It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Obama hate?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
My main thing with the Obama administration so far and by no means Im a hater... (people that knows me from this site can vouch for that) is that he is lacking many leadership qualities. He just can get things done like Clinton, like Reagan did and to be honest like W did.

He has to negotiate a lot with the likes of Pelosi( a far left liberal) and others to get his projects moving and that makes the administration look kind of out of focus. Right now the economy should be the top priority along with ending once and for all the Taliban in Afghanistan, and you hear this Healthcare thing popping up and some other stuff that comes out and is like the stuff that really matters is not getting the right attention and is not been dealt with with the right approach.

Obama has demonstrated so far that he is horrible at picking people for his administration (and there is already enough proof of that) and Im sorry you can have the best ideas for change out there but if you dont lace people in the right and key positions you message is not going to trickle down.

I support Obama and I think he would do good overtime, he just need to put the hammer down on this wacky liberals and focus on the problems that the problems of the average american while prioritizing them becasue they are a lot right now.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Bunch]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

Thank you for putting that into words for me.I will be quoting this post often in the future

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Because the LIBERAL is on the endangered species list. If Bush is successful, it could mean right out extinction. So they scan the news and every blog and Left wing rag they can to find any little iota of hope to show that it isn't so.
Hence they have to pick on silly things like Grammar, Smerks, and Middle initial (Dubya).
If you notice their posts contain anything of little value, they can rarely back them up, and add absolutely nothing credible to the conversation.

So out of Seething anger and resentment, they have to make stuff up to make themselves better. Much like the popular kid in school who is a good athlete and honor roll student, so people make up nasty rumors like they have a drug habit or are pregnant, to make themselves feel better.

You will also notice they tend to march in stark raving mad packs, star and flag each other. But it is the same people all the time.

Or they are just trolls, and the best thing to do is not feed them. Just like a troll, no matter how much you reason with them, they just get angry.

Also, don't give them any water after midnight.

Edited for effect circa 2001-2009

<< 2  3  4   >>

join