It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan
reply to post by questioningall

I often wonder why aliens don't make crop circles in the winter time....., or maybe they are'nt privy to snow angels.

UUUHHHH BECAUSE Crops aren't Grown in the Winter - for them to do crop circles..................... !!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Truth WILL GET OUT - with the Crop Circles - higher intelligence is giving us messages through the crop circles!!

Okay then

What Truth and what was the message...

And what should we do with this truth from the message?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It's the big picture.

It's about the sun waking from it's solar minimum.

It's about the 1st biggest spot to show up in two years.

It's about the solar flares that we are going to be experiencing in our next solar maximum.

It's about telling us to wake up and watch the sun because this next solar maximum is going to be strong and we are becoming too dependant on everything electrical and the catastrophic problems that can be caused by large solar storms and we all need to be prepared.

The world won't end, we won't fry up. But answer this - are you prepared enough to go without electricity for 30 days or more? I would guess most people are not. Imagine the chaos it would cause. Where I live, our electrical is connected to a major national electrical grid and if a portion goes down - it all goes down and it could take weeks or months to get it all back on line again.

Scientists Issue Unprecedented Forecast of Next Sunspot Cyclewww.ucar.edu...

New Model Predicts More Intense Solar Storms Ahead www.space.com...

I think the crop circle solar storm story got way out of hand and we are missing the big message. I believe there were several crop circles saying after so many new moons, full moons and the lunar eclipse "the sun is going to wake up now, it's time to pay attention".

(This is my own personal hypothesis and you don't have to agree with me)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by zorgon

It's the big picture.
It's about the sun waking from it's solar minimum.
It's about the 1st biggest spot to show up in two years.
It's about the solar flares that we are going to be experiencing in our next solar maximum.

Well NASA has already said the next one... cycle 24 promises to be a huge one so that is not news... It was estimated to hit in 2010 but may not come till 2012 (convenient to some I am sure
) but that does not mean Aliens... just some savvy humans paying attention to the news.. yeah yeah I know "NASA lies"

It's about telling us to wake up and watch the sun because this next solar maximum is going to be strong and we are becoming too dependant on everything electrical and the catastrophic problems that can be caused by large solar storms and we all need to be prepared.

Be prepared? Well I say we are heading for an ice age... the solar data collected in the ice core samples from Lake Vostok doesn't lie... and I am prepared... Got a good stock of firewood

But seriously what good is a message telling us to beware of what the sun does? Its not like we can leave the planet... so what is the point? Give up our electronics? Yup that will likely happen
So how many of those who believe the 'message' are prepared right now? Anyone have a faraday cage around their house yet ( I know one does
)

Again what's the point? Are there instructions on what to do when a flare hits us full power? That has happened already wiped out the eastern seaboard power grid... but it was restored days later and is now better protected...

The world won't end, we won't fry up. But answer this - are you prepared enough to go without electricity for 30 days or more? I would guess most people are not. Imagine the chaos it would cause. Where I live, our electrical is connected to a major national electrical grid and if a portion goes down - it all goes down and it could take weeks or months to get it all back on line again.

Well as I said above it has happened before... I was in that blackout in Toronto... got along just fine and used an incinerator in an apt building I lived in to boil hot water for others...

I can do just fine without power... Look at my avatar
I can also provide for 60 people to live without power for weeks on end... we do it for fun.

Here is my 'portable home'

But I also have solar cells and a wood stove in my home and a diesel generator for the freezers

(This is my own personal hypothesis and you don't have to agree with me)

I agree with you that the next cycle is most likely going to be big. I agree with you that it won't fry the planet, I agree that there would be localized power outages in certain regions

I don't agree with you that crop circles are made by aliens with obscure messages even though I am positive aliens exist and have visited the earth

On that note...

what is your opinion on this?

Humming Bird Crop Circle Is Man Made - Proof
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
As to solar cycle 24

May 29, 2009
New Solar Cycle Prediction
science.nasa.gov...

Solar Cycle 24 Prediction Updated May 2009
Presented by the NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC)
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

2012-13: NOAA predicts solar cycle 24 ”weakest since 1928” with $1 trillion damages in worst case
www.examiner.com... n-worst-case

Solar Cycle 24: Implications for the United States
David Archibald
International Conference on Climate Change
March, 2008
www.warwickhughes.com...

The point is it isn't news to anyone who pays attention to what is happening on the sun...

It's gonna take a lot more to show Aliens did it... when we already talked about it in 2008

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I believe that some crop circles are man made.

But look how many people are paying attention now.

And yes, I also believe we are not alone.

And it's okay to have a difference of opinion.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
But look how many people are paying attention now.

Yes its good for business

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Looks like a newspaper got into the act - of say the CROP CIRCLES ACCURATELY PREDICTED SOLAR ACTIVITY

link to article:
www.examiner.com...

The emergence of the July 6 & 7 CMEs raises confidence that the Milk Hill crop circle was indeed a coded message of solar storm behavior. The CMEs also partly confirm earlier crop circles in April 2009 that also were coded messages predicting a series of up to five CMEs occurring in relation to the July 6/7 lunar eclipse. The CMEs do not appear to be headed towards the Earth as initially interpreted by crop circle researchers. The CMEs nevertheless are remarkable confirmation that crop circles do have predictive accuracy when it comes to solar behavior. There is no human science or technology presently known to exist which can accurately predict when the sun emits CMEs. This does strengthen the hypothesis that crop circles are designed by an advanced non-human intelligence. More scientific study is needed to understand crop circles and whether extraterrestrial or other forms of advanced intelligence are involved in their creation.

There is MUCH more in the article - has videos etc. to point it all out.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

If aliens can form an fairly intracate circle with crops then it should be childs play with snow, Hence the snow angel's. That was all I am stating. Now I gave the crop circle people a new idea. Oh Boy, I can hardly wait.

I want pay-backs for the snow circle idea!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

LMAO, this examiner.com just links to other sites. This article came from the Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner, which is some site ran by nut cases. Just look at there other great articles.

Your pathetic source

I have tried to not accuse you of doing this stuff intentionally, but you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself and your credibility.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

The simple fact is - you will tear down anything and any newspaper or person - who even comes close to showing the fact There is Something to the crop circles.

OH - btw: I would be honored for you to completely disregard me - because I have already disregarded you - competely - in fact this will be my last response to you. I don't go down to levels others try to take threads down to.

So - for me to go down lower on you scale - is actually an honor.

Amazing what closed minds others have - and how arrogant of them to think humans are the only people in the whole universe - especially since that is COMPLETELY contrary to A LOT of evidence of aliens and intelligent life outside of the Earth.

The only thing I have seen in your postings are insults to other members who dare not agree with you - and shallow minded postings.

The fact is - news sources outside of MSM has agreed that the CROP CIRCLES DID PREDICT THE SOLAR EVENT on the 7th of July 2009.

link to article once more: www.examiner.com...

also - if you bothered to look at the article it is very detailed in explaining why and has videos and pictures in it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

heres another website other then spaceweather.com to take a look at the sun

also, just wanted to say it takes 3 days for a CME to get to earth incase someone wants to know.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by billyg]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Spoiler alert and rant. Spoiler Alert. Rant alert.
I think that some idiot with too much time on there hands is trying to tie the crop circles in with the movie Knowing For one after watching it and thinking on the movie I think it must have been made by a mormon or some idiotic seventh day adventist. For one these idiots believe according to the Book of Revelation that only 144,000 people will be saved. Ok at the end of the movie we have this scene which looks more like it should be made by the Southern Babtists Convention. You have the Nicholas Cage character drive into a wild wooden forested field and he see's these men or angels or et's according to your interpretations. It's the climax of the whole movie and it's a very touching scene and then this ship or god or exekials wheels decends and then these men transforms into transdimensional beings or angels again interpretation they becon the children to come aboard, but then. i thought this was stupid and it doesn't make sense the Nicolas Cage character has to stay behind. He then resigns himself to a gruesome death and drives back to see his father and his sister and they die a rather gruesome death in each others arms. Ok what was the point of showing him all this info and knowledge and he dies anyway. So like a few thousand get saved and multi-millions perish and all these lives just mean nothing. It sound like some more like some Mormon or Seventh-day Hollywood writer idiot couldn't think of a better ending so he enterjectied End times and Eschatology teaching under handed and it makes me mad. The more I think about the more madder I get. What was the damn point of showing him these numbers if his son knows the numbers anyway and his son knows he will get save anyway and his father is going to die. What was the point of having put him in these death and destruction scenes with these gruesome accidents and he dies at the end of the movie. What's the damn point if we can't do anything about it anyway if WE'RE NOT CHOSEN. Has anyone scene the script I bet you ten million bucks only 144,000 where chosen. Or it's just the two kids and their like this new Adam and Eve.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
that's what I hate about predeterminisim and you see it in some babtist circles so If god hasn't chosen you and your going to go to hell anyway then what's the point. The movie didn't talk about the Mayans or 2012 it sounded more like a prediterminism and eschatology sounding board. Or get this the teaching of the Unforgivable sin I saw it Methodist and Nazarene preaching a sort of scare the hell out of you so you stay permanetly at the altar. So if Christ blood is supposed to cover every sin and you sin against the Holy Spirit and then well now god can't forgive you for this and now your going to Hell.
ALL THIS IS MOVIE IS IS SOMEONE TRYING TO SHOVE ESCHATOLOGY DOWN OUR THROATS. DON'T SELL EVERYTHING YOU HAVE. DON'T QUIT YOUR JOBS.

DON'T LOSE SLEEP AND DON'T GO NUTS AND GET YOUR SELF IN THE PADDY WAGON.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

They can't do them in the snow because their footprints to an open area would be seen and give away that these are created by humans. No one says that out loud because it spoils the magic. Snow, sand, mud, grass...all ignored but long stalk crops do a good job of hiding evidence.

Also they could do crop circles in the winter--there is plenty of the planet that is having "summer" while England has winter.

Do the aliens do some? I dunno, but I'd think they could move sand if they could knock over crops.

[edit on 7/9/09 by Atomic]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Atomic

They can't do them in the snow because their footprints to an open area would be seen and give away that these are created by humans. No one says that out loud because it spoils the magic. Snow, sand, mud, grass...all ignored but long stalk crops do a good job of hiding evidence.

Just cause they(humans, although I do believe in aliens, just that they don't do crop circles) haven't done it in the snow/sand doesn't mean they can't. They could definitely brush their tracks away in sand and fill in they're tracks in snow with snow taken from where they imprinted on their way out.

Watch some snow and sand circles start coming out now

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Afishl1]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan

Now I gave the crop circle people a new idea. Oh Boy, I can hardly wait.

I want pay-backs for the snow circle idea!

No you didn't give them a new idea, it would be to difficult for a fellow human to cover their tracks in the snow, much easier to stick to the crop fields. Plus they wouldn't want all their hard work spoilt if another snow storm struck. I have got a better idea for them though. Why don't they make one of these messages in the sand. Maybe in the middle of the desert would be quite convincing. How much is it to hire a cammel?

Seriously now, I might one day visit these forums to congratulate someone for getting one of these predictions right. That's if it isn't a doomsday prediction that came true.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by jackitin]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Wow, these postings talking about the end of the world etc.

Please read the thread and postings in it, NO ONE has EVER said today would be the end of the world!!! I have had to say this over and over again.

Everyone has been posting about the IF someone deciphered it correctly in an intelligent manner.

Also - crop circles IMHO need to be taken a closer look at anyway (the ones that are not obviously man made). I honestly believe messages are left for us through them.

People keep saying why don't they just "say" something, instead of in messages hard to read in crop circles.

What language would they use? Also look at Egypt - Mexico - inside caves - what language has most been used throughout man - kinds history?

Language of Signs!! through pictures mankind has most been able to communicate with each other.

I still believe the crop circles (the intricate ones) are made by a higher intelligence - and they do have messages for us.

Totally... And to all you that were not paying attention... THERE WAS A CME ON JULY 6-7th...

LOL

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by trueforger
I don't mean to be picky or anything,but has anyone else noticed the spate of debunk newbies?

Yes!!.. but there have been some nice new people too

its july 7th here now... perhaps it is for next years july 7

Yup and the CME and XRA/FLA happened...

roduct: 20090706events.txt
:Created: 2009 Jul 09 2332 UT
ate: 2009 07 06
# Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center
# Please send comments and suggestions to [email protected]
#
# Missing data: ////
# Updated every 30 minutes.
# Edited Events for 2009 Jul 06
#
#Event Begin Max End Obs Q Type Loc/Frq Particulars Reg#
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1220 0220 0226 0228 G10 5 XRA 1-8A B1.5 5.0E-05

1230 0402 0406 0409 G10 5 XRA 1-8A B1.5 4.3E-05

1240 + 0734 //// 0735 SVI C RSP 025-064 III/1

1250 1659 1705 1711 G10 5 XRA 1-8A C1.0 4.0E-04 1024
1250 1703 1704 1725 HOL 3 FLA S25W23 SF ERU 1024

roduct: 20090707events.txt
:Created: 2009 Jul 10 2332 UT
ate: 2009 07 07
# Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center
# Please send comments and suggestions to [email protected]
#
# Missing data: ////
# Updated every 30 minutes.
# Edited Events for 2009 Jul 07
#
#Event Begin Max End Obs Q Type Loc/Frq Particulars Reg#
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1260 0925 //// 1148 SVI C RSP 112-180 CTM/1

1270 + 1239 //// 1544 COM C RSP 30-80 CTM/1

1290 + 1652 //// 1811 COM C RSP 30-80 CTM/1

1300 1707 1708 1710 HOL 3 FLA S25W37 SF DSD 1024

1310 2158 2206 2214 G10 5 XRA 1-8A B1.2 1.1E-04

1320 2341 2344 2347 G10 5 XRA 1-8A B1.0 3.0E-05

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
As to solar cycle 24

May 29, 2009
New Solar Cycle Prediction
science.nasa.gov...

Solar Cycle 24 Prediction Updated May 2009
Presented by the NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC)
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

2012-13: NOAA predicts solar cycle 24 ”weakest since 1928” with $1 trillion damages in worst case
www.examiner.com... n-worst-case

Solar Cycle 24: Implications for the United States
David Archibald
International Conference on Climate Change
March, 2008
www.warwickhughes.com...

The point is it isn't news to anyone who pays attention to what is happening on the sun...

It's gonna take a lot more to show Aliens did it... when we already talked about it in 2008

True... Anyone Can Guess There will be X-Flares and CMEs during a Time when they are Likely to Occur.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join