It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little help please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Alrighty then, picture this if you will.

I'm watching this video on how to contact your spirit guides, then when the video is over it switches to a completely off topic Halloween video, with one of those red banners saying something about a problem and switching videos(youtube by the way)

first, ill post the video link, skip near the end and see if the same happens to you, then if it does not i will continue my weird experience, that i am very skeptical about, but i cant believe it happened.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Most folks of occult nature are normally not open to sharing their personal Book of shadows with others..

But if you are truely looking to contact your spirit guide you need not youtube videos or magical spells..

All you need to do is to get intouch with your inner self..
Look to your own personal Morals and standings..

Try to meditate or find a relaxing spot.. And just think about your life and what you do in life.. Sooner or later you will find what you seek..

But try to steer clear of people who think they can tell you how to "cast" a spell to contact your spirit guide. Thats really kind of over doing it.. And really gives this stuff a bad name to most folks.. Who think of it as witchcraft or spell casting.. spell casting is not like what you see on TV or in movies..

Its connecting with your inner self.. And listening to what your morals tell you..
Its a personal thing.. And I would suggest you looking for it yourself through trial and error.. Not looking to someone else for an answer only you know the answer too..

Hope that helps..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

did the video skip to a Halloween video for you at the end?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by zysin5

did the video skip to a Halloween video for you at the end?

It did here.
So what?
It's a play list, its just playing the next video on the playlist.
Whats the big deal?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ah lol to me it was a very big coincidence because the beginning of that video is something that really reminds me of a memory i have of a baby. sorry for the misconception guys, it was just a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I didnt realize you where asking why the video changed to a different video at the end..
The other poster covered that..
Its becasue its on a play list is all..

Good luck there.

Edit-- My bad.. this is the mysterious Folder thread... hehe its been awhile since Ive been using ATS.. So some things have changed..
I thought this was the paranormal thread.. Its late, and I just saw green and thought it was..!! heh

[edit on 11-7-2009 by zysin5]

top topics

join