It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana: The Case Reviewed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Star and flag for you. I really enjoy these threads, you do an awesome job of putting them together. How about doing one on KFK Jr ?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Apparently, I will have to do one on him..lol.. Since a lot of people are asking. His death has had a ton of attention poured onto it, its the US media that is keeping it surpressed for a while. I appreciate the kind words and the support! And JFK jr will be done. Would be interesting to see what we can find.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The landmines issue really was brought to light by her, as hokey as it may sound in these cynical times, she really did a lot of good bringing things to the attention of the public that were otherwise not realised.

Her charity work was unparalleled (at the time?), I think the thing that most moved me was her work for people with HIV/AIDS - I can't find the specific clip I'm after, but there's one I really remember of her holding a child with HIV... I think this was the first time something like this was addressed in the media, by a "celebrity".

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
According to the RumorMills News, the Bristol (UK) Committee of 26 was behind the "Hit" on Princess Diana. Whether tis was fact or just a rumor, it was never investigated properly to either rule it out or vaiidate the allegations, just like most of the other charges and counter charges in the case.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

Could you post the link please? Never heard of that one.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm convinced that Diana's death was a ritual killing. To us, she's a victim of a horrible crime. To them, she should be thankful to have been made a sacrifice. Converting to Islam would have been a much worse fate.

Great link:

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

That just could have been her 'big announcement' for the next day too, that they already eloped maybe and it was a quiet muslim ceremony. If she was pregnant, no clue but would make sense that the engagement ring she was seen with is actually a wedding ring and she told the Queen and Charles--bad idea.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
No one has mentioned James Andanson, the well-connected French paparazzi photographer whom many investigators suspect worked as a free-lance photographer and snitch for MI6.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
He bragged about being at the scene of the crash in the tunnel, according to his wife and friends, was personally invited on board Dodi's and Diana's yacht a few days before their deaths to take photographs, owned a white Fiat Uno reported to have been driven at high speed out of the tunnel moments after the crash and was later found shot dead in a burnt-out car. Unfortunately for the the murderer who tried to make it look like suicide (highly unlikely according to the coroner and Andanson's boss and friends), the car was found to be locked, yet no car keys were found either inside or outside the car. The killer made the mistake of locking the car and retaining the keys. Anyway, what person intent on suicide would bother to lock his car? A fire fighter who arrived on the scene of the burning car noticed two bullet holes in the skull of Andanson.
www.express.co.uk...:-Fiat-driver-%27shot-in-the-head%27
The police who decided that Andanson had killed himself over marital problems (that's a laugh!) want you to be so dumb as to believe that he could have shot himself twice in the head! None of this ever came up in the inquest because the fire fighter never attended it. Here's the most likely suspect for who caused the crash by bumping Dodi's Merc and the vital witnesses to his death never had the opportunity to present their evidence that indicated there WAS a conspiracy to murder Diana. Andanson's wife Elizabeth testified at the inquest that he had been home in bed on the night of Diana's death. But then that statement cannot be trusted because it is the one of a loyal wife who would not want to incriminate her husband even further by admitting that he had been away that night. How she reconciles this lie of hers with the fact that she had previously said publicly that he bragged about being at the crash scene yet never refuted it at the time by claiming he was home with her is beyond me. Clearly, she is lying either because she has been threatened to change her story, or because of loyalty to her husband and his reputation or because she fears the consequences to her own life if she added to the mounting evidence that her husband with suspected connections to the intelligence services of France and Britain may have been responsible for the death of Diana.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

this is a new aspect of the story to me. thanks!

if i were that photographers wife, i wouldn't think twice about insisting he was with me. no would need to pay me or even threaten me. two bullets in my husband's head with him dead in a burning locked car is a pretty clear message. if you don't want this to happen to you, shut up. she would be crazy to worry about the truth, especially in light of the fact that the official conclusion is accident and any details to the contrary are swept aside.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The paint scratches from the Fiat found on the side-view mirror of Dodi's Mercedes were identical to the paint samples taken from the matching spot on Andanson's Fiat. His wife refused to accept the police's silly theory that Andanson had killed himself (by shooting himself twice in the head!) because she was having an affair.

You may like to read here more about Andanson, his wife and some very interesting details that never were allowed to be discussed at the inquest:
larouchepub.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Thanks for elaborating on Andarson. I only put a few things in the OP's about him, but I appreciate the GREAT addition
Awesome find, with some great sources. Is their any video about him that you know of?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by micpsi

Thanks for elaborating on Andarson. I only put a few things in the OP's about him, but I appreciate the GREAT addition
Awesome find, with some great sources. Is their any video about him that you know of?

Glad to be of help. Yes, there is a very revealing video that includes interviews with French policemen/intelligence agents about Andanson and their belief in his involvement in Diana's death. I will post a link to it here as soon as I can find it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Awesome I look forward to it, it sounds interesting. I only seen pictures of him, but no video. I also read a transcript of an interview, but I wasn't sure it was real or not.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here's another newspaper revelation about Andanson's self-professed involvement:
www.thisislondon.co.uk... +in+his+head/article.do

Was he killed because he was 'going public'?

Here is the video "Who killed Princess Diana" about Diana's death that contains vital material about Andanson. It occurs about 15 min 36 sec into the film.

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I don't think the link is working, is it working for you?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Here's a French article that is clearly based upon close sources that says obliquely who assassinated Andanson (therefore a potential smoking gun):

"Selon le rapport confidentiel d¹une sorte de ³groupe d¹études², constitué, après la mort d¹Andanson, par des amis que le photographe avait su se faire dans une société anglo-saxonne d¹investigation et de sécurité proche des services britanniques, le photographe a été assassiné par un homme de main d¹origine yougoslave, T...,évoluant habituellement sous le pseudonyme d¹une grande famille de la noblesse française, connu aussi de la chanteuse Amanda Lear."
www.investigateur.info...
Transexual French singer and friend of Salvador Dali, Amanda Lear in 1979 married the French aristocrat Alain-Philippe Malagnac d'Argens.

This constitutes the pseudonym of the assassin of Andanson.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by micpsi]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
My apology. No, the link does not work for me, either. Here is the URL:
video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
How odd that Amanda Lears' gay, aristocratic husband appears also to have committed suicide in a fire........
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yea, their is something odd about all of this. Here is the video, hopefully, it works

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Andanson's assassin 'T.' "would have worked a little, also, a front (sic) year, on the Safra file - name of the owner of national Républic bank of New York, asphyxiated in a fire with L ¹ interior of its building-fortress of Monaco, on December 6, 1999...."
uk.babelfish.yahoo.com... n.html&lp=fr_en&btnTrUrl=Translate
This indicates that T. had an intelligence background ("file"). Google "Saffra" and you go down a deep rabbit hole to the Russian Mafia and the CIA.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join