It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Creates Special Security Wing to Cover-up 9/11 Terrorist Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This story comes from both YouTube and the Russian Times, so one must consider the credability of the sources with reservation.

The US government has allegedly set up a special security wing with the sole task of distancing Washington from any involvement in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Reddit Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen claims the group has since grown into a disproportionate counter-intelligence force, mainly targeting journalists and prosecuting whistle–blowing security officials.

According to Madsen, this group is fully operational and is called the “Q Group” of the National Security Agency and its headquarters are within the headquarters of NSA at Fort Meade, Maryland. Q Group works in close cooperation with the FBI counter intelligence officers, as well as local police department intelligence units.

Madsen insists that the group is very large and approximately 1,000 agents and informers are employed by this secret agency within the already secretive NSA.

“Under Obama there has been no effort to curtail this organization. Unfortunately, the NSA’s power is growing because the Obama administration is now giving them new powers to conduct surveillance in cyberspace, placing cyber command under the control of NSA,” said Madsen.
rss.russiatoday.ru...

[edit on 9-7-2009 by MOFreemason]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
More proof of cover-ups. I cannot see a need for such an organization, if it's involved in attacking legitimate professional roles within society.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If elements within the government didn't orchestrate 9/11, there would be no need for such a branch of the NSA to exist. They're trying to cover their behinds and silence those who try to expose them.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Hopefully this story makes it into western news outlets, and dare I say the MSM.

I'm glad the OP is aware of the unreliability issue however this is still a big story.

Nice find and hopefully with some digging we can find some mention of it from reliable sources.

S+F.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well gee. So NOW we know who all these "debunkers" work for around here! Hmm, now let's see, who was it that said they lived in and around Fort Meade, Maryland?

Not that they'd have to live near there to be a part of this Q unit, mind you. But just curious.

Nice to know my tax dollars are paying their salaries. Actually, that's rather infuriating.
Let's see, who was it that said "I don't pay taxes to buy lies." ?

Sounds like an excellent place and target to test our latest cruise missile. 5 kiloton or so ought to do it- there's already been enough collateral damage- thank you.

Edit to add:

Originally posted by MOFreemason
This story comes from both YouTube and the Russian Times, so one must consider the credability of the sources with reservation.

The source is Wayne Madsen, not youtube or Russia Today. And frankly, RT has turned out some really good and unbiased stories. Something our own MSM should take some real notes on. But I know, it's kind of hard to do that when you are a mere White House puppet.

[edit on Thu Jul 9th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I just realised something, they're probably checking out this thread!

I just want to say "hi" Q Unit, nice to meet you. I'm kiwifoot.

Good luck in all your efforts!

I see a severe restriction in my bandwidth and internet service coming up!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So I posted this story over at Letsrollforums.com, and I just had to share the very first response to the thread here:

JackBauer24:

I was asked to join this NSA section. I told them to go to hell. They are fighting a losing battle. The 9/11 Truth genie has been out of the bottle for a very long time and it will only grow faster and wider over time.

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So I posted this story over at Letsrollforums.com

Ah, one of the disinfo forums.

JackBauer24:
I was asked to join this NSA section.

You'd think if he really was asked, he and or others that were asked would have made this story public long ago.

He's pulling peoples' legs.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Given the way the 9/11 story has played out over the years with all it's counterintuitive episodes and the stunning lack of interest that the MSM has had in asking the hard questions, the existence of the "Q Unit" would have to be a given, even if the OP's linked story is all wrong.

There has to be something like it or maybe several somethings operating in the wake of the 9/11 event, picking up and disposing of the scraps, carefully shepherding journalists out of the danger zone.

It's a good story. Thanks OP. It makes for another interesting line of inquiry that might turn up more revealing occurrences.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Given the way the 9/11 story has played out over the years with all it's counterintuitive episodes and the stunning lack of interest that the MSM has had in asking the hard questions, the existence of the "Q Unit" would have to be a given, even if the OP's linked story is all wrong.

There has to be something like it or maybe several somethings operating in the wake of the 9/11 event, picking up and disposing of the scraps, carefully shepherding journalists out of the danger zone.

It's a good story. Thanks OP. It makes for another interesting line of inquiry that might turn up more revealing occurrences.

I thougth the YouTube video and the "Q Unit" was interesting, but the linked story didn't seem to provide much details about this secret department, within a secret department.

I'll do my best to see what else I can conjure up on this "Q Unit."

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

The US government has allegedly set up a special security wing with the sole task of distancing Washington from any involvement in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Reddit Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen...

Not THE Wayne "I Never Met A "Trash The US" Story I Didn't Like, Regardless Of Its Veracity" Madsen?

There are few people in this world who's very name debunks whatever it is they write about before it is even read - Madsen is one of them. I fully expect the CT crowd to embrace him, though, because he is family to them.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
Not THE Wayne "I Never Met A "Trash The US" Story I Didn't Like, Regardless Of Its Veracity" Madsen?

Had it been someone like Dan Rather or Matt Lauer, I wonder what you would make up to discredit them. See, it doesn't matter how credible the person is that speaks out against the official story. You debunkers will make up anything to attack them and discredit them no matter who it is.

Denial makes people do and say terrible things.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
My response goes something like this...

"Gee, who would have thought that they'd ever do something that...".

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Took them a while to try this approach

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Yeah I was just out camping the other day, was worried that
my kerosene ( very similar to jet fuel ) would melt my lantern,
but low and behold the kerosene did not melt my lantern.

After 9/11 I thought it would turn into a puddle of molten
metal for days.

LOL

Some ppl just don't want to admit that kerosene will not liquefy steel.

Oh well, you can take a horse to water, you can't make it drink.

Ask the denial crowd about what happened to John O'neill too.

PBS even did a special on it called the Al-qaeda files: The man that knew.

The official story is so full of holes that even in the 9/11 report
they TOTALLY left 40% of the widow's questions unanswered.

Just flat friggin ignored them.

That is stunning.

Watch 9/11 press for truth on google video if you want to get an
idea of who and what is running your government, and I do
not mean the puppet front men they stand up via voting.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I will take Russian Times & Wayne Madsen's word over Fox any day.

1000 agents & informers people, just to position Washington in relation to 9/11.

Desperate measures anyone?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Maybe this New World Order is not going to include America, I only say that as a thought to this whole conspiracy thread. It almost seems to me now that these presidents are being put in place by TPTB only to be turned around silly by someone unseen. Interesting to note that I bet you the past presidents speeches up to and including now, were probably written to them by some other person who controls the salary. Maybe the government is being set up by someone in the shadows.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Its just go;s to show there could be a conspiracy concerning the 9/11 attack.The goverment has always been worried about infomation leaking out from current and ex ,employees of the goverment and military.Will current nsa or cia employees talk if the money offered is big enough.You can never tell whos been bribed or payed off.It really is turning into a nightmare for the govermnet because there are so many goverment employees that need to be checked and watched.Then theres the military to be checked and watched too.I guess the goverment has to start somewhere.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
S+F

Nice find.

Hopefully this will get some coverage in the MSM, but I doubt it

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

So I posted this story over at Letsrollforums.com, and I just had to share the very first response to the thread here:

JackBauer24:

I was asked to join this NSA section. I told them to go to hell. They are fighting a losing battle. The 9/11 Truth genie has been out of the bottle for a very long time and it will only grow faster and wider over time.

letsrollforums.com...

Lol, the guys name is "Jack Bauer" and he posted pictures of the TV series 24's main character, Jack Bauer, after his post.

You actually fell for that?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Man1fesT]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join