It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty wild story and video of Alien Fetus Autopsy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
Here is the complete translation of the first part. I have lived in Italy and studied Italian for many years so even though I am new around here, you can trust my Italian.

Giovanna’s story has generated a great debate. I have received hundreds of e-mails from people claiming to have had similar experiences who have decided to come clean. Hundreds of people writing to one person saying that they have been abducted by aliens is data that is quite alarming. I spoke to a journalist, ufologyst, an expert of mysterious events, Pablo Ayo. Let us now take a look at some of the most significant claims made by Giovanna.

“I was taken abroad a flying saucer, I was laid out on a metal bed”. And you have some body marks from that event. “Yes, I have body marks from the event”. And you also said something about a florescent substance……”Yes the substance that was on my body comes from their “Epidermie (don’t know the English word for this) that they use to manipulate our body. “They say that they use it as a disinfectant in order not to contaminate us or to get contaminated themselves”. “Because they received a lot of irradiation as a direct result of visiting various different planets. Listen, why do they have a need for your tissue? “ Mine and others like me are a race that is bio-compatible”. “We are the only race that is bio-compatible”. “Genetically speaking we are the closest species that is similar to theirs”. “We can help them reproduce and re-create a whole race”.

You remained pregnant right? “Yes, I had 18 “gravitanze”. (I assume it’s a sort of a forced abortion). “During the second month they come and they take the fetus away”. And then what happens? You don’t feel pregnant anymore? (I’m having trouble hearing this part. Apparently she says that they come and take her milk from her breast. I don’t know how a woman can have milk at that time but whatever).

So we have a story that is similar to many others but this one is told in a precise manner and backed with some evidence. You have just heard Giovanna’s story.

Pablo: Yes Giovanna’s case is a little particular because some elements of her case are classic, the aspect of her strange fetus has been seen very rarely. There’s been cases of women who have found to have a very strange fetus inside them and then they would faint at the sight of the fetus and once they awoke the fetus was gone. The fact that she was able to keep hers is very interesting.

Let’s take a look at the picture.

“This is a classic depiction of a gray alien with their classic height, eyes, head and the classic circumstances of them coming into a room and abducting people. But this is not the only kind that goes around abducting people. There are also humanoids which is a race very similar to ours which could be mistaken for human. But 80% of cases are the grays which give a certain coldness and in fact Giovanna says that they have no morals. They don’t have any good or any bad in them apparently. There was a colonel who wrote a book who back in the 60’s worked on the Roswell case and he said that these types are artificial and a robot-like. They were invented to be able to travel long distances”. Why do they need us? “All the abductees were told telepathically that they don’t have a way of reproducing. An ex secret service agent claimed to have been told by the grays that the humans have a DNA that is compatible with all the alien races out there. Our anti-bodies cure the aliens of various illnesses.

We have convinced Giovanna to give us a clip of her aborted fetus .

thanks for that..does it say where the fetus is now?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like the Majestic 12's EBE-1 Interview. If anyone has read the transcripts from that. Except for the insimination part, hmm.. puzzling.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
wow! this is crazy! did you see the photo she took of the alien too?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df2c74a16554.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi everybody,

I am an italian mother tongue and I've seen the video. I don't know but, it doesn't convince me. Judging on the base of some sentences and also by the intonation of Giovanna I'm pretty skeptical. Funny that she is from my same region.

At one point she says that "they" are here to, amongst other things, collect big chunks of ice from the Antarctica because they've ran out of water, or sthg like that
. Ain't that a bit too, as someone stated before me, "hollywood"?

And about the fetus: doesn't it suspiciously look like a skinned frog?

Don't know. She just seems to go round the same old abtuctee classic patterns.

The only thing that makes me a bit uneasy are the body markings and the fluorescent stuff. That is interesting. The rest, I don't know.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I don't like that the aliens nostrils are closed up. Shouldn't they be actual holes.
You know, to give the nose some purpose.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So, its a interesting video anyhow...I try to ignore these "autopsy" type videos overall, mostly because of the inability to located said body...cool film, no evidence backing up.
I would like to know what became of this body...if some nice men in black suits came and took it...if they flushed it down the toilet, etc...so, lets say on the fence about the authenticity of this video beforehand, but no harm in filling in the blanks until that is brought forward...just gotta make sure to start each paragraph with: If this is legit.

so

If this is legit....
What does it mean...are we indeed seeing some hybrid project? What the hell happens in 2 years?

This also does scream out something more important if indeed this is true...
Humans are diamonds...we are objects that the galactic universe believes they can simply posess, which kinda sucks, but on the up side, they would protect us to the death from any major catastrophy/harm.

19 different alien contributions to make our DNA?
Wow...does that mean that we are some sort of space U.N. project or is this a sort of paradox (which I wont comment on since it requires its own weird thread).

Lets start with:
1) what can we remove from this video...Obviously not CG...but can we rule out someone simply playing with a rather disgusting doll soaked in blood? Does this look like something else? a frog or hairless baby squirrel with its tail chopped off (eww)?

2) Is this woman selling a book, CD, etc that would make it profitable for her to go public with this that we know of?

3) Do we know what kind of vetting process the program does to its interviewees? Did the journalists see anything beyond the footage at the very least?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I don't like that the aliens nostrils are closed up. Shouldn't they be actual holes.
You know, to give the nose some purpose.

Well, that is a non-issue for the purpose of the video...fetus's tend to not be "fully cooked" for quite sometime...actually suprised that the fingers are fully seperated.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
this is false 1000% give it no time it is the fetus of a 4 leg animal with out a doubt

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i found this discussion...

link

some people are saying this is a wabbit or a frog...lol

it looks like this is not very new case ? 2007 ?

there was a ATS thread on this but i can't find it

i don't know why my words are in bold ? i didn't use the bold tags.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinclâire
this is false 1000% give it no time it is the fetus of a 4 leg animal with out a doubt

Been trying to identify what type of animal it could be if indeed it is. 7:36 of the video has a pretty good overview of the proportions of it which helps in removing possibilities of what it could be.
The legs are froglike, but the torso eliminates that possibility..

at 8:20 in the video, there is a very good showing of the arm/sholder and head which can give more clues. The arm is significantly smaller than the leg in appearance, but not sure if that is accurate, could simply be a camera angle illusion...however, the joints seem wrong for 4 legged animals.

One thing that sticks out to me is that there is no measuring devices...no rulers laying down to get size/proportion. Not sure if this is common for autopsys mind you as thats not my profession...but...well, to me it seems like that would be a logical thing to do.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
killing any type of fetus is against God's law... sorry i had to go there.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
wow this is an odd story. what is this news station in Italy comprable to in US? I really dont know what to think of this yet. I cant watch the video right now
did the video say where the fetus was after this? Is this fetus from the other ET species?

Italia 1 could be compared to a network channel such as ABC or CBS.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
maybe the whole 2 years thing is that they only have 2 years to keep doing what there doing before earth becomes a living nightmare,and they would have to pull out in order to be safe..idk just a thought

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

it look like a squirrel 2 me

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
K.

I do believe that their are aliens.

Great.

This? hmmm.

Looks like a rabbit carcass that has its head f'd up really bad.

Lets fry them legs up!!!!

Good alien! Taste like chicken!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The thing that always go me is why abduct people? I understand why they do it, but is it really the easiest way? All they would have to do is come down, and somehow (perhaps maybe through a person) announce to the world that they are from another planet, along the way ran across some bumps in the road and can no longer reproduce, and that they need us to keep from going extinct. Knowing how the human race treats endangered species I'm sure they would have more than enough volunteers to share DNA or whatever to help these things out. All they really would have to do is ask, and more than likely a lot of humanity would help them in exchange for maybe some scientific knowledge or answers about the universe we live in or maybe a cool gizmo for us to tinker with. I think a lot of humanity would call it a fair trade.

So the glowing compound on her legs and back was studied and the only way we know if it is because it is produced by a particle accelerator? That speaks pretty loudly to me.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by theufologist

Doesn't the fact we've traveled to the moon to gather data about it and are now bombing it to see if there is indeed water (no duh) and that we are scouting Mars to settle a colony there, etc etc, seem just like Hollywood, too?

Your argument seems very vague, sometimes when you're on one side of a mirror it's hard to accept we may be the reflection.

Peace, love and light.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
wow please remind me not to view anything whilst eating chilli again

but seriously though i am personally highly skeptic of this video, well particularly the so called fetus, do some Google early abortions and take a look at some of the images (if you have the stomach for it) etc and you will see why, i would swing in the middle on this for the time being, my main reaction is either normal fetus very early stages of development or disfigured (either naturally or whilst extracting etc) or it faked.

If this is true footage and story of abduction and insemination then it certainly is interesting to say the lest and i would also be curious about the 2 year thing mentioned previously.

Il stay firmly in the middle hear leaning towards fake until maybe some follow up analyzes etc can be brought to the table

Good find none the less OP
certainly deserves investigating

[edit on 113131p://520711 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
wow, cool, it's the "X-Files" in Italian.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here it is my dears.

If I'm pregnant, that's MINE. I wouldn't be waiting around for someone to come get me for a forced procedure.

I cannot be the only woman on the planet like that. I'd be GONE.

Which means that if so, there would be women just like me out there who would have babies who aren't human. Because no one is taking MY baby.

This is why I don't believe this stuff. How would a race of with emotion be able to sift through 3 billion women to find only the ones that woudn't be sneaky, conniving, mean, protective mother bears? Just not possible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join