It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would we say at first contact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
First I would keep distance and show them that I carry no weapons.
If things go off well I would be most interested to see their types of plants and how their music sounds.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hmmm, i suppose i would ask them to apologise for sticking their probes where they shouldn't all thoses years ago and what exactly happened to mulders sister!!!

On a serious note, just finally having confirmation that we are not alone would be good enough for me.

Steve

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The first thing I'd say?

"Please don't stick anything up my anus. If I wanted to be anally probed against my will I'd go to prison."

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
i think people around the world would say this:

Japan: where is Godzilla?

America: Do you know where Binladen is?

JOKES..

i would say:

(scary)..What do you want from me?....ok lets drink a beer!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Depends on their intentions, if they were peaceful and loving I would love to talk to them! If your out there! Come and have a chat with me haha

I would prefer if these aliens would talk to normal non fearing people, and not just dodgy goverment people who hide the truth or intentions.

I would first warn them about humans, that you cannot trust all of them, some humans might want to harm them, or will fear them a lot, but I would remind them that we are all individuals and not all the same, a lot of us are very loving and peaceful humans, some of us would love to talk and learn something in a loving and peaceful way. I would ask them if their race is the same, are there some you also cannot trust?

I would like to talk about normal things, learn about their lives and share things about our lives. Do they have music? religion? What are their beliefs? Do they have anything to share, what would you like to know about us? Would you like to be friends? Are you peaceful, what do you enjoy? Any games? etc etc

Basically I would love to interact in a friendly way with a friendly alien, and to learn something.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
*break out microphone*
"Hello, swamp gas!"
"You came to the wrong planet buddy"
"You're worth more to me on ebay"
"Ive got some farmers who want a word with you"
"If you cant improve on Scandinavian vodkas, you have nothing to teach me"
"When yer in ma country you speak ma language boy!"
"Cant talk Survivors on"

Wow what a great audience

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Oh this is easy.

"Get me of this god forsaken plagued rock, teach me how to take out the sick and twisted evil sadistic lot who claim ownership of earth and send me back"

"When Im done come have a brew, but be careful of the dog he might think your a new play thing"

Peace
)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'd present a basic waiver of liability printed from legalzoom. LOL!

Then I'd offer them one more chance to turn back now.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I would call everyone I know and say "I told you so" and then proceed to jump around. Then I would take them to my work, get them some lap dances and a few jager bombs! Party with the Aliens!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I would call everyone I know and say "I told you so" and then proceed to jump around. Then I would take them to my work, get them some lap dances and a few jager bombs! Party with the Aliens!

LOL,Id ask them if they wanted a beer?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
hmmm the first words to an alien....

those words would probably be profoundly stupid and embarrassing to the race, earning us complete eradication.

i dont know what i would say. i would probably offer them some pizza. i always keep some readily available for situations like this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join