It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Calls For New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Pope Benedict calls for new world financial order

By Dan Collins

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

THE Pope has called for a new world financial order blaming the global crisis on the greed of financiers and investors.

Denouncing what he termed a profit-at-all-cost mentality, Pope Benedict XVI was also critical of governmental oversight and the absence of global regulation.

In the most socially rooted Vatican encyclical letter since 1967, the Pope wrote: "In the face of the unrelenting growth of global interdependence, there is a strongly felt need, even in the midst of a global recession, for a reform of the United Nations organisation, and likewise of economic institutions and international finance, so that the concept of the family of nations can acquire real teeth."

Benedict appealed to developed nations not to scale back aid to poor countries because of the economic crisis. He urged wealthier countries to increase development aid to help eliminate world hunger, saying peace and security depended on it.

The German-born Benedict, 82, stated: "There is urgent need [for] a true world political authority" to manage the global economy.

The economy needs ethics in order to function correctly – not any ethics, but an ethics which is people centred," Benedict wrote in the 144-page document

Benedict said that the drive to outsource work to the cheapest bidder had endangered the rights of workers, and he demanded that workers be allowed to organise in unions to protect their rights and guarantee steady, decent employment.

The Bishops of Ireland welcomed the publication of Caritas In Veritate (Love in Truth).

The Irish bishops said the Pope had revisited the teachings on "integral human development" expounded by Pope Paul VI in his landmark 1967 encyclical, Populorum Progressio.

The document was in the works for two years, and released the day before leaders of the G-8 industrialised nations meet to co-ordinate efforts to emerge from the financial crisis.

www.examiner.ie...&D

I find it amazing, that they do not even try and keep this hidden anymore. The New World Order is well and truly out in the open, and noone seems to give a stuff.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by James23

Well if the Pope is for a New World Order then it must be ok. Where do I sign up?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Like i already said once, Actually, this is the third time since the begining
of the 21st century ( 2000 ) that a Pope, calls for a NEW WORD ORDER

(1) Pope Jean Paul II in 2004
www.guardian.co.uk...

(2) Pope Rezinger in december 2005
www.infowars.com...

(3) Pope Rezinger this week...

Hmmm... i wounder who's all seing eye, is symbolized, at the capstone
of the illuminati's pyramid

To understand whos behind the new world order, just take note, which
corrupted countries, are calling for a new world order and you will know
Who are the Architecs of power of the NWO.

Grand Britain
France
Canada
Germany
Vatican
etc. etc. etc.....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't see how he thinks he can uproot capitalism at it's finest...seems like a pipe dream, but at least he can say that he tried. If the financial wizards of the world suddenly drop their hard won advantages than I'll start to worry.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
He also spoke with the Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd in the last couple of days too. Related? Rudd has ties with China and there has been a few eye-raising things going on in this country recently.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Isn't there a prediction that he is either the last pope before the antichrist or the 2nd to last pope? I can't remember. Either they're in on it or they know what's coming and know they can't stop it...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hahaha

News getting better everyday
Almost all world leaders wants new world currency

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It looks like we're in the final stretch towards the New World Order when they don't even hide this stuff anymore.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
And today he just called for the Central World Bank!
www.reuters.com...

Problem, reaction, solution.
I just never expected the solution to come from Vatican City.

The article states that the Pope is announcing that it's time for a World Bank so people won't dissolve into violence.

I find it strange that the Pope is speaking up about money issues, but we haven't heard a peep from him about the murder of country's leaders in the name of democracy. For shame!

Maybe this is the time when the chip will be implemented.
Who better to announce the mark of the Beast anyways?
edit on 24-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Investigateconspiracies

The kind of New World Order these religious fanatics call for, both Christian and Muslim, is a return to the inquisition.....Why don't people wake up and smell the coffee brewing? The Christian and Muslim Attempt

new topics

top topics

join