It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all Michael Jackson haters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hello all,

This thread is conspiracy related due to the fact that no criminal charges were brought against Michael Jackson of any kind and as far as I know there was no substanial evidence suggesting any signs of sexual activity towards children.

I want to rant slightly to all the people on this board and accross the world that have shown such disrespect to a music icon, one of the kind the world is likely to never see again.

As I'm sure everyone knows it was Jackson's funeral on Tuesday in which 17,000 fans attended.

I don't suppose any Jackson haters watched the program that was broadcast on television?

If you did watch it then did you listen to the so very kind and caring words so many people spoke about him?

From the way he was described do you still think that he was some sort of child sex fiend?

If you still think that then I'm sorry but your so very, very narrow minded...

It's just a shame a TV program like the one aired the other night wasn't shown on TV after the child sex/abuse allegations, then maybe people would have seen Michael Jackson in his true light and then maybe he would still be among the living...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I was not a lover or hater of michael, i did not watch the funeral or tv program.
He was a great artist and made some of the best tunes around.
He left himself open to attack in the way that he conducted his life.
He did seem to be a real nice guy to me though.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

Michael Jackson was an excellent musician, an amazingly rare talent that we are unlikely to see the kind of again. While I'm not a massive Jackson fan I'd be lying if I didn't say his funeral TV program didn't affect me emotionally.

I'm not saying I broke down in tears but it was emotional and it is sad that Jackson's now dead. It was a true shame what happened to that man...

Jackson's downfall was due to naivety in my opinion.

Like I said for any of his haters or people who have called him; watch the program and then come back and tell me how so many people who spoke about him so kindly/highly could be so wrong.

They aren't wrong!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I agree

He wasnt a kiddy fiddler- just never had the opportunity to live a normal life and he was misunderstood and taken advantage of

RIP Michael

[edit on 9-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Just going to play devils advocate here, but just because people have a high opinion of someone/thing does not mean they are not, behind closed doors, someting completely different.

How many times have you heard on the news, after a guy has killed his whole family, etc, "He was such a nice guy, always doing things for the neighborhood," or, "He was a quiet guy, kept to himself, mostly..."

Not saying boo as far as his history goes, nor whether or not he's guilty of what he was accused or not, simply saying, just because a lot of people loved the guy, does not make him innocent.

Personally, I think innocent, the evidence is too shaky, and simply wasn't enough to convince me.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Jomina]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
What you're not getting your fill of MJ BS from the MSM?
The only conspiracy I see here is the effective use of non events to distract you from what is going on in the rest of the world...MJ is the hammer, the MSM is the handle of it, and you're the nail.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Well BTK was a scout leader, and I heard MJ payed a family off under the table.

Nevertheless, he was a great man and the words said about him were very moving. RIP.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Bollocks, the only reason he got away with the first one is because he paid the family off, he's a nonse..

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Very true, I can't argue with that.

Its just that personally I can't see it, the man only had sex once in his life, doesn't sound like a peadophile to me!

But like I said you've got a good point and you are correct that just because people have a high opinion of someone doesn't necessarily mean theyre that same person behind closed doors.

Still, we are talking about people who have lived with or around Jackson all his life. If something dodgy was going on I'm pretty sure someone would have noticed...

[edit on 9/7/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by no1dea

I'm not saying I broke down in tears but it was emotional and it is sad that Jackson's now dead.

I don't like the overly emotional outpouring that i see when famous people die, whoever it is, but thats just me. I meen ofcourse if that person is a family member or close personal friend, and you express your loss in that way then thats fine, but people who don't know them? thats just odd to me.

I will say (probably cus ive bieen tired lately) that apon hearing a few of his more sentimental tracks i have acquired a lump in the throat and and a tear to the eye.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I think the death of Michael Jackson is pretty significant to be honest with you.

Of course there are more importants events going on in the world but to suggest that the media is using his death to distract our attention from "whats really going on" is a little far fetched.

You think CNN, BBC, etc planned when he was going to die?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
They read Michael Jackson's will.
Michael requested that since he has had so much plastic surgery, that he wants his body melted down & turned into toys, so that the children could play with him for a change.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by acrux]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

For someone who has the username Ignorance Denied that was a pretty ignorant statement to post...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Ignorance Denied

For someone who has the username Ignorance Denied that was a pretty ignorant statement to post...

Good point, i think i will put him on ignore

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea

reply to post by no1dea

I'm not saying I broke down in tears but it was emotional and it is sad that Jackson's now dead.

I don't like the overly emotional outpouring that i see when famous people die, whoever it is, but thats just me. I meen ofcourse if that person is a family member or close personal friend, and you express your loss in that way then thats fine, but people who don't know them? thats just odd to me.

I will say (probably cus ive bieen tired lately) that apon hearing a few of his more sentimental tracks i have acquired a lump in the throat and and a tear to the eye.

Couldn't agree with you more, it was the same when Princess Diana died.

I'm not sure how you could actually cry over the death of someone you didn't know and have never met, its a little over the top to say the least.

However I do feel its sad that Jackson's dead and feel for his family.

To be honest if anyone had died following the circumstances that Jackson did then I would still feel a similiar amount of compassion.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Yes very good, but not realy worth putting here is it, that one came out the day he died

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I don't hate him. I don't love him. I simply don't care.
I watched the funeral. I was surprised at how well it was done.
High point - Brooke Shields. Low point - that politician lady.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well if we are going to rant lets rant shall we? I could not care less about MJ dying, has nothing to do with the accusation that were made. Death is one of the only certain things in life, that and taxes
(God I love that quote). From the day we are born we only creep closer and closer to death, no one should fear it but everyone should try and embrace it.

The thing that makes me so unbelievably upset is the fact that over 17,000 people had absolutely nothing better or more productive to do with their lives than be at the funeral of someone they did not personally know. Yes I realize his music "touched"
so many people and blah blah blah but come on there is much bigger stuff we should be worried about rather than a celebrity's death.

I am not going to lie, I have seen some parts of the funeral. IMHO it was a three ring circus. When I heard some of the things that were said about him, they sounded very very similiar to what people said about Ray Charles, Kurt Kobain, and every other substantial musician that has ever lived.

People come on, it is time we stop wasting our time on "celebrities" and start living our own lives... what am thinking, half the country is obsessed with the hills. It useless

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Bollocks, the only reason he got away with the first one is because he paid the family off, he's a nonse..

If you were a parent who undeniably thought MJ had fiddled with your kids....would you take money rather than see justice served and him thrown in jail? either a) the parents simply thought money was more important or b)They knew it was all nonsense.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Didn't watch the funeral, don't hate MJ. I work 12 hour night shifts, and was going to give up valuable sack time for MJ. I dispise the fact that the media (all of the media) gave so much time to such a nonstory. It was Anna Nicole Smith all over again. Give me a break, please. I'm sorry both of them died from OD's. I'm sorry both of them had crappy parents and a crappy abbynnormal childhood. But there are things going on in the world that are not getting the attention they deserve because our narsisstic, voyeuristic culture wants to everything about a man who didn't even know what, or who, he wanted to be.
No wonder this country is going to hell in a handbasket.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join