It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Get Hyped Into The NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
First I like to say something about conspiracies. The NWO is probably the biggest active conspiracy in our times now because many people are becoming worried about what's going to happen soon in our life times.

Many people are talking about how Auditing The Fed is a good sign for example because it would lead to a "revolution".

However, you must think of all the options on the table.

If the NWO (Some Organization DOES exist behind the scenes) wanted to make a one world government what would be some of their options?

Option 1) Spread Swine Flu to lower the population following Georgia Guide Stones (500 million population plan). Once population is lowered, then you force mass micro chips, etc.

Option 2)World War 3 starts to lower the population, and within a few years when it's over you declare a new world order where countries get along. (However you are still controlled by the same masterminds)

Option 3)The NWO Elite work directly with aliens/reptilians and are trying to enslave all of humanity because their are either a)aliens themselves (hybrids?) or b)they made an agreement with the aliens to sell us to them for technology and money.

Option 4)The NWO Elite spread propagandas talking about how the Fed has been lying to the people, Madoff ponzi scheme, Bush invading two countries for no reason, 9/11 inside job, etc and let all the truth seekers try to "inform" the people as well because then it leads the path to Martial Law.

The BIG agenda behind Option 4.

You see if you wanted to implement Martial Law, how would you go about doing that? You make the people angry by letting out some parts of the truth via the internet, tv, etc. Then people go and arm themselves because they are afraid of the government. Once, things go really bad, then the people will take it to the streets and Martial Law is set into place, which then follows the agenda anyways.

There's four types of people in this world:

1)The Elite / Leaders
2)The Followers / majority of people
3)The Do-Ers (People that get angry and decide to take care of it) / The people who we see trying to promote anger into people like Alex Jones and just about every other "truth seeker" on Youtube.
4)The Watchers (people that take the information and sit back and watch what happens)

I recommend being on The Watchers side because remember after all NOT everyone will die.

During WW1, WW2, etc. people that are alive today are descendants of mostly people who at the time pretty much just sat and watched what unfolded.

Let the events carry out because there will always be people to fight it. Sit back and watch DON'T get hyped into their agenda.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I watched year one the other day ..that was funny i am glad i watched that.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Good job King Atlas good freaking job! I'm not at all being sarcastic we need more responses like this to threads like this where the author is just smart enough to conjure a good tittle. But not at all articulate enough to convey a half baked idea.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Would a NWO really be that bad? Sure I can see how people would think it would be a tyrannical take over for the power hungry, But related to the universe,a single or joined UN government doesn't mean much at all,besides a united world, a singular currency we all would use. the lives of a few to save thousands.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Well I wouldn't have a problem with world government if it was using our constitution, gold & silver as money, no war for money, the rich kept in their place, & the country was run by God fearing moral people that followed the golden rule. Now we know this isn't going to happen anytime soon so Yes I do have a problem with the NWO because those people are evil and they should be put down like rabid dogs.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Flag and star. Conspiracies only work because enough people believe in them - say NO to the NWO!

Stop believing this brainwashing!!!

IF YOU SAY NO, THEY CANNOT DO IT!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Yep - just watch and wait - same strategy I suggest you apply to an oncoming train.

If enough people just stand on the tracks and watch - then running over all those people might slow the train down far enough, so that when it finally hits you, it will be so slow you, won't die.

This is the kind of strategic thinking that saved the dinosaurs and the dodo's - apply it, live by it - enjoy it - because the train is coming soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Amagnon and jkm1864 pretty much summed up the entire picture into neat, concise, easy to understand packages... Neccesary verbage in the "dumbed down" society we live in.

I would like to suggest that there is an offshoot to the "Watcher" category that the OP has postulated:

The prepared watchman: One who watches and understands what is happening on the world stage, who loves and respects the sovereignty of their nation, who will honor and protect the sacred founding documents, and the men and women before them who have given their lives for the sake of liberty... Until a catalyzing event (like martial law, or "gun roundups") forces these individuals (MANY more than the elites think) to act.

In fact, there's quite a few of us here on ATS... A microcosm of what's really out there beyond the computer monitor, the real world.

Maybe you should rethink your OP, and lay off the kool aide... Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way. Hear that train whistle? It's coming closer day by day.

Wake up.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Autowrench: Kudos for a really good, right on post, bobbylove321. You said it loud and clear, and I could not say it better. It is clear to me also that the NWO, by whatever name they go by, is trying to kill and enslave us all by any means at their disposal, in accordance with their agenda.

Option 1) Spread Swine Flu to lower the population following Georgia Guide Stones (500 million population plan). Once population is lowered, then you force mass micro chips, etc.

AW: As anyone can see, this part of the agenda is already running, people are dying all over the world from manufactured viruses like Aids and now Swine/Bird flu. I believe eventually the people will be rounded up and sent to "smart cities," or concentration camps, depending on what the person's past and demeanor is. Remember when you were in school, and they told you of a "permanent record?" Well, a giant database is right now holding every bit of information about you on a computer hard drive. The technology exists, and is in place to mind control every person, and to create a matrix like environment for us al to live blissfully in. Just a thought.

Option 2)World War 3 starts to lower the population, and within a few years when it's over you declare a new world order where countries get along. (However you are still controlled by the same masterminds)

AW: The current war is taking a toll in human lives, the TV does not tell us all who die each day. America has killed millions of innocent people in their many wars, and will continue to do so if not stopped. And you are right, the masterminds are, and will be still in control no matter what happens. This snake's head must be cut off to kill the beast.

Option 3)The NWO Elite work directly with aliens/reptilians and are trying to enslave all of humanity because their are either a)aliens themselves (hybrids?) or b)they made an agreement with the aliens to sell us to them for technology and money.

AW: I have come to believe this too, having researched this topic to death. I think we were all sold out back in the 40s to a superior technology alien race, that deals were made, and that the aliens got over on the deals. We (humanity) got technology, the aliens got to use us as science experiments and slaves. The only way I can see to defeat this is to band together in spirit and destroy these control minions and the [machinery,] for lack of a better word, that makes us all live in a 3rd. dimensional reality controlled by them.

Option 4)The NWO Elite spread propagandas talking about how the Fed has been lying to the people, Madoff ponzi scheme, Bush invading two countries for no reason, 9/11 inside job, etc and let all the truth seekers try to "inform" the people as well because then it leads the path to Martial Law.

AW: Of course the FED lies, if the truth ever came out, the Federal Reserve Bank would then owe the American people more money that the U.S. Treasury has....One day it will come out...the FED is a privately owned bank, and the income tax is an illegal act that has been perpetrated on the American people. The original 312th. Amendment was dropped, and attorneys invaded our government, and there they sit even today. Every one is a lawyer of some kind, and all belong to the BAR. ("BRITISH ACCREDITED REGISTRY") You did know that when you enter a Courtroom, and your mane in all caps is read, and you agree that yes, this is you, you then leave dry land and step abroad a British ship.

Any Judge, Government Agent, or Bureaucrat Who Had Sworn to Uphold the Constitution for the United States Who is Violating that Oath is Guilty of Treason.

The Penalty is still DEATH BY HANGING.

You are weighed in the balance and are found wanting.
Daniel 5:27

Woe, unto you lawyers! for ye have taken away the key to knowledge; ye entered [the Kingdom of God] not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye [have] hindered.
Luke 11:52

Let's get right to the point. The courts only recognize two classes of people in the United States today.

DEBTORS AND CREDITORS

The concept and status of DEBTORS AND CREDITORS is very important for you to understand. Every legal action where you are brought before the court: e.g. traffic ticket, property dispute or permits, income tax, credit cards, bank loans or anything else they might dream up to charge you where you find yourself in front of a court - IT IS AN EQUITY COURT, administering commercial law having a debtor/creditor law as the controlling law. Today, we have an equity court but not an equity court as referred to in the Constitution of the U.S. or any of the legal documents before 1938.

All the courts of this once great land have been changed starting with the Supreme Court decision of 1938 in Erie R.R. v. Thompkins, 304 U.S 64 (1938) give you background which led to this decision. Some of this information is from the Ben Freeman tapes of 1989. They are excellent tapes if you have them. Ben used to talk about "legislative democracy." I couldn't find a definition for legislative democracy. It bothered me. However, by listening to his tapes as well as other tapes. I began to see the fraud that is being perpetrated on all of us Americans. Please understand that this fraud is a 24 hour, 7 days a week, year after year continuous fraud. It doesn't happen just once in a while. This fraud is constantly upon you all your life. Whether you are aware of it or not, this fraud is perpetually and incessantly upon you and your family.
Read more on this here:www.apfn.org...

Again, a great post!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

It doesn't matter if the Fed is audited or not because the same group are pulling the strings.

It's all for a one world government, a New World Order.

They want to PROVE to the world that America couldn't handle setting an example for the world, so the world needs to join and create a New World Order.

new topics

top topics

join