It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Windows and Doors Bring Spirits?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Well, if you do it right only good energies are welcome, they need portals too, but they are a different kind of portal. There are portals to the other side which is where light souls go (or good) and there are portals to other places where negative energies can come in however, doors being closed won't stop them, you have to seal your whole house(I usually make a circle around the entire structure).Most of the time these portals are Outside of the building, but mirrors facing doors and windows, can open these negative other dimensions due to reversing the image Of a "good" portal. I am trying to describe it the best way I can. Hope it helps.

On a sidenote I just found out from my daughter that indeed my protection has proof of working. My daughter and her friend had seen a spirit outside of our house window, she went to reach and touch the window and she pulled back as if in pain then the girls saw her hand was bloody where she retreated it from the window. My daighter's really upset by this because she said the girl spirit began to cry, and mouthed the word "Help", I tried to explain that it was a malevolent spirit or the protection wouldn't work. She still thinks it was a harmless spirit. I even told her they will try to trick children. She still is upset, though she's seen my granmother's spirit inside the home and another freind whos deceased in our home, so she knows that helpful and family, or good spirits can indeed be here. I don't know how else to make her understand she would not want that entity in here!

[edit on 8-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

I have heard the same thing. Negative spirits sometimes appear friendly or as loved ones to trick you and invite them in. Sometimes though these negative ones that try to look like a loved one have some kind of deformity on their face or body, because it's against "the rules" to appear as a 1:1 copy. Ask your daughter if the spirit had some kind of deformity.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Uhm first problem with posting this here,is lots of people hate on psychic phenomena but revelle in alien phenomena... It puzzles me to no end, if one is true then how not the other, they are intertwined and any research in to ufos alien will show this.

But forgetting the haters for amoment, You see the difference between you noticing and other is their level of awareness, or lack of caring. To be sensitive to these things is to realise something more to life.

Dont let your ego say you are special or its only you that can see this, thats an trick. everyone can but only some are able to because they want to. but you can also not see because you dont want to.

As for the mirrors and the door, I believe that the door thing if it means nothing then why are you uncomfortable, trust your instincts. And mirrors atract vanity, which is why negative energy is stored there. So put some of the dots together and you will see.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Dont use symbols unless you understand thier full meaning and implication, like when the poster said "circled her whole house".
Be vary careful that way.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yayap3

She had an injury on her head, does that count? She said that she also seemed hagard. Like grungy I guess. I don't like to write about this so late, thank The Lord I now am 100% sure my protection has worked. I wouldn't sleep tonight if it didn't.

Maybe off topic, but what about dopplegangers? My oldest daughter and two friends saw my youngest daughter's doppleganger today, and once a looooong time ago and in the same room in the same house. Does this not work for dopplegangers?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Yes that's why I said a christian thing to perform also, but a simple circle of protection is fine. A circle of salt, quite simple, even a novice can do it.
But, yeah that is true never use symbols you have no information about. That goes along with my whole post about knowing about stuff before messing with it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yes that has happened to me.Having your doors and windows open especilly will let in spirits and aliens.Thats why i will never have my bedroom window open at night.Its a invitation for anyone to enter.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Open windows and doors were originally used as a metaphor for open minds. Like most things, it ended up being taken literally after a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join