It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think It's Time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartak_FL

Cant ignore facts Spartak. A bilderberg group does in fact exist and they do use police to keep us out. We speculate on details, but know the macrocosm of their goals.

Fact: special interests dominate the government. These are the reasons why ur living on spam and from paycheck to paycheck.

I'd love to ignore it too, and I go to work just like you do, but we gotta look at other parts of these shenanigans and DO something about it. Protests have not really worked.

Im interested in that guys book too. If you want to u2u that to me (im at work posting inbetween) i'd be happy to read it.

Von

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There are all sorts of people that would beat you, imprison you, and even kill you for a dollar.

More importantly, there are going to be a lot more here very soon. It is the world we built that rewards cruelty, judgement, and being self serving. For every person we have cast aside to take our part in this world we have killed morality and kindness. For every action and inaction against our fellow man we have built the reality of our future. To be a servant of man, in wisdom and not bondage, is the best of choices. To preserve yourself at all cost is cancer upon us all.

Evil works the way our leadership works. Constantly doing evil while proclaiming it good and in a way that serves vain and casual thought vs critical thinking and truer wisdom. In this way you give yourselves up to its desires. Deep down inside we all knew something was amiss in the lives we have led.

---------------------------

I have no love of religion, quite the opposite. However I do believe in God. Even if I curse him on occasion. But true words are true words and I'll leave you with a few from the New Testament from a person who was not casual in deeds nor in his peace.

"Then said he to them, But now, he that has a purse, let him take it, and likewise his money: and he that has no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartak_FL

Originally posted by lightchild
One thing that has worked very well in other countries and brings the government to their knees is a

General Strike

The whole country goes on strike possible apart from essential services such as medical, fire, police, coastguard etc.

oh please in a nation where the few who have jobs are afraid to call in sick when they are sick? We are too divided. There is still 45% of the population who believes Obama is actually going to fix the mess we made over the last 20 years

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Spartak_FL]

I fully agree that a General Strike is the only way to get the attention of TPTB. While we are all afraid of calling in sick and of losing our jobs because lets face it, no matter how many time people say "become self sufficient" it's not going to happen, so if a well planned General Strike were to be called say six months from now and you planned your sick time or vacation time and everybody cooperated by just staying home things would change overnight. Here's the problem though. At least 50% of the people in this country are more than happy with the status quo. Another %, no idea how much, could care less about helping anyone else, and then you have the elites who obviously will not be participating. On the day of the General Strike when everyone is supposed to be at home you will see business as usual at your local grocery store, wal-mart, and gas stations because the majority of people in this country do not see there is a problem at all. And my God, if 9/11 didn't wake everybody up, if Sicko, didn't open their eyes, if JFK didn't interrupt Monday night football, what is it going to take ? The answer is nothing. Nothing can be done because people are greedy selfish animals that will never stop caring about #1 even if that puts the rest of us in danger. How many times have you heard that it's my god given right as an American to use, waste, and destroy and to hell with anyone who does not agree ? I have heard it so many times that I want to puke. If the general population of this country wasn't so stupid they would have realized a long long time ago that we can get whatever we want from the government. You want free housing ? Free health care ? Free cars ? Better wages ? More time off ? The answer is simple, all we have to do is have a General Strike where everyone who makes less than $150,000 per year simply does nothing for the day, buys nothing, and doesn't even leave the comfort of home. We even started getting a backbone when the Air Traffic Controllers tried to have a strike but Ronald Reagan put a stop to that by firing every single one of them. That sent a chill up the spine of every professional, worker, and unionist in the country and a clear message, if we don't all stick together and I mean every single one of us then we lose. When 50% of the people are ready to walk in and take your job for trying to stand up we all lose. And make no mistake, there are more than 50% out there who will take your job in a heartbeat if we tried to stand up and have a general strike. So fight on, rant and rave, never give up, never surrender, but I'm afraid we've already lost folks.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join