It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof America is AT LEAST split 50\50 on 911

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Are you implying the hijackers were in on it? They agreed to kill themselves. Please enlighted me with your knowledge.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

HOW DARE YOU??? I'm just asking questions. I'm not demanding answers, but it would be nice if you could explain yourself.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
No you're not. You're either one of two things:

1. You're probably 17 and logged onto to your daddy's ATS account and thought you'd have some fun

or

2. You're a disgusting troll who is trying to derail someone's thread for no other purpose then to deflect the painful truth that you can't handle.

Either way you're wasting alot of people's time with your 5th grade grammer and absurd rebuttals.

You want the truth. I'll give you the truth:

Forget the semantics concerning 911. IMO we're passed that anyways, just go ahead and get right to the meat of the issue...WHO PROFITED FROM 911? When you find the answer to that question you'll understand that you've have been viciously decieved from TPTB in regards to September 11, 2001.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x
There's no evidence of 911 being an Inside Job as far as I can tell. I ask for evidence quite frequently from truthers but I get ignored.

That's funny. I ask frequent to skeptics for evidence to support the official claim that most of Flight 93 got buried, but I get ignored . . . or attacked.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Things not allowed on ATS..

1. Personal Attacks
2. Off Topic Posts
3. Posts about other members

Please refrain from the above and have a GREAT day

Semper

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Most people think as you do friend. they think it is 1 out of 10 and thus for do not want to say however the video speaks for it's self. u can google 911. look up the 911 truth movment. Just because people don't openly talk about it doesn't make it not true.

here are a few web sits.
www.911truth.org...
www.st911.org...
www.pilotsfor911truth.org...
firefightersfor911truth.org...
www.v911t.org...
The best web site is this one
www.ae911truth.org...
Or
www.freedomfiles.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy
This video Shows you many different pools. asking if 911 was an inside job. most of the results are 60% saying inside job. some say it is up 80% of people think 911 was an inside job. but the smallest number was 49% people are coming out of the "Matrix".

If these are online Internet polls then they are horribly unrealistic. Whenever such polls over controversial subjects pop up, and this is for any controversial subject, not just over 9/11, the word quickly gets out among one side or the other to "log onto this site and cast your vote", which completely skews the population of the vote. becuase it's invariably the case that it's exclusively one side, or the other, that ever hears about it. I don't believe in these 9/11 conspiracies and I have yet to hear of even ONE poll on the subject, much less be asked to vote in one.

Not that it really matters, since merely believing an event occurred is not any proof that an event actually occurred. The last I heard, 50% of the population ALSO believes (or at least, believed) Saddam Hussein had something to do with the 9/11 attack, as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've gotten to the point where I believe that if 100% of the American people believed that 9/11 was an inside job, it still wouldn't make any difference. Why?

Because there is no political party in America willing to prosecute the perps in the 9/11 case. It's become like one of those horrible molestation cases in a family. Nobody wants to do anything about it because it will wreck the family. The two major political parties are not going to do anything about this case.

It's just too bad about the victims.

Their lives are not worth the price of the trials and shakeups that would follow a real investigation of 9/11. The price, incidentally, could be as high as a new revolution or civil war or coup d'état. Major social disruption is possible. Why?

There are too many accessories after the fact to this crime.

If America were to reform it's political system, truly, I mean truly, not Obama style, and could get it's leaders to play nice with the world and stop the international adventurism that gets so many ordinary peons overseas killed, I would be satisfied. I would say good for America. They have fought their way back to decency.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story Only 16% now believe official story according to New York Times/CBS News poll

I trust the New York Times and CBS more than internet debunkers, sorry.

Ironically the non scientific polls are the ones that show a higher percentage believed the OS.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

No it is more like 50\50. at that video just showed with several different Pools and such. stop lieing to your self honestly. and about half of this country is filled with idiots. only some one who iss igorant of the facts of 911 could think that we are not being lied to. you only need to look at the evidence to see how quickly things just don't add up.

any one who has taken more than 5 min to take a closer look at 911 would know it was not done my those men.

the damn hole in the pentagon was not even big enough. it was smaller that the plain that they allege hit it. Plus the hole is round and last time i checked a plain is not round it has wings. their wasn't any damage from the wings. look it up.

and they say the plain was flying only feet above the ground and the plain was flying horizontal. plains cant fly flat. they fly with the nose lifted. they do that so they can get lift. if they don't they will fall.

why didn't NORAD shoot down he plains?

the pentagon had anti-air deference why weren't they used? look at his pic

911lies.org...

The plains egins weren't found wither and the official story says they where vaporized. and yes it does say they where vaporized. shocking i know. any way the metal plain was gone but look at what some how survived.

images.google.com...://www.dotphoto.com/SAN1/C1/DE/B3/iC1DEB3F2-2DC0-4EA0-9EDB-4D264D8A3151.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dotphoto.c om/GuestViewImage.asp%3FAID%3D1933226%26IID%3D67168164&usg=__qp8Ag1nYCvOzAfGUc3M1auZRddI=&h=330&w=480&sz=48&hl=en&start=40&um=1&tbnid=ei1XigXWhTisWM:& tbnh=89&tbnw=129&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpentagone%2Brecovered%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial%26sa%3DN%26sta rt%3D20%26um%3D1

That is the strongest Flag EVER.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Well the pools are split 50\50.

50 know he truth the other 50 are ignorant, but their is no mistake 911 was an inside job. look at the pentagon. look at NORAD look at flight 93. look at the whole day.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

It's just good to see how more people are "waking up"

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
All one has to do is use Google and you can look at polls all day that show a majority of the people either think 9/11 was an inside job or the government is at least hiding something:

Google.com 9/11 inside job polls.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x
reply to post by Fromabove

Are you implying the hijackers were in on it? They agreed to kill themselves. Please enlighted me with your knowledge.

what hijackers???

there were no planes hijacked on 9-11, of that i am sure.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story Only 16% now believe official story according to New York Times/CBS News poll

I trust the New York Times and CBS more than internet debunkers, sorry.

You claim that a poll conducted by the NYT/CBS is scientific. Maybe it is science---bad science that is.

Take one of their recent polls on nationalizing health care in the U.S. for example. the results stated that 72% are for it. Fine with me; I still have not made up my mind on the subject.

But one needs to ask; who exactly was polled to come up with these results?

In the health care poll it is important to note that 2/ 3 who were polled voted for Obama.

Hmmmm.......

It is also important to point out that another 26% who were polled were unemployed. that adds up to over 90%. I'm very skeptical of that poll to say the least.

Those who have no employment, as well as Obama supporters are the most likely to be i favor of some sort nationalized health care.

This, like so many other of NYT/CBS are badly skewed and scientifically flawed.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Classified Info]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Widely known, but seldom acknowledged FACT: There is a lot of evidence that supports the official story, but nowhere near as much evidence as there is that indicates the official story is a poorly written work of fiction.

And to those who claim they constantly ask for evidence of an inside job, but are ignored, well, that's just a plain lie. In fact, the evidence is so obvious, so right in front of you, that if you have to ask for it in the first place, it's just going to fall on deaf ears anyway. I ask you for evidence that it was not an inside job.

You know what else I'm getting really tired of? Americans trash talking Americans. Many posts, even in this very thread, by Americans, state how woefully idiotic the rest of America is. I have to agree to a point, our society is quite apathetic at this point in time. Many don't want to hear that 9/11 was an inside job, and many wouldn't really believe it whether there was proof or not. However, you have to realize that it takes time for an entire society that was raised on TV dinners and 401k's to wake up. People can't be bothered to think about their government lieing to them while American Idol is on. The slumber is too peaceful with a beer in one hand and the remote in the other. Watch out though, the longer we sleep, the grumpier we'll be when we wake. Mark my words, one day there will in fact be a reckoning. One day, there will be enough of us who are mad enough, enough of us with nothing to lose, enough of us who simply want some paypack. Trust me, it will be all of us sooner or later, and we won't be searching for a bearded guy on dialysis in a cave. We will be an army of 305 million, with a common enemy who doesn't stand a chance.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Unit541]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by conrad x

Well my friend I would me happy to.

First If YOU where going to hijack a plain would you take a suet case and fill it with a Quran, Manual on how to fly a plain. and most important would you pack your WILL. if I was going to crash a plain i would and this is just me. i would leave my will at my house so some one could find it. i mean if i was going to kill my self y bring my will? doesn't that defeat the purpose of a will?lol. also why would you place your bible in your suet case? u cant get it while in the flight. why not bring it on the plain with you?? And ur wondering right now how er know what was in his case. well it was left behind at the air port.

Also when these Muslim Extremeness are getting ready to go on a mission like this. they will wash them selves of their sins. like going to confession. Now just Think that tomorrow is the day u will die. would u got to a strip club get drunk try to steel and try to get into a fight? Personally i would be good to every one. not SIN.

Theses men are like the POPE when it comes top their fatefulness. They believe in Heven and HELL. why risk going to hell? and more importantly. why risk arrest? last time i checked being drunk was a crime. Also several of the men who allegedly hijack the plain turned up to be alive and well. look at this video

www.youtube.com...

Also another important factor is the fact that the main hijacker Mohammad Attah failed his pilot test. he couldn't fly a single engine cessna 172. a cessna 172 is not even 2000 pounds and yet he some how flew a Boeing 767 that total weight was around 120 tons. ya.

Their is much more. if you would like to know more then please tell me.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Maybe 3% believe it was a total Inside Job.

Of course the government is "hiding" something. I agree with that.

Because a person believes the governement is "hiding" something it doesnt mean they think a missle hit the Pentagon and remote controlled airplanes hit the twin towers.

Truthers try to act like they are the mainstream. They are not. Not even close. Just look at the pathetic "rallies."

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Youre sure of that? What evidence do you have? There were phone calls from loved ones made from those flights.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by conrad x]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join