It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your avater tell us about you???

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

I would guess you love dark humor.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hello Sundancer. Good thread. Anyway, what does my current avatar tell you about me?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

You're one of the usual suspects?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My avatar shows that i am either a god or an ofpring of god

But also likes a nice cigarette as well as scotch ...
Jokes, nah this avatar does not represent me in anyway

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Yes, that's Verbal Kint one of my favorite movie characters. The Usual Suspects is one of my favorite movies. The reason the character has always appealed to me is how people can put on different masks to conceal who they really are. The character shows us that we should never judge a book by it's cover and to keep a watchful eye on even the least threatening individual. The whole "wolf in sheep's clothing," adage.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It says that Happy Hoppy Frog is happy and likes to hop!
OH and I like frogs a whole lotta buncha!

Actually it is a good indication of my personality! Ever the optimist and generally speaking a very happy person. Although I'm super laid back and don't have near as much energy as Hoppy Frog. As a matter of a fact I think Hoppy Frog must either be tired or have some kick butt energizer batteries!
Hoppy always hops, he must get tired.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by MaMaa]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This one says it's about time for a cold one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9eafe3290e4f.jpg[/atsimg]

..but I may be changing it soon.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
simple:
genetically engineered alien looking beings created by humans will fly nazi-u.s. hidden antigrav crafts around the world and act as the "locusts" of the book of revelations as the slate-wiping scourge to induce the final fall of modern babylon, ....before a utopia heaven civilization can be created in which all psychologically clean and karma-cleared individuals will inhabit and explore inner and outer space together for eternity.

it's pretty obvious you know? like duuuuuh anybody knows THAT

-

[edit on 6-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am enjoying how members are freely using their sentient gifts to analyze each other on a deeper level. Considering we utilize these senses on a daily basis but speak nothing of them, I believe this to be a very healthy and positive excercise that will prove to make some people even more aware of the gifts they already have.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Your avatar brings to mind a certain episode arc from 'Star Trek: Enterprise'

Did they get the story idea from you???

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

Your avatar cracked me up. For one I scrolled down and wasn't expecting it, and most of all, I know a woman who would hang a picture like that on her wall. Not because she hates jesus or anything, at least i don't think she does, but to show that he was a smoker and that if it's ok for him, it's ok for her. She's one of them old grumpy, wants to live in the woods cause she things humanity and everything about it are stupid and annoying. Very funny person.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

Originally posted by DJM8507
Would love to know what you guys think of my Avatar.

All seeing Eye, A Liquid Ball?, Crops / Grain, Birds, Machines, Stars in the universe?

Hmmmm, me guess, you’re the Ultimate Master of the Universe coming down to Earth form the Sky in a Liquid Ball somewhere in a Crop Field?

Very nive avvy!!

Thank you so much your input! I did try my best to convey all the symbols and various elements into my avatar that would allow those who viewed it to contemplate not only it, but themselves and that which looks into them always.

I have been told that my higher-self is that of a true master, and that I choose to come to aide in a great transition. But I have not personally been able to verify what has been told to me.

Thank you so much! Others are welcome to offer their thoughts on my avatar as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Mines means exactly what I am- a beautiful Goddess- cliche but true.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
"All-you-need-is-love
( du du du d'n du )
All -you- need- is -love - love-
Love-is-all-you-need
(love is all you need)
(love is all you need)"

[edit on 6-7-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Mine... to me shows the dawning of a new era on earth. The light driving out the dark. Love over fear and all that POSITIVE, good stuff. Bring on the bumps and lets move into the new earth already. No room for negativity in my world. You there yet?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Eyesa2diffcolors]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Mine?

I wear the crown... get over it

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
there's no such thing as a free lunch.

There is in Vegas and sometimes you get a show with it

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
My avatar is me. Yeah, real creative. Not trying to hide behind any masks here......

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Change we can believe in...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
W00t finally got mine to work. My avatar is just me, doing what I like to do best.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Well... my avatar is plain old me.

B&W portraits are more meaningful and emotional than colour in my opinion. I left the eyes blue so that there is just a hint of colour, but not too much

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join