It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<IMPORTANT> Smoking Gun Evidence Against The Swine Flu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pazzzzz

Are these the injections some of us had in school? because I don't remember what I've had or not haha.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hey guys I'm a new member, I did some research back when the Swine flu was still in Mexico and the borders weren't closed according to MSM here in CA. Anyways there is a number suspicious things I came across like Baxter & Bayer, AIDS lawsuits, and "accidental release", also their Global influence, Hemophilia research and Bayer being the inferior in the relationship between Baxter and Bayer.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Yes the problems are there. Being smart about it is important but people, young people who did not have to endure the childhood diseases I did are being irrational and in the end it could be their own children who pay the price.

Chicken Pox - Lasted one week and I had such a high fever they had to put me in a washtub of cold water every couple of hours. I could have easily died and now I have the risk of Shingles.

The Measles (Rubella aka German Measles) - High fever, many trips to the cold water in the washtub ending in pneumonia.

Whopping Cough - A trip to the hospital and days in an oxygen tent. One of the kids in my school died.

The Mumps - Contracted them at 13. Suffered greatly and am nearly sterile and had problems having a child.

Those things are reality. Those are things that children need not suffer through today. Those are things that will kill many if they resurface due to irresponsible parents.

Polio - The real monster. Victims all around me as a child. The whole town lined up for the first sugar cubes. No longer is it a threat thanks to the vaccines.

What I'm saying is that common sense has to play a part in this. Visit an old cemetery and find the section where all the children from the Pandemic in the early 1900's are buried. You will come away a changed person as you see all the little angels and cherubs that were popular on stones then. The first time I ran into that I came away very shaken just imagining what it was like for the parents.

What is medicine to do when they face the choice of a tiny number of children being harmed when the alternative may be huge numbers of children dead. I would not want to make those decisions.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

ok what was the point of giving these people fake flu shots???

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

whats the point of giving all these people fake flu shots???

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot what was the point of giving this people fake vaccines?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

why would they give these people fake vaccines? it was a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is important stuff (S&F + nice find)

[Crap Joke]
"I hope this video exposing the truth about the global-pandemic swine flu vaccination - goes virally global"
[/Crap Joke]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Alex Jones website has removed my posts twice about swine flu

This was my post:

The vaccination against swine flu will be mandatory. By declaring a level 6 they are telling you this. Those of you who have young children will face avery difficult decision this fall. If you refuse to vaccinate your children, criminal charges can be filed against you. Your children can be taken from you. This is outlined very clearly in The Model States Emergency Health Powers Act.
I don't believe all this noise about this being a biological agent for population reduction. It would be impossible for them to administer vaccines and then others to witness widescale public physical damge. Things would quickly accelerate toward an almost anarchy state with mob suads out for thier #####***** Their agenda is to microchip the population and in the process make a mockery out of those who suggested
this was for genocide. This vaccine will be a placebo or at the very most a mild concoction to make you believe that you were indeed vaccinated against swine flu.

Xmen

The news and the truth are not the same thing!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Of course people would dismiss the vaccine as crap while the death rate is only half a percent. Let's wait until the death rate rises to say 10-20% I'll bet a lot of mouths will be shut.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Wow! great post...amazing interview Mr Wallace! no wonder wny one of the first items on your primary care doctors check-list is...Have you had your FLU SHOT this year??? and of course citizens will be pressured in the winter of 2009 and early 2010 to vaccinate!!!

[edit on 10-7-2009 by fatherkino]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
S&F

Everyone has to watch this and make up there own minds wether to take a vaccination or not.

Im gonna refuse and make sure my entire family refuse it also.

if you take this shot you will die in 2012.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
just forwarded that video to one of the local news network here in NY.
doubt they will use it for anything, but at least i tried.
people definitely need to see this and stay away from any shots.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Hi Wonder/

Does Childhood vaccinations cause autism?

And we also have Court rules out vaccines,autism

I remamber last year on a current affairs program, a couple spoke against such vaccinations,eating properly and NO Genetically mutated(modified)food.
Clean living , I guess!
Sorry I cant seem to find the article...

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

From "100 million swine flu vaccine doses expected by October"
BY DELTHIA RICKS
10:43 PM EDT, July 9, 2009

"Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said a candidate vaccine against swine flu could be tested as early as next month...Five pharmaceutical companies in the United States are working on a vaccine against the flu, which seems to more severely affect people between the ages of 5 and 24."

The swine flu vaccine is undergoing clinical trials NEXT month. This means the government has pre-payed for a vaccine hasn't been tested? With billions invested, there is too much money at stake for the vaccine to fail.

The vaccines are to be injected by October. So here is the timeline:
APRIL - swine flu discovered, or released
MAY- media over covers swine flu
JUNE- deaths mount, swine flu goes global, PHASE 6 Pandemic declared
JULY - gov approves and pays for vaccines, manufacturing begins
^^^ has happened---------------vvv speculative, highly likely
AUGUST - vaccines "tested", subsequently approved
SEPTEMBER - vaccines shipped, public put on high alert, policies finalized
OCTOBER - all people ages 5-24 required to be vaccinated, everyone else recommended (except all the old people in power, well over 24 like Sebelius, Napolitano, Biden...I want to see Sasha and Melia get the shot with other kids in line at a public school)

This is bull crap, it makes no sense. School children of all ages, including public college students (ME), will be required to get the shot. If they refuse, their parents will be prosecuted, college students won't get student loans, and refusers will be quarantined.

Most pharmaceuticals spend years in clinical trials. Now this vaccine will be streamlined and ready in 1 month???

I am a second year doctor of pharmacy student and will likely be required to get this shot to stay in school...I'm thinking about career alternatives. I'm fairly educated in the medical/drug field, and I don't trust this swine flu shot. I don't necessarily think they want to harm the public, but they don't care about our health, they care about the billions in vaccine contracts.

My advice, don't get this shot, and don't let your kids (the real targets) get it either. They want the public to be scared and demand it(notice how they always say there is a flu shot shortage, and they will be rationed, they are increasing demand to make more $$$$$). If we wise up they will mandate it. I don't know what this vaccine will do to you, but most vaccines injure your nervous, reproductive, and immune systems.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My mom just informed me that my grandmother got seriously ill from this shot and it took along time for her to recover if she ever did fully.

My girlfriend is normally all for vaccines but her and the nurses that she works with have said that they would not be taking any new flu-shots even if it means their jobs.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I have done a fair amount of research into this very subject, and i can tell you, without reservation, that i think you are spot on when you say you think the pharmas are 'setting' us up from birth, to be susceptable to various illness, in order to become 'cash cows' for them throughout out lives.

The result is that none of my children have been given ANY 'vaccines' or any other other jabs, and nor will they.

There is *simply* too much money in pharma. Too much of an opportunity/incentive to corrupt or for sub-human proffiteering.

I firmly believe ALL private pharma companies, should be outlawed.
ALL pharma production and R&D should be firmly in the hands of the state, with all the public oversight that goes along with it.
As it stands now, we have pahrma companies such as Baxter, 'accidentally' releasing live H5N1 virus over Europe, and in answer to the obvious questions of what went wrong with security, they state that they will not go into details, as it may infringe on proprietary information!!!

Obviously, protecting their company is more important than protecting the public! As no governments are forcing them to tell us the truth, at least not publicly. I would have put an immediate ban/suspension on their company trading, but we don't even have so much as a hearing on how it happened!

This couldn't happen if all drugs and pharma was created 'in house' as it were. Not to mention the abosolute millions and millions that would be saved by the health service every year on buying drugs from these horrible people.

I'd be watchful for the 'double bluff', where this 'swine flu vaccine' is concerned. The first rounds of jabs will be for the 'show'.

Probably nothing more than saline in a vaccine bottle. We will all see the vaccinated continue to be nice and healthy, which will have the effect of convincing most, that the 'vaccine' is safe...don't die of gullibility. Wait at least a month to see the effects, once the real stuff is in the syringe and had a chance to do whatever it is designed to do.

Just my opinion. You'll have your own of course, but as they say 'patience is a virtue'...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This just in...

I just saw this on CBC news, checked the website but there are no video links as it was a live report (sorry, my TV tuner card is missing several feet of Co-Ax ATM)...

UK
-65% of all European cases of Swine Flu.
-Emergency phone number available starting 22/07/2009, if you have the flu call the # to have a friend authorized to pick up your Tamiflu.

Russia
-9 confirmed cases, although politics is thought to influence this number.

Germany
-Communion cancelled at church services to prevent spread through the common wine goblet.
-People are being screened before being allowed on aircraft - those who look sick refused boarding

Switzerland
-Customers scanned before entering supermarkets, masks being handed out.
-2 married doctors refuse the vaccine due to 'inadequate testing'

Japan
-5th global case of Tamiflu resistant flu strain

Scrutinizing the vaccine...
www.cbc.ca...

Austrailian Testing...
www.cbc.ca...

Swine flu a derivitive of 1918 Spanish Flu...
www.cbc.ca...
-This one scares me a little, there is a series of Pay-for-usage / Member Only articles available from 'Nature' (copyrighted so I can't post), here's the link at least...
www.nature.com...

Some disturbing headlines from the page...
Oct. 2005
"The recreation of one of the deadliest diseases known could help us to prevent another pandemic. Or it might trigger one, say critics."

...and then Jan 2007
"Questions raised over safety of revived microbe: The 1918 influenza virus, which killed some 50 million people worldwide, has proved fatal to macaques infected in a laboratory"

CDC info on 1918 virus...
www.cdc.gov...

I highly recommend the second link, there are a large number of links to current Flu information and resource sites

[edit on 22-7-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is crazy.. Anybody that hasn't seen this like I hadn't, needs to. I've had a patient that was paralyzed from his waist down recently from just the regular vaccine. He said that it happened right around the time that his child was born.. He learned how to walk again after a couple years, but the first 2 years of your kids life, bummer..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join