It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza conflict: Views on Hamas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

The Puppet Master is an information King, and so adept at the subtleties of human nature and the psychological makeup of humans there is not a person he can’t secure on his strings through his charms, knowledge, connections, influence, wealth, logistical abilities and supreme planning. Other Masters will surrender themselves eagerly to the Puppet Master who in him they see as someone who can make all their Earthly dreams from power and fame and wealth come true.

The Puppet Master shuns the outward trappings of these things, he does not seek them, nor require them, or want them, he lives just to enjoy the power of knowing everyone else dances to his tune unknowingly upon his strings.
The lesser Masters and would be Kings who surrender to the Puppet Master’s power and his gifts seldom know in fact never know just how many other Masters or would be Kings are on their Puppet Master’s strings, they are usually too blinded by greed and glory and it’s requisite desires to think of or care about such things.

Yet the Puppet Master will play them all, setting one against another, letting one realize their ambitions only to the extent that it serves the Puppet Master’s plans and then he will set another of his puppets against them at the point he wants them frozen in their progress or eliminated from their position.

He does it in a way that even though directly aware that they are on his strings would never suspect him of the duplicity.

There is always a Puppet Master friend Mike, things are never what they seem on the surface, because there is always a Puppet Master in the Shadows who directs the performance and creates the illusion.

Israel is being set up, and while you mean well for it, so much so you couldn’t possibly be able to begin to understand how I mean well for it, you will not do well for it, on the path you have chosen for it, in fact you will condemn it too it’s doom.

Perhaps I have misread you and that is what you want? I don’t think so though, I think you are genuinely committed to it’s prosperity and success but have fallen for how the Puppet Master thinks that can be achieved through a lesser Master who has told you how that can and should be achieved, never knowing or suspecting, the Puppet Master is simply positioning it to be hung to dry and destroyed for a much grander plan of his own.

Seriously Mike if you are a friend to Israel as a place and a homeland for peaceful Jews…to practice their religion and faith in its historical environment and prosper in real safety and security…

You should really personally consider what I am saying…by all means go ahead and do your job of trying to publicly discredit it, but think, really think, because you know I am…

Oh and as far as Palestine retroactively springing into existence, it sure wasn't the Palestinians the Balfour Declaration was addressed to...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
There is always a Puppet Master friend Mike, things are never what they seem on the surface, because there is always a Puppet Master in the Shadows who directs the performance and creates the illusion.

Israel is being set up, and while you mean well for it, so much so you couldn’t possibly be able to begin to understand how I mean well for it, you will not do well for it, on the path you have chosen for it, in fact you will condemn it too it’s doom.

Perhaps I have misread you and that is what you want? I don’t think so though, I think you are genuinely committed to it’s prosperity and success but have fallen for how the Puppet Master thinks that can be achieved through a lesser Master who has told you how that can and should be achieved, never knowing or suspecting, the Puppet Master is simply positioning it to be hung to dry and destroyed for a much grander plan of his own.

Seriously Mike if you are a friend to Israel as a place and a homeland for peaceful Jews…to practice their religion and faith in its historical environment and prosper in real safety and security…

You should really personally consider what I am saying…by all means go ahead and do your job of trying to publicly discredit it, but think, really think, because you know I am…

PT,

Your poetic eloquence, your turn of phrase, your disarming injections of witty self deprecation, the engaging anecdotes - would incline someone with a more suspicious nature to believe you are used to playing puppet master yourself, as a form of amusement in an otherwise prosaic existence.

I’d say give yourself away when you divert from your streams of conscience to going for the throat by lathering up the charm, but subtly shifting to overly polite condescending chastisement mode.

That said, I will speak to you as an anonymous but amiable seeming genuine highly intelligent person without guile.

I think you compulsively create vast archestructures of power seeking and grand deceit that often just don't exist. The curse of reading so much history and now every recorded factoid being available somewhere online, is that one so inclined can create Bayeaux tapestries of millennial arch criminal pageantry by plucking events, quotes, comments, documents, from endless sources.

Lord Rothschild said "this" in a 1916 article, King Faisal enacted such and such a policy, Rommel was given secret orders, and on and on.

But from experience, most people, and even governments, just do their beat to get their jobs done as best they can, move forward. Life is in a constant state of flux. People respond to certain needs and concerns one day. The next day the parameters and their priorities change. Years later they find themselves saying and doing things that would have been unheard of previously.

Think of an evolution of a typical male-female relationship. First meeting, courtship, true love, honeymoon, marriage, marriage breakdown, divorce, permanent enmity. The same evolution happens with individuals, businesses, countries, cultures. Different needs and goals at different points. People think and say one thing at one juncture, and may be engaged in completely different agendas years later, or even simultaneously.

We know frustratingly little about the past, what key players really wanted, what choices people had, what pressures were exerted that produced so many unusual responses. We try to find some logic, some pattern recognition. We sometimes go too far and read into things motivations that weren’t actually there.

I don’t claim to know much more than the average informed person, but I do know when I see some claims that are egregiously misinformed if not wholly malign.
I know more than most about the relatively tight and comparatively small Jewish world, how they think and respond.

On a conspiracy site, about the least embraceable view one can the express on the creation of the state of Israel is that there was no Grand Scheme involved.
A sparsely populated unwanted strip of real estate surrounding Jerusalem that had a mythical historical attraction. It was up for grabs. The British didn’t care much for it when the Ottoman Empire was being carved up. After much backroom negotiations, some applications of pressure, the spread out Jews of the world got a much dreamed of homeland for themselves. The indigenous Arabs of the region got the cream, the other 99% of the territory, containing the prime oil soaked locations.

For decades newly arrived Jews ploughed the soil, cleared swamps, constructed whole towns from scratch, genuinely trying to accommodate the local Muslim populace. It seemed like such an exciting enterprise.

We know how the surrounding Arab regimes responded, and I don’t think much has changed except the wounds have festered for the better part of a century.

Out of paranoia, survival concerns, the Jews made many serious diplomatic errors. But so did the Muslims of the region. Remember the country was largely populated by three quarters of a million Jews who’d live generations, sometimes millennia, in other Muslim countries. They were given 48 hours notice to vacate after the unsuccessful war against Israel launched on it’s first day. No UN attempt to address their displacement, no sitting in camps for decades, no hand wringing. They made themselves new homes were at least they could share a culture and incidentally a religion.

It’s impossible for many to believe, but the Jewish world collectively seeks control of their existence, an opportunity to grow and prosper. No world dominating major schemes, no internecine agendas.

One can impose some vast Grand Scheme on 2000+ years of Jewish history. That’s because you’ve made the choice to look at it from that perspective.
Jews are probably a bit smarter than average. Maybe a byproduct of incessant thinning of their herds. A lot of them are ambitious. Many are cunning. Many have learned power and wealth allows more opportunities and more fall back positions in hard times. Should they have played their cards differently so as not to upset others?

Dot connecting is fun. Dangerous when it’s taken too seriously.

Endless accounts, photos, videos, of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings. No tangible evidence of aliens no spaceships.

Ditto 9/11, controlled demolition of the WTC, and US government involved in the planning and execution.

Endless commentary, speculations, allegations of the Great Jewish Conspiracy.

I’ve never seen convincing substantiation. And I’ve been looking for a long time.

This will fall on deaf ears. C’est la vie.

Mike

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Endless accounts, photos, videos, of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings. No tangible evidence of aliens no spaceships.

Ditto 9/11, controlled demolition of the WTC, and US government involved in the planning and execution.

Endless commentary, speculations, allegations of the Great Jewish Conspiracy.

I’ve never seen convincing substantiation. And I’ve been looking for a long time.

This will fall on deaf ears. C’est la vie.

You know I can't disagree with the lack of evidence in any of these things but on a humorous note...

The same could be said regarding a lack of evidence in relation to G-d.

It's funny how we as humans will absolutely believe some things should be taken on faith alone and the flimsiest of evidence is absolute proof in their minds and some things shouldn't be believed no matter how much evidence or evidence to the contrary.

Of course I am a Puppet Master friend Mike. I have been since I was 13 years old.

Slave planet Earth is not an easy place to be free in or on let me tell you!

I rarely come out of the shadows and seldom above the radar, but became alarmed when my old friends broke with tradition and it became obvious they were going to put Obama into the White House.

I am a rather discreet person Mike, it's not my style to ever kiss and tell, but I can tell you my old friends would never break with tradition like that unless they had an exploitable angle that made it exquisitely profitable and safe for them to do.

Mike all I am saying to you as a friend, nothing else, because you seem to be so concerned about the well being of Israel is just open your eyes a little wider.

I am not looking to convince you, score points with you, defeat your message, and destroy Israel or anything.

Ultimately the thing about humans Mike is they abdicate their own power quickly and eagerly often for a pittance.

I believe your friends are being set up, and since you are my friend I have a moral obligation to tell you.

All I am trying to do is get you to open your eyes a little wider, open your mind a little bit more, maybe take a more critical look at a few things, maybe upgrade the quality of your own questions to yourself a bit, and upgrade the quality of your own answers for yourself.

I suspect and truly believe if you do it might lead on day to a moment where you say, if I ever meet that guy dinner is on me, and I won't even poison it.

Food for thought friend Mike there really is so much more going on here than meets the eye.

What will be, will be, but it never has to be!

[edit on 9/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
My dear wise friend PT,

Quick follow-up. Only read 1 of 2 parts of your thesis due to unseen page break.

Astounded by your ability to compose informed copy at typing speed. You missed a career as a journalist.

Stats are elsewhere but I picked that 400% population increase from the previously quoted:

"according to official Ottoman Turk census figures of 1882, in the entire [present day] Israel, there were only 141,000 Muslims, both Arab and non-Arab. This number was to skyrocket to 650,000 Arabs by 1922, a 450% increase in only 40 years. By 1938 that number would become over 1 million or an 800% increase in only 56 years. Population growth was especially high in areas where Jews lived. Where did all these Arabs come from? According to the Arabs the huge increase in their numbers was due to natural childbirth. In 1944, for example, they alleged that the natural increase (births minus deaths) of Arabs in Israel was the astounding figure of 334 per 1000. That would make it roughly three times the corresponding rate for the same year of Lebanon and Syria and almost four times that of Egypt, considered amongst the highest in the world."

Your 3 types of Puppet Masters hypothesis is interesting. See if you can come up with 6.

But you fall into the trap of interpreting history through the activities of political leaders, national entities, religions, etc. Read a seminal book by Jared Diamond "Guns, Germs, and Steel" or ones by David Innis, seeing history through the lens of technology.

The Middle East is the way it is, maybe in part due to the Jews of the world descending on it for religious nostalgia reasons. Were the region not the primary source of oil for a fuel thirsty world, the world stage would be very different.

Even you would admit Israel is not exactly a prime piece of real estate and is not in a select neighbourhood. Let me know sometime why the Zionist Puppet Masters didn’t manage to get all of Jerusalem and expand into Jordan, the Sinai, etc. And why the Egyptians declined on taking back Gaza.

Keeping the Middle East in disarray was not the original plan. But it turned out not to be another India. The program evolved around the proclivities of the Muslims who took the bait.

Were they ever to get their acts together, the region would be a mega centre of vast wealth. But what do we have. The ability to utilize and leverage natural resources and deal with one's chosen environment are telling points on the success or failure of cultures. Even before oil was a component, the Muslim inability to harness the potential of agriculture to feed people, access water, create domestic industry, and other learned European tricks of the trade accounts for their current fragile combative state.

Imagine if the oil wealth had ever become a communally shared resource. The leverage they would have had.

Your Puppet Masters can only manipulate those who don’t realize they can cut their strings. Iran is arriving there. The Persians are the smartest of the lot. The choice of poverty for the masses, instead of solid educations, commerce, and industry, has stymied the region for centuries. I accept no excuse for ignorance in the 21st Century. All those new generation Harvard/Yale/Oxford/Cambridge grads should be able to tell their potentate uncles they're not so much being screwed as screwing themselves. Time to grow up and put away childish things.

I’ll argue that Evil Zionists had or have a Master Plan. More like deal with the cards you have. All your stuff picked up from sophisticated Jew haters, like the stuff about Bedouin routes, etc – is Kiddie Konspiracy in my book.

Do a comparative history of colonialization of Asia and Africa and find out what real cruelty and manipulation can really be.

I hear a lot about mass conspiracies. They seem to fall apart on close examination and taking wider contexts. If I buy an expensive house and real estate prices go up, I am a beneficiary, but not part of some conspiracy.

What I see is an often default choice of self-destructive attitudes and behaviour. I'm thinking more people are just afraid to make the leap forward. Fear of failure is crippling. So many chose the yoke of oppression because it's safe.

Call me unforgiving, but I feel there used to be an excuse, given the lack of communication and knowledge immediately available to those in isolation. Ignorance was once an unfortunate condition. Now it's a choice.

The Puppeteers realize that and just watch while people attach the strings to themselves.

M

[edit on 9-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

You may still be missing the point and that's ok because I know there is a broader audience involved.

There are not 3 kinds of Puppet Masters, there are 3 kinds of Masters, the Conqueror, the Inspirer and the Puppet Master with the latter being the most formidable.

There are 6 different main personality types though, and 2 distinct class A type personalities. Guys like Neumann take it to an even more detailed science on personality tests.

All I can tell you is once I applied for a job that had a 50 question aptitude test based on everything from simple associations to geometry that they allowed you a supervised 4 minutes to complete.

I finished it in 3 minutes and 12 seconds and when I took it to the girl in charge of the testing facility she chastised me for wasting precious time approaching her. Evidently no one had ever finished all 50 questions in 3 minutes. Imagine that, she asked my permission to score it immediately as curiosity had gotten the best of her and she wanted to see how I did.

All I can say in regards to that is she felt certain I was Satan in the flesh a couple minutes later!

What can I say I make the best of my seventh grade education.

Puppet Masters always keep things in a state of controlled chaos. To the naked unskilled eye it looks just like chaos, so many ants running helter skelter around a mound.

Yet each one serves a purpose in incremental steps towards a goal that supreme patience is needed in accomplishing.

It is through that 'controlled' chaos that the illusion is born of uncontrolled chaos.

The Zionists are not the architects of the Grand Conspiracy, they are an ellement to it Mike.

The Jews are not even willing and knowing participants in the conspiracy, they just are one of the ants running around on the mound responding to the bait they were given and the impetuses to take it.

As I have said, and really all I can say is a very simple message. It's a scam, and they are being duped. Of course they might imagine they are too clever themselves for such a thing to happen.

Yet I know as clever as I am there are people who are more clever than me.

All I am trying to say is yes friend Mike, if you have a message to spread that you feel protects your friends and prevents the possibility of another holocaust I don't want to impede your mission or passion, or deter you from spreading it.

Yet danger lurks always where you least expect it Mike not where you most suspect it, and you might just, might have your eyes and sights focused in the wrong direction.

Most people do by the Puppet Master's design. The Puppet Master always leaves an avenue open to himself to do away with any element he has set in motion, should it have reached it's full potential and is no longer of use, should it grow to powerful for him to control.

He would eliminate always in a way that would never be expected or guarded.

All I am saying is look more places for vulnerabilities.

What you have done is explain in rather fine and eloquent detail the mindset you feel is involved.

In other words there is a button here, and a button there, and another button here.

You have described by way of an explanation for some behaviors and events.

Yet clearly you have identified in that process a way of thinking and a strategy of thinking...

To a Puppet Master that means...I know where these people are going, what they want and why, what motivates them and how and why they do things.

Once he knows that he knows how to manipulate people through both hope and fear, greed and dreams, desires and ego.

At that point any group of collective thought or any individual is subject and vulnerable to a Puppet Masters hijacking and manipulation.

I don't really want to judge anyone Mike I want to see other people stop harming each other needlessly in a way that escalates things to an apocalyptic conclusion.

If someone wants to run around the dessert making love to their camels and sheep as long as the camel and sheep are happy well that's fine with me.

If someone wants to live their life in intellectual and scholarly pursuit that's fine too.

City, country, mountains, seashore sounds like a typical where to we go on vacation argument to me!

I just believe people should all live by a code of 'do no harm'

Every society and nation has rooms for improvement Mike, every person and every nation has their faults.

Only one of them is written into a very suspicious Book that has a tremendous amount of power and influence over people as being the spot of an appocalyptic event.

If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have no luck at all.

The only thing that gives that worthless strip of dessert value is the role it's destined to play in the rather suspicious book.

I hope you understand where I am coming from.

I hope you understand where you are going too!

Just trying to be a friend, and I appreciate your friendship Mike.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
4:50 AM

OK, out of friendship I'll put your glasses on and look at the world through your eyes PT.

You might want to know that I dismiss a lot of conspiracy thinking out of the simple need to operate more freely and spontaneously.

If you're a rabbit in the forest, being aware the wolves are roaming in packs, have sussed out the kind of thing that will pull you away from your warren, and are watching and waiting, you're scared witless of ever going out. You lose your ability to go by your intuition, in constant fear of being instant prey, or even worse are afraid to venture out of the hole, and starve to death in the end.

I'm a painter these days. Not hobbyist. Own a gallery and selling my own stuff. As an artist you learn to take out details not add them. Minimalism it's called. One simple direct line is better than 10 bad ones.

On Jews being pawns of some larger chessboard. I'll accept it totally for now and let it colour every interpretation hence forth.

On the Bible, well I know an awful lot about it. I mean an awful lot. Know it's a collection of mythological fairy tales, mythology, legends, bits of actual history, assemble later than most think. Babylonian, Assyrian, Egyptian, other sources.

Think it's not "The Omen" (1976 film) level orchestration of Heaven and Earth demons you do. It's influence is it's being the most powerful 'meme'
ever created. Don't want to explain that know because I'd have to go onto another level of discussion of how the world works.

Side note - like you I have extrasensory analytical abilities. Eerie anecdotes you'll have to imagine as they're too revealing.

Don't know if you're into quantum physics, quantum mechanics, chaos theory, and that whole sub-microscopic understanding of the universe. It extends to consciousness. You learn how to move back and forth in the impermeable dimension - time.

Going back to ancient history. I'll be tantalizingly brief here. The Biblical period Hebrews were the Egyptian aristocracy in exile in the Sinai. read up on Ikhnaton, the Pharaoh who did away with the panoply of Gods and made them switch to Monotheism. Got kicked out, is the basis of the Moses story, and lots of other fascinating stuff that still resonates today.

Today's Egypt is the Israel that stayed home instead of venturing into the outside world.

In fact, I'll let you in on the ultimate blasphemy that is common knowledge to anyone interested in Middle East Studies. Islam was an attempt to copy the success of Judaism. They knew it had to have a Holy Book, sacred temple, trance inducing mantric prayers, didactic stories, etc. Except they missed the whole heart of it. They didn't comprehend the Kabbalistic component, which is a codified version of quantum mechanics, which in turn is the mathematical basis for genetic coding.

If you really must know the true Semitic history, the Judeans went to Europe, mixed with the better engineered gene pool, and learned some new tricks form the disciplined Romans, and the norther environmentally more attuned pagans like the very advanced Celts.

This is going to be rambling and incomprehensible to the bad news hungry 17 year olds who make up the majority of the audience.

So I'd better stop here.

The Universe is a big place. But you have to look not only at the width and height, but the depth as well. And then realize you're only looking at things from the outside. Inside there's an entirely different perspective.

Thanks for the well intentioned warning. I'll take my head out the lion's mouth now.

5:10 AM.

The birds are chirping.

Cheap Cheap.

Mike

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
5;50 AM

Went to sleep. 'memoire d'escaler' (French expression for what you wished you'd said as you're walking down the stairs)

Not an attack, not an I'm smarter than you, not trying to prove anything.

Her's what' happened to you PT. Emotional life story. You saw deeper than everybody else, superior pattern perception. Coupled with intense reading and absorption, you picked up the irresistible ability to demonstrate how you understood the real inner working of the world better than anyone they'd ever met. Great with chicks.

A bit of that Tay Sachs thing Jews have where the disease makes too many neural connections in the brain and everything gets way too complicated. Useful if you're a nuclear physicist, financial strategist, theoretician, etc.

but you can deceive yourself thinking there are invisible layers and deeper levels of deceit than there really are.

Like cockroaches, most people function at a pretty binary level. Does it bring me closer to food? Does it get me away from danger?

Jews and the Vatican crossed path, intermarried, separated, got back together, now living sharing custody of the kids on alternating weeks.

Marriages don't last or change in nature. 4th dimension is time. It changes everything except atomic structure.

Best way to get true insight is have a nervous breakdown. Never tried it but hear it's effective. The alternate route, unlearn everything you can, and build up from scratch. I stopped looking at packaged media 10-15 years ago. Only see a TV screen when I'm in a bar. No more movies but sneak a peak at the trailers online.

Helps my art, helps my head, helps my heart.

Realities can exist simultaneously and both be true and false depending on the perspective you're taking.

Jerusalem is the centre of the universe, and it's also some run down ancient whore of a city, trying to get by on faded memories of a past that never really existed.

The old ruins are still there, people are trying to recreate a micro-universe of piety and purity from a time when impulse overrode intellect.

It may work for some. But the soul has moved to another continent and it's only a facsimile revival attempt. Follow the energy flow. Never look back.

Mike

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It is a shame but they cannot. People often blame Egypt for not taking them in but Egypt knows what happens when Gaza is abandoned.
Israel takes it. No country in the world would complain, Gazans fare better, Israel doesnt need illegal settlements because they now have an empty space to take!
I think Egypt is extremely wary of Israel even though they seem to act like friends... but maybe I am misinterpreting it.
So in short it is far more beneficial to many players if the Gazans live the way they do. Israel has a reason to receive aid (daily attacks), HAMAS has a reason to stay in power ('no one lets us out!'), Egypt keeps Israel from expanding, and of course HAMAS and other organisations get charity by pointing at Gaza.
You are right, the poor Gazans get screwed so everyone else can win.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

It is a shame but they cannot. People often blame Egypt for not taking them in but Egypt knows what happens when Gaza is abandoned.

Israel takes it. No country in the world would complain, Gazans fare better, Israel doesnt need illegal settlements because they now have an empty space to take!

I think Egypt is extremely wary of Israel even though they seem to act like friends... but maybe I am misinterpreting it.

So in short it is far more beneficial to many players if the Gazans live the way they do. Israel has a reason to receive aid (daily attacks), HAMAS has a reason to stay in power ('no one lets us out!'), Egypt keeps Israel from expanding, and of course HAMAS and other organisations get charity by pointing at Gaza.

You are right, the poor Gazans get screwed so everyone else can win.

Sorry to crash you Israel expansion theory. How about actual historical events? Gaza was taken after Egypt and half a dozen Arab countries invaded Israel in 1967 with massed tanks and a declaration to wipe them off the map. Israel won the war and Egypt temporarily lost control of the previous British territories under it's jurisdiction. Both countries settled, the Sinai was returned to Egypt, but Egypt declined to take back Gaza even though it was theirs. They said "No, you keep it."

So Gaza's alignment with Israel is because their Arab neighbours refuse to take it back.

Wonder why?

Mike

[edit on 9-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Good afternoon Mike or should I say good morning. It’s interesting you devoting yourself to your art. Artists tend to burn the midnight oil and beyond. The earth is quieter at night, much of the noise gone; it becomes much more conducive to flights of fancy and undisturbed contemplation and reflection.

Art is an alternative form of communication and whether its music, or painting, sculpture or writing, those artistic souls who understand the language can share and learn things that mere spoken words often lack the vehicle and ability to convey.

Of course the other wonderful thing about the night is it can wear down the walls and barriers people put up through inhibitions as they tire of the effort of maintaining their charades hour after hour.

As a moon child and an artist myself I adore the night. While Ben Franklin extolled people early to bed early to rise, most of them never quite understood that Ben himself was a notorious night owl, up to the crack of dawn in the Parisian night clubs and London galas. He did typically rise early in the evening and retire to rest early in the morning and like most things Ben did, it was probably wise not to clarify that for those not geared to a more Bohemian lifestyle.

It’s interesting that you would mention the Kabala and Jewish Mysticism, the Black Arts, and Quantum Physics, Time-Space, and Space-Time and parallel dimensions and other things linking to and through the astral plain.

I often like to muse that science, which was born from the relentless pursuit of alchemy is nothing but spirituality for dummies that lack faith, and the religion is nothing but faith for those that lack spirituality.

Amazingly the one Israeli I most admire is one who was long ago discredited as a fraud. His name is Yuri Gellar.

They failed to discredit him as a fraud when I first became aware of him at the age of eight and showed me the door to the reality that there are far more things in the heavens and the earth than anyone have explanations for. Following his advice and guidance led to a few events that no one had any explanations for.

I have had some significant experiences in such a fashion friend Mike, and have been to the other side. It was through such an unearthly epiphany that the truth of many hidden things was revealed to me, as well as the fact that I myself had been hiding and suppressing that truth while pretending to look for it in earnest and dedication in all the wrong places.

Ignorance is bliss, and sadly some might say a mind corrupted is always corrupt.

My love of the unknown, mysteries and histories, conspiracies and broader and deeper knowledge put me at odds with my social and educational peers at a tender age Mike.
Of course they wished I would conform to the standard programming of the day. How can a more enlightened mind revert to a more ignorant state simply to comfort others and maintain a status quo?

As authority conspired to affect this seemingly possible outcome I had little choice but to form into a Puppet Master with so many eyes on me constantly gauging and assessing me, and a personal battle for freedom of thought and expression hanging in the balance.

These minor dramas and acts were dotted by the occasional happenstance characters that mentored me further in things and ways that you just don’t find in the average book laying about.

Though improbable considering my age and the forces aligned in opposition to me, victory was mine, but of course Mike victory always comes with a cost.

While most people my age were getting ready to head off to high school I had been banished and exiled from the box.

Consigned and seemingly condemned to view life from the periphery as an outsider looking in. I had little choice but to view life, and the Universe through my own perspective and pursue learning and awareness in my own fashion by pursuing a life emphasizing my own artistry and focusing on and pursuing it in lands teaming with hungry and sometimes rabid wolves and seas full of even hungrier sharks in all their frenzied glory.

A Darwinian struggle to be sure, yet one full of a varied array of eclectic and eccentric mentors and experiences that through surviving when I came out on the other side about the time I might have been getting out of Harvard when the Powers that Be first encountered me, they mused that in comparison that my path had produced a result that truly made them want to send the latest crop of Harvard graduates back to school and revise it’s curriculum or at least be able to cut their starting salaries.

One thing is for sure friend Mike, there is just no telling where a bad penny is likely to turn up!

One thing is for sure, make it simple, make it stupid can work effectively well, and when you boil down and out all the myriad of complex self defeating and illusionary ingredients to the stew it’s a smoother and more palatable gruel to digest.

No one would quite believe many of the fragments that make up the sum total of my experiences and what I have learned and well, I can’t say as I blame them, ignorance I imagine truly is a blissful thing.

There is so much more than meets the eyes and in many ways religion and its sister alchemy and science work in tandem to blind the masses to the opportunities.

Luck is simply when determination meets opportunity but one must always have their eyes and hears and sixth sense open to recognize opportunity.

Fate is merely the weight of circumstances and any astute green grocer can tell you weight is not that hard of a thing to manipulate.

Your own understanding of Hebrew history in antiquity very much mirrors my own understanding of what history written in stone in Egypt refers to as the Hapiri and history written in stone in Babylon refers to as the Habiru.

The great mystery of them playing an historical role in introducing monotheism is that they themselves appeared to have more than one G-d with a steadfast refusal to actually name them, that perturbed and frightened the indigenous populations as they wandered in and out and through the various kingdoms of the known world, often associated by the natives with strange celestial events that made them and their unnamed G-ds respected and feared.

You also seem to very much share my views on the Christian Bible which as you probably know if you read an illuminated illustrated version at the Getty made centuries ago and one fresh off the presses courtesy of the Gideon cult, you would notice some amazing revisions and omissions.

There are many, many things that transpire on the earth and in the heavens that humans are basically blinded too.

How ironic wouldn’t you say Mike that it was an Israeli that opened my eyes and mind and conciseness to this?

See I am somewhat fond of the strange characters myself in an off hand kind of way, they sure could use a wardrobe update. I sure wish Rome had not opted for such an inexpensively staged production!

As a person who has spent half my life in the frying pan, and the other half in the fire, I truly believe your friends are being setup Mike.

Once again all I am asking is you open your eyes and mind wider to the possibilities and consider that the real danger always does lurk where you least expect, and think about where you would least expect danger to your friends from coming from.

It’s the Christians we throw to the Lions friend Mike not the Jews! Leave the poor animal alone now, you will ruin his appetite!

[edit on 9/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
PT,

My gallery manager would shoot me if she knew I'm sneaking this in between writing a long piece we're doing for the press on the new shakeout in the art world we're trying to engineer. Bad is out, quality is in.

I hear what you're saying and will non-dismissively summarize that we have parallel life experiences. Maybe more on this later on.

Yuri Geller I know about in depth. Interesting he was Michael Jackson's friend and spiritual mentor at the end. I kind of find it charming that he was a total charlatan bending spoons and the like. They caught him on videotape doing it.

The North American Jews have bought into the cold science reality matrix
as a safe haven from being accused of witchcraft and demonology. That's part of the Ashkenazi embracing of the rational Germanic worldview. The Sephardic Jews of North Africa and now Israel know better the bigger secrets lost in the European shuffle. How time, space, the laws of physics themselves can be circumvented in your favour, if you know the code sequence for unlocking the powers inside and above.

We aren't made aware how much certain cultures are soaked in these traditions and old ways of understanding because people don't discuss them in interviews, there isn't a star circuit of high earning performers, and the product is largely invisible and unreproducable or packageable.

I lived in Britain for years. Lots of stories, many revolving around the still vibrant Celtic underlay of mysticism that pervades Britain. An earth mother cult that resisted the Christianization of the Isles.

Briefly touching on Israel before I trail off. The jury's out as I type this. A bad vibe has been set up. Jerusalem generates a powerful energy signal that still waits to be harnessed. The country needs it's own Green Revolution. The ultra-Orthodox have mangled their inheritence turning mysticism into dogma, and are causing the planets to go out of alignment.

Don't know if you get that reference. The magic number is 13. 13 lunar months in the year (13x28=364) and of course menstrual periods coincide with the 28.3 day cycles. JC and the disciples were a coven, him and the 12 others. The Romans instituted the adherence to their geometrically more balanced 12. Thus their dysfunctional calendar of 12 months. The dozen, the British monetary system (12 pence-1 shilling) and so on.

If the Jews are being setup by Israel, as you claim, then it's bad news on the earthly and astral plane.

Maybe it's part of the Great Purge - the Second Coming, the Return of the 12th Imam, and so on. I expect it's more in the range of another great Crucible.

More on that later.

Nice to hear from you, as always.

Mike

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by heliosprime

Wow I hope that was sarcastic or that may be the biggest pro-Israel statement I've ever seen.

I won't even get into why that is offensive and wrong, but just out of curiosity, you are ok with Palestinians living in a Ghetto and being killed because of their governments actions?

~Keeper

Yes, let the islamic filth murder each other. Islam is an abomination to God. Unless they accept Jesus as died and risen they will all be thrown into the lake of fire.

Jesus — The Koran denies point blank that Jesus was the Son of God (Sura 112:2-3). It also denies His atoning sacrifice by claiming that he never died (Sura 4:157). A substitute died for Him on the Cross. Jesus was translated to Heaven, like Enoch, where He will remain until He returns to kill all pigs, destroy all crosses, and convert the world to Islam. Jesus will marry, reign for 40 years and then die and be buried next to Muhammad in Medina.8 Jesus is characterized in the Koran as nothing more than “an apostle of Allah” (Sura 4:171).

www.apologeticsindex.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Yes, let the islamic filth murder each other. Islam is an abomination to God. Unless they accept Jesus as died and risen they will all be thrown into the lake of fire.

Jesus — The Koran denies point blank that Jesus was the Son of God (Sura 112:2-3). It also denies His atoning sacrifice by claiming that he never died (Sura 4:157). A substitute died for Him on the Cross. Jesus was translated to Heaven, like Enoch, where He will remain until He returns to kill all pigs, destroy all crosses, and convert the world to Islam. Jesus will marry, reign for 40 years and then die and be buried next to Muhammad in Medina.8 Jesus is characterized in the Koran as nothing more than “an apostle of Allah” (Sura 4:171).

www.apologeticsindex.org...

Thanks for the insights. I suggest a little extreme and maybe prejudiced.

A substitute for Jesus dying on the Cross is news to me. Would like to hear details.

As is his coming back to kill all pigs. A good prevention for future swine flu pandemics.

Mike

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You know what other religion 'denies point blank' the death and resurrection of Jesus as redemption for mankind?

Judaism.

I agree, the actions of Hamas are wrong. But Israel's actions are also wrong. The wall needs to come down, there needs to be a two-state solution. The Palestinians caught in the crossfire of radical religion vs. radical religion need to be set free.

No innocent human being should be condemned to

live in agony

in

A pit to where they should all be imprisoned

as you have so eloquently put it.

I thought Christianity was a message of peace and love. You obviously forgot to read about in your Bible.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Someone336]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

err, read revelations and daniel, ezekiel, jeremiah, when Jesus returns it is with a sword of wrath to destroy evil and those of mankind who follow it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Oh. Well, I guess I can't argue with that infallible logic.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
read revelations and daniel, ezekiel, jeremiah, when Jesus returns it is with a sword of wrath to destroy evil and those of mankind who follow it.

The pigs too?

I would have thought they're innocent.

M

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

no, there is not.

Egypt will not take them.

Lebanon will not take them

Jordan will not take them

Syria won't take them

Iran won't take them

Saudi Arabia won't take them

are you seeing the pattern.....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
My whole view on Hamas or Fatah movements is that they both are rotten to the core and their strength is keeping the Palestinians divided amongst themselves. They are only looking out for their best interests and how to secure power for themselves at the expense of the suffering of their own people.

I wish the Palestinian people would see they (Fatah and Hamas) are the frauds and they (the Palestinian people) should run them out of Gaza and the West Bank. However, their (Fatah and Hamas) poison is so ingrained in Palestinian society that my wish is almost impossible. However, when the Palestinian decides to shed the shackles put on them by Hamas and Fatah they will be much better off. This will give them the opportunity to look at their situation with a clear and open mind. If they want a country of their own then they are going to have to shed their current strategy of lobbing missiles and using children as suicide bombers. There are other ways to make a country for themselves.

Clearly, their approach and policy for the last 60 odd years has been futile and meaningless. Fatah and Hamas thirst so much for power that by keeping their people dazed and confused they are the lords of the rubble. It is pretty twisted thinking, however, that is how I feel about the current Palestinian leadership.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I agree that Fatah and Hamas wrong. They are terrorist organizations, and terrorism is evil. The murder of innocent people, regardless of your cause or your oppression, is inherently evil.

This works both ways, for Palestine and Israel both.

Who forced 1,481,080 people into the small strip of land called the Gaza strip?
Who built the wall?
Whose blockades force the Palestinian people to eat grass to survive?
Who won't let the Palestinians access their offshore gas reserves, which, from a legal standpoint, are in Gaza territory.
Who bombarded Gaza for several weeks, killing some 1,400 people, many of which were children, and left tens of thousands homeless, and many more without water and electricity.

Jean-Paul Sartre once said, ironically, about the Palestinian murder of Israeli Olympic athletes at Munich:

Terrorism is a terrible weapon, but the oppressed poor have no others

This is not a justification for terrorism, but an observation on an endless vicious cycle. And what's it all for?

Some grand plan that Yahweh is acting out? Because God wants a vile pit to burn Muslims in, as Helios would want people to believe?

Take a look at this story, and consider it in light of the Gazan gas reserves:

www.projectcensored.org...

Religion, profit, or both?

Maybe we can make some witty puns about what the great Profit of the Lord, Ezekiel, said about the Middle East crisis.

There is one way for the cycle to end: the Sea of Green in Iran succeeds, and the funding for Hamas and Hezbollah would dry up. With a disarmed Gaza, Israel would have no reason to reject the two-state plan, risking even more international backlash. But with China getting their oil and natural gas from their buddies in the Iranian Islamic regime, it will be interesting to see how all this will turn out.

People must stand for the crimes they have committed, regardless of who they are and which side of the wall they are on.

On a quick side note, have you ever compared how radical Muslims, hard lined Jews, and evangelical Christians talk? Same words, same hateful message.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Someone336]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join