It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Man made or not, they are amazing and beautiful.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Nice find!

I think it's safe to say that all crop circles are man made unless proved otherwise.

It's already been proven that most crop circles are NOT man made. Use google.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
i have a way to end the discussion once and for all. All we need is a U.S Air Force Global Hawk and have it stay up in the air for about 5 days. we would know then if it was alien or human. An alien would postpone the crop circle till nothing was watching. A human wouldnt know that a global hawk is watching.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing I would argue that we have tons more evidence of ET activity than we do of people coming in with boards strapped to their feet!

see that's the caveat to this argument that makes the outcome so successful.

the ONLY two options presented in the average debate as to the source of these designs are:

A) they were created by E.T.s using E.T. technology.

B) they were created by humans mulling around on the ground with string and boards / and or plastic piping.

Nobody every throws in the possibility that it's HUMANS with ADVANCED technology using electromagnetic / microwave directed energy to create these based on graphic templates.

it's like as soon as it involves evidence (circumstantial or not) UFOs or uncommonly found publicly known technology.. it must be from an alien race outside of Earth.

pshhhh.

what would be more beneficial?
an ET race teasing us with half-messages leading us to argue about them rather than figure them out...

a bunch of people spending all night or multiple nights spending time and energy..staying up extremely late at night to do so.. risking being tired in the morning..risking their jobs.. in a depressed economy.. multiple times a month.. just to watch the internet have them talked about?

or

Human agencies using advanced satellite or HAARP technology to send these images from their desktop to the crop fields with a few mouse clicks...
to create a back-story for aliens when they present fake aliens to the public... while simultaneously illustrating technologically significant mathematical concepts.. and astronomical events that affect us in the future..

oh let's see which one would be most beneficial to a long term plan...
as this is obviously a long term investment of time, energy and human endeavor.

but yeah.. keep arguing over whether you're convinced it's dudes with boards or real aliens.. don't even think it all through.. don't even consider other plausible possibilities.. just keep arguing over those TWO ONLY OPTIONS..

it's fun to watch you all bonking your heads together gnashing your teeth at your perceived convictions.

bravo...
as you were...

-

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I touched on this theory in another thread & seems the most likely explanation for the circles that have physical evidence of some form of energy transfer within them, or at least more likely than them being alien messages although im not ruling that out. Also it may be a reason why the balls of light are seen around the circles from time to time (the ones the military are keen on) as they may be investigating the outcome also.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
a bunch of people spending all night or multiple nights spending time and energy..staying up extremely late at night to do so.. risking being tired in the morning..risking their jobs.. in a depressed economy.. multiple times a month.. just to watch the internet have them talked about?
-

You obviously didn't read this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is evidence that the farmers are getting paid. If that is the case, they don't need to stay up all night, nor is there any risk because they aren't trying to hide anything. That also means they can use other tools other than string and boards, like motorized devices such as lawn mowers, or devices like it.

oh let's see which one would be most beneficial to a long term plan...
as this is obviously a long term investment of time, energy and human endeavor.

-

You must have also ignored every single one of Zorgans posts... He shows that farmers are getting paid big money, the crop circle makers are getting paid big money, and the "tours" of the places of interest are making big money off of tourists.

Benificial to whom?? Obviously not aliens, or military. Those who benifit are the people making money off of tours, and DVDs, and books, and the farmers. They are all getting paid...

Serious read Zorgan's posts that you ignored.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I Guess some people just want to believe that they are alien made.let them believe it.thats what they want to believe.even if they saw humans make a crop circle in real time they would then say that these humans are reptilians

good find op

i think that some people want to believe so hard that their judgement is clouded.no matter what the evidence is their mind is fixed.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If aliens exist why is it that everyone believes they think we can understand what they are displaying for us?

Wouldn't it be the equivelent of me putting up a written sign (for monkeys) in the forest, explaining where they can get all the free bananas they can eat?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i think the prospect that some people out there are doing this to generate money and fame is much more disturbing than the alien idea.

this may very well be just a bloody waste of time for everyone. I hope no one buys any media related to these crop circles.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So has anyone actually shown how they claim to make these intricate crop circles?

Still looking for that evidence as you may...

Key word : intricate, not a sloppy circle 2 drunk guys actually could make...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Actually that holiday from maui for $2000 would be benefiting the holiday company, the local tours are going to be a lot cheaper. You can twist it all you like but i wouldnt say there is that much money in it. The hundreds im on aboubt visiting the circles do so under there own steam and are not tourists but enthusiasts.
Yestreday i thought you had some logical thinking going on but your posts tonight are just getting delusional esp as you think im some sort of secret circle making, dvd promoting, site spamming agent.

Where has cropcircleconnector been spamming? If you mean the links to pictures or links posted on here by members etc then that would mean every link to a site is spam

[edit on 2/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Nobody every throws in the possibility that it's HUMANS with ADVANCED technology using electromagnetic / microwave directed energy to create these based on graphic templates.

PPFFTTT right back at ya

C) MIT 'kids' testing particle beam weapons

A 'possible' scenario

Never say NOBODY

Got called a dis info agent over it

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
why the hell there are no videos showing a group of people doing these crop circles ...

really ... SOMEBODY in this world should have a video ... I just cannot believe that a group of people can go in a STEALTH mode and do everything they want ...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Like many here, I too saw the Discovery show which had students from MIT design and create their own crop circle... they even so far as too put ionized material about the area to make the circle "authentic". And, they did it in one evening.

Crop circles, for the most, would have to be done by man. Why? Because they have competitions! It's all documented! On a different note, one has to consider the whole crop circle phenomenon has been around for at least a few hundred years, and at its earliest, was attributed to demons.

Even though I believe / feel that some circles are spiritual in nature (and NOT alien), I agree with the original poster on this one... it is way too similar to other circles. Can anyone show two different circles that have so many similar details as the ones the OP demonstrated?

*sigh*

It's just like what the alien said on Ben 10 "no wonder aliens try to communicate with your livestock."

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

That circle makers site is bogus in regard to all crop circles - some look and are man made - and they stand out from the "other" ones.

I too cannot understand no video of any 'real' crop circles recorded. People will always make money off something no one else claims as their own. Circle makers looks exactly how a disinfo site would in my opinion.

ET crop circles are prompts for amongst other things our own awakening to a cosmic/galactic consciousness. They do it gently gently, because with the advancement over our own consciousness, if they were to hit us with their own reality, literally heads would pop in trying to even comprehend the insight they hold.

These ET crop circles are calling cards - and continue to advance in message - think if some of todays legitimate crop circles were shown even 10 years ago - we'd probably not have a clue what message/s they contain.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm at work so i can't really read through the whole thread.
I'm probably not interested enough to read it anyway.

But www.alexa.com...

Their website has had a 350% increase in visitors in the past 3 months.

778 Sites Linking In to cropcircleconnector.com
I'm unsure as to weather this includes links via forums such as these. But if so, that would be helping to make this number large.

Looking over the 3 month periods graph, yes I'd say that the site has had a huge increase of site hits since early April.
Which to my memory ( which may be screwed ),
is about the time these funky new cropcircle designs started to appear.

As i've stated before in another thread, these ones feel wrong somehow.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Has the alien 'holding the ball' cropcircle been proved genuine?
If so, these circles could be the ones it was talking about.
'Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.'

lol actually that sounds more like Obama at this point of time.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So you want people to prove that your theory, which isn't based on any evidence, is wrong with evidence?

Maybe it being built on three different nights was part of the message. The crop has been analyzed and it seems to be a three part message and each message pertains to the three stages it took to make. The point wasn't to see the crop as a whole. It was as if someone was helping us to see it in three parts.

And you say the farmer should have caught some proof because he should have had the sense to set up a camera. First, maybe he doesn't have one. i don't. Not everyone does. Second, if it was over about 9 days then that about 4 or 5 days between each stage. I would give up looking for miscreants in my field if I was expecting them to return. Third, you act as if it proves that it's not alien made because there is no proof it was made under paranormal circumstances due to the lack of video evidence, but the same can be said if it was man made.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by cripmeister
Nice find!

I think it's safe to say that all crop circles are man made unless proved otherwise.

It's already been proven that most crop circles are NOT man made. Use google.

i haven't seen an ounce of proof of a single crop circle being not man made. Odd details sure, but not one bit of proof.

As for proof of a crop circle being man made, I submit the hundreds of admitted crop circle creators and the blatant advertising crop circles.

In all likelihood all are man made. Best case (for your argument), most are man made, a few are not.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The crop circle you mention is actually one of the best cases for circles not being created by human hands, i've gone into it multiple times in multiple threads.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join