It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
From that distance, how in the world could he possibly judge that they were 5, 6 or even 7 foot tall? It had to be in dim light, as best.

Is there an official report for this? Or just one guy's word to cc researcher?

Sounds like utter rubbish to me. Or the orginal encounter has been sensationalized by the person reporting this.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Again i am open to all sorts of ideas, but to try and point out because a theory exists for 40 years as a VALID point of argument is far from being concrete.

You stated as a fact that there were no such things as tall blond aliens. All I've done is point out that you're not in a position to state such a thing as fact. It's that simple.

If people have been using tales of aliens to scam people and scare them, that's a dreadful thing, but it has no logical connection with whether or not such aliens exist. I applaud your determination to take down the scammers, but deplore your inability to see this simple point of logic.

On the other hand, we have VALID reports of ufo's for over 40 years with documentation from government agency's from are all over the world. That my friend is VALID data, that is the fundamental difference.

That is simply a statement of what you, personally, are prepared to accept as valid. I find it slightly bewildering for two reasons. Firstly, most governments follow the US' lead and deny the existence of UFOs. Secondly, it seems to imply that the only valid data in your opinion comes through governments. Individual witnesses seem to count for nothing. Very odd.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have to agree with fleabit on the distance thing.
400 yards away...isn't that 4 football fields?
I MIGHT be able to see you fairly well from one endzone to the other, but 4 times that distance?
Maybe its a typo and he meant 400 FEET away.
Although even 400 feet is still a bit of a stretch for judging their sizes.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
From that distance, how in the world could he possibly judge that they were 5, 6 or even 7 foot tall? It had to be in dim light, as best.

Is there an official report for this? Or just one guy's word to cc researcher?

Sounds like utter rubbish to me. Or the orginal encounter has been sensationalized by the person reporting this.

Greetings fleabit ,

I agree and as I have been reflecting that Its very possible as another poster just suggestion that it was 400 Feet verse the other way around.

I will contact Colin if I can and see if we can get a real update on how far away he truly was from these three Beings with the Blone hair.

Thanks for bringing that point up again .

Colin is coming back in August and I will have more concrete information on the Police Officer and is encounter.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I just got back from that field with the crop circle in it by Silbury Hill and the whole field is on a hill and the circle can not be seen from the road as it is on the other side of the hill. I had to park at the car park across the road and find a gap in the fence and walk up a steep hill a bout one hundred meters over the brow of the hill before I could see the formation.

My point is that there could have been a hundred 8 foot tall purple men all dancing around up there and no one would have seen them.

This story makes no sense to me

I enjoyed the crop formation though and the farmers makeshift donations box

This is nothing but a tall one here

[edit on 10-7-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

ANTHONY,

Brilliant, mate!!

Nice to see a real, live, actual witness to expose this farce.

Won't matter, though. Thirteen pages now, 75 flags....nonsense like this gets more attention than actual news.

"8 foot tall purple men.."

I'm keeping that image firmly in my mind!

To add: And the donations box?!?

Absolutely, positively priceless!!!

[edit on 10 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

Hey, do you live near there? Have you got any photos from the roadside that don't show the circle?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

the police man said

(He looked to his right and witnessed three exceptionally tall
beings inspecting the new crop circle which appeared there on the 5th July. He stopped his vehicle
and watched them for several minutes because they stood out as odd.)

Now lets think a bit shall we,perhaps they were not actualy in the crop circle itself at that time and were observing it from an elevation.When your in a crop circle you see didly squat of the design,by standing back if elevation allows you too you can see a lot more!

If they were watching from an elevation on that hill,I am sure the police man could observe them

Later on he does imply there in it,but from the start they might have been a lot closer to that road

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
I just got back from that field with the crop circle in it by Silbury Hill and the whole field is on a hill and the circle can not be seen from the road as it is on the other side of the hill. I had to park at the car park across the road and find a gap in the fence and walk up a steep hill a bout one hundred meters over the brow of the hill before I could see the formation.

My point is that there could have been a hundred 8 foot tall purple men all dancing around up there and no one would have seen them.

This story makes no sense to me

I enjoyed the crop formation though and the farmers makeshift donations box

This is nothing but a tall one here

Anthony ,

I am glad you went to the area but what you have stated does not solve this at all only for the Skeptics it just reinforces what they believe.

Including yourself.

Untill Colin comes back after investigating this you are just speculating without any backround in the field .

Will findout soon enough where on this road he was and hopefully more indepth information on the closeness of the Police Officers observation .

No this is not the end of this story based on your going out to the area at all.
Maybe for you its the end and if that makes you feel good great.

Its still ongoing not solved.

Thanks anyway for trying to get your own answers .

I will be speaking to Colin in August sometime and will provide an update one way or another.

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 10-7-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I really hope that his "sighting" doesn't have anything to do with the following:

Welcome to truth:reality conferences

We've seen some huge changes in the past few years, so with this in mind we've decided we wanted to bring the latest research on the most pressing subjects facing humanity. We have put together a number of conferences bringing you some of the best speakers as we aim to make 2009 a year of further discovery.

Conference News
The Bristol line-up is almost complete, and already with the prospect of Colin Andrews and David Shayler giving some explosive revelations, ticket sales have been brisk.

2009 Conferences
We've organised a number of conferences for 2009, and are arranging the speakers. Click on the links on the left to see what conferences we have in store...

Link: www.truth-reality.co.uk...

If you go to Colin Andrews' site, and read about his encounter, you'll find a direct link to purchasing tickets for a conference in which he is going to discuss his "observations".

I would hate to think this is all make-believe to sell some tickets.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that I am very excited by this story. I am a regular visitor every year, camping at the barge inn and have been in many cropcircles. I have also been witness to actual alien craft flying right over my house. Therefore I know of their existence. I have no reason to doubt this guys story and would love to be kept informed of what happened. I would love to meet up sometime and chat about it. Are you going to any conferences this summer such as weird 09?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I will be speaking to Colin in August sometime and will provide an update one way or another.

AH... HA HA HA!!! "in August sometime.." ??

Why, he doesn't have a telephone??

OR, you need to wait until he's bilked naive people out of their money for his "conferences"???

There's a sucker born every minute........

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

Originally posted by tristar
Again i am open to all sorts of ideas, but to try and point out because a theory exists for 40 years as a VALID point of argument is far from being concrete.

You stated as a fact that there were no such things as tall blond aliens. All I've done is point out that you're not in a position to state such a thing as fact. It's that simple.

Because the world is growing smaller in size, you really do not know who you may be taking with at any given moment in time. Once i again i will state there is no such species 6 foot tall blonde hair non terrestrial living in or on the this planet. The rest is totally up to you.

If people have been using tales of aliens to scam people and scare them, that's a dreadful thing, but it has no logical connection with whether or not such aliens exist. I applaud your determination to take down the scammers, but deplore your inability to see this simple point of logic.

On the other hand, we have VALID reports of ufo's for over 40 years with documentation from government agency's from are all over the world. That my friend is VALID data, that is the fundamental difference.

That is simply a statement of what you, personally, are prepared to accept as valid. I find it slightly bewildering for two reasons. Firstly, most governments follow the US' lead and deny the existence of UFOs. Secondly, it seems to imply that the only valid data in your opinion comes through governments. Individual witnesses seem to count for nothing. Very odd.

For me to accept valid data it needs to go through channels, These channels are not what someone happened to witness and then reporting it to some reporter or posting it on a web site. If it does not have appropriate attention of a "ufo" sighting then to me its just a comic book.

Take the time to listen what he says and which agency he quotes, perhaps that will give an idea as to why i am this negative and abrupt regarding this sighting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

AH... HA HA HA!!! "in August sometime.." ??

Why, he doesn't have a telephone??

OR, you need to wait until he's bilked naive people out of their money for his "conferences"???

There's a sucker born every minute........

Weedwhacker,

Are you seeking the truth or are you seeking to just continue putting down Colin Andrews who is well respected with a number of other serious Crop Circle Researchers.

Instead of attacking Colin Andrews I suggest you try and understand what is going on with this story.

If waiting for answers is a problem for you to do.

Then I cannot help you .

You have convinced yourself before you know what the truth is to just go off on Colin Andrews and even the report of the Police Officer .

If you want to try and Debunk this report you can't because you would need concrete facts regarding this report to do so and the only one's who will have that in the end are the Police in that area and Colin Andrews who is now in England to investigate this most interesting story .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedz
Just wanted to say that I am very excited by this story. I am a regular visitor every year, camping at the barge inn and have been in many cropcircles. I have also been witness to actual alien craft flying right over my house. Therefore I know of their existence. I have no reason to doubt this guys story and would love to be kept informed of what happened. I would love to meet up sometime and chat about it. Are you going to any conferences this summer such as weird 09?

Starseedz,

Interesting . If you have a video or photos it would be great to see them .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I can roughly translate BS, I have my minor in it.
"Sometime in August" roughly translates to "You'll all forget about this soon, thanks for the S&F's."

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
There are people who make crop circles for a living. a couple of websites around. I am sure you are all aware of that. My question is, how long does a 'human made' crop circle need to be made? they would require some large equipment im assuming, and need to hand around for a while. People will see them working on it. True?

its not like they can pop in at 4 am and be done by 4.30 and head off to surprise us all in the morning.

no?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hmm, your avatar, is blond - and tall? I can smell it brother...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

wow - this is what i was hoping would come of these crop circles!! Grant its all true, this would definately add some credibility to whats going on. Its actually freaking me out a bit as these Mayan CC's are appearing and pointing to something big happening.

How would 3 blonde men add credibility? and add credibility for what? And what big thing are they pointing towards happening?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

From Op Hello all this is a new update that was posted by me on Aliens and UFOs .
That threadis now closed but here is the new update from Colin Andrews

It will give some at least more on this ongoing event that is happening and appears to have the Govenment interested .

Could this area be some kind of Galactic Portal for Beings to come and go beyond what the Human mind can understand?

Cosmic Doorways exist all over the Planet.

I am excited to hear what Colin Andrews finds .

So here is the Update for now .

Blessings and Peace,
UPDATE - 11 JULY 2009

SEVERAL MORE CASES OF EXTREMELY TALL BEINGS REPORTED IN WILTSHIRE, ENGLAND
Colin Andrews

APPEAL TO PUBLIC FOR INFORMATION:

Following the report on Monday ( 6th July) by a police sergeant of three extremely tall beings he
witnessed in a field near Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England and the posting on this website
( www.colinandrews.net... ), I have received several other
reports, and I encourage others who have information to also please contact me.

One report is extraordinary and allegedly received the immediate attention, of a government
organization to the home of the witness. I asked for written details about this exceptional (and
some what scary) case and received those details last night. I will not be making any further public
statement about the details until they can be fully verified, only to say this:

I trust my source in Washington DC implicitly and he trusts the originating source but to get to the
bottom of it, I am going to have to do some leg work, best done quietly. The witness claims to have
had a very close encounter with a 8-9 feet tall being, north of Silbury Hill, in Wiltshire, England .
He was visited by three government officers (details with me) who produced a book of sketches of
different ET beings and ask the witness which one he had seen. At least two agencies were
allegedly involved which should help verify this case. Full details later.

A second report was sent to me also yesterday by a woman driving the A4 (the highway that runs
east-west next to Silbury Hill), and was driving on the east side of Marlborough, Wiltshire when she
estimates a 7-8 feet tall being came out of a gateway from a field and jumped back as the car
passed - His head appeared triangular shape. The latter incident took place three years ago. I
have details of the exact location etc, which will be posted as part of a much more extensive report
including other similar reports later.

I will pursue the first incident that involved several government agencies when I arrive in England
next week. On the face of it, the three officers from one of these agencies revealed by their
actions, that the government knows much more about these beings than they have so far
declared under the new open policy surrounding the UFO subject. (See my latest book
Government Circles.)

Colin Andrews
11 July 2009

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join