It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson Sought Out Anesthesia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Michael Jackson made the rounds at L.A. doctors' offices, often getting anesthesia for minor outpatient procedures -- procedures that did not require anesthesia.

Medical sources say Jackson would get cosmetic surgery, collagen injections, Botox and acne treatment for which he would often be put under or sedated, even when it was not medically necessary.

One medical source described Jackson as "an anesthesia addict."

We're also told Jackson would get controlled substances, such as Demerol, during and after these minor procedures.

The question now -- which docs were happy to oblige the singer?

As we first reported, police found the anesthesia Propofol in Jackson's house after he died, and it's looking like that's the drug that killed him. www.tmz.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just found this Sedative 'Diprivan' Found In Jackson's Home cbs4denver.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
it would make sense then... why he died i mean, but what a fool to throw his whole life away in the first place.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

Just want to point out that Diprivan and Propofol are the same substance.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Thanks for clearing that up, I have no idea what the stuff is... Just what I read.. I do know the DEA was joining the investigation, just in case they found something, I am guessing like this?

This is going to get ugly I am afraid...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

I agree that this is going to get ugly. I wonder how many doctor feelgoods are going to go down?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Diprivan is very rapidly metabolized. It's used for things like keeping people zonked out while they are on ventilators, as in induction agent for general anesthesia, and for "twilight sleep." Basically, it has to be trickled in as a drip or manually a little at a time. You couldn't just shoot up and get high for awhile. You would shoot up, get high for a couple of minutes or so, OR overdose, pass out, stop breathing, etc.. It doesn't last like Valium, morphine, etc., and it isn't classified as a "lock up" drug. We have the stuff sitting unlocked in a cabinet at work. This just isn't a drug people use to get high, especially if the person could afford any drug they wanted. Very strange. Why would it be in anyone's house?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lookingup

Thanks for the reply.. I have no knowledge of the medicines in question and to how they are used. This is just what I read on the articles I linked to... Perhaps you can shed some light on this

Like I said earlier, this is going to get very very ugly....

top topics

join