It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<IMPORTANT> Smoking Gun Evidence Against The Swine Flu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the links. Great videos. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. The vaccine killed more people than the disease.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Its funny.. Hahahah... not the people effected in the video but the fact that someone had to know this video was out there about the old swine flu and they released this virus in the summer so it would stay off the radar but still get to all the countries and not to many would care

this video should not be on this web site it should be on all blogs and anything people would look so they know the gov knew about the virus.

Since they had this virus before and they spend millions of dollars to find cures they have tha vaccine and they engineered the new stronger virus. i have never seen a flu virus travel like thin one has..

to my understanding the flu virus is supposed to be dead in warm weather .. not this one..it seems to be alive and well although not at full strenght.. some one care to shed some light on this for me cause i am not sure if thats 100% correct.

I am most concerned about this over everything.. I know they wont make it mandatory but the children probably wont be able to go to school and you wond be able to work with out the shot, therefore you will be "REQUIRED" to take the shot. at that point i would think about not working. I am not effected by the fear mongering but my descision for my children is what i am most concerned about. I am not taking it but they might need it to get to school.

I hope the company that produces it lets us know the side effects and we know the company so we can hold them responsible and if they dont show there face when the shot is make public we should make them be public about it. the msm might give us some bs about the name of the drug but i want the company.. that way we at ats can research it and hold them accountable.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
sent to every one in my mailing list

S&F

thank you for sharing

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

Hey Cheeky!!

If there is a dr in the house he would not be able to refute it as it is fact. You might be interested to know that they also used dung in the mixture that was rubbed into the wound to 'vaccinate' the patient.

You may need to study ancient history as I did and do to come up with this information, but just because you did not know this does not mean that it is not true.

As for the decline in infectious diseases, study it.

As for live components in Polio vaccine being responsible for people getting polio, study that also!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Vaccination originated in India. When the British arrived they observed the practice. I believe they used cow pox in India.

The Egyptians used dung in religious, magical, and healing ceremonies. Urine was also commonly used. This was different from vaccination. The ancient Hebrews, unlike their neighbors, washed wounds with clean water and isolated (quarantined) the sick.

*edit*
I should also include that China also developed vaccination before the West.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by gattogalaxy]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
S&F

That was a creepy video! It sounds familiar. I can tell you Ive only recieved one flu shot in my life about 5 years ago. That year I caught every cold and flu out there.

I have always been healthy and rarely catch a cold. Because of that experience I never got the flu shot each fall. This gives me more reason to refuse it.

The last I heard is the vaccine is being made in the EU, they are not testing it and children are first to get it.

Also in September 2008 my 5 year old son was required to get a mandatory chicken pox vaccination, required by law to enter the school system. I figured he may develope a small version but it turned in to a FULL blown attack of the Chicken Pox. The doctor said it was rare. I dont believe that anymore.

I do think normal childhood vccinations are important for babies just not a flu shot. I know some say is causes Autism but I think the benefits out way the risks on that one. It isnt proven.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That video's awesome, some show should get the balls to show it on TV again to show how stupid the swine flu pandemic is!

I've got a great article from Mercola about swine flu on my site.

www.truthexposed.com...

There's a link at the bottom going to the forum for anyone who wants to discuss the subject there too. The site's still new but I'm doing the best I can.
I managed to get a file for this video downloaded, I'll get a good media player so I can host & post!

People need to wake up to what's going on here.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Excellent post, thank you for this information.

I agree that it is eerie how closely they have repeated the language involved, relating the potential outbreak back the turn of the last century.

It's like they know how long to wait before it will be down the memory hole. No wonder they hate the internet!

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I like the 60 Minutes video...The reporter made the main guy he was asking questions to squirm...That is for sure...You could see he knew exactly what was going on ...(the guy being interviewed...)...They knew that shot was going to kill and cripple people before they gave them...

Now that TPTB own ALL of the News Outlets...We will never see a confrontational interview like that...The only things we see, is what supports their side of the story...

I am very worried about these H1N1 vaccinations that they are going to try to push ,especially on our children this year...I Do NOT want them forcing these untested shots on me or my family...

We have never taken the flu shots and I have no intention starting now...

If there will be 3 flu shots...One for the regular flu ,then 2 for the H1N1...Think about giving , just the 2 H1N1 Flu shots to a 6 month old within 21 days...It is going to cause extreme rates of death or illness immediately in my opinion...

How is a 6 month old suppose to handle all that poison...In a 21 day time limit...??? I would think people can watch, as it makes children horribly sick immediately...

I am just so worried about this...

I am so afraid something terrible is going to come out of all of this...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

This is what I have been trying to push all along in some of the other big conspiracies out there. Like 911, 7/7 and so on. The government pushes propoganda on the people. They use fear to get support for wars. They use fear to get you to follow their lead. It's truly pathetic. This show only PROVES it all. It's disgusting.

Do NOT let them scare you into taking the shot. If they try to make it mandatory I fear that they are going to get a rude awakening as to what a good chunk of this populace is capable of.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There is not a doubt in my mind that a small number of people have had bad even lethal experiences with vaccines. There is also no doubt that those in medicine make mistakes and that bad people have covered up for them. The same is true of eating peanuts and strawberry's but we still grow and eat them.

I'm also aware that many millions of lives have been saved by vaccines and that millions would die if they stopped giving them.

Being careful is one thing, but being paranoid is another. If a vaccine causes problems for a tiny number of people while saving millions it is a risk that must be taken. Denying the protection to children is entirely irresponsible parenting in fact.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Or a lot of people may die over a paranoid fantasy. Consider both sides.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by dariousg

Or a lot of people may die over a paranoid fantasy. Consider both sides.

Just like the paranoid fantasy the government forced on the masses the last time? You see, I am looking at both sides. With pharma putting mercury in their vaccines to 'keep them fresh longer' I MUST look at all sides. That mercury goes into my children's veins. And they are FORCED to have it because the government runs public schools.

Also, what is your data on vaccines working based on? I mean, serious hard facts because we can't find any. All we can go on is that so and so many people died in such and such time back in 1829 WE THINK FROM THIS AND THAT.

Now, are viruses bad? Yes. I'm not being paranoid like that. But the fact that most people weren't clean was the BIGGEST cause of EVERY outbreak before. They didn't wash and they spread germs like crazy.

It's a different world so now they have to come up with different ways to scare people.

It's a fact. If you truly research the history of vaccines and what goes into them you will find all kinds of scary (another word for butt) (another word for poop)!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
swine flu is just another way of population control

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

The virus in the vaccine will probably be not weakened, but if it is, you would get a booster shot after that one. Maybe even another shot making it 3.

I won't think it would matter if your immune system is strong or not. You will still feel sicker than a dog.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Great Post!

I love the reaction of the guy when Mike Wallace showed him the documents proved he knew it could cause neurological problems. I love seeing people react to proof they are lying.

I am starting to wonder now if these vaccines for flu or whatever for that matter have caused other neurological diseases. They want to classify some things as genetic but if a vaccine can alter genes and cause a neurological disease it could pass from mother to child without affecting the mother i would think. There could be millions of people who developed issues that may have been passed down through the years. I think I'll do some research on this and see if i can find any links because i never thought about it before. Perhaps this goes a lot deeper than just swine flu vaccines.

I just say this because i have Becker's muscular dystrophy and my older brother has Duchennes and there is no history of MD on either side of my mothers family until my brother and then myself. The doctor that diagnosed me told me i should be taking 2 drugs to help slow the disease but i told him i wasn't gonna take anything prescribed. I have been taking creatine and my diet is filled with protein and its working just fine. I will not allow Big Pharma to profit off me.

Hope this gets out on MSM before the fall. I really don't think this is gonna be a major issue but it could be and I'm glad i found a place to share information so we can be prepared cause we know MSM most likely will ignore this but i keep thinking they might surprise us one day.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

There is not a doubt in my mind that a small number of people have had bad even lethal experiences with vaccines. There is also no doubt that those in medicine make mistakes and that bad people have covered up for them. The same is true of eating peanuts and strawberry's but we still grow and eat them.

I'm also aware that many millions of lives have been saved by vaccines and that millions would die if they stopped giving them.

Being careful is one thing, but being paranoid is another. If a vaccine causes problems for a tiny number of people while saving millions it is a risk that must be taken. Denying the protection to children is entirely irresponsible parenting in fact.

yeah its a dillema.. but IF this one is coming back as a real killer, and IMAGINE that this vaccine is a good vaccine and it can save millions of lives? I mean what if people dont take it, and cause it to spread faster and more easily and that that would cost thousands of more lives. Would someone feel responsible for not taking it?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Seriously, the day that congress passed the bill saying that no one is allowed to sue the vaccine makers for any reason anymore is the day that people should have woken up to the fact that there's something NOT RIGHT with the vaccines.

Logic, anyone? Ahh, that's right, we live in a world where critical thinking is rarely taught anymore.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So is the swine flu shot they are producing now the same stuff as from the video? Surely they must be producing something different here in 2009?!?!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thanx for this very important information!!!!!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join