It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. diplomat: North Korea unwilling to talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

U.K. diplomat: North Korea unwilling to talk

cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com

(CNN) — North Korea is demonstrating “no willingness” to resume negotiations on its nuclear activities, the British ambassador to the country said Friday.

Peter Hughes spoke to reporters from the North Korean capital of Pyongyang a day after the country test-fired four short-range missiles off its coast. A U.S. official described the launches as “provocative acts.”

“I have seen no willingness on their part to engage in negotiations whatsoever,” Hughes said of the North Koreans.

The six-party talks on North Korea’s nuclear program have been stalled for more than a year.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
i was awaiting some response to the 4 missile tests yesterday but definetly not this type of response...i dont know how the hack they expected to see any willingness form Koreans to resume the 6 party talks...i beleive more is to be done..they mention Sunctions all the time..sunctions sunctions sunctions but for me its like when my mum used to told me "Next weekend you are not going out!!!" when i was just a kid..guess what..i never passed a weekend at home an neither Korea show signs to be intimidated by these famous Sunctions...What can we do?

cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
As each day passes I am becoming gradually more and more convinced that the North Korean regime needs to be taken out and Korea reunified . Waiting for the day for North Korea to turn its nukes on its neighbours is unacceptable . Even with all the associated problems the risk of just leaving the North Korean regime be is just becoming to great . Things are now at a tipping point had a sea and air blockade been implemented against North Korea , along with political pressure on Russia and China to cut off aid then things might have been differnt .

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
North Korea may fire more missiles: report

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea may test mid-range missiles or fire more short-range missiles to step up saber rattling that has raised regional tension, a South Korean daily said on Friday.

www.reuters.com...

OMG...they keep on going

Monday we have an important visit happening..Obama to Moscow..it regards cutting their stock of nuclear wepaons...still though no agreement reached !!..

No Russia-U.S. arms deal yet: sources

MOSCOW (Reuters) - U.S. and Russian negotiators have still not reached agreement on cutting stocks of their deadliest nuclear weapons ahead of President Barack Obama's first visit to Moscow on Monday, sources close to the talks said.

Israeli sub sails Suez, signaling reach to Iran

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - An Israeli submarine sailed the Suez Canal to the Red Sea as part of a naval drill last month, defense sources said on Friday, describing the unusual maneuver as a show of strategic reach in the face of Iran.

we have some movements from Israel too

[edit on 3-7-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Remember, there are only a few nations in the world without a rothschild controlled central bank. Iran, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, and North Korea. Look at the relations between them and the US, almost at war with NK and Iran, all out boycott on Cuba, not sure of Sudan and Libya...I'm not going to jump to conclusions, only speculating, but damn I can't shake the "This is too coincidental to be a coincidence" feeling.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
Remember, there are only a few nations in the world without a rothschild controlled central bank. Iran, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, and North Korea. Look at the relations between them and the US, almost at war with NK and Iran, all out boycott on Cuba, not sure of Sudan and Libya...I'm not going to jump to conclusions, only speculating, but damn I can't shake the "This is too coincidental to be a coincidence" feeling.

i must say your's is a very good point..star from me

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
These countries are also controlled by dictators or totalitarian regimes also. There's your explanation.

Originally posted by Genus

top topics

join