It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IRS is a privately owned company based out of Puerto Rico

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
IRS.gov mentions the headquarters at 1111 Constitution Ave. NW Washington DC

Oh and lookey here:

"Frankfurt IRS
U. S. Consulate Frankfurt
Giessener Str. 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main Tel: [49] (69) 7535-3834
FAX: [49] (69) 7535-3803
M-F 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Closed U.S. and German Holidays)

London
Internal Revenue Service
United States Embassy
24/31 Grosvenor Square
London W1A 1AE
United Kingdom

Walk-In assistance
Tuesday through Thursday
9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.

Phone Service
Tel: [44] (207) 894-0476
9 a.m. to Noon. Monday through Friday
FAX: [44] (207) 495-4224
Paris

United States Embassy/IRS
2 Avenue Gabriel
75382 Paris Cedex 08, France

Walk-In assistance 9:00 a.m.- noon
Phone service: M-F 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Tel. [33] (01) 4312-2555
Fax: [33] (01) 4312-2303"

Yes there is a link to the puerto rico office as well, but I would need more proof that it is a "private company based out of Puerto Rico"

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

I can't help wonder why in the H I double hockey sticks is the Tax department in other countries?

Doesn't that just in itself seem WEIRD?................

Just because they have more AMMO than you doesn't make it right, but you do have to give in roll over and Take it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Here's a little insight on Executive Order 12803 which was mentioned above. I can't find it on any official government website, it has 5, yes FIVE, grammatical or spelling errors, and it doesn't say anything relevent to the IRS!

I found 12803 in at least two different locations and found that the link provided on page one of this thread, and a different location are different texts. I wanted to check the spelling errors and the entire line is missing from one copy. Might have a legitimate reason but pretty sketchy.

PRIVATIZATION OF INFRASTRUCTURE
Provided 12803 is accurate, it discusses privatization of infrastructure which, in my opinion, indicates companies like Sun Microsystems and MCI Worldcom, controlled by Bilderbergers and such, can be guaranteed success and money while creating things like the internet and the fiberoptic wire systems.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

Just because they have more AMMO than you doesn't make it right, but you do have to give in roll over and Take it.

WRONG!
WE, collectively, have more ammo. And WE THE PEOPLE can still win. We just need to organize... And take back some of the nice toys our tax dollars have bought them.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

I think you're right about the IRS. It is legal for the IRS to tax us, regardless if it was approved by Congress, or whatever. It is already well-established and there is no way they will let people get out of paying what they owe over technicalities.

Besides fining you, garnishing your wages, seizing money in your bank accounts, making you pay back taxes with interest, they also might arrest you, too. They can seize your assets also. So people, don't mess around with the IRS unless you have 100 million people revolting with you.

Also, I want to point out to the OP, like someone else did, that the IRS is not based in Puerto Rico. They have offices in different places across the country. A phone number for an advocate, is probably for the benefit of Spanish-speaking people. Just because you find an address somewhere in an IRS booklet, don't assume you know what it's for. That is really dumb.

Might someone with legal expertise explain what an advocate is, and why it would be in Puerto Rico?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MontanaMike

Don't get me wrong .... I SO BELIEVE the IRS is a organized Shake down, the funny thing is everyone who can help is AFRAID of what the machine will do to you if you resist, and since they take all your S**t kinda makes fighting back a little more difficult ya think??

As for banning together or getting people to fight the injustices, unlike back when .... people are toooooooo dependent on the the machine, can't grow your food like back when, since people don't even have a yard for that 300k+ home, and as it is people will walk by the average person laying in the street for fear of getting sued for doing something wrong.

Ohhh and well you can't defend yourself because you don't have anything that could be called a WEAPON!!!

Come on its check mate, we missed our move 5 moved back!!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by muffingirl
reply to post by chiron613

I think you're right about the IRS. It is legal for the IRS to tax us, regardless if it was approved by Congress, or whatever. It is already well-established and there is no way they will let people get out of paying what they owe over technicalities.

Besides fining you, garnishing your wages, seizing money in your bank accounts, making you pay back taxes with interest, they also might arrest you, too. They can seize your assets also. So people, don't mess around with the IRS unless you have 100 million people revolting with you.

Also, I want to point out to the OP, like someone else did, that the IRS is not based in Puerto Rico. They have offices in different places across the country. A phone number for an advocate, is probably for the benefit of Spanish-speaking people. Just because you find an address somewhere in an IRS booklet, don't assume you know what it's for. That is really dumb.

Might someone with legal expertise explain what an advocate is, and why it would be in Puerto Rico?

Doesn't really matter what's legal. And it doesn't really matter if you can't get away from paying taxes either. There are many legal and unfair laws in the U.S.

The lawmakers make the law, and they are in need of a very stern correcting.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Y'all really should read and try to comprehend what the constitution sez,any version of it you can find..........
Watch the wording,all of it,compare it to the current version.l
And wonder why the RATIFIED 13th amendment is somehow not there..
Study

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
no one likes to pay taxes,the problem is ,we tend to pay too much taxes for the things we don,t need.

when you first start work,you have very little of your own,and your taxes slows down your advancement, when you are much older ,you already have the ,house ,cars,furniture,etc and so then the taxes don,t seem to hold you back as much.

you pay tax (most) of your life on what you earn, then you pay tax on what you buy (vat),then the goods you buy, a profit is made which is taxed ,so you are paying that tax,
then there are local taxes called by different names, maybe rates,you buy id,passport,driving liscence etc these are a tax,
put your money in the bank, the interest is taxed.

a tax can be called by a different name, its still a tax.

when you die there is another tax, there must be lots of taxes that we don,t think of, maybe someone will list these.

taxes do need to be paid,i just think we are paying too much,even the big bank crashes will be paid for by the peoples taxes.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

The owners of this country don't have to resort to these old methods to steal your money anymore though. Now they just tell TPTB how much they wish to deduct from your net worth and Big-Gov sends it to them in the form of "stimulus money"...Ha,Ha.

I believe the correct term is 'wealth redistribution'.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by muffingirl

This is a perfect example of fear mongering that is used by the TPTB , in this case the IRS, to subjugate the US Constitution and maintain control over the commoners. Similar in the fear of Terrorists used in 9/11 I might add.

In Muffin's statement there isn't one legal basis or affirmation but instead the typical herd mentality and fear. Because most Americans have never read the Law. But that in itself is the basis of the scam and that is to keep the common people ignorant.

And we certainly have "heard" of the celebrities and others who took on the IRS and lost. Unfortunately having a good defense lawyer is already too late. IT is instead in how one's affairs are structured.
An example of this though is Helio Castronueves' recent victory over the IRS which was NOT widely publicized. But he beat the IRS by using a corporate entity against another corporation, the IRS.

This information is often publicized by the MSM while people are doing their taxes to instill even more fear which is the fundamental basis of the entire scam commonly termed as income taxes.

Here is an example of a COMPETENT attorney who called the IRS' bluff legally and won !

Note that I said "COMPETENT", and not lawyers who simply follow the herd and bend over with the rest of the Sheeple.

I DO pay my taxes for obvious reasons, but if enough people begin to DENY IGNORANCE and begin to ask WHY ? Similar to the movement we're currently seeing concerning the FED. We just might have a chance of having our Constitutional rights that did not tax our wages and earnings, returned to us.

I could certainly use a 30% pay raise....couldn't YOU ?!

en.wikipedia.org...
www.gcstation.net...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

This whole nation is unconstitional now. Not much left but millions of sheeple who care nothing but for their comfort zone and its fading fast. I can't find one dam individual to stand and fight with me when the time comes and be assured it's coming, soon. I carry my .38 every where I go. I have no desire to use it but eventually they will attack whats left of our so called freedom. This evil is here for a period of time but in the end it will be destroyed. How do I know this? I doubt you would believe my source, still I wish everyone safety and good health for as long as possible.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
has anyone here not paid there taxes?

what were the repercussions?

how did you go about it?

i am very curious if you can actually get away with it, or if they'll come and seize everything you own.

Edit : Ok this this is how many don't after taking advantage of deductions shoot I'll keep looking
Here's the numbers of how many people do not pay their taxes about the most reputable link I could find in a few minutes it's a dot org link so hopefully the numbers are some what accurate.

Link

Edit 2: Here is the numbers according to the IRS that do not pay taxes that should be paying,

link

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazze
I will play devil's advocate here:

If you don't pay your taxes annually (or quarterly, depending if you are a business owner), then how come so many people go to jail, have to pay hefty fines, and/or required to pay back taxes?

How come James Brown and Wesley Snipes went to jail and had to pay back taxes if this is not a law requiring them to do so? Even Dionne Warwick and Sinbad received major fines. These individuals clearly had top-dollar lawyers to defend them in a court of law ... and obviously they were found guilty.

So I ask, if you are not required to pay taxes, how come a court of law can find a person guilty?

You have to prove it, that's why. Most people have no idea about this and even if they do, they do not know their way around the law, that is the problem. The Law is physically designed to be confusing, from a thread similar to this a year or so ago, someone posted that the first (standard book of law for a college) was something like 2 thousand pages, now, there are many volumes, covering something like 50,000 pages (could be exagerated, this was a fair while ago.)

It all has something to do with proving that Federal law, invalidates consitutional law. Constitutional law for the US, is the 'framework' upon all other law is modelled, Federal law (Admiralty Law) is based off this, so if aything under federal law, contradicts constitutional law, that it is automatically wrong.

BUT! You have to prove this and this isn't as simple as finding the offending article, you will have to explain why this pertains to you, your state, your country.

So point is you can stop paying taxes, AND you can get away with it. But If you don't they will slam you with everything they have, some people have even been done for treason, although I think that was for a sovereignty case.

EMM

Edit to add: This guy explains why it is a 'private company' better than I can:

The IRS is actually a private collection agency hired by and working for the U.S. Dept of the Treasury as a revenue collection subcontractor. They are exactly what they say they are A REVENUE COLLECTION SERVICE, not much different than the ones working for Banks that need to collect outstanding credit card debt. It is no different than Blackwater which is a private contract para-military police force. Do you understand now?

www.dailypaul.com...

another: www.apfn.net...

This one seems a bit more balanced:

www.irs.gov...=106508,00.html

The Law: There is a host of constitutional and statutory authority establishing that the Internal Revenue Service is an agency of the United States. The U.S. Supreme Court stated in Donaldson v. United States, 400 U.S. 517, 534 (1971), "[w]e bear in mind that the Internal Revenue Service is organized to carry out the broad responsibilities of the Secretary of the Treasury under § 7801(a) of the 1954 Code for the administration and enforcement of the internal revenue laws."

Pursuant to section 7801, the Secretary of Treasury has full authority to administer and enforce the internal revenue laws and has the power to create an agency to enforce such laws. Based upon this, the Internal Revenue Service was created. Thus, the Internal Revenue Service is a body established by "positive law" because it was created through a congressionally mandated power. Moreover, section 7803(a) explicitly provides that there shall be a Commissioner of Internal Revenue who shall administer and supervise the execution and application of the internal revenue laws.

Relevant Case Law:
Salman v. Dept. of Treasury, 899 F. Supp. 471 (D. Nev. 1995) - The court described Salman's contention that the Internal Revenue Service is not a government agency of the United States as wholly frivolous and dismissed his claim with prejudice.

Young v. I.R.S., 596 F. Supp. 141 (N.D. Ind. 1984) - The court granted summary judgment in favor of the government, rejecting Young's claim that the Internal Revenue Service is a private corporation, rather than a government agency.

This is an example of someone losing their case, it seems he didn't do a good enough job. From what I have seen, you have to use the right perspective to 'box them in'. If you look up claiming 'Sovereignty' from the US, you will find alot on this, there are many threads around here about it.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

In my opinion, since you didn't ask, this is the address we should be concerned about.

United States Embassy/IRS
24/31 Grosvenor Square
London W1A 1AE UK

www.unclefed.com...

What people do not know is that the so called Founding Fathers
and King George were working hand-n-hand to bring the people of America to
there knees, to install a Central Government over them and to bind them to a
debt that could not be paid. First off you have to understand that the UNITED
STATES is a corporation and that it existed before the Revolutionary war. See
Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43. 28 U.S.C. 3002 (15)

www.apfn.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is one of my favorite topics.....been preaching this for 20 years. First, it is unconstitutional to lay taxes on your property & labor. Just ask any Lawyer, CPA, Judge or even the IRS to show you the LAW. They can't. But in their court, you have to prove it to them, and they limit you to only the evidence that they have against you. That's where you get into trouble.
Let's go back a few steps.....The Federal Reserve was created in 1913, into operation in 1914. Next was the 16th Amendment, income tax, a source of income to pay the Federal Reserve the interest on the monies lent to the USA.
The subject is so large, 1000's of pages of mumbo jumbo legal terms, just to hide the fact that they are screwing the people. I could go on for days with info and why people get fined, lose property and go to prison. Just do the research and you too will discover the lie....start with The Creature from Jekyll Island and Cracking the Code. Pete Hendrickson, author of Cracking the Code, is fighting the IRS as we speak.
You need to get involved and take this country back.....the fight is being waged on many fronts...Individually, Groups and on the State level. It has begun, we are all getting enlightened to their lies.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
"By consulting the index for Chapter 3, Title 31 of the United States Code, one finds that IRS and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are not listed as agencies of the United States Department of the Treasury."

Thats because the BATF is part of the Department of Justice. Ive had enough dealings with these guys getting licenses to know what deparment they work for. As for the IRS info great find.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by cookiesneedlovetoo]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
As others have already stated, It makes no difference if congress passed the law or not. The only thing that would have mattered is if congress challenged the executive order back when it was created. It seems to me not many Americans understand the legal process when it comes to government politics. The creation of Czars in Washington shoudl have everyone up in arms. The executive order that created the DHS should have had the entire country and congress up in arms.. The fact that we went to war without congressional approval in Iraq should have had congress up in arms..

Whenever something happens like this, congress needs to file suit against the president and move for impeachment. Instead what has happened is the government is on the fringe of being a full fledged 4th Reich. Everyone is too scared to challenge the president for fear of retribution. Another TRUTH is when a few congressman who were upset about issues were asked why they hadn't filed suit or even pursued the issues further, they responded because the president would issue martial law.

Just so others don't get confused.. When our men and woman swear to protect against all enemies foriegn and domestic they aren't talking about protecting you from the elite.. What that really means is protecting the continuity of government. So yes believe what you will but troops will be ordered to round up anyone suspected of dissent or terrorism. This includes low level terrorism which is protesting. If they refuse to do their jobs they will be killed.

The utilities have all done their homework on you. We all have been profiled and many are already on that list. Why do you think Bush made sure utilities couldn't get sued for spying on the public.

Let us not forget how Hitler brainwashed the youth and how Obama expects to achieve the same goals through the Obama Youth programs. These programs exist on government compounds and people will not have outside contact when going.

Those of you who are deemed "low lives" or who are unnemployed draining the system, will be sent to "re-education or training" camps so you can go find another job. These camps however are nothing more then a job as a slave until your body gives out and they exterminate you.

Anyone who feeds off the system either by food stamps, SS, unnemployment, disability, your life is going to be exterminated. This is how America pays back it's debts and get's out of economic perril. Through slave production and eliminating the population that's a burden financially.

National Healthcare is so important to them for many reasons and we should never allow it.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by libertytoall]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Got time?
Want answers?
Watch at least 10 minutes.

America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version

Google Video Link

[edit on 5-7-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Nothing trumps constitutional law. Contract or no contract.

The IRS is not based in puerto rico. And even if it where, puerto rico is an american territory.

The FED or Congress could write a blank check, true, the purpose of taxes is simply inflation control for our fiat currency.

Anyways, there is nothing we can do to stop this (that I can legally say here anyways)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join