It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Wanted Disclosue, You Got Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Denial of Disclosure is Disclosure

My small contribution to the UFO section of ATS.
Re-post for the newer members.

Exits are located to the front the middle and the rear.

(click to open player in new window)

Disclosure

(click to open player in new window)

Conclusion

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/8bbe07a358a8a9e0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/0385108d0d92a0e2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a43cb8e411a36654.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/de9f467ea381c28a.jpg[/atsimg]

Fell free to comment on Swamp gas, Weather Balloons and what ever you feel comfortable with.

Mod Edit: To change video links by request of the author

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I believe we have been having gradual disclosure for over 25-30 years now.

But there are some that will only believe it when they land on the White House lawn, and some not even then.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
I believe we have been having gradual disclosure for over 25-30 years now.

But there are some that will only believe it when they land on the White House lawn, and some not even then.

Indeed, they flew over the white house but did not land.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In the second video, at about 3:50, did he say Lt. Colonel Leonard Nimoy? I think that would explain alot !!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

No, i did not pick up that name.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Whats the name of that document? I have not seen that b4...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
In the second video, at about 3:50, did he say Lt. Colonel Leonard Nimoy? I think that would explain alot !!

That would have been funny, but no, I didn't hear Leonard Nimoy either.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I believe disclosure is undoubtedly going to happen. It is not a matter of a 'if', but a 'when'.
There is simply too much of evidence staring at us in our faces to ignore.
Doubtless there will be strife, confusion and a bit of madness.
But i ask - is it too big a price to pay for something that is so ... BIG?!
I mean, it will be one of the most important paradigm shifts in mankinds realization that he/they share this universe with other sentient beings. To be in contact with an EXTRATERRESTRIAL civilisation !
Wow!
Its simply too exciting to ignore.

great post, btw.
- Ash

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
thanks for sharing the video with us, but i must say . . .

does anyone really need disclosure at this point???

isn't it pretty obvious that they are here and have been for a very long time?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I've found that knowing the truth, and everyone else knowing the truth are 2 completely different things. And that is not something which applies to only the ET topic.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by baldhead
Whats the name of that document? I have not seen that b4...

You can find that here:

foia.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

i think he said Alan Moy

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashestoashes
I believe disclosure is undoubtedly going to happen. It is not a matter of a 'if', but a 'when'.
There is simply too much of evidence staring at us in our faces to ignore.
Doubtless there will be strife, confusion and a bit of madness.
But i ask - is it too big a price to pay for something that is so ... BIG?!
I mean, it will be one of the most important paradigm shifts in mankinds realization that he/they share this universe with other sentient beings. To be in contact with an EXTRATERRESTRIAL civilisation !
Wow!
Its simply too exciting to ignore.

great post, btw.
- Ash

Actually it is not a matter of "if or "when" , since they both have been recognized by certain people who are not the people you and i vote for or see in the media.

How would the idea stand with you if i was to mention the term "human resources", "breeding", "cultivation", would that create a global melt down in every aspect of human evolution. Would religion which have been established for thousand's of years suddenly be threaten from existing, would your ideology of freedom and concept of reality be altered ?. Would you suddenly question any form of authority ?

The word "disclosure" which when linked to NWO,Illuminati,CFR,Tri-Lateral etc, is as mundane as the people who quote them. If you are or anyone is perhaps and advocate of such a term, then one should look to the people who are referring to this term and notice how exponentially their wealth has increased.

Humans are as predictable as knowing that the sun will rise tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Very interesting case and thank you for posting it. S + F.

But I have to say, it's hardly disclosure. Disclosure is active revelation, not something hidden in military records. This is great evidence, but if it's not a government spokesperson, it's not disclosure.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
But I have to say, it's hardly disclosure. Disclosure is active revelation, not something hidden in military records.

There may be those 'behind the scenes' that are actively disclosing information at a gradual rate - let's hope so anyways.

Thanks for the 411 OP.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
How many testimonies do we need from credible pilots, radar control operators, military personal and many others, for people to accept that UFOs exist. UFOs as in advanced aircraft that can travel extremely fast and perform amazing maneuvers. If it was announced we have anti gravity technology, what would people think about UFOs then? Would people still flat out deny it's impossible for aircraft to maneuver like that? Or would people stand back for a moment and think to themselves, "Hey, it might be possible after all"?

I can't believe how far some people will go to discredit the testimonies of these people. For example, take a pilot with 1000+ hours of flight under his belt. He describes seeing a bright light in the sky and has never seen anything like it. It's traveling extremely fast and performing impossible maneuvers then disappears into the distance. He reports back to the control tower the it's confirmed what he saw wasn't another aircraft and the object was traveling 20,000 km/h before it disappeared. It then is reported in classified documents then later declassified.

This is when the Mr. Know It All comes in. AKA the skeptic AKA the average Joe sitting on his computer with no credentials whatsoever vs. the pilot. Joe comes in, he reads the topic title and immediately presses the "post reply" button. Joe believes UFOs are nonsense, he believes it so much that somehow he was able to come to the conclusion that what the pilot saw was nothing more than a bright star or a weather balloon or a flock of birds whatever.

Joe wasn't there. He didn't witness the event in person. But yet he still believes his explanation is correct over the pilots, the radar controllers and the proof from the radar. Amazing isn't it?

I believe this story is genuine.

Great thread S&F.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Personally I've been aware of the reality of UFO's for over 20 years. How many more credible cases will it take for the rest of the world to catch up?

Wake up people!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The gov. has been lying to us for years, so why would any of you believe
thier disclosure story, what ever that would be. They will never tell the truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I usually ignore these "disclosure" threads, but enough is enough.

First of all, do I believe that aliens exist, well I'm not sure, but I tend to think that it's pretty silly to believe out of all of the galaxies, planets and stars in the universe that we're the only intelligent beings that exist.

Now that being said, UFO's do they exist, yes of course they do. People see objects flying all the time that are not identified. Are they alien or from another world, I must say, probably not. I think 98% of them are man made either for a hoax attempt or secret government aircraft.

So this whole disclosure thing. Does our government or any government know of alien existence, I don't know. What would they gain by disclosing it to people?

I don't think we'll ever have disclosure by any government, period.

The only way disclosure will ever happen is when an alien craft enters our atmosphere, lands on earth and the alien being comes out and says hello or destroys us all.

Sorry folks, thats it. It's time to accept whats real.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
thanks for sharing the video with us, but i must say . . .

does anyone really need disclosure at this point???

isn't it pretty obvious that they are here and have been for a very long time?

Unfortunately, it's not obvious to most and downright ludicrous to some. I think the main point of people who believe these things due to all the evidence that suggests such, is to inform those who don't believe.

For me, if I were to try to convince someone that there are aliens and that they have been and are on Earth, it's because I don't want them to lose their ever-loving mind when they DO land on the White House lawn or worse, kill themselves.

Seriously, there are people that will go insane, become violent, and even murder their family to "spare them" (supposedly that's why the NASA employees wife killed her children...supposedly) and then kill themselves.

In a sense I think we owe it to our fellow human beings to help inform them. They don't have to believe 100%, but it's imperative that they at least are able to accept the possibility if we are to avoid utter chaos should disclosure actually happen.

I do believe this is why the government is very slowly conditioning us to at least accept that there could be other beings not only in the universe/galaxy with us, but that visit us or maybe even be based on Earth.

Obviously they have to ride a fine line between disclosure and conditioning because if they divulge too much too soon then people will panic. It's just sad that it's taken a couple decades for them to get at least a fair amount of people to accept the possibility.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join