It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military is building androgynous soldiers!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is what I found out yesterday. I trust my source. It was a very close friend of mine that worked at a VA Hospital who came across online documents about this. They really are trying to build a perfect soldier, one that is neither female nor male, which will make them better warriors, as they will have none of the needs or hormones that normal people have. She told me to look up any keyword dot MIL on google scholar to find out about military projects, but it seems that this has been disabled, or you need to be on an actual government computer to access this search. I get google scholar, but no links come up for anything .mil.
This person also showed me a user manual for a "reiki machine". I won't go into detail...I mean, all I know is they wanted to study if reiki was a valid healing tool so they designed a machine that creates reiki energy and they have used it, with positive effect!!!! But, that's all I can say. And I saw the handbook!!!! I was not permitted to take photos, I guess they didn't want to draw attention as these things (the book in general) got put into her stuff after she gathered her things to leave the job! I wonder what other secrets we're being kept ignorant from.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I suppose that(if this is true) the military's policy of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" could be changed to "Don't Ask, Don't Bother"

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I find it amazing that your friend told you she saw this on a VA computer, and on the Internet via a VA computer. I work at a VA as well and I know that the computers at VA Hospitals are not special in any way as far as Internet searches are concerned. I would very much like to see these .mil site with military projects you are referring to. I do know that Reike is used in VA's Hospitals as a form of treatment, but have not seen or heard anything about a Reike Machine...Surely that would be catagorized as a BioMed device and need to be approved before being put in to use, especially on the Veterans.

Another thing that caught my attention about this is the fact that VA's are typically involved in the treatment of the Soliders after they have served, not while going through some secret perfect Soldier program.

Just my take....Then again, if you have seen one VA then you have only seen one VA....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BREWSE

I don't know how she came across the information of the androgynous soldier thing, but as far as the book says this machine for rieki had been thought up in 1968 as per the handbook so it has been tested and accordingly approved. It is described as Biomed device in the handbook. I thought it was biofeedback, but that isn't the case at all after reading a few lines. Like I said there is nothing that comes up when I try to google any .mil. So maybe the access was cut off now? IDK? She worked there many years ago. She had no idea how the book got placed into her box as she had left the box and went out of the room and she knew she hadn't seen the book before,also among the handbook were several cds that wuoldn't play some that said there was a whole file on it but you opened it and it was empty. I am thinking one of the patients may have snuck it into her hands. What's weird Is she brought this information out to me, and she had no clue about my interest in these things, we just happened to be discussing about me serving in the military myself and how the fourth of July full moon ritual went(they honered military personnel) and I couldn't go and I said "Oh man, that would've been soo cool" blah blah...then she brought this up to me!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Why are you calling them Androgynous Soldiers???

IF they are neither male or female they would be called something totally different!!

As androgynous means.. mixing of masculine and feminine characteristics.
Androgynous is being both male and female.. Or able to be male at one point. And female at another point.. Or if you will hermaphrodites!
So you saying our military is making hermaphrodite warriors????

No you must want the word Cyborg or something.. Not Androgynous!!!

Hehe Androgynous Soldiers would look good in a dress too!!

So I would rephrase this thread before it gets taken part really fast..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

She said that they used that term...so maybe I defined it wrong, I don't know what exactly it is just taking what she told me. Ok, so I assume that it is mixed with both male/femal, but not hermaphrodite because according to what she said no sexual organs, like at all, but definatley totally biological, so not cyborgs either. Here's merriam webster definitions
1: having the characteristics or nature of both male and female
2 a: neither specifically feminine nor masculine b: suitable to or for either sex
3: having traditional male and female roles obscured or reversed

I think they are going by def. 2.
www.merriam-webster.com... Or maybe they're starting them off this way. Not letting natural hormones develop, so as they will not have any sex needs or any weaknesses that either sex would present? They would be in essence, sexless. Probably there is a better word for it, but they are using this term.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yeah...Prince and David Bowie are androgynous. I think that a different term should be used, because having someone looking like Ziggy Stardust out on the battlefield woudlnt be very intimidating.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Good One!!!
I don't know, though, that may frighten someone!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There's a medical facility near my house that has been performing these types of "alterations" for many years. I believe they call it "neutering." We keep a hairy, four-legged slave in my house and to prevent him from humping the furniture, we had him "neutered," which after several weeks, cuts off his supply of sex hormones. This made him a super dog, unaffected by the natural urges that inhibit the combat performance of the average dog.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of discussing this procedure in a public forum and the US military caught on. They kidnapped my dog and are planning to use him as a prototype for a new army of genderless Marines that will be used to invade Iran in the coming months under orders from Israel.

Despite impassioned pleas by President Obama and Congress that the US military isn't a private security force for Israel, Israel still vetoed both, saying, "If you don't destroy Iran for us, you must be an antisemitic holocaust denier. Are you? Don't you remember that guy said that he wanted to wipe Israel off the map. Don't you see? He's obviously the next Hitler. The only way to protect Israel and prove that everything they've said about the Jewish people is wrong is by striking their underground nuclear facilities with our....errr....I mean your nuclear bunker buster bombs."

"Won't the collateral damage from the strike kill tens of thousands of people?," replied Obama.

"Don't sweat it! It's just self-defense and any civilians killed by drifting nuclear fallout died because Iran was using them as human shields to protect its reactors," explained Israel. "Look, we don't have time to discuss this. I've already ordered your jets to attack. Besides, Islam is inherently violent and irrational so we're really doing some good here. If you have anymore questions, please speak to your local AIPAC representative. I gotta go. Take it easy." [Hangs up phone]

Anyway, if you see a white, poofy-haired Bichon Frise leading an army of troops on CNN, that's my dog! Support him - because he's protecting Israel.....errr...our oil interests abroad.....errr......Freedom?

top topics

join