It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alestor crowly

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
www.zimbio.com...

Pretty weird link i came across. The guy was a sociopathic lunitic, but I found it interesting about barbara bush and Michael jackson in the article.

I didn't even realize this idiot was behind the satanic dollar bill symbol.

One of his commands was to walk backwards to worship the devil, who knows why, but give it a read and tell me what you think.

and all the prophecies about the time of antichrist saying he will make hitler look like a pushover, I really don't want to go through these coming times.

peace.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
yeah he was a pervert too

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This is the thing, he started killing animals for fun at 12, we all know this sack of crap was evil.

No love whatsoever in his heart.

and yet he had this teaching

" do what thou wilt as long as it doesn't hurt anybody "

. That means there has to be limits, because truly doing what you want, means hurting whoever you want whenever you want, so it's a contradiction against itself.

that's what Gods commands are for. Drugs hurt others , sex hurts others, free sex.

So basically the guy had to make a cop out to deny God someway and an excuse to deny him.

he didn't beat around the bush. He just said. F it. I'm evil. The sad part is that satan hated his guts and he wanted to be his right hand man. he just wants souls in hell to share in his suffering. And crowley died a heroin drug addict consumed with rage.

I truly cannot wait to see the day when nomore evil will exist. Amd people will truly care for one another on a global God fearing baises.

But anyways, what do you think about the link?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
How do you know Satan hated his guts? LOL

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Because, he is pure evil, and when a soul is deprived of grace, it has no fealing.

His state of soul, is harded to hatred, now that's something I can't explain to you, I don't know how advanced you are in spiritual matters, what grace is ect...

but anyways, can you believe the thing about MJ and barbara?

unreal. Did everybody put this guy in high esteem?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
So you don't really know that Satan hated his guts, lol

I have equal distaste for people like Crowley and people who follow religion- they're both a crock

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I follow religion. you say I'm a crock?

forget you then. I think people who make staments like that are crocks.

And yes I do know satan hated his guts, from the saints description, the bibles, and his own words, and not only that but he is the embodiment of evil.

He's deprived of grace.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Religion is a crock.

And no you dont know Satan hated him, that is just your take on the matter

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I actually believe one thing he said:

en.wikipedia.org...

Crowley stated that women, except "a few rare individuals," care most about having children and will conspire against their husbands if they lack children to whom to devote themselves.[91] In Confessions, Crowley says he learned this from his first marriage.[92] He claimed that their intentions were to force a man to abandon his life's work for their interests. He only found women "tolerable", he wrote, when they served the role of solely helping a man in his life's work. However, he said that they were incapable of actually understanding the nature of this work itself.[93] He also claimed that women did not have individuality and were solely guided by their habits or impulses.

I actually found it to be true in most cases
If you do like what anybody elses does like career, money and family, you won't have problems with them. But I busy myself with scientific endeavors too and that has caused a lot of problems with women in close relationships
Maybe if I'm a Nobel Prize winner things might be different... But I'm not!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
" religion is a crock "

you got proof? Like my proof os satans hatred.

I want evidence.

My take is not just mine, but from God, saints, his own mouth ect...

believe what you will.

I bet you liked steve erwin too the crock hunter.

lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

The Eye of Providence, not the Eye of Horus, or the Eye of the Devil, was one of the suggestions for the seal.
I don't think Aleister Crowley was alive at the time.
Thread by Denied on the preliminary Seals:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And about the Eye of Providence:
en.wikipedia.org...
There a number of different interpretation of the symbol, in several religions.

He never joined regular Freemasonry, and certainly never made it to the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite.

I don't particularly like Crowley, and have never personally looked into him myself.
However, I know that he enjoyed the hype generated about him, and provoked it.

There are number of threads on ATS and BTS about him.

And a thread by a member here who is a Thelemite on their interpretation of the following:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

not saying you need to like, or even tolerate the guy, or the people following his teachings.

Just make sure you know what you're hating.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

The wikipedia version *might be* more accurate. I don't usually trust blogs. And IMO, Aleister isn't that powerful nor even influential due to many linking him to the Nazis(really a bad thing to be associated with in the war times, so naturally, stereotyping him with the villains). I doubt that he made any impact to society. It's easy to exaggerate things just to attract attention.

Here is the link again:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Yeah, the article in the OP is not very well put together.
However, like I said I'm not a big reader of him, so I'm just providing existing information here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Real fast to runspider.

I don't hate the man. Seriosuly if he was dying on the street I would stop and nurse him back to health.

but anyways, thanks for the links and I'll do some more research on him when i have the time.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I think you should spell his great name correctly, even if the likes of such an ignoramus as yourself should try to insult him; out of respect.
Go on with your brainwashed-paraniod remarks. Get a clue.this man is closer to God than the pope will ever be

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Closer to god then the pope ever was.

LMAO son this was the funniest joke I seen all morning.

Many popes have been saints, and there have been many antipopes as well.

Not all popes are holy.

Btw, that's impossible considering the guy denied God flat out, he's farther from God then probably anybody that ever lived.

LOL, funny post though.

Yea I spelled his name wrong, should of copied and pasted.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Btw, that's impossible considering the guy denied God flat out, he's farther from God then probably anybody that ever lived.

Doubt that's much of a qualifier.
I've known some very good people who denounce him, and others who use his name for horrible things.
As those I've known who were good, and believe in God in any sense, state that God willingly killed people, and gave to slavery children, when he had no reason to, among other reason.

That said, under different circumstances, they may have had different opinions on the subjects, had their circumstances been different.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

While I doubt JiT was doing it with that in mind, I never got this thing of misspelling things to "show disrespect". While I see no reason to give Aleister Crowley any more respect than any other person I know, misspellings seem more to show the person's own ignorance than any sort of disrespect- gives off a childish air of "I don't care about the topic, I just want to belittle something".

Examples I've seen:

Calling it the "Koran" instead of Quran, with intent to insult (which seems rather silly, it is an arabic word, so it doesn't really matter how you spell it in english, as long as you know what you're talking about)

"Jim-Kong Ill", and other variations. Also done with Ahmedinejad. Yeah, they may be suspicious rulers of dictatorships, so I'm sure misspelling their names is going to really hurt them.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
yea but run, those who deny him flat out as you say and are still very good are running on pride. if they are not athiest ofcourse. You need to give credit to God for every breath led alone the grace he puts in mans heart which is love.

and trust me those good people, I know people who are good, but it's all them, deep down they adore themselves and their own abilities and goodness. it's a pride baised love. God reads hearts. wait till the end and he will show you what's in every human heart at the judgement seat.

everything we have done in life will be revealed to the world at the end, everything. Every heart will be revealed to everybody. The poeple we thought were good might not be and vise versa because only he reads hearts.

But anyhow, thanks for the responses. Crowley IMO, was evil, and truly just wanted lust and wordly things, which sadly causes many to rebel, and so he had no grace, no love, and this is why he killed anaimals for fun.

the guy started a pathetic generation of souless satanic lunitics.

My opinion.

peace.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The actual quote from Crowley is
"Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law"...

Which is pretty much (from my extensive reading of Crowley), do what you like as long as it doesn't impinge on others... so yeah, you got the meaning, kinda.

Thing is, why not? It's what I do, I tend to go by a live and let live philosophy, I'll go out of my way to help strangers if I can. As for not harming others, well everything we do in some way causes harm, do you drive, use electricity, pollute in any way shape or form? Well, we have to live with these things whilst trying to minimise the effects they have on the world or find ways to improve them. Hypothetically, if I want to use drugs recreationally, what business of yours is that or if I have sex for no purpose other than the fun of it?

christians...

<<   2  3 >>

join