It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorcha Faal, is she a fake? Cause theres some pretty wild news storys on her site..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok ive heard a few people here say sorcha faal is a hoaxer and a fake, now im not saying i believe whats writin but would like somebody to explain to me why she is branded a fake.

And something to back up the reason, like something she said which was proven to be a hoax or lies or whatever, etc..

Anyway, i was just on her website and there is some pretty wild storys up on there, quite bizarre, but possible. Anything is possible i suppose..

Here are the storys.. A few that caught my eye..

South Carolina Governor Appeals For Russian Help To Secede From United States
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Obama Orders “Total Takedown” Of US Federal Reserve Bank

Obama Issues Order For “Extermination” Of Amazon Indians

The rest of the storys are here..

And i stress again, im not saying i believe these storys, but im not writing them either until somebody can give me good enough information that will tell me that this woman is a fake..

Thank you..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't have any sources or anything but from what I've heard she just stirs up a lot of fake rumors for more readers. So yeah, fake.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Russian Foreign Ministry sources are reporting in the Kremlin today

Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin

Russian Foreign Ministry sources are reporting to President Medvedev

"Unless someone can prove it wrong...", is not a very high standard.
How about doing your own work and seeing if there's anything to it? Shouldn't be too hard to find out more about those reports.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
I don't have any sources or anything but from what I've heard she just stirs up a lot of fake rumors for more readers. So yeah, fake.

Im sorry but thats not good enough, is there anybody that can give me good reason to believe she's a fake, cause there are alot of storys here that if there are any credibilty to them, then i would say that there pretty damn important..

So please, give me something..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He's a American bloke who just pretends to be a Russian woman ....... Now why would he do that?

He's several degrees less reliable than the Sunday Sport of National Enquirer - most likely to claim that Batboy was really an alien emissary from Zeta Reticuli sent on a mission to warn President E Presley (the real US President) that the whole of America will sink into the sea at 12.06pm on the 6th July 2009 unless enough people pray to Lord Ari Hari Mari. And then report the fact America did not sink into the sea at 12.06pm on the 6th July 2009 proves Batboy must exist because clearly he succeeded in his mission.

(Yes, he's a complete fraud)

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Russian Foreign Ministry sources are reporting in the Kremlin today

Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin

Russian Foreign Ministry sources are reporting to President Medvedev

"Unless someone can prove it wrong...", is not a very high standard.
How about doing your own work and seeing if there's anything to it? Shouldn't be too hard to find out more about those reports.

Yes i understand what you mean, i will do a bit of investigating myself..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Aren't the stories themselves proof enough? If you have read the other posts you listed, then you have seen a lot of debunking of her stuff. Even the name is a pseudonym for some other writer. There is nothing to back up any of the claims she makes.

Instead of looking for proof it is a fake, try to verify any of the claims she has made. I tried, and I couldn't find a single credible reference, so I started writing off everything with her name on it.

Edit: Some interesting threads about just how ridiculous this author is. Anything with her name goes straight to HOAX.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 6-7-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal is a very widely known name around this neck of the woods.

This source is considered highly dubious and also dabbles in compulsive lying. Check out some of this persons history, look at their predictions from the past. Almost 99% of everything claimed by this person turns out to never happen or just be completely fabricated altogether.

I am very open minded, but I am wise enough to know that Sorcha Faal has "cried wolf" about ten million times now, and there has been no "wolf" to find

so how do you think we feel when Sorcha comes crying wolf again?

Now you know how the general community feels about this, shall i say, charlatan.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sounds like a character from that very popular space story which is sure to have a few thousand cartoon sequels known as Star Wars.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
As my long time ago thread below shows:

[HOAX]Clean up ATS Faal[HOAX]

And the links, reasons and responses from including one of the three amigo's shows SKeptic Overlord

Case closed,

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
that site and content is about as believable as...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/887dc8dc3aaa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've spoke my mind on the matter...

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

Interestingly enough, "Sorcha" attributes the above content to someone else on "her" website...

:shk:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

You have to respect the imagination..

From what I can gather, there is a number of writers that fall under the category of 'Sorcha Faal' or the 'Sorcha Faal Sisters'.

Anyone have any idea what Sorcha Faal stands for? If anything..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
At least Weekly World News is entertaining to read...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Sorcha Faal Found Dead

Harold P. Ness | DOES IT REALLY MEAN | July 2nd 2010

A disturbing report circulating in the Kremlin today indicates that world renowned investigative journalist Sorcha Faal had indeed perished in the September the 11th 2001 terrorist attacks. Recently discovered DNA evidence found in the area around the World Trade Center site confirm that Faal had perished at approximately 7:32 am on the morning of that tragic day.

In a surprising development, the esophageal tissue found at the scene appears to be lodged with the remains of a ham sandwich. New York forensics examiner Sibel Wecht has determined that the cause of death was indeed the food remnants which constricted the airway.

Many people close to DOES IT REALLY MEAN have attested to the fact that one of the local vending machines in the WTC vicinity is notorious for its dry and practically inedible ham sandwiches. The dreaded hamwich will be stored in the national archives as a keep sake and remembrance of Faal’s great work, and contribution to society.

On a more disturbing note it has been reported that Faal’s identity had been stolen and lives on in infamy on the world-wide-web. Apparently someone using the name Sorcha Faal has been authoring very creative, yet very false and misleading “news” stories. According to Tom Johnson an expert in the field of counter intelligence these stories are always prepackaged in a very generic and formulaic pattern.

Tom went on to say: “Whenever you see a news story that begins with an uncited Russian report, there is a 75% chance that the article was penned by the mean spirited satirist who has stolen the identity of Sorcha Faal.” “…this can further be confirmed if the article contains erroneous hyperlinks that are at best loosely relevant to the topic at hand.” Tom advised the best way to know if you have run into an article penned by Faal’s impersonator is that the title of the article will almost certainly remain unproven, because everything hinges upon the uncited Russian Report.

The mother of Faal has in recent days contacted us here at DOES IT REALLY MEAN, with a request to honor her daughter’s name by never again repeating it, or syndicating the disinformation articles distributed by her imposter. We here at DOES IT REALLY MEAN, intend to respect the wishes of Faal’s mother by never again repeating her daughter’s name. We will however honor our fallen comrade by declaring breakfast on Tuesday’s ham sandwich day, where we shall complete the task that she never could.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Gotta love how DNA testing can tell down to the minute how they died.

Also, after 9 years of decay, and that that ham sandwich was still in the esophagus? Talk about some serious preservatives!

Another great story by Harry P Ness.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by gavron]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I always assumed Sorcha was a guy.

Hoax? It's a hoax that Sorcha is a fake? I'm pretty sure I'm confused.

new topics

top topics

join