It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana: The Case Reviewed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Which is why I think he drugged and drank himself up. So that way he wouldn't feel so much pain.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

There is nothing to say in regards to your thread, I think it is obvious you ARE the MASTER of the "Case Reviewed" threads and IMO quickly approaching elite status in the General Conspiracy forum. (FSME???) Yet another MASTERED THREAD my friend!

Anyways I remember when I heard of the death, was at "Camp Pig",lol, for Labor Day celebrations in Tennessee. I have seen several docs on this and think she was likely murdered. Again EXCELLENT addition to your EPIC anthology.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Much Thanks Krog that means a lot coming from such an elite member like yourself! I appreciate the kind words and the support my friend
I will not forget this!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Diana was indeed murdered. She was killed by the US govt mind control, and the reason was that she was pregnant with Dodi's child.

I do not have any evidence to back up my claim, but I am stating a possibility.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

and the reason was that she was pregnant with Dodi's child.

I heard that too, but I don't think I've heard the mind control theory. Do you have anything to back that up? Just wondering...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I heard that too, but I don't think I've heard the mind control theory. Do you have anything to back that up? Just wondering...

I do not have anything to back up on this theory that Diana was killed by US govt mind control, could be just my theory, let me google and see if I get something.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

It seems your basing your argument that Diana was killed because she was pregnant with Dodi's child.Thus incuring the wrath of the royal family but its only inuendo that she was pregnant or even engaged for that matter.Also as for the C.I.A.jamming cellphones that night i dont see why they would have an interest in this.And living in N.Y.on 9/11 trust me when a news story that big happens nobody's cell worked that day.Could have been the same with Di.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Is it mentioned in all of this about her accusations that the Royals were drugging her. Also, there are weird stories (forgot now where I read it) about her being locked up unless she was to attend functions with Charles et al, and even something about her being shunned during her period? Maybe it was an Icke site, lol sounds like something he would say.

The most damning evidence for foul play is the ambulance ride that took an hour and ten minutes to get to a hospital 3 miles away (including 2 stops of 5 mins approx. each). Since when do ambulances need to stop because someone's blood pressure goes down as they claim?? As far as I know, all care can be done in transit, thus why the paramedics do more than just toss you in and drive, it is an ambulance, not a taxicab.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well, i found this article that gives quite a disturbing reason for Princess Diana death:

Princess Diana's Death Occult meaning

Also this other, very crazy but interesting, link: Moonwalker Prophecy.

I feel, that the fact that the 'liberty flame' was set over the tunnel on 1987 (10 years before the accident) is very meaningful.
I tried to check the history of Pont d'Alma tunnel, but i couldn't find anything.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Yes I knew from the moment I heard Princess Diana had passed that it was a "silent execution" and my bet is on the Queen.

www.wethepeople.la...

People are no longer "executed" by Royal Decree, they have "accidents".

In addition to being pregnant Diana was also becoming aware that there's more to the English Monarchy than meets the eye. That "they" may not be totally "human" and it is whispered by some that she now had "proof".

It only turns out that the Bush family and the Roosevelt family, who are of the same line, are genetically related to Alexander the Great, who, I think it's around 300 B.C., plundered this very area-I'm talking about Egypt, what we call now Israel, down to Babylon and across to India-this whole area I'm talking about, the Bush family and the Roosevelt family are related to him, genetically.

They are related to the Piso family, the Roman aristocratic family who wrote the Gospel stories originally. They're genetically related to Constantine the Great, the Roman Emperor who took those stories and turned it into the Christian religion, in effect, which makes the people who wrote the stories and the person who created the religion, the same bloodline.

They're genetically related to Dagobert, one of the key Merovingian line. Dagobert was said to be one of the last surviving Merovingian line, but that's not correct. The Bush family is also genetically related to George III, who was around when people like Benjamin Franklin were giving the American people the impression they were going to freedom, when actually they were going to covert control by Britain, which they've had ever since.

So when you look-and this is just a few headlines from the Bush line-when you look at the Bush line alone it supports, emphatically, these bloodlines that came out of that ancient Near and Middle Eastern area and have been brought through to be in positions of power, not least today. It is no accident, Rick, that George W. Bush, with that background, genetically, is the one they're bringing through and throwing the money at to become president in the year 2000, which is a key year for them.

So, in effect, what I'm saying is that my research is very strongly pointing to the fact that the extraterrestrials are not coming, they're not going to invade, they've actually been controlling this planet, increasingly, for thousands of years. And when I say extraterrestrials, I don't mean all extraterrestrials, I mean I'm talking about this particular group. And it seems to me that the situation is this, that-oh, the House of Windsor, by the way, are one of these bloodlines, big-time, and they know it-they're related to the Bushs, not surprisingly.

Anyway, it seems that one of the key reasons that they are trying to hold this genetic structure is that this planet is actually controlled not from the physical level, which is just one level of it, but actually from what people call the lower astral, or I call the lower fourth dimension. It is the lower cess-pit end of the dimension closest to this one. And, it seems that, talking to people who have worked on the inside with these people and taken part in their rituals-indeed, in one case, conducted them-these lower fourth-dimensional entities who, of course, the satanic rituals interact with-the legendary realm of the folklore demons and all this stuff-that somehow, these particular genetic lines, in their most pure form, have a much greater vibrational reasonance and vibrational sympathy with the lower fourth dimension, and therefore, can be much more easily-what we would call-possessed and taken over by these lower fourth-dimensional entities, which kind of means that if you can put these particular bloodlines, the physical body, if you like, in a position of power, you're actually putting these lower fourth-dimensional entities into positions of power, because they're working through these particular lines.

And, again and again, when you get into the genealogy, my goodness me, that takes some time and sweat, you hit the same genetic lines when you're looking at people in positions of power. It seems to me that these lower fourth-dimensional entities have actually been working through what we call the Illuminati to actually control the planet. And, while all this was unfolding, I started getting some very bizarre stories told to me.

I said, "Where did you get this information about Diana?"

She said, "My best friend was her closest confidant on things she couldn't talk about to anyone else for nine years." Now, this lady has actually appeared in the press from time-to-time as being a close friend of Diana. Anyway, she said, "I think this lady might talk to you. She's never talked to anyone else."

So, I went to see her and her name was Christine Fitzgerald. She starts telling me about the connection, all of the treatment of Diana by the Windsors, which was utterly, utterly outrageous. I haven't talked to this lady Christine Fitzgerald about these bizarre stories I'm being told by people around the world. Then, as the conversation unfolded, she said, "Oh, do you know what Diana's nickname for the Windsors was?"

I said, "No, go on."

She said, "The lizards or the reptiles." And she said, "She used to say, in all seriousness, 'They are NOT human!'"

Christine Fitzgerald went on to tell me: "You know, the Windsors are a reptilian line, they're not human." And that "the British Royal Family, and its inter-linking bloodlines, are actually reptilian, they come from a reptilian extraterrestrial race."

www.metatech.org...
This rabbit hole goes very deep and is involved in ways the average person can't / won't accept or understand.

One of the mothers of all conspiracies and is connection with the alien bloodlines ruling our entire planet.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
From what I have read on the conspiracies revolving her life (the marriage chosen for her) and her death, it all reminds me of the movie Rosemary's Baby. I'd imagine her insanity began during pregnancy. It is similar to the movie (her life or, what was depicted of her life) in terms of the insider info that she does not recall the sexual act (or something to that effect) when she concieved (as in the movie). Plus the drugging, like geez if you saw the things she did, or was treated the way she was (as an outcase and a mole) you would need a decent dose of anti-psychotics too. She seemed much different after the divorce though. She was quite sickly in public appearances, hazy and all. Miserable would be putting it mildly, fake smiles. Poor thang. Likely they had to dry her out for a week or so before an appearance., then sedate her just enough so she can still walk, lift her arm for the occasional wave and to grin to the crowds (likely she didn't even know what she was grinning about).

also, I wonder what she wrote:

Princess Diana letters to government ministers must remain a secret
Source: Telegraph (UK) (2-18-09)

The series of letters from the late Diana, Princess of Wales to John Major, the former Prime Minister, and Tony Blair, his successor, were deemed too private to be published under the Freedom of Information Act.

Members of the Royal Family are exempt from the Freedom of Information legislation but individual cases can be challenged on public interest grounds. The Office of the Information Commissioner said the letters were of a "personal nature" and not related to government policy.

The correspondence may related to the a announcements to the Commons by Mr Major, as Prime Minister, that the Prince of Wales and Princess were to separate. He had been a key figure in the discussions between the couple.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Start researching the tunnel where Diana's soul was released....very interesting stuff. Not just "any tunnel" a doorway.

www.dianaqueenofheaven.com...
Shortly after Princess Diana was murdered, an anonymous source called Rayelan Allan and told her that the place where Diana had been murdered was an ancient Temple of the Goddess Diana. Rayelan has been a researcher of esoteric history since the early 1970's. She was also married to Gunther Russbacher, a deep cover CIA/ONI operative who is a member of the Austro-Hungarian royal family. Because of her connections to government insiders and European royalty, as well as her background and research, she was able to quickly verify some of the things she was told.

Her anonymous source told her that Pont de L'Alma was a sacred portal which led directly to the Throne of Heaven. Going to her Latin and French dictionaries, she discovered that "Pont" means "bridge" and "Alma" means "soul". Her source had told her the site was a bridge across the "river of souls".

Pont de L'Alma, the site of the accident which killed Princess Diana, means "Bridge of the Soul."
"Alma" can also be spelled "almah". The word "almah" was a middle eastern word meaning "temple dancer". The word "Almah" also was the title given to the priestesses of the Temple of Diana. The Goddess Diana preceded Abraham, Jesus and Mohammed. It was the major religion of the Middle Eastern countries as well as Europe.

The source told Rayelan that the priestesses at Pont de L'Alma were able to leave their bodies, cross the bridge of souls and enter heaven. Her source told her that this site was used in the ancient days, in the same way as a modern day hospice is used. The Almahs of the Temple of Diana would leave their own bodies to accompany the soul of the dying person, across the Bridge of Souls into Heaven.

Another source told a colleague of Rayelan's that the site had been the place where the Merovingian Kings of Europe came to fight to the death to settle disputes. They came to Pont de L'Alma, because they knew that the one who was killed there, went directly to the Throne of Heaven, and would oversee and direct what the victor would do on earth. In other words, the one who was killed, became the winner.

I don't believe in a World Religion per se but the history of Pont de L'Alma Tunnel is quite interesting.

Certain places are more "magnetic" than others and do hold a key to other dimensions.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Today there is an added challenge for would-be assassins and assassination plots with the ‘traffic’ cameras that are located all over cities. Smile, you’re on TV. It would be impossible to keep secret the methods and personnel used to kill Diana if the whole thing was being videoed. But when you are the Brotherhood with connections at the highest levels in politics, police and intelligence agencies, the traffic cameras present no such problem. You simply switch them off!

There are 17 traffic cameras on the route between the Ritz and the Pont de L’Alma, including those inside the tunnel itself. If they had been working that night there would be no mystery, because you could play back the whole event on your television set. One camera looks down on the entrance to the tunnel and would have recorded any Fiat Uno or men on motorbikes with flashing lights. But that camera, like all the others, was switched off at the crucial moment. Never before in Paris had the whole system malfunctioned at the same time and the police refuse to explain what happened. The system runs on an independent power supply and it is controlled by the police and, ultimately, by the French Intelligence agencies, because the cameras are there to monitor far more than just traffic problems.

At the same time as the camera system failed all the police communication frequencies in central Paris also went off. Simon Reagan in his excellent book, who Killed Diana?, quotes a contact called Andre’ who, like many people, loves to listen in to police radio messages. Andre’ was sitting on a bench near the Eiffel Tower, a few minutes walk from the Pont de L’Alma, on the night Diana died. He was, as usual, using a receiver to monitor the police communications.

But suddenly, at 12.2Oam, all the lines went down. There was a radio blackout. It lasted for 20 minutes and then, Andre’ said, the signal came back and there was a mass of radio traffic as people all wanted to talk at once. “I have never... come across such chaotic radio traffic”, he said. “It was extraordinary.”

When the lines went down Diana was leaving the Ritz on her last journey alive. By the time they came back she was lying in the tunnel under the complete control of the emergency team and according to the autopsy report within a few minutes of clinical death. And there is not a shred of credible evidence for a conspiracy, is there, eh? My God, it’s in our face. But within ten days of the crash, the French police had produced a 350 page preliminary report which assumed it was an accident and they did not consider any other possibility.

Now, talking of that ‘emergency team’ brings me to another vital point. As a contact on the fringes of British Intelligence told me, causing the crash is easy for the powers involved, but you cannot be sure of killing your target. Therefore you have your people controlling the medical team because, although your target hasn’t died, there is now a credible reason for them to die. There has been a crash. The medical team’s job (or those in charge, anyway) is to make sure that the target does not survive, no matter what condition they may be in to start with.
At the highest level of the Brotherhood, Diana’s death, like Kennedy’s, was a ritual killing. It was long planned for the effect it would have on the people and the magnetic field of the Earth, and to symbolise the introduction of the New World Order. Don’t underestimate the fantastic power of ritual and symbolism in affecting the human psyche and the planet’s magnetic field. These people are not obsessed with it for no reason.

The Brotherhood and Satanic symbolism surrounding Diana’s death is endless and to understand the background to her ritual murder we must, once again, go back a very long time. Diana was one of the greatest goddesses of the ancient world and she represented the female energy also known as Barati, Britannia, Isis, Artemis, Aphrodite, all these different names for the same energy. If you go back far enough, they symbolise the same entity, also, Ninkharsag.

Diana was known as a Moon goddess. One tribe of Elite bloodlines who worshipped the goddess Diana were called the Sicambrian Franks who can be traced from Troy (that name again), through Asia Minor, now Turkey, the Caucasus Mountains (again) and up into Europe. They lived at one time in an area west of the River Danube and settled in Germania, named by the Romans after the Scythian ‘genuine ones’ with their centre in Cologne.

They also invaded parts of Roman-occupied Gaul, the land which is now Belgium and northern France, from where the ‘noble’ families of Scotland were to come. It is from these Sicambrian Franks that we get the name France. At the time of King Meroveus, who was named Guardian of the Franks in 448, this people became known as the Merovingians and Princess Diana, through the Stuart bloodline, was related to them. Many seem to believe that the Merovingians are descended from the bloodline of Jesus, but how they can be genetically descended from a myth defeats me. This is a diversion to mislead.

They are, however, an Elite bloodline that goes back to the Aryan race in the ancient Middle and Near East and eventually goes off planet. The Merovingians were the sorcerer kings who were noted for their esoteric knowledge and magical powers which they inherited from the underground bloodline streams of secret groups and initiations. Francio, the founder of the Franks, claimed to be a descendant of Noah and his ancestors once resided in ancient Troy of wooden horse fame.

The Merovingians established the city of Paris on a major vortex (reread that last sentence, anyone with "occult knowledge will realize what that means) point which is why the Notre Dame Cathedral is built on that spot. Meroveus, the founder of the Merovingian dynasty, followed the goddess cult of Diana and this is not surprising because the epicentre for Diana worship was at the famous temple at Ephesus in Asia Minor, not far from the alleged site of Troy. The temple is named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Diana was known as Queen of Heaven, just like Semiramis.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 9-7-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I don't believe in a World Religion per se but the history of Pont de L'Alma Tunnel is quite interesting.

Certain places are more "magnetic" than others and do hold a key to other dimensions.

Thanks, this was the piece of data i just was looking for

Now, i am sure the theory of ritual murder has indeed some truth (see my previous post)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
stop listening to David icke

his an idiot

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
WOW !!! Dont know where you find the time but im glad you do.

I thought everyone already knew she was murdered.Not like you have to look far for motive.Anyone who becomes more popular than the power but has a differing agenda is well aware of the danger.

To me the ambulance ride to get her to the hospital is criminal in itself but i personally dont need anymore evidence.This case was closed for me a long time ago.Im sure this great post will close it for alot more people.As it should !!!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I had to join Just to reply to this. I've been coming to this site for a while now so none of this stuff is new to me(well you know what I mean). I was watching T.V. last night and caught a little glimpse of Princess Diana. For the first time I wondered if maybe she had been murdered. Then to come here today and see this. I remember when it happened and it was a huge tragedy but at that time it was simply a tragic car crash.

By the way I've experienced this quite a few times (mainly with this site) where I'll put together some weird association in my head, something that I feel like only I would think of only to see it as a headline here the next day.

I think that they are thoughts coming from the collective. I've never felt like I had any psychic ability but strange things like that happen to me all the time. I'm sure it's been done, but I'd like to see a thread on this topic.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Heres something i noticed some years ago but have kinda kept quiet about it.

Theres a documentary called Paying Dirty about mi5 / mi6 that talks about the UK government plotting to assassinate the Serbian president. One of the ideas they had was EXACTLY what happend to Diana years later.

Heres a link to the Vid (.rm) www.indybay.org...

The clip im talking about is 11 mins in.

The link to the Diana death is SOOO obvious it might even be dis-information.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Don't forget this ALL the camera switches off minutes Diana was killed

humm same thing as 9/11 and 7/7 attack and others across the worild

i wonder how long there gonna use this tactics

EDIT: i meant CCTV cameras

[edit on 9-7-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I have heard before, and obviously I don't know if it's rumors or not, that the British Royal Family themselves believe they are descended directly from King David and that their line is unbroken. Supposedly kept secret from the British masses. Just entertaining speculation. But if they BELIEVE that, can you imagine their fears of finding out Diana was pregnant with a Muslim? That would probably have freaked them out, that someone from the "outside" would gain power over the family someday.

If she was killed, the best motive would be the pregnant theory. Probably by the illuminati.

That is some great detailed work you have done OP. I never knew all the inconsistencies to this case. I never knew Diana herself suspected she would be murdered either.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join