It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET’s would not visit us directly.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I’m also reading that now. Doesn’t it seem like the alien is about to talk about Xenu any minute?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
We are germy. Anyone read about what happened to the germs they took into outerpaces to study what happens? They become super virulant.
Something to do with the lack of gravity.
Would you like to go and visit a planet with a pandemic going on???
Ever seen the bathrooms in the John F. Kennedy airport???? We are
germy.

I lmao at that
You are right, humans bodies are hosts to virus's, bacteria, parasite's and who knows what else monstrosity. I wouldn't touch us either

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Well, I finally finished reading. Wow Wow is all I can say. This answers so many things and makes so much sense.

I recommend this highly to anyone who is serious about UFO investigation. Yes, some of it is wild, but I have an open mind.

But when you start thinking about the relationship of the "Old Empire" who reinforces religions, gods, monuments and mystery to keep us from remembering our previous lives, knowledge and history and "The Domain" who struggle to give us back free will and spirit and that the Earth has become a dumping ground - makes so much sense it's scary.

I did a little research on the gods and inventors mentioned in this book and it all connects!

There was so much disinfo about Sitchin that I really never payed attention to him. Now I'm going to read all about his works as well - because he was really onto the truth.

And after researching more about temples and pryamids and now finding out they are everywhere has me thinking we have a lot of work to do and current findings are leaning more and more to ancient aliens.

This is a must read everyone!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BartS
reply to post by Abductee Chick

Wow your experience is fascinating.
I don’t have any way of knowing what the truth is. This is just an idea that would be logical from my point of view.

“One being was very dark, another was bright and had a bright white glow to his skin.”

Is it possible that they are just presenting different “beings” to see what our reaction is to them? I’m not saying that there can’t be different kinds of beings but just an idea.

If these beings are here it makes sense to infiltrate our planet to be able to learn about us. If I were them I would not tell us where we are from too. There would be no point and possibly risky for the future.

Yes, that is possible Bart. Infact, I have had many of my own theories regarding the types of beings i have seen. When I was interacting with the glowing white being I was relaxed, and thankful for his presence. When he was gone I felt as if my best friend in the whole world had left without saying goodbye. I felt such an unnatural grief about his departure. The next morning of that experience I felt great like I had a spiritual awakening.

When the dark being came at night I had the kitchen light and the bathroom light on when I awoke to see this one in my bedroom doorway. He tried to make me believe at first he was my mom. I know it sounds weird, but thats what some of them do. They try to psychologically mask who they are and what they look like. When that attempt failed because I could see him clearly with my own eyes he tried then to make me think he was a clown. All the while I am feeling aggressiveness toward this intruder and want him out of my house. Also I am telepathically telling him I am well aware of what he is and to stop masking himself.

I stood up off my bed, turned in the direction of the doorway where he was and I went to attack him because I felt my instinct was to get him out of my house. At that point I could not move of course, he shut me down and put me on auto pilot.

He walked right up to my face. He stood maybe just a few inches taller than me, I'm 5' 5". The bizarre thing is although we were face to face I do not remember his face. I remember his tiny dark brown legs, and even seeing veins. This part is gonna sound weird too but it happened. He ran his long gross fingers up and down the side of my face and under my chin. His fingers felt rubber like maybe like an egg plant. I got the distinct feeling I was the animal and he was the veternarian. He turned my head up and to the right exposing my neck.

He pressed something against the gland in my neck. I felt intense pressure but no pain. Then I heard something make a loud "pop" sound that echoed into my skull. Again I felt no pain when that happened, but I did blackout and thats all I remember.

Just to give you a little insight into what I experienced.

So I do not know if maybe at night the beings absorb the darkness or if their skin was really dark. The one I saw that was glowing was a daytime experience, so I guess he could have been absorbing the light? I dunno

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Hi Julie ! Thanks for the good news !!

Now, read that : Alien Mind book:
www.alienmindbook.org...

And see the stuff in my signature !
1st line is more about personal visions.
2nd line is more on ETs; oneself; the past and future. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What's interesting is how Philip Corso (the big military guy) mentioned that the aliens were indeed drones that were conveniently designed to traverse space without harm.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
What's interesting is how Philip Corso (the big military guy) mentioned that the aliens were indeed drones that were conveniently designed to traverse space without harm.

Not to disparage him, but I would be cautious with what you accept as fact from Corso's book.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I believe there is another way aliens could contact us if they wished. Via telepathy in my opinion or some type of telepathic communication. It could be all a dream, I was half asleep. I thought about this one morning when I was trying to sleep and seemed to be half asleep but half awake. I suddenly pictured an alien announcing to me that he decided to communicate with me. I got an image of an alien and his home and his body. He was located about 37,000 light years away in this galaxy. He looked somewhat reptile with either a large tail or three legs. There were lots of buildings on his planet and based on what he was trying to communicate to me, much more technologically advanced than we were. I asked for information and got it. I vaguely remember asking something about some type of subspace communicator but I didn't even understand the basic science. I gave up on this dream and asked him to go contact someone else.

Another time I suddenly had this idea that a few humans could act as some kind of telepathic communicator like a hub in a mass telepathic alien communication network. Their brains could be picking up and retransmitting signals without their conscious knowledge of it. Strange idea I know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join