It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Wants To Use Indecency Law To Stop Droopy Pants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
I was driving down the road the other day, and saw a young dude walking down the the street with his pants sagging real low. His entire rear, cheeks and all, was visible. Not exactly what I want to see.

Then don't look. I don't want to see overweight people wearing bikinis either so what do I do when they wear that or super tight spandex shorts? I look the other way. Simple.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I was driving down the road the other day, and saw a young dude walking down the the street with his pants sagging real low. His entire rear, cheeks and all, was visible. Not exactly what I want to see.

I've seen that more than once here. Usually on the neighborhood gang-banger wanna be's

The first thought I have is its a kid to lazy to pull up his own pants.

I've yet to have anyone show up to an interview like that, but I'd never hire them. My clients would throw a fit if I did

What will happen here, as it is now, is that the kids will argue for this and mature responsible people will argue against it. Nothing changes does it. In my youth it was length of hair. Just kids being kids but someday they will have to face the real world and whether they want to be losers or winners.

[edit on 7/9/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina

Then don't look. I don't want to see overweight people wearing bikinis either so what do I do when they wear that or super tight spandex shorts? I look the other way. Simple.

What an ignorant statement.
Would you say the same to a bunch of parents taking their kids home from school and some idiot is walking with his arse hanging out his trousers.
It's indecent exposure.

If I don't want to see fat people in bikinis I would avoid the beach but am I and others who find the low pants arse out look repulsive expected to avoid going out completely where these idiots who have never heard of a belt can turn up anywhere at random.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ok folks I have the solution to your sagging problem. If gansters with no education really scare you that much, you should all go and buy you a goat from some farm somewhere. Start feeding it milk with a bottle constantly to a point thats the only way it will drink anything. So if your still remaining scared of half tard gangsters with no education start walking your goat with you everywhere you go including the mall or grocery store. If one of these oh so scary idiots approachehes you and attempts to intimidate you just complete the sagging for them. Pull them pants down all the way and watch your parched goat go for some fresh milk refreshment. The goats tend to suck harder and knaw with there teeth to make fluids flow quicker as they have been doing with the bottle all along, so the entertainment for you should be fruitful. On the other hand if the economy is so bad you cant afford a goat you can always cave in and slap them on the rear and smile real big at them, sometimes people could have mixed reactions on that one, but hey, your broke, you must try something to satisfy you disgust to make it entertaining for you eh?

Good Luck All

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by inregardstoo

I aren't scared or intimidated by these idiots, I just dont want my kid's seeing what can only be described as a flasher.
If an old white guy was swearing swaggering around with his trousers round his knees he would be locked up, but when a USUALLY!!!!!! black 20ish guy does it we are expected to just accept it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

THEN LOOK AWAY!

This woman, on her moral majority crusade, needs to be stopped dead in her tracks.

FASHION POLICE SUCK!

People wear underware at the beach and in hot weather, yet this woman doesn't want low pants to reveal underware!!!

Arrgghhhh, I get sick of these fashion police stories. If it wasn't real, you would actually get a laugh thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

Enough said.

Classy aint it? The majority of knee riding jeans ARE blacks. IMO this is nothing to do with fashion. This is a statement basically saying I don't give a damn what you think. Oh yeah, and if you say anything the Al Sharpton racecard is quick to the scene. For Christs sake have some damn dignity for yourself.

I mean seriously is anyone really turned on by looking at a your damn asscrack?

Anxiously awaiting for the buttpicking basement dwellers who live with mom and dad to start attacking this post.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by solarstorm]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere Well, why would the ghetto trash dress in such a way that makes it difficult for them to outrun the cops?

That just made me spew coffee
And they wear those sneaker... with the red lights in the heal... Makes them an easy target at night

[edit on 9-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I believe it also said the woman is 70 years old.
Enough said.

... Times-a-changin', its a fashion statement just like anything else.

I remember in high school / middle school it was the thing to do but eventually people(kids?) grow out of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
well i don't support making it illegal that's for sure (plus it would only make it cool again) but when will the trend END? it's been cool since like 1992 ... the past 20 years almost.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
here in lake charles,louisiana,they already passed this law....we are a police state here

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Two words: Control Freak.

Is it worse than wearing those tight pants that show your junk to the world?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

Ignorant statement? How so? It is the truth. If you don't like what you see on people, then don't look at them. Is that so hard for you to understand? Yes, I would tell that to parents because, newsflash this style was in for the better part of a decade and has died down, so it was a pretty common thing to see. Were and are kids emotionally scarred from this? No, kids don't freak out over things like you think. In fact, most kids laugh if someones butt is exposed, you would hear it go something like this followed by a giggle or a laugh "his butt is sticking out!". Now if someone was exposing his penis in front of them, then yes, that guy is in some serious trouble, but "arses" aren't actually considered indecent exposure. So please get off that "Oh somebody please think of the children!" crap arguement that is overstayed it's welcome.

Also, do you think that because people don't share you opinions or don't fit the personality type that you like, that you won't go out and socialize either? Typically, when you don't see eye to eye with someone or disagree with the type of person they are, what do you do? You don't interact with such person correct? Yes! Same goes with peoples clothing style. I don't like the way many people dress, but also don't care. I could care less if people started walking around naked all the time, or guys start wearing only thongs in public. I dress the way I like, and if I don't like the way others dress, then I don't pay attention to those people. Why avoid going about because of this? That's just stupid.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Laws, laws, laws and rules, rules, rules...

Is it ever going to stop??? I hate droopy pants. But I'm not going to suggest someone should pay a fine or something else if they wear them like that.

Aside from all that, why isn't anyone on this thread who agrees with the law complaining about girls with their thongs or boobs hanging out.

I don't like to see any of it but that's why I just give a dirty, disgusted look and go on my way. that suits me just fine.

Hey, I also don't like looking at crack heads with their nasty blackened and missing teeth and sores. We should ban them from even going out in public. I don't like fat old chicks wearing tube tops. Does this new proposed law cover that as well?

Does anyone ever realize that the only thing that we do anymore is make this law and that law cuz this annoys that person or is unpleasant to look at? How long before we run out of things to legislate against?

We'll be like in that Ewan McGregor movie where they all inject themselves so the don't show emotion. they can't have any form of outward expression such as art and music or even colorful clothing.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

You're talking about naked butts. Seriously? Seeing a naked butt disturbs you that much? I think you should loosen up a bit.

If I was with my 4 year old niece and some idiot was walking around with his butt hanging out because he was too broke to buy a belt, we'd both point and have good laugh together. Then she'd go home to her mom and tell her about the silly man with his butt hanging out and we'd all laugh about it again. I'd probably thank him for his idiocy because it really brightened up my day and made my niece laugh.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Its easier to beat up someone with droopy pants lol. If they try to rob you, all you have to do is pull their pants down so they cant run and then trip and then beat the crap out of them.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

who cares. It's not about them being black. It's about them being stupid.

Oh, and I love how you KNEW that what you were saying was so ignorant that someone, like me was going to respond so you immediatly implied that whoever did would be a butt picking basement dweller living with mom and dad or something like that.

Did you say that because that's what people on ATS must be? So, is that what you are? Or is there a special reason you are so different from the rest of us supposed lowlifes.

On a final note, I'm a 28 year old female with a full time job, my own car, and I have been on my own since 18 and had my own apartment for over two years now. So it's not just basement dwellers who think your point about people wearing low riders being mostly black was completely invalid.

p.s. I do tend to pick my butt once in awhile so you might be on to something there.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by nunya13]

[edit on 10-7-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think the look is indecent. When I am at work and see a boy walking around like this, I tell them pull up your pants or leave the hotel. Nobody wants to see their asses hanging out of their pants. In Atlanta, if you go out pretty much anywhere, expect to see tons of asses, apparenty it is all the rage to be indecent in public there.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
The fashion police are out to get you all!!!

RUN!! Before they tazer you!

[edit on 9-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

It's a good thing then they wear their pants in such a way that hinders them from actually running!

Much easier to taze them then

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Droopy pants started in men only prisons where the trick would walk through the prison yard with his prison pants pulled low to advertise that he was available to have anal sex with another inmate.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join