It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all Michael Jackson haters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

No I don't think they planned it, but 2 weeks of this crap when Cap and Trade was passed, we have 2 wars going on, Michigan v. Jackson was overturned before MJ- got no coverage then, won't get coverage now.

This is pathetic, and shameful behavior by the media. While MJ may have been a pop culture icon, that does NOT make him more important than the rest of the world for two damned weeks.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why would you title this thread

"For those who Hate Michael Jackson"

And attract ME and others to him yet again who are obviously more than anything really annoyed at how much attention, the somewhat mentally ill, not that talented for his level of fame, so warped that he thinks it's okay to teach kids to masturbate by showing them is getting, and annoy us more?

You know i'd never have said a rude word about the guy... i'm not a jerk I do have respect for the dead and all...

and if people have tastes in mediocre music to the degree they worship it it's not my issue...

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF G-D SHUT UP ALREADY ABOUT THIS CLOWN EVERYONE

It's enough...

FORGET OPINION it's a dumb argument to have IT'S OPINION no one is actually right

It's just on and on and on for so long already...

It's everywhere...

We don't have to fight...

But HE'S BURIED

WORM BAIT

Just like the topic.

It's not an ATS thing it's just too much... some of Us can't stand the guy... it's like being fed a bad vegetable you don't like by your mom every day as your only food...

I can Have respect for those that Love MJ if they SHOW RESPECT and don't post about him 5 times a day roll down the street playing his music night and day barrage me in the media 24/7 and make me crazy....

Because I am convinced of what he did

and don't think his child hood is an excuse to screw up others

and when I see his face I want to kick it...

SO PLEASE

STOP

(LOL I'm not actually that annoyed and his songs can be listened too... but I have no respect that he didn't get help or for what he did, I don't think he was that great and it really, really is overblown... I mean come on)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Why would you title this thread

"For those who Hate Michael Jackson"

And attract ME and others to him yet again who are obviously more than anything really annoyed at how much attention, the somewhat mentally ill, not that talented for his level of fame, so warped that he thinks it's okay to teach kids to masturbate by showing them is getting, and annoy us more?

You know i'd never have said a rude word about the guy... i'm not a jerk I do have respect for the dead and all...

and if people have tastes in mediocre music to the degree they worship it it's not my issue...

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF G-D SHUT UP ALREADY ABOUT THIS CLOWN EVERYONE

It's enough...

FORGET OPINION it's a dumb argument to have IT'S OPINION no one is actually right

It's just on and on and on for so long already...

It's everywhere...

We don't have to fight...

But HE'S BURIED

WORM BAIT

Just like the topic.

It's not an ATS thing it's just too much... some of Us can't stand the guy... it's like being fed a bad vegetable you don't like by your mom every day as your only food...

I can Have respect for those that Love MJ if they SHOW RESPECT and don't post about him 5 times a day roll down the street playing his music night and day barrage me in the media 24/7 and make me crazy....

Because I am convinced of what he did

and don't think his child hood is an excuse to screw up others

and when I see his face I want to kick it...

SO PLEASE

STOP

(LOL I'm not actually that annoyed and his songs can be listened too... but I have no respect that he didn't get help or for what he did, I don't think he was that great and it really, really is overblown... I mean come on)

You my friend are a complete and utter idiot.

Do you personally know he was mentally ill?

Do you personally know he taught kids to masturbate?

Do you realise that NO criminal charges were ever brought against him?

You haven't ever said a rude word about the guy? Hmmm... you seem to be contradicting yourself here pal.

Clown? Why is he a clown can I ask?

Worm bait? Yep, just like you will be when your dead, show some respect.

If you can't stand him then fair enough, your entitled to your own opinion.

Your convinced about what he did? And what makes you so sure Sherlock?

His childhood isn't an excuse to screw others up, it screwed him up. Again wheres your proof?

You have no respect for anyone in my opinion, face the facts when presented. Stop assuming and being aggressive towards a situation you know nothing about!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Get off your high horse mate, I've already said there are more important issues in the world. No one is using MJ's death as a blanket to smother other world news.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Bollocks, the only reason he got away with the first one is because he paid the family off, he's a nonse..

its a shame, i was going to join this thread with only good, the guy who first stated that he was mis understood.. basicly, thats my thoughts, then....

we get the most ironic statement / reply on ats scince ever,,

someone named "ignorance denied" posting jacko was a "nonce" cos msm told them too .....

dam man.. do you realise how ironic that statement was.. at least back it up with some hard facts, and not what you made up in your mind after msm said he was arrested for a crime.,

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"You my friend are a complete and utter idiot."

Isn't it... the Idiots that call people idiots?

"Do you personally know he was mentally ill?"

Well yes actually he was chronically depressed, he definitely had issues in terms of relating to other adults

and more importantly, he basically killed himself via lifestyle and choices 25 years bellow his normal life expectancy...

and that we know, I'd say... Yes He was Mentally Ill... and be able to ssay it with out even entering the child accusations

"Do you personally know he taught kids to masturbate?"

That was what the child described... that he brought out Magazines and told him about making himself feel good... and showed him and did it with him

And I followed it all very closely at the time...

and the general consensus even among his fans is... that he wasn't a perverted pedo, he just kind of saw things like child and that sort of thing is common among kids that age... and that's what I'd agree with too...

BUT, he needed to get help and DIDN'T obviously... and he paid off the family to escape his actions...

and I'll even say really a guy like MJ didn't actually belong in a Cell. But he's a tragic figure that really needed help and... not someone to IDOLIZE''

"Do you realise that NO criminal charges were ever brought against him?"

Well duhr, he paid the Family off... and that's FACT

"You haven't ever said a rude word about the guy? Hmmm... you seem to be contradicting yourself here pal."

I said I WOULDN'T Ever have said a bad word IF... IF people weren't taking the Idolization to such an extreme and annoying level

"Clown? Why is he a clown can I ask?"

Look at him... he wears what amounts to Clown Clothing... like some kind of... Circus announcer or something... he turned his face into a Mask... he lived at an Amusement park with a Chimp and Animals and liked to perform and play with little kids. He Completely made himself into a Clown... it is the best possible description

and some people Love Clowns...

I never liked them, I find them creepy... I think if you like kids that much you should have a relationship and then have some and be responsible not just in money but in Life... and be a parent

Hanging a child from a window... a pretty clear back up on that MJ was... Not completely Okay in the head

"Worm bait? Yep, just like you will be when your dead, show some respect."

No,

The worms crawl in the Worms crawl out the worms play games on your snout....

"If you can't stand him then fair enough, your entitled to your own opinion."

yes and as I said... I would have kept it to myself too...

IF i wasn't being force bombarded daily

"Your convinced about what he did? And what makes you so sure Sherlock?"

A child told his mommy what happened...

And I do understand the desire from those that kind of "get" who MJ was... to shield him, because... NO, i'll even say it again, he actually wouldn't be a guy to put in prison, it would be like putting a 9 year old emotionally into a cell

But... this is a guy with real problems... and his music was okay... honestly... I find it to be conceptually immature.. and his performance entertaining but again in an almost Circus like way...

He was.... Deeply troubled and Not that Originally and he was n't a great innovator or thinker, he wasn't a completely well person

and... not to be worshiped... no one really should be

"His childhood isn't an excuse to screw others up, it screwed him up. Again wheres your proof?"

Again look how it ended, did he have a good childhood? a realm of experience from which to nurture other children give the end results?

"You have no respect for anyone in my opinion, face the facts when presented. Stop assuming and being aggressive towards a situation you know nothing about!"

I have... No respect, For people who blindly worship Idols

And regardless of points or other instances people who get all riled up about someone they never knew, who mourn for weeks... who put People on a pedastal

These people are dangerous these people (you sound like one of them btw) these people Put Kim Jong Il or Hitler or others in Power... these people follow cults of personality

Create g-ds of men, they will LIE, RATIONALIZE (i.e MJ didn't touch children inappropriately) get mad for, fight for, argue for... even KILL FOR

an IDOL They never even knew... It's an aspect of lower intelligence to get so.... overwhelmed..

To accept the NEWS spending 2 weeks obscuring real problems and be OKAY with that, To drop your life for in the end For an IMAGE

Warnings against such behavior come from all religions... and they would be correct

And

I feel no... Shame in Lambasting people who walk this path, I feel no mercy, I feel nothing but... a deadness when I confront people who live in this manner

Because I know... they haven't evolved, I know they can be led, I know they are complete sheep... lack utterly the ability to actually use free will

when I see...a person, get out of bed take off work and fly across the country and put there life on hold and shed... tears like a husband or wife just died... for a guy who when you really look at it...was really screwed up and not much more than an ACT put together... to sell albums and... completely out of touch with reality

When I see that I consider it MY DUTY To point at those people and laugh

So OTHERS can see how blind they are, so people who are a bit more awake... or close to being AWAKE... can identify this trait...of being a complete MINDLESS FOLLOWER and open their Eyes. Open their eyes to how they are walking in life... What they consider to be important

Because IF the MEDIA can convince you by giving a few awards to a guy promoted by their record label buddies... to Idolize him, when in reality he was a CHILD abused by them ALLOWED to remain a Child to MILK MONEY and create...

The PERFECT FAKE ICON

If you consume that... to a degree of Idolization your doomed... your whole life, not just this argument...

If you can't SEE, If your SO BLIND that... you don't know...

He... wasn't all that talented, not in any revolutionary way frankly

He... was at least a wee bit screwed up

He... Did sleep with strangers children...

He... was a living child, he hadn't finished developing, he could be a parent, he shouldn't be in charge of kids

He was used, Spoon fed to us, taken real advantage of allowed to remain a child and YOU contribute to what They did to the guy

You people IDOLIZING him...

what was done to HIM was a Crime... His people LET him remain in that state, he was easy to Manipulate...

"Go donate to charity MJ it's good for PR... Yes you can bring Bubbles"

"I want to live in an amusement Park" "okay go get Mike a ferris wheel"

What They did to him and how they used him was SICK

and you buy his records?

Give them money?

The music was that brilliant to condone FEEDING them?

FOR ALL I KNOW... THEY COULD HAVE OD'D HIM TO GET ONE MASSIVE FINAL RUN OF SALES BECAUSE THE PEDO THING WOULD NEVER BE OVERSHADOWED OTHERWISE

And I should contribute to this VILENESS

I can be blind to it... Idolize a man who... allowed himself to be used his whole life by seedy record company's

I should... worship that man? when he never actually even had much actual talent just...people who, helped him along, couldn't even play an instrument... his words were.. as childish as the rest of him and people... were paid to teach him to dance etc...etc... and yeah after 40 years he could ...he could dance? write a few words? That's.... terrible as a lifetime achievement...

they dress him up and Parade him out

and you lap it up...

Give them your money

for making a ... MAN into a BRAND, Rationalize that he was a great talent... when he was nothing more than a Criminal Victim, the way they handled and packaged him and how well it worked... on the Sheep...

IT killed mainstream Music... probably forever... and it was, it was criminal to Use him and let him do what he did to himself, with the kids...

The Made Him a Brand and you Bought him...

Look at his old pics... He was a healthy happy kid once...

You PAY them... to do things like this...

Shame

[edit on 9-7-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

As I said mate, "Ignorance Denied" seems to come out with very ignorant statements... go figure!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

At the end of the day, you don't know more about the situation - no more than I do.

It's funny that the child's mother was actually on Jackson's side?

Whatever your tainted opinion is, you do not know the truth and in respect neither do I.

Believe what you wish, but do not proclaim you KNOW because you don't.

Jackson never had talent?!?! Now your seriously talking stupid!

Do you have no respect for Lennon/Mandela/Kennedy?

A child said it so you believe it to be true?

When we have Elizabeth Taylor who was there?

Bad argument man,

[edit on 9/7/09 by Death_Kron]

[edit on 9/7/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Ignorance. Your not denying it, your displaying it...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I respect those men...

They weren't kept in A child like State for the purposes of manipulating them into a being an icon just so some guys in suits could make massive profits...

It happened for those Men Naturally

I can't imagine what MJ went through... particularly at the end, when he obviously knew, had realized what had been done to him

It's a Horrible story...

His Music isn't worth buying those records and funding this, what became of him...

I dislike him for not waking up to it sooner, I disrespect his family for letting it happen to him...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You my friend are a complete and utter idiot.

Do you personally know he was mentally ill?

Do you personally know he taught kids to masturbate?

Do you realise that NO criminal charges were ever brought against him?

You haven't ever said a rude word about the guy? Hmmm... you seem to be contradicting yourself here pal.

Clown? Why is he a clown can I ask?

Worm bait? Yep, just like you will be when your dead, show some respect.

If you can't stand him then fair enough, your entitled to your own opinion.

Your convinced about what he did? And what makes you so sure Sherlock?

His childhood isn't an excuse to screw others up, it screwed him up. Again wheres your proof?

You have no respect for anyone in my opinion, face the facts when presented. Stop assuming and being aggressive towards a situation you know nothing about!

I would like to answer some of your questions on behalf of a like-minded friend if he doesn't mind.

1. Yes I know he is mentally ill. Example one: Made his home into an ammusement park
Two: Dangled his baby from a balcony :shk:

2. Have no idea about the masturbation thing.

3. No criminal charges thing could be a number of factors; Prosecutor knew they couldn't win the case because of witness tampering or any other reason or a little something called the "OJ Simpson" syndrome where a juries admiration for the accused clouds their judgement. Come on we have all seen how his life ended up, there is no way he is a violent person...

4. Yes, of course he is a clown LOOK AT HIM!!! How many plastic surgeries does it take to become one... The world may never know.

5. Worm bait... Ah yes indeed we will all be worm bait, I for one do not find this offensive or disrespectful at all. What happens to my body after death has no factor on where my soul will be.

6. As for the respect thing WOW
if he is entitled to his own opinion then indeed he is also entitled to share that opinion with whomever he chooses. How do you believe you know anymore than he does? Were you MJ's BFF??? Didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You know i'm right...

Your reduced to a one liner because it's hitting you...

What was really done to this man and that you funded it because you bought the records, your funding it to happen to others because your buying this whole drama hook line and sinker...

and all you got is a play on the site motto... to fire back with...

They Allowed him to carve his face until he looked like a freak show, to never grow up... to live in a side show amusement park...

Because it was easy... easy to control him and keep making the money

His death probably wasn't an accident entirely...

He had people... they let him dose himself to death even if they didn't do it directly

They knew what he was doing to himself and did nothing

They knew he shouldn't be around kids... that he was simple like that GOOD.. yeah sure GOOD.. like a CHILD

But they knew and he could have had bad bad things happen to him...

and they just gave him, let him buy whatever he wanted...

Because it was PERFECT a Prepackaged music brand WITH A MISERABLE FAMILY WHO ALL BUT SOLD HIM TO THEM FOR MONEY

AND YOU BOUGHT IT

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That's particularly disrespectful, no one manipulated Michael Jackson in the sense your speaking about.

He obviously had a hard life, a fact that you readily accept, I don't think anything was done to MJ in the way you describe.

If you don't like his music then happy days, its funny though his album "Thriller" is the most sold music album in the world...

You disrespect his family? That’s not very helpful is it?

I think your tying yourself in knots here...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I find it extremely sad that so many people can find the need to comment without knowing the facts. Jackson did not bleach his skin, please read the facts my previous posts's.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well present them then. I find it hard to believe because none of his family members resemble this "illness" or "disease" that you say Micheal suffered from.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Can I just mention in retort to your post that I've never bought a Micheal Jackson CD or album in my life?

Just thought you might wanted to know that.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

Okay, I guess some people never learn:

Vitiligo

Third time lucky mate?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

No no no realize it is an actual disease but what I am asking for is PROOF that Micheal Jackson had it. Medical records would work for me

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.twirlit.com... confirms-michael-jackson-had-lupus-and-vitiligo/

en.wikipedia.org...

www.examiner.com... le-Healthy-Living-Examiner~y2009m6d28-Vitiligo-Lupus-and-Michael-Jackson

Any more mate?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You know, I never really hated Michael Jackson or anything before, but I'm starting to really, really hate the fact that he died. Seriously, he's dead now. End of. I bet if your own relative died you'd probably not talk about it for as long.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join