It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"B" Class Solar Flare happening right now!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If someone told you a blonde guy would walk up to you tomorrow and give you 10 dollars out of the blue .....

but instead a bald guy walked up to you and gave you 20 dollars out of the blue ....would you pooh-pooh the prediction? Think about it.

Being skeptical is one thing...splitting hairs and clutching on to your closed mind is another.

What has happened here is incredibly eerie, especially if you've been following it for the past week.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

I don't see anything beyond human science to tell you the truth.

If anything your last image there represents human science, and an image from a human made simulation.

All you have done is found "shapes" that are similar, and then jumped to conclusions that they have anything to do with each other. Even after those shapes have been used in many different ways on many different crop circles, in the same area.

All you have done is successfully showed us that your brain is capable of recognizing similar shapes.

Congratulations! You passed this test:

[edit on 7-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Look, human science CAN NOT predict a solar flare with any degree of accuracy at the weeks long time scale..

I've spoken with an Astro-physicist, and he concurs. Who do you think that I'm inclined to believe? A respected individual who has dedicated his life to studying the sun, or you?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

We have been studying other species for years and don't know their language. The best we could do with chimps was to teach them sign language, which is according to the dictionary:
1. communication of thoughts or ideas by means of manual signs and gestures, esp. between two people who have no language in common

link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

ok it mean that if this full eclipse cross china and nepal and on, we must have that crop circles there in that place ,why not and if you want talk about solar storm in witch place of this world you think you make your crop circles ? and about the earth magnetic field where in egypt maybe ? i dont have explantion why it's in uk but this link may help you if you did not read it

The earliest recorded image resembling a crop circle is depicted in a 17th-century English woodcut called the "Mowing-Devil". The image depicts the devil with a scythe mowing (cutting)[10] a circular design in a field of oats. The pamphlet containing the image states that the farmer, disgusted at the wage his mower was demanding for his work, insisted that he would rather have "the devil himself" perform the task. That night, the crop appeared as if it were on fire, then in the morning a circular pattern had mysteriously appeared.

now there crop all around the world, italia, germany, netherland, usa, japan but mostly in uk why? another mysterie.

link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

sorry the link

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Also worth nothing: I'm not going to give naysayers any consideration in this matter..

For the people who understand what is going on and wish to continue the learning process, I encourage you to send me a U2U if you haven't already.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nonsense. Nothing was predicted.

The first image you show makes no sense. If the "CME" is coming from the Sun it is the wrong place if the "full moon" is the full moon. The moon is full when it is opposite the Sun, not when it is 45º from the Sun. The "CME" is tractor tracks in the field, not even part of the "drawing". The circles are circles, not moon phases.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Look, whatever - this really is my last post regarding the circle connection:

Someone predicted an event (however exaggerated) would occur today based on their interpretation of a circle.

Setting aside the circle itself, and looking simply at the PREDICTION (which may have been partially misinterpreted), it's pretty creepy - because here it is - happening right now..

I think that the people who refuse to entertain the POSSIBILITY of this are just suffering from a coping mechanism that allows them to deal with the dissonance of the challenge to fundamental belief systems..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

If your goal is to come into this thread to just talk down to people while offering little to the discussion you have completed your objective and can now move on.

Your wasting a ton of energy being negative to people about something you clearly have little interest in so perhaps its best if you focus that energy to a topic you do have interest in and can be a positive influence on.

link   
I'm not convinced that the recent crop circles are authentic. As someone else posted above, there is a partial lunar eclipse on the 7th and a solar on the 22nd. This is a fact, not a prediction, and I don't believe that ET's/astral beings would need more than one night to complete these.

Please, for those of you that are worried about this, go to www2.nict.go.jp...
and select 12-16-2006. What a show!!!! There was a lot more going on that day and we're still here.
However, I am concerned about the current solar cycle we are entering into, and I'm going to keep an eye out, as I always do.

link   

I think clutching at straws in order to validate a failed interpretation shows desperation. There is nothing in particular happening to the magnetosphere.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
Someone predicted an event (however exaggerated) would occur today based on their interpretation of a circle.

Wrong. They predicted a "solar storm". We didn't have any solar storm. They said it was a "warning", a "warning of what?", nothing?

So the "aliens" are smart enough to travel vast distances, conquer gravity, read our solar/earth charts, and make crop circles, but not smart enough to know we would be perfectly safe from whatever they are trying to "warn us" from?
You can't make this stuff up.

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
I think that the people who refuse to entertain the POSSIBILITY of this are just suffering from a coping mechanism that allows them to deal with the dissonance of the challenge to fundamental belief systems..

Nobody is refusing to see the possibility of anything. Actually I myself see possibilities far beyond what you can ever imagine.

However, those possibilities have not happened.

--Really need to get back on topic, this isn't about corp circles--

[edit on 7-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

I'm outside of the box, looking in at you guys. Trying to help you out. But since you are all still stuck in the box, you are worried about things such as "aliens leaving crop circles", and "solar storms". And it only appears to you that I am stuck in the box because you are stuck in a box.

Ive found answers that most people only dream of knowing, and have long ago since moved on away from the "alien" theory, and "doom and gloom" scenarios.

You people ask why I am here, well, if you read my first post in this thread you will find a very good reason why. But nope, you fail to do that, and you only see what you want to see because you are stuck in a box.

There is no box. That is why I know you are stuck in it, because you still talk about it. I still talk about it, because occasionally I have to step back into the box just to help people out.

Pslam 91: 5-13

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Rule number one in logical debate: Never, repeat NEVER argue logical semantics with a Christian, for obvious reason.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Ohh great one who see's beyond what I can ever imagine, please do me a favor and everyone here and "help" us less.

For somebody who seems to know so much I would expect more depth and knowledge in your posts rather then just blasting other members.

Take a page out of phages book and even though you think most of these posts are dribble with little facts to back them up he still doesn't resort to personal attacks ( most often
)

If dealing with people like you is what its like outside of the box then I'm going to home depot this weekend to batten down the latches and make sure I never get out and you can't get back in.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Whoa.. just dropped in to see what was occuring and fell into a mass of disharmony. Chill all bods, peace love and flowers!
Now heres where you can shout me down, All day my tv signal, broadband and cell phone have been playing up.
My question, is that just pure bad luck or atmospherics?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join