It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evil Alien Agenda: For Real.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

LOL! that describes humans more than anything else!

I do not think that is relevant, no offence brother.

As you might figured out by now, Gaia is the home of many inteligent species, each and everyone of them with their own flaws and potencial, just like us Humans.

Some of those species might have been born here too, so Gaia its their home as well.

However i firmly believe that there is a design matrix around us that keep us from seeing who they truly are, amoung many many things that this "veil" does not allow us to see with our eyes, and it has been here since the dawn of times.

Have you ever heard about Angelic Wars? or War in Heaven?
i believe that we might in the center of that, if you know what i mean.
I sence that a war is coming, a Love War.
A war that will destroy evil once and for all.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by AKNOWLEGE_ME]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AKNOWLEGE_ME

everthing is relevant my freind

if you do not see how long the path before you is then you indeed have a long way to go.

as for the numerous cliam that humanity will be ascended by an external force, if it is true than it true than it is extremly troubeling and must be stoped at all costs.

the human rac is infected with a desease of the soul, it doesn't cause us to die but all that surounds us. this desease is one that we should have purged from our selves long ago but instead it was embrace and allowed to fester and grow. many say this desease is hate, but it is only a syptom.

the ture source is greed!

that petty emotion common to all humans has turned us into a force that can destroy the uninverse. if we achieve FTL travel we would spread across the depths of space expenentionaly, consuming all that we touch.

greed causes jelousy
jelousy breed mistrust
mistrust inspires hate
hate fuels destruction
destruction brings only death!

know imagine six billion acended beings all wanting everything and with the power to tear the cosmos apart to do it!

if there are other that are here to stop us there only fault is that they didn't act sooner.

as for the 'vail', yes, it is very real, but is isn't what you think.

the vail is of our own design and our inability to acept that there is any truth of ther than our own (the truth of this can be seen through out the ages). we buit our own cage and we built it out of solid gold.

as said by yoda "you must unlearn, what you have learned"

[edit on 22-7-2009 by RokNinja]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Greed causes people to aspire to great heights. Greed is a motivator, and just like everything else if taken in excess, it can be horrific :|

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CidCaldensfey

there is a huge diference between greed and aspiration. beliveing that the two are the same is what started the process.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

One thing is for sure brother.
You always get what you give, and if you give Love to the Universe, the Universe will give you Love in return.
I cannot get enough of what the Universe gives to me, I keep asking more and more and moer, and I embrace it all.
I do suffer for Humanity, but only and because i do love them, they are WHO I AM, so their pain is my pain as well.
And because there are poweres that be, that tend to keep us away from what is really important: UNIVERSAL TRUTH.
But like I said: What goes around, comes around. And its only a matter of time until Humanity starts to walk in a straight line.
Its our Destiny.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Love is the connection that binds us together.
It is the "glue" to our conscioussness.

When our Love begins to hurt us, what does that say about Unity?

God is Consciousness, and the part of God inside us, is Our Consciousness.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

becareful freind, everything has a cost, even if you aren't the one that has to pay it.

our 'sins' out wiegh our gifts. in the end we my not like the "reward" that we are given.

everythings is relevent, no matter how small, never forget that.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Thanks for brother.

Don't worry, the Universe is teaching me how to be brave.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This thread is totally bananas. Where's the evidence of an 'evil alien agenda'? Where's the discussion on the 'evil alien agenda'? I'll tell you where it is... it's firmly lodged up your jefferies tube. This thread should be moved or closed so not one more person has to waste even a single second pondering over the contents.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by solarsicarian]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join