It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very fast moving object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
sup guys......

a buddy and i were playing golf near the atlanta airport (college park golf course)...planes fly by the course every 20 mins....so we are kinda of familar with the sound it makes when it flies by....sometime b/w 4 and 5 pm, we heard something fast, i mean fast fly above us...the sound we heard was not a plane....we looked up and all we saw was a trail that it left behind....i took a couple of shots on my camera phone...any thoughts on this?...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Oops, editted read it wrong!

Looks like the average airplane trail.

Just waiting now for chemtrail pros to come on board. I hear the ground rumbling.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Very cool.

As a golfer, I must ask the following questions

1) How many beers did you have up to the point of this event ?

2) Did the sound take place during a back swing... on a green... or walking between shots?

3) Did this happen in a vicinity close to an attractive beer-cart girl?

4) See question #3

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Its a plane trail.

Probably a type you aren't used to hearing.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ok a few random observations :

1 - by your own admission - you had a mobile phone with you - but cannot provide a better time frame than a 1 hour guesstimate ?

2 - you didnt ACTUALLY see the craft you allege was responsible - so how do you know that the contrail is " evidence " ?

3 - as you didnt report a sonic boom event ` real fast ` was actually sub sonic - which isnt very fast at all
- or were you comparing speed to the take off / landing speeds of aircraft @ the airport ?

4 - had you been drinking ? - i know its already been asked but had you ?

5 - what is your estimated altitude of the contrail you pictured ?

thats all for now

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
ok a few random observations :

1 - by your own admission - you had a mobile phone with you - but cannot provide a better time frame than a 1 hour guesstimate ?

2 - you didnt ACTUALLY see the craft you allege was responsible - so how do you know that the contrail is " evidence " ?

3 - as you didnt report a sonic boom event ` real fast ` was actually sub sonic - which isnt very fast at all
- or were you comparing speed to the take off / landing speeds of aircraft @ the airport ?

4 - had you been drinking ? - i know its already been asked but had you ?

5 - what is your estimated altitude of the contrail you pictured ?

thats all for now

1. yes, all i had was a mobile phone, at that was the best pics i can provide....

2. we didnt see the craft, we heard the noise then looked up and saw a trail in the sky...from the show stargate atlantis, there is a craft called a dart, the dart makes a unique sound....the sound we heard was similiar to that, it was fast....

3. planes fly by every 20 mins or so....when they fly above you, you hear and see them coming...i mean, there is no mistaking a plane over head...so when we heard the noise, we looked at each other and said it wasnt a plane....it was fast, we were thinking might be a missle or laser of somesort...

4. no drinking

5. ive seen those jet planes leave trails pretty high up in the sky....but this one was pretty close to us...i dont even want to estimate, because im not sure....

thanks...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whitemotel

Yes, I have a thought. You wasted a few mega-pixels. It's a vapor trail. Alien starships do not leave vapor trails.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Probably fighter jets.
We used to get them at our airport all the time, and they are not only fast and small, but they are loud as heck from behind. The astronauts used to do touch’n’goes on our runway with those little white training jets on occasion, and if you did not see them coming, they would scare the heck outt’a you. Perfectly silent until they are already passing you, and by the time the noise hits you, they were already climbing out on afterburners, and shooting up like a rocket out of sight.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Probably fighter jets.
We used to get them at our airport all the time, and they are not only fast and small, but they are loud as heck from behind. The astronauts used to do touch’n’goes on our runway with those little white training jets on occasion, and if you did not see them coming, they would scare the heck outt’a you. Perfectly silent until they are already passing you, and by the time the noise hits you, they were already climbing out on afterburners, and shooting up like a rocket out of sight.

yeah, that could be it...just wasnt fast enough to look up in the sky....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Trails are at a very high altitude.
When I see a triangle making a trail I can't wait long enough for
it to travel it seems to go so slow.

The one I saw go overhead might have dove down so I could
spot the underneath better.

Those trails are from super hot air and a triangle UFO might not
need high altitude.
A fast triangle must be hotter than any jet or rocket.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

yeah, most trails i see are high, and i usually see a jet making them....this trail was pretty low...on the second image, you can kinda see how low it is by the tip of the tree on the bottom left of the pic....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitemotel
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

yeah, most trails i see are high, and i usually see a jet making them....this trail was pretty low...on the second image, you can kinda see how low it is by the tip of the tree on the bottom left of the pic....

I thought this was the video.
There is a video of a trail with Foo/Phoo dancing around.

A plane makes the trail.
In the 4th I saw a plane making a trail.
No Foo around.
I do not think the plane image is projected to make a cover, yet.

new topics

top topics

join