It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Applying the 72 keys of solomon..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks these Pentacles will make AWESOME WINDOW STICKERS for my car?

Hey...I'm just asking...

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
okay, if you have fiath in god, why shouldn't you dabble in the summoning of demons, maybe it's god plan that humans beable to win ther own battle agist the demons
i think it is a good lerning exsperance to try and somone demons, not only to test your self, but to test your faith, for if demons exsest, or are able to be summoned, god is there, so, dabble away, only pray to god frist, that should help you a little bit.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Did Solomon really have anything to do with the "Keys of Solomon" or Kabbalah?

Solomon lived 848-796 BCE
Apocryphal "Wisdom of Solomon" (astrology, "forces" of spirits) 220 BCE - 50 CE
"Sepher Yetzirah" (first Kabbalistic text) written approximately 70 CE
Reference to Solomonic magic (a magic ring) in Josephus, 93-94 CE
Earliest reference to "Key" and "Seal" of Solomon 1456 CE

I suspect retrofitting here.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by Hecate100]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Remember King Solomon was a pretty eccentric guy even for his times. Kings Solomons temple remains one of the most mystical structures ever created, ask any freemason. I have not doubt that he partook in attempting to conjure spirits. If he was successful or not who knows, but historicaly Solomon was fascinated in geometry, architecture, and magic. It may be intresting to note that Moses too was adept in the same "occult" practices. I think that a sect of Jews (the ruling class) most likely assimilated some of the occult practices of ancient Egypt into their everyday lives.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I hate some people like you, who are so ignorant of Satan. You know, some people are more superior to some Catholics, and they are satanists. Also, haven't you ever thought that there are some satanists in this forum? How dare you people insult the religion. Some of you wouldnt appreciate if other people insulted christianity, so buzz off. Also to answer some of your questions, You dont summon a demon but you make ur presence known to them. u can talk to them or answer some questions, sometimes if ur mind is open enough u can feel or see them.
joyofsatan.com
goto that website. everything else is BS about satanism. that website is true. Also, I was a catholic, so I know what some of you guys might feel right now.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well i don't know why i opened this thread tbh..but thanks!

I have been doing some research on another theory & stumbled on King Solomon while doing my research..i know he had wisdom superior to any human before / after him..well most of us know of Solomon.

This quote is creepy,Solomon took full advantage,and now i would not touch the keys of Solomon,that is the dark side ..(i tried to find this in the Bible but my mind is on another subject that so mentioned Solomon) He was in charge of all because of his wisdom given by God,just imagine (i cannot) how Omnipotent,Omniscient God is.

"From me, King Solomon! Peace be with thee, peace with the nobles of thy realm! Know that God has appointed me king over the beasts of the field, the birds of the air, the demons, the spirits, and the spectres. All the kings of the East and the West come to bring me greetings. If thou wilt come and salute me, I shall show thee great honor, more than to any of the kings that attend me. But if thou wilt not pay homage to me, I shall send out kings, legions, and riders against thee. Thou askest, who are these kings, legions, and riders of King Solomon? The beasts of the field are my kings, the birds my riders, the demons, spirit, and shades of the night my legions. The demons will throttle you in your beds at night, while the beasts will slay you in the field, and the birds will consume your flesh."

I quoted that from the Queen of Sheba part of the page in link i am giving.

ancienthistory.about.com...

I will be doing more reading into this now as i believe i did not stumble on this thread while researching something on the ufo/alien side.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone

"From me, King Solomon! Peace be with thee,

If thou wilt come and salute me, I shall show thee great honor, more than to any of the kings that attend me. But if thou wilt not pay homage to me, I shall send out kings, legions, and riders against thee.

I quoted that from the Queen of Sheba part of the page in link i am giving.

So this black Jews king so called Solomon is nothing more than a street gangster asking for protection money? Just like those in Bronx?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilLink

I would be very leary of dabbling with these dark arts. Its also not necessarily a good Idea to tempt God on your faith... Was there not scripture where Jesus was told by te Devil himself to throw himself off the cliff and that surely angels would come and rescue him. We are humans.. not angels or demons.. I don't think we are quite equipt to battle such creatures, especially without full knowledge of how they enter exit, and the full extent of their features and limitations..

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
if i find how to make a profile on this thing then ill start one up
i like all these talks on gods and demons and the knowledge we seek as to not be dumbfounded when meeting them. ive always looked at things and had the feeling that there was a bigger picture
i used to be a catholic but i renounced it for paganism. i still stay in this field because i immerse myself to the darkness just as much to the light. i tred a middle ground religiously were i walk with demons and angels together. if it came down to it though. i still feel i am always a child of god and will love him

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You know the world was built with both the left and right side, so to me it makes sense that neither side was necessarily evil or good. I've grown up as a Christian, however I was never fond of praying and stopped a long time ago when I was still a kid. I think it would be great to actually see something like a demon, as long as it wasn't the kind to rip you apart like they're depicted in many stories.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think that if the reason is pure it oks to summon a spirit.
There is the difference between invoking and evoking though..

We all categorize things in different ways.
I see demons as beings who have given up their chance to incarnate but are one and the same as you & I

I keep things as potentials. So im not putting myself in a state where im convincing myself of existence of more. just to refine what i think along the way.

Funny though becasue we are communicating via virtual means with a physically manifested device (pc) to connect to the internet.
hehee We would have been burned alive 100 years ago trying to explain it,lol
We would have been sterotyped as conjourers of some type.

yet clairevoyants who use their mind to connect to the arkashic internet would have had some understanding in the construct.

Also if we told people that we used water to power cars 100 years back they would be gobsmacked yet, some will point out how we drink the stuff :-)

just a few things off the top of my head , hope any of it helps as just a reference of secondary info,

take care and Bless

Waterboatman

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I realize that these comments are old...
However, just reading through I feel the need to clarify several key points here.
1) King Solomon NEVER used these pentacles nor spells... He had a ring with the very seal of God to which every demon was subject (sealed) to obey... Understanding that every power (angels and demons) were subjected to laws and seals, he inquired the truth of each one of how they were bound and what powers they were subjected to... Hence: The lesser keys of Solomon.
So, NO Solomon did NOT practice witchcraft.
NO Solomon did not use spells, incantations, these pentacles, etc... Only the one and only seal of God which is not duplicated, However, the pentacle (5pointed star) is suspected to be what the seal of God looked like (why Satan worshippers, witches, sorcerers, etc keep this pentacle, supposedly to control the demons)...

In Solomons "God given wisdom" peace reigned over all the earth like no other time in history... And the riches of the kingdom never duplicated...
However... His fall was due to a woman... Who tricked him into crushing the locusts (or crickets) in sacrifice to her "god" who was an idle, in order to have her... This was his fall... In both the keys of Solomon & the bible... God removed the seal & took his wisdom & he lived out the rest of his days tormented by the demons.
So, he wrote these things down to pass on to his son, that peace may still reign and his son may have wisdom concerning the powers at work.

The bible clearly warns against necromancy, sorcery, witchcraft, etc... Because they ARE real & dangerous....

As far as power over the demons...
We have all authority in the name of Jesus (if you are in Christ & Christ in you) even the power to cast out demons in His name.
(However if you don't have faith and the Holy Spirit, don't even attempt it... In the New Testament is an example of a man who tried to play copycat to the disciples without the power of Christ & he was nearly beaten to death by the demons)

In conclusion... It's a great educational read... Not an instructional to follow.
Thnx

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Old thread or not, anyone seriously thinking about or asking how to summon demons has got to be one of the most foolish asinine individuals on the planet. What an insanely childish request.

If you truly think demons are going to come before you and give what you want or share their power with you in some way, your just fooling yourself. Demons only job is to make things difficult for all humankind. They'll never help anyone in anyway whatsoever! Even if they might 'appear' to help someone initially, their goal is far different one and can only end in disaster. They can't be controlled, and to think so is utter madness!

These kind of threads really make me dubious of the sanity of some people.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Demons are like some people; short term helping you, but long term helping themselves while hurting you.

Not so good.

I would watch a video of a legitimate summoning using this information, but I would NEVER do it myself...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
In some Countries, Demons are real to the people living there. Very real.

People can believe whatever the hell they want but, it's gonna manifest in some form. Just like everything else. But that's another topic for another time.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So the ring isn't real, it's just a legend?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: radstar

the True Pure souls on the Path "True Magic" will be guided to the Seals of Solomon in their lives, in order to evolve grow and learn more of the ways of True Magic.

To say that one should NOT use these symbols is NOT appropriate... EVERY being is a Spiritual Sovereign of their own path, and as such, EVERY being has EVERY right to use WHATEVER path of magic that calls to them.

CONTROL does NOT exist on the path of True Magik. Only FREEDOM.

do NOT attempt to control the path of ANY spiritual being, for this will certainly backlash upon you

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nothing is free and WHY do you think you want to match wits with a being THAT ancient? HOW MUCH does it cost ,EXACTLY ,to effectively alter one's reality?
The WORLDS?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join