It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The circlemakers in England have their own website.

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Once Once, your gonna LOVE this line...

But how does it feel to have a huge corporate logo slapped in the middle of your land? Very good, says a farmer paid £500 apiece for two fields to be used for Circlemakers' jobs. "If they'd been put in by an alien and I hadn't been paid, I'd have been hopping mad."

Wow, you're right, nice post.

I'm almost pretty sure that this type of activity is still going on. I wonder if the farmers sign any type of non-disclosure agreement (NDA) when they get paid. It would be nice to approach the farmers of currently made crop circles to ask them if they were paid, or if it is man made. To bad I don't live in the UK where all these crop circles are being created. Maybe a curious ATSer could help out.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Exhibit C

Crop Circle Tour 2009
July 19-25th
cost $1950 double occ. $2150 single(limited)

The tour fee does NOT include transportation from your home to England, snacks, and souvenirs and a couple of meals on your own(to be fully outlined). We are happy to make recommendations for travel arrangements and will give detailed information following booking for the tour.

We offer 1 group pick up from London Heathrow airport (only) the morning of Sunday, July 19th for $100 per person. We recommend this option.

Or you can take any railair bus link from Heathrow Airport to Reading Station that runs every 20 to 30 minutes and takes about 40 minutes to Reading. Then take the First Great Western train from Reading to Swindon; they are frequent and the journey takes 35 minutes. Prices vary from 15-30 UKSterling (roughly). We pick you up from Swindon for $30.

myogastudio.com...

One of several HUNDRED such tours

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
THANK YOU ZORGON!

Both exhibits should be posted in ALL of the "cropcircleconnector" threads.

Originally posted by aecreate

But, if someone is happier believing this is anything other than a SAD,
albeit talented, group of people who are creating these for the purpose
of generating a source of revenue, then IGNORANCE TRULY IS BLISS.

As an artist myself, I would like to retract calling them a "SAD" group, rather
some very talented entrepreneurs. Cheers to them for making quite a few bucks.

So... How does one get into this business?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The rewards for the crop circle entrepreneurs are high and growing. The AMD job was the group's most lucrative so far. Mr Lundberg is unwilling to give precise details, but says the contract was worth "tens of thousands of pounds". The budget for the Big Brother campaign was estimated to be £250,000, and for Orange's Wiltshire project about £100,000. "We are doing well," Mr Lundberg said. "We are all earning a very healthy living from crop circles."

£100,000.

Hey Once Once... my company is down sizing... ya wanna go make some circles DANG

Holy Cow! That's a good chunk of change!! Maybe we should get together and make some circles! There is definitely a giant crowd of gullible people that we can take advantage of! It's just too bad I grew up in a house with morals!

and for Orange's Wiltshire project about £100,000.

Wiltshire huh??? Wow, that just happens to be the same exact place all of these crop circles have been showing up lately! Including the ones in my original post, and posts after that!

Nice work Zorgon!

-edit to add-

reply to post by zorgon

That should be enough information to get anyone to be skeptical about crop circles!

Money.....

[edit on 2-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Exhibit D

Google - farmers admission fee for crop circles

1)
I personally know of farmers who have charged crop hoaxers a fee and then allowed ... I spoke to one farmer who had allowed crop circle artists to make five ...
Source

2)
We stopped and paid the farmer an admission fee of 50p (around 85 cents).

Important note..." Farmers harvest the grain from crop circles along with the rest of the grain in their fields. " So farmers do NOT lose the crop. The trams still scoop up the crushed grain

www.geocities.com...

Okay No show me the TONS of ET evidence

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnygirl
The circlemakers in England have their own website.

www.circlemakers.org...

yes they do but Riot Coming gets angry when we point that one out

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Exhibit C

Crop Circle Tour 2009
July 19-25th
cost $1950 double occ. $2150 single(limited)

Ahhhhh, man!!!!

Just when thought I'd found something to believe!!

Now you have to go and ruin everything...
:

(Think I can get my deposit back???)
:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I find myself totally fascinated by some of these Crop Formations. Especially some of the later ones. If these are in fact made by humans I would think that they were made by humans with "alien" technology. Some of these appear to be absolutely perfect with respect to alignment and symetry.
One of the articles I have read about a year ago with respect to crop formations, indicated that scientists that looked at these things could NOT find a single damaged blade of whatever is in the field.
If humans made these with planks attached to their feet they would seriously damaging the crop.
If I find the the article I will post a link.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Okay No show me the TONS of ET evidence

Zorgon, I thank you for your priceless research, and evidence, that you have posted in this thread called "Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made". You have made a perfect contribution.

Money always gets in the way of morals. I can't believe it is legal to fool hundreds of people for business profit. Is it legal?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Nobody has arrested David Copperfield yet.

David Copperfield (born David Seth Kotkin on September 16, 1956 in Metuchen, New Jersey) is an Emmy Award-winning American illusionist described by Forbes in 2006 as the most commercially successful magician in history.[1] Best known for his combination of storytelling and illusion, Copperfield has so far sold 40 million tickets and grossed over $1 billion.[1]

David Copperfield

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hi once once,
i have found this about crop circles appearing during ww2.
It is not proof but it is evidence to support that there IS a genuine phenomenon.

During WW2 I was evacuated to Wales from Birmingham as it was being heavily bombed. I lived on a farm in the village of Arddleen near Llanymynech. One day in the late Summer of 1941 I was given a good hiding by the farmers grown up son for allegedly damaging the corn. ( Damage to food crops was very serious then as food was in short supply and rationed. ) I was taken to see two corn circles I was supposed to have made. They were some way in to the field and could only be seen by standing on the field gate. A typical 5 barred farm gate. They were about 15 meters diameter. I did not make them and we never found out who did. Was I blamed for some of the earliest corn circles?

Later in the war we had German and Italian prisoners of war working on the farm. They were always invited in by the farmer for meal times. I still have a birthday card from an Italian POW.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now that is a war memoir aand not on a crop circle site and way before your dvd theories although that doesent mean you are not right about the way its gone.

Like i have said before i have my own personal experiences to believe real events take place.

Im not going to suggest what or who but not man made from the ground.

However!!!

I do agree that most are man made from the ground and i have my own way of analyzing them.

If you look at the pic of the swallows above you will see that inside the flat areas are faint lines following the line of the pattern repeating inwards to the center. These i believe are made by the barrel rollers going around pushing it down & the lines show the width of it.
I have been in some of these circles showing those lines and you generally get the feeling its a hoax from the ground too.

I may be wrong but thats my view on it - prob most are but not all are man made from the ground.

Also you say it is damaging the field of serious ufo investigation and you are prob right & i would agree with you but it is also damaging serious crop circle investigation too but i doubt you will agree with me on that one.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VernonBC
I find myself totally fascinated by some of these Crop Formations. Especially some of the later ones. If these are in fact made by humans I would think that they were made by humans with "alien" technology. Some of these appear to be absolutely perfect with respect to alignment and symetry.

Well, if there is evidence that farmers are getting paid (which Zorgon provided), that would change the entire outlook of "how they are made".

If you originally thought that the farmers are unaware, and these crop circles are made in the middle of the night in secrecy, that makes the crop circles look more amazing. Because you think about time restrictions, undetectability, and the tools that were used. You think about the "how".

If the crop circles are made with the farmers permission, well that means there is no real time restriction, they don't have to do it in secrecy in the middle of the night, and they don't have to use tools that are silent and undetectable. It makes the "how" look more easy.

They can be out there in the middle of the day, using compasses, and GPS devices, and measuring devices. They can even use heavy equipment with wheels, and motors, to speed up the process. All of those things make the crop circles look less fascinating.

If you design the crop circles on computer, and then print out and create a "map" to follow, and you get a big group of people. It really makes all of the entire crop circle phenomena look worthless, and pointless.

Yes, there is some pretty good art, but art doesn't belong in UFOlogy.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Cropmuncher, I was expecting your arrival.

There is evidence that humans have been creating images in the soil, and in grass, WAY before WW2. Some believe it is because they are trying to communicate with "flying objects".

The time of when a crop circle was found is not any type of evidence of "aliens" making them.

reply to post by Sunnygirl

David Copperfield was known to be an "illusionist". He wasn't going around lying to people that his magic was real. Everyone knew they were "tricks". At least, every sane person knew that.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Circlemakers is a commercial venture and do work openly in the day and sometimes in the night. You can see there work as it is usually used for advertising etc. I have had contact with these guys before and they are the first to admit that they are not responsible for many of the circles and that they have also seen some wacky stuff in the fields in thier time inc ufo sightings, balls of light etc

Also the circles used in the graphics on there homepage were not theres but they use them because they are not owned by anyone.

As for farmers getting paid i can assure you that very few do and only by the advertising people, most are very annoyed at the damage caused and the hundreds of people that flock to them daily.

Also the area around wiltshire has many flights over it daily and so any daylight circlemaking would be noticed.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

David Copperfield was known to be an "illusionist".

In defense of sunnygirl, I submit:

Uri Geller

John Edward

..and just about every "Fortune Teller" that has existed since the Dawn of Man!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

- i was just a lurking waiting for my moment

I didnt mention aliens by the way & despite you thinking im gullable or maybe somehow linked to cropcircleconnector im actually more in agreement with you than you think.
Your theory is one i have heard before and does carry some weight but like i have said it doesent mean that they are all man made.

Its difficult because i have had my own experiences to justify my reasons and it isnt easy to convince someone who is so convinced otherwise. Thats understandable - i prob would be the same if i hadnt had those.

I dont believe in god but it doesent mean he doesent exsist if you know what i mean.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

So, your name is cropmuncher, your from the UK (most crop circles are from UK), you have been in contact with crop circle makers, and you post a bunch of links to crop circle promoters.

Yes, all those flights in the area, yet, almost no "UFO" sightings from those pilots.

If I, or others, had the time, money, and resources, I'm almost certain we can prove crop circles are a fraud. The reason nobody has spotted men making these is because they aren't trying. These crop fields are so big, that it's near possible to keep an eye on every single one of them without some type of aircraft, or multiple cameras covering multiple views. It would take lots of resources to catch these people, and most sane people don't want to waste their time.

There could be an easier way to catch them though..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Once Once,

Have you seen this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should take a gander...seems there's a movie DVD release coming, might be a promotional tie-in thing....

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

i should be miffed at your suggestion but im quite flattered by it really & i can see why you might draw those conclusions but alas nothing that exciting is happening in my life at the moment.

I am interested in the phenomenon and do get frustrated by the hoaxes of which there are many. Im not on name terms with the guys at circlemakers or anything - in fact the communication with them was to determine which ones they were responsible for which they were a little reluctant to share with me.

My username does stem from my interest in the field but no, no i am not part of some secret croppie society but thanks for making me feel special

Like i said, i am mor in agreement with you than you think-most are man made imo.

edit - i post the links mainly to promote debate and not for any agenda

[edit on 2/7/09 by cropmuncher]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join