.
Its everything i stand for.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Is this the same theory as the Multiverse which implies that if our solar system is part of the universe and the universe is one of many other Universes which is then part if a huge entity and we are like cells to a body. I heard Dr. Michio Kaku talking about this. Is it pretty much the same thing you are speaking of?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

I suppose yes.
But i havent read that teory from that man that you are talking about.

I have made a decision.
I'm going to leave for now. I'm embrassing a lot of negativity, and that will not help me or us.

I hope at least that you find this information usefull.

Much Love.

Remember my name:

You

[edit on 15-7-2009 by AKNOWLEGE_ME]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

When you feel the negativity, the horror, the fear, all you need to do is remember.
Remember how much we love you, remember how important love is, and embrace it.

When you've remembered that, you will then realise that the Truth is only footsteps away, and we will get to it.

Enjoy your journey, dear friend. It gets better.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Did you maybe take '___' recently? Im just asking I dont mean it in a rude or sarcastic manner. When people take '___' it is said that they are able to communicate with SOME Devine being.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join