It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof America is AT LEAST split 50\50 on 911

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This video Shows you many different pools. asking if 911 was an inside job. most of the results are 60% saying inside job. some say it is up 80% of people think 911 was an inside job. but the smallest number was 49% people are coming out of the "Matrix".

[Mod Edit - embed video]

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Sorry your video is not working..
Was going to embedd it for you.. But it seems that you have a malformed ID on youtube itself..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If 50% of America believes 9/11 was an Inside Job, they sure have a funny way of showing it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

There is no way that half the country thinks 911 was an inside job. It is more than likely less than 10%, way less. I will give you that we are country filled with idiots, but not that many.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

There is no way that half the country thinks 911 was an inside job. It is more than likely less than 10%, way less. I will give you that we are country filled with idiots, but not that many.

I agree here, I cant find one person who wants to admit it might be an inside job. I showed my dad Zeitgeist, it was amazing to see gears clicking in his head as his questions about things in the event not making sense were finally answered.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My guess is way over 60% think it was an inside job, but one thing is to think it another is to evangelise the idea. This and the fact that there is an organised effort to suppress the meme that 911 was an inside job, probably by the same interest groups that were inside on the job, is why the opinion seems murkier and more divided than it actually is. The reality is only the ignorant and some liars think 911 wasn't an inside job, and a vocal minority and a mostly silent majority think it was. Once the majority get hungry their position will be clearer, and sadly this seems to be the way this thing is going...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

There's no evidence of 911 being an Inside Job as far as I can tell. I ask for evidence quite frequently from truthers but I get ignored.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
50/50 is about right. Just look to this thread. Look at it and judge..... I have a feeling that this will be one of those threads that go the distance.

I think it was an inside job. So does my whole family blood related and otherwise. As this thread expands keep watch on it. At some point this lie boils over into rebellion and that rebellion suppressed only breeds more resentment and more rebellion.

A rebellion that 1000 paid government disinformants can not suppress

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x
There's no evidence of 911 being an Inside Job as far as I can tell. I ask for evidence quite frequently from truthers but I get ignored.

It's been posted quite frequently, and you can stop waiting and start doing your own research to find it as well. You can start with my post below that nobody seems to be able to debunk:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

could you simplify it for me. I'd like to read one piece of evidence you may have.? That link had a bunch of quotes and words and stuff.

Just your biggest piece. I think I could debunk it. Ive gotten pretty good at it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by conrad x

And that's why you haven't found any evidence of 9/11 being an inside job. You won't even read anything. Unless you take 3-5 minutes to read my post, I have no further comments for you, and you've shown that you are too lazy to take a few minutes to read something. Then you complain that nobody has shown you any evidence. So sad...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If 50% of America believes 9/11 was an Inside Job, they sure have a funny way of showing it.

They sure do.

Most of the polls that I have seen state the it is about 1/3 of Americans believe 911 was an inside job, a little bit less than those that believe in UFO's.

I usually do not pay very much attention to polls. I could take a poll tomorrow that would guarantee that less 5% of Americans believe 911 was an inside job and it would be easy to pull off.

Too much room for manipulation: sample size, who was sampled, the wording of the questions, so on and so forth.

I see the poll from MSNBC had the number over 50%. The only thing that surprises me about that one is that the number was so low. Considering their audience base I would have thought the number would have been above 90%.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Classified Info]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

This is a terrible troll job but its ok the world isn't round Elvis isn't dead and 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

Assuming you aren't a troll. How about building 7. It fell 5 hours after the attacks and wasn't even hit by a plane. When it did fall it fell at free fall speed like there was no resistance at all yet NO PLANE HIT IT. The planes hit tower one and two not building 7.
Here is the overhead shot

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c74da741977.gif[/atsimg]
Debris from the collapse of 1 and 2 could not bring down a building a block away.

I presume your a troll though so gooday.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

maybe there is not ... but, NANO THERMITE??? WHAT THE HELL MAN ... !!

ok, show me an evidence that 911 wasnt an inside job .. PLEASE!! I wanna see who did ...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

It didnt fall 5 hours after the attack and it didnt fall at free fall speeds. How can I debate someone who gets the simplicities wrong?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Nano thermite was not found.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Actually, out of the scientific polls I have seen they are about 50%.

Columbus was an idiot too, and if it wasnt for him you'd be living in a 3rd world country.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I would like to add my name to the list of people that believe the government had a role in 9/11. I saw most of the evidence videos on the demolition and it was like they said. I never believed that the hijackers could have pulled it all off by themselves.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by conrad x

There is circumstantial evidence. Many citizens in this country are put into jails on this standard alone.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

name 1

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join