It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Cmdraleon

So did three people who knew each other with Blonde hair decide to be in a Crop Circle...

Well, perhaps:

'Mamma Mia!!!"

Hello Weedwhacker,

I went to the link you provided to support what your trying to say about them being blonde.

If your suggesting that these beings over 6 feet tall just happen to be blonde could happen then again can you at least consider these Beings over 6 feet tall who all had blonde hair could be not from this Planet or for that fact England.

Would you allow for the investigation to conclude before trying to come up with more Earth based explanations since the report again only just happened.

It from my perspective needs to be fully investigated before ruling out Otherworldly .

Many stories have been told about Nordic beings or Space beings with Blonde hair who are tall .

If these beings are Otherwordly and he just happened to be at the right place to see them bu they did not want anyone to notice them .

Its a very interesting event regardless of ones position .

If I can give my personal inner feeling on this like everyone else has I believe its possible that Ets are beginning to make contact with people now and in this case if these beings in the Crop Circle were from another World could they have a connection to the Crop Circle they were standing in?

Lets look at both sides of the coin one side is Eath based logical conclusions and the otherside of this coin is Otherworldly from my perspective .

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You sir,have massive chips on your shoulders about this subject matter!

Colin Andrews has been well known in this country for years!Thats not from the new phrase of internet bloggers this is from magazines purchased from shops for many years.

But please keep digging the knife in,it must amuse you in some way

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
3 tall blonde men from England?! Unbelievable!

Next you'll be telling me of sightings involving 3 short men with dark hair in China!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch

Next you'll be telling me of sightings involving 3 short men with dark hair in China!

How about the possiblity that these beings were not from Earth at all .

Can you accept that possibility?

Why is it that all can be explained away so quickly as Skeptics and Debunkers tend to do automatically ?

This story has just begun and when we have a complete report then it can be put to rest.

For now we have an what can turn out to me a historic cosmic event .

So how about for now accepting the Police Officers account until the investigation is done once and for all.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

How about the possiblity that these beings were not from Earth at all .

Can you accept that possibility?

Why is it that all can be explained away so quickly as Skeptics and Debunkers tend to do automatically ?

This story has just begun and when we have a complete report then it can be put to rest.

For now we have an what can turn out to me a historic cosmic event .

So how about for now accepting the Police Officers account until the investigation is done once and for all.

Or we could just say the report is "pending" due to lack of evidence and don't take neither side till there is valid proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
colin andrews as in :
the japanese UFO museum hoax?

an interesting read:
candi-colinandrews-thetruth.blogspot.com...

very interesting read so far (gonna take a while to read all of it :lol
thank you for the links

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Jeffdogg]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Haha.

Even in england it's quite rare to see 3 blonde people together at the same time, unless they are brothers or something. Most people have darker hair in this country. It's more likely to see 2 dark haired guys with one blonde hair guy together.

Not saying it's not possible of course lol, just saying it's rarer than you think to have all three being blonde.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
So are these the giants known as nephilim and they have blond hair?

Reminds me a bit of the movie "Knowing"

So how do we "know" that this guy isn't just making stuff up?

Admiral Byrd said he saw giants with blond hair too when he went on his wanderings in H.E.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffdogg

Or we could just say the report is "pending" due to lack of evidence and don't take neither side till there is valid proof.

Yes exactly, I've always been a sitting on the fence type of guy, I only make a conclusion when I'm 100% sure, I may lean towards one way, but I would never be 100% sure unless I was positive.

A lot of time I never get to be 100%, because not enough proof comes up either side of the argument lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thanks Crakeur,

That enhanced what I'm finding.

I've never taken the crop circles seriously and concluded they were man made long ago.

To be fair I spent all last evening at home reading up on this topic and what I'm now convinced is a myth and a hoax surrounding it.

Follow the money has always served me well as a starting point and Colin Andrews clearly has a big financial stake and interest in this topic. Drawing people to his site is his bread and butter no doubt.

I don't know why suddenly we are inundated with crop circle threads but I've even noticed it has trumped the G8 Summit that I would expect to dominate the threads at ATS. I'm tempted to believe it is about hyping this myth for financial gain.

I'm not buying into it. The whole Crop Circle subject is absurd and an obvious myth. Sadly it is yet another thing driving people away from the serious subject of UFO's and possible Alien visitation. There is good reason to be angry about that.

It is bad enough anybody who is serious about these topics is constantly bombarded with the silly crowd saying we are disinfo agents and such when in fact we are the only ones with a chance at proof or discovery. Now the entire topic is being bastardized with these insane fairy tales.

I won't be buying Andrews books including the one likely to evolve from the topic of this thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by tristar

Hello Tristar,

Before you write this report off has a hoax etc I would suggest you wait till more information is available on this developing story at this time.

I also suggest you read some of the other posts that have talked about these Blonde Hair Tall beings on the thread fom other posters .

Blessings and Peace

Hello,

To get straight to the point, there is no such 3 foot tall blonde beings of non terrestrial origin visiting or living on or in this planet. If you know of their geographical location i am sure i can arrange a meeting of mutual interest.

As for crop circles and their mysterious appearances over night associated with non terrestrial messages, that my friend is just an urban myth. At some point you must begin to rationalize that although as primitive or advance you may consider the human race, we do have the potential of creating a huge gap within space if we decide to annihilate the planet.

This was our calling card to all intelligent non terrestrial life. There are people who are so far deep that they have not seen daylight, as a figure of speech, those people have suggested in reports that the dropping of the two nuclear bombs was our way of indicating to the visitors that we are willing to use any means to ensure our existence even if that involves eradicating a portion of our own species. This report is backed up by the intelligence gathered that the Japanese were actively seeking to sign a surrender to the U.S. three weeks prior to the bombs being dropped, this is also back up by the reason why russia had then openly invaded and taken control of an island which then belonged to the empire.

In closing, you can now see why i openly dismiss crop circles and alien messages to human beings. If any portion of them are non terrestrial messages it has purely been done for study purposes as we do with lab rats and monkey's,

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hi Tristar the report does not say 3 ft tall beings but over 6 feet tall.

To absolute say that there are no beings without this investigation at all completed is jumping the gun.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Hello Crakeur,

Good to see you again .

I did read both the Blog that person has and the UFO group article form the Norfolk UFO Group in England .

I met Colin back at the UN back in those earlier days when he spoke as one of a few Speakers on UFOs it was very interesting .

I've been following Colins Crop Circle Research for many years and a few others who are serious investigators in the field .

I am notsure based on these two people that I am going to disregard Colins work in the Crop Circle field.

The Women has a Blog I do not get that she is a Crop Circle Researcher but interested in the subject .

The other gentleman who is head of a local UFO Group and i did read his story about Colin .

I wish I could be in England where that Crop Circle is now and see for myself whats going on .

Alot of people do not know Colin Andrews maybe heard the name etc but know him and the hard work he has done in the field its all second or third party information .

Thanks for sharing these two sites and posts these people made on Colin Andrews information is always worth reading and expanding what we might not have looked at.

I will Crakeur add more reports on this case once I have that to share and let people discuss it reject it or accept it etc.

If the report ends of being a Hoax I will be the first one to call it that but for now I will accept the Police Officers report .

I would be interested also if any local newspapers have reported this story yet or if the Govenment has prevented the Police Officer from talking to the media ?

Anyway this is an interesting story and I am glad I was able to post it on ATS as my first site and now have posted the report on a few other sites that I interact with .

Thanks again for the links

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So, these three alien beings (alien because they are tall and blonde (like many other humans)) got so startled by the police sergeant that they 'supposedly' forgot they could disappear at will, and so they started running for their lives. ... .until one of them said "wait a second, wt# are doing? We can just disappear whenever we want". Then another one said "Quick, he's looking the other way, DUCK!".

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Why doesn't said police officer...carry a cell phone with a camera attached to it? ..Ugh..I would have to take pictures of these events. I believe a police officer, but I wish there was evidence..[that goes with everything].

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Yeah, sure... Could you post links to the '94 event and the military one
you mentioned.

Edite to add:

Blonde, white robes, Klamsmen? Not too popular in the UK methinks.

[edit on 8/7/0909 by jokei]

Hi Jokei,

I have included a 1994 Video that shows people being harrassed or at least watched by the Miltary in the UK and this Miltary Helicopter is within a Crop Circle that had formed in the same area in 94.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Yeah, sure... Could you post links to the '94 event and the military one
you mentioned.

Edite to add:

Blonde, white robes, Klamsmen? Not too popular in the UK methinks.

[edit on 8/7/0909 by jokei]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

the real unexplained crop circles,compared to the known man made ones, which are pressed or squashed down some how,is that the unexplained ones are bent over because the stalks are blown out on one side by heat making a bend at different angles.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Why doesn't said police officer...carry a cell phone with a camera attached to it? ..Ugh..I would have to take pictures of these events. I believe a police officer, but I wish there was evidence..[that goes with everything].

antmax21 I agree but who knows what he was thinking or not at the time he had the encounter.

When I had a Large UFO sighting back in the 1980s I had no camera at all I did not expect it coming out of a shopping center at night .

You would think even an Off Duty Police Officer would have cam equipment with him but who knows if he was driving his Police Car or his own.

Check the video i added from another poster who asked about 1994 in this same area where a Miltary Helicopter was harrassing people near a Crop Circle and then went in the direction of a unknow object that was also recorded on this video .

I just posted it in my thread.

My hope is when Colin gets back will have some more details on this on going story .

Thanks for your interest in this .

Blessings and Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join