It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty wild story and video of Alien Fetus Autopsy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What a load of hog wash....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Also being a life long hunter I agree. Clearly a quadraped, likely a rabbit.

At some point you have to call a hoax a hoax.

Internos,

I'd think a Veterinarian or similar could easily confirm. I'm already sure its a perfectly ordinary and very earthly animal carcass.

Mental Illness seems likely here.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I don't see how you can come to the ambiguous conclusion that ''mental illness seems likely'' without further research. How do you know if the women is not telling the truth? She could be but the film producers could have added some flare to it to make money. I think that was extremely premature to say that.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's obvious, these demon greys can not reproduce but they have found a way like human scientists have to make their own gene cells that does not need a father or a mother. These are trademarks of fallen Angels who know the time is near and they want to build a new race or army against God.

This war will be of the locusts, one lot will have horses the others won't. The Angel of the Abyss is holding lots of these creatures in and maybe they have some civil war going on too, but they want to get back into the heavenly realms or to fight God and his Angels when he comes back.

Like the days of Noah so shall the comming of the Son of God be so expect lots of half breeds, reptile grey chimara offspring who want to wreck havoc on the humans, you know who they are but you can not comprehend without knowledge what is going on, physically or spiritually.

The storm is around the corner comming soon, everyone on ATS spiritually can feel it but they can not put a finger on it but they are close to the truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Oreyeon

Also being a life long hunter I agree. Clearly a quadraped, likely a rabbit.

At some point you have to call a hoax a hoax.

Internos,

I'd think a Veterinarian or similar could easily confirm. I'm already sure its a perfectly ordinary and very earthly animal carcass.

Mental Illness seems likely here.

I sent off a quick message to the woman to see if she is able to answer a couple questions (where is this body now, where is the powdery substance).
Until such questions are answered, then I am inclined to believe what we are witnessing here is nothing special.

In saying that, mental illness seems the only answer...I dont understand any other reasoning behind putting on such a elaborate hoax

however, there is a conspiracy theory in here also...lets say you wanted to make a woman become a point of ridicule..how would you do it (lets say you had some incredible technology).
Putting the fetus of lets say a deformed rabbit in her, tell her to get a abortion immediately, have it filmed, then analysed...showing that it was in appearance a hoax by not only the person, but the whole crew, and the company that checks up on this sort of thing...dismissing all of the above forever as never credible
then, you have successfully and easily caused disinformation...you could then work with impunity without ever being investigated again (once bitten, twice shy).

This is just speculation...out of the box thinking. and its approprate for a conspiracy website.
There was a story back in 04 about a woman giving birth to a frog in Iraq that had some anomolious attributes to it..
-shrugs-

I think the point is...what if:
it is indeed a rabbit or something akin
she isnt lying
and she isnt insane.....

what are the possible options then.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
It's obvious, these demon greys can not reproduce but they have found a way like human scientists have to make their own gene cells that does not need a father or a mother. These are trademarks of fallen Angels who know the time is near and they want to build a new race or army against God.

This war will be of the locusts, one lot will have horses the others won't. The Angel of the Abyss is holding lots of these creatures in and maybe they have some civil war going on too, but they want to get back into the heavenly realms or to fight God and his Angels when he comes back.

Like the days of Noah so shall the comming of the Son of God be so expect lots of half breeds, reptile grey chimara offspring who want to wreck havoc on the humans, you know who they are but you can not comprehend without knowledge what is going on, physically or spiritually.

The storm is around the corner comming soon, everyone on ATS spiritually can feel it but they can not put a finger on it but they are close to the truth.

erm...

ok...theres also that...

personally, I wanna be on the side that has tanks and jets verses horses.

From what I read of the story part of this...the reason they cant breed is because they are not built for that...they are like machines and are breaking down...therfore, they have a sense of self preservation and wish to continue on in some form...hense the hybrid.

Demons? Demons tend to hate stuff...the opposing force of the godstuff...according to this lady, these things were neither good nor evil..they simply were. emotionless entities that were doing their thing.

There is this nutty band of morons on youtube with a channel. they call themselves the galactic federation...basically some stoner australians pretending to be aliens living in a community. Although I watch their videos for sheer entertainment value, they once did this clip on Zetas (greys) and they did say something similar as far as their issues with breeding...saying that they abduct in order to try and save their race from issues of infertility and so are experimenting with our genetics to try and get around the problem.

again, I watch the channel for a laugh..but seems alot of different people from different areas in this field tend to say similar things in reference to the greybacks.

meh, they are all just stories...might as well pick out the similarities.

one thing pretty much everyone has said is that they greys are neither good nor evil..which comes off as cold and uncaring

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Another apparent issue with this case and the fetus is this:Are we to believe that these advanced aliens with FTL technology to come 2000 lightyears to Earth would really let one of their fetuses be captured? Even if it was not viable wouldn't this spoil their plans by making people aware of this and make it more difficult (if possible, although they may not care and know we can't do anything anyways) for them to carry out their mission?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here is the second part translated.

After last week’s testimony a new chapter in the story of Giovanna has emerged, the woman who claims to have been abducted by aliens, the integral unedited clip of the aborted hybrid fetus.

Bald guy: Let’s go back to Giovanna’s story who has asked me to read these few lines: My story has generated a lot of discussion, especially on the internet. Many people believed me and many didn’t. I just wanna say that the fact that I spoke up wasn’t to make me famous but rather because after many years I just had to do it. I had to tell my story in order to help others that like me live certain experience in silence and in fear. The grays are a race that unlike us has no feelings. This explains this cynicism of their actions. They can’t feel neither love nor hate and when they impregnate me they do it artificially and not sexually. Even if they are technologically advanced the sole fact that we are human beings makes us superior to them.

Bald guy: Of the evidence that Giovanna has procured there is one that is of particular interest.

Pablo: Yes, this substance has been found all around Giovanna’s residence. In her apartment and in the burned grass around her house. This has been analyzed and it becomes very florescent so it must contain phosphorous. But it doesn’t. it’s been analyzed in an institute in Bologna and the powder doesn’t contain any substances that are reflecting in nature. It has a very particular structure. The electrons of this powder have been so to say excited or modified by a very strong magnetic field. Nothing that Giovanna might have. These things aren’t found in houses.

I think it’s time to see the clip:

They go into some pretty scientific wording that I, although understand it, am not able to translate. He says that at the bottom are the legs and in up high is the head. Obviously seeing it like this it has animalistic characters he says. It has happened that women have given birth to things of this nature however. The women always end up throwing it away after discovering the horror of giving birth to something non-human. “This video could be real or it could be an animal. It would take a pathologist to analyze the video and a DNA analysis to be certain”.

They’re saying that the person doing the autopsy is Giovanna’s partner. They’re seeking to understand more. “It’s difficult to say for certain if the video is fake”.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thanks ram

I am having trouble believing this story

but I am also having trouble dismissing it...its a mystery of either something odd, or someone disturbed...and I am becoming more and more curious which it is.

dismissing it seems the lazy way out.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Why didn't they do a DNA scan on the fetus thing. Innocent until proven guilty. If this was a court of law, there would be no law or court and everyone would go straight to jail. We dont have all the facts, nor do we have proper evidence to prove what the hell is going on here. Wake up people or are some of you affraid to find something? Who knows if this is true or not, but its definitely not false becuase some of you cant handle the truth. The truth we don't yet know for sure. Unless I see a DNA test I wont be satisfied. I'm a very sceptical person and I need facts. Anyone who is truly sceptical will not become a non-believer especially when it comes to things we dont' know. To become a non-believer would not fit the constraints of a true sceptic. That would be dismissing. Thats not sceptical thats a belief in their own world that they have allowed to be seen.

We are all believers it just varies in what we believe.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Could be real I suppose... I think its got to the point though that even if we were presented with genuine footage/evidence, people still wouldnt believe it - me included.

Might sound silly, but one reason this thing comes across as possibly being fake is that the guy doing the autopsy hasnt even bothered to put gloves on. Or even cut his nails.

Ohh AND... if they wanted it to be remotely convincing, having the womans partner conduct the autopsy was not the right way to go.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
LoL I think we're embarrassing ourselves.

I believe in ET, but not the UFOs or humanoid aliens that are introduced today. I'm not even gonna bother what movie the clip came from or did some m'fer made it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Love this type of post.

The problem I have (like some others posting here) is that if we are to believe that aliens need to have humans incubate their erm... babies (or whatever)... would they not simply take people and keep them and then use the people as incubators... they would not impregnate and then release the person... they would keep the person until they no longer need them and then... discard them... (sorry to use such terminology) but if we are really talking about another species actually doing this they would definitely not risk anything going wrong either during the impregnation period, in-between or thereafter.

Seriously icky stuff though!

Great post and certainly good stuff...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I knew the greys had enimies good aliens and bad aliens smh

If these "Grey's" abduct people, and forcibly inseminate people, they are probably not the good guys, at least I would imagine.

Just wanted you to think about that.

Edit: (Add)
What does smh mean?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by TSer78]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Aeons
Here it is my dears.

If I'm pregnant, that's MINE. I wouldn't be waiting around for someone to come get me for a forced procedure.

I cannot be the only woman on the planet like that. I'd be GONE.

Which means that if so, there would be women just like me out there who would have babies who aren't human. Because no one is taking MY baby.

This is why I don't believe this stuff. How would a race of with emotion be able to sift through 3 billion women to find only the ones that woudn't be sneaky, conniving, mean, protective mother bears? Just not possible.

I get the impression the ETs dont really care about the protests of the mothers in the same way we dont care about cows protesting against us taking their milk/babies/etc.

From what many say, they feel completely immobile, highly intoxicated to a near dreamstate, etc. So, if there is truth there, then protests is like a ant shaking his fist at a human foot demanding it not step on him. Noble, yet futile

Yet, they remember it. And in the inbetween do nothing to prevent be forced to abort 18 times?

Horse poop.

[edit on 2009/7/11 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
MENTAL ILLNESS !!!!

These were very awful comments from you guys, i really didnt expect them, how do you expect people to come forward when they know they await such comments...you concluded Mental Ilness when you didnt even met the woman personally..I have to ask you to apologize for such conclusions since we might have people going through the same story and will keep it to themselves knowing what your reaction will be...please apologize

This woman presented a bunch of evidence which needs to be evaluated well first before calling her a Mad Hatter...for me she has a lot of evidence which is already hard to gather from various sources..her iventory includes :

Photos (Multiple)
Video Evidence
A Metallic Object extracted from her head (Doctors confirmed its of an Unknown Origin)
A luminous substance which by no way could have been done by the said Woman
Strange Marks on body after abduction
Video of Fetus
The woman, Giovanna, barely writes here name on the computer and she knows about the Grays, DNA, War bewtween races, Bases

Now just to rule out the trabbit thing..anyone considered checking the size of a Born rabbit..a BORN rabbit..the fetus shown was still in theplacenta for further developing...here is how small a rabbit is..

Im only asking for further investigation...this story for me deserves it..at least I beleived all Memebers at ATS are here since they are open minded.

Thank You...and dont forget to apologize

[edit on 11-7-2009 by heineken]

[edit on 11-7-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Weiiiird...
But it kinda makes sense
I always thought greys being robots made a LOT more sense... and then they could also be human-made robots eh?

Originally posted by TSer78
If these "Grey's" abduct people, and forcibly inseminate people, they are probably not the good guys, at least I would imagine.

If they were robots the emotionless(cold, logical) nature makes sense. And then they would not be bad. It would be programming! Gotta follow code of reproduction

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
First of all, thanks Internos for your input and I tend to agree with your initial analysis .. serious controlled testing would need to be performed to make a conclusive determination on the validity of the claims made here.

With that being said, I keep going back to the video of the "autopsy" and the fact that they were removing the "fetus" from inside the placenta... I did some basic searching and confirmed that the fetus does NOT develop INSIDE of the placenta... but next to it.

"The placenta is an organ unique to mammals that connects the developing fetus to the uterine wall. The placenta supplies the fetus with oxygen and food, and allows fetal waste to be disposed of via the maternal kidneys."

Wikipedia link

To further illustrate this point:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/961e23b3d7bf.jpg[/atsimg]

The video is highly suspect due to this important fact. They clearly try to depict that they are removing the "fetus" from inside the placenta which is just anatomically incorrect... not to mention the "fetus" in question looks like a young but not infant rabbit. I think we can safely put this one to rest until someone can provide some hard data .. either DNA samples, or actual scientifically documented, chemical analysis of the "powdery" substance found on the woman and around her home.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alter-Ego
First of all, thanks Internos for your input and I tend to agree with your initial analysis .. serious controlled testing would need to be performed to make a conclusive determination on the validity of the claims made here.

With that being said, I keep going back to the video of the "autopsy" and the fact that they were removing the "fetus" from inside the placenta... I did some basic searching and confirmed that the fetus does NOT develop INSIDE of the placenta... but next to it.

"The placenta is an organ unique to mammals that connects the developing fetus to the uterine wall. The placenta supplies the fetus with oxygen and food, and allows fetal waste to be disposed of via the maternal kidneys."

Wikipedia link

To further illustrate this point:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/961e23b3d7bf.jpg[/atsimg]

The video is highly suspect due to this important fact. They clearly try to depict that they are removing the "fetus" from inside the placenta which is just anatomically incorrect... not to mention the "fetus" in question looks like a young but not infant rabbit. I think we can safely put this one to rest until someone can provide some hard data .. either DNA samples, or actual scientifically documented, chemical analysis of the "powdery" substance found on the woman and around her home.

maybe thats why doctor could read the hearthbeat but couldnt see the baby on the ultra sound??

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sllapur

Of course Silapur, you may be right! But I just had the *impression* she wasn't fully sincere in the video. Just that!

In the end her story ddoesn't look particularly new to me in comparison to other abductees'.

I must say though that the picture of the grey is pretty compelling!

Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join