It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Cow...Synchronicities???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This first one I will mention is what happened last night to me, July1,2009 at about 9:45 PM. Reading the book I had gotten from the library last week, among several other books; it was titled "Gem Stones A to Z" By Diane Stein.Copyright 2008. In the passage about Diatolite- Clear, This is what she wrote:
"...Eases discomfort from time speeding up in the Earth Changes..."
I was stunned when I read this line as this has been of late one of the topics that keeps popping up in threads. But, That's not the strangest part. About ten minutes prior I got a very distinct, I know we did this before deja' vu with myself and my children, I mean the exact lines and positions/ everything! I haven't had a deja ' vu in a very looooong time! But, after participating in a group meditation from this thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have had some events that are too spectacular for words!
Last week, right after the meditation, actually the night OF the meditation I had this dream, which I posted the morning after it happened.This is the whole post:

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Lucid Dream, Wierd dream, Or astral???

Okay, so it's been almost 5 weeks since I have had a dream that I recalled. This dream happened to me as I was falling asleep,. Here it goes...I was just starting to fall asleep when I started feeling like I was being shaken really hard by something, Which didn't wake me up, instead it pulled me down into the dream state further and I was in the dream fully at this point and opened my eyes to see(in the dream) My neighbor from across the way above me shaking me, but it was like he was on top of me, but not directly, like floating a few inches above me and looking upset and scared and still shaking me. I told him to stop and relax or something and then he was along side the couch where I sleep and (I) looked over to see my BF awake looking on his cell phone(It had internet) But I KNOW I was still asleep. Anyway, next thing I know is we're on the street between our homes and talking and then we went into his house. I stayed and talked some more to him and his girlfriend then I went home and the dream was over and I had no more dreams. Was this an astral projection that I caught by accident, or a very lucid wierd dream???

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ldyserenity]
Here's where I posted the original event:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
What's weirder is that day later on I decided to go pick up some books I had held over at my local library. One of these was titled "Witches, Werewolves, and Fairies of the middle ages" Which was NOT about the origin or history of these legends as I had thought it'd be, but it was in fact about OBE's and Astral projection. The wierder It gets, okay, in this book it actually had a description of exactly
what I had just gone through the night before, the night I had the dream!!!!!
These are some odd synchronicities, I'd say!Could it be the clarity in which we asked for during our group meditation in the other thread? Is it coincidence? Or are these some clues? I will post if I have any more synchronicities on this thread.

I'd also like to invite anybody else who's experiencing this as of late to post their own stories. Thank You all for reading.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have synchronicities daily now and have been for awhile, sometimes it happens so much that i just dont know whats going on anymore,i just have to laugh about it and try to ground myself as much as possible.

Its getting more and more intense, especially the last few days, somethings definately going down.

Also i laugh at the word coincidence, these are definately NOT coincidences.

Meditation starts it all off i think.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

Thank you for your response. If meditation sets it off, then I will be meditating a lot more!
Anyhow, I did meditate again last night. We'll see what happens for the next few days, as Now I am going to try to meditate on a daily basis!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Also i laugh at the word coincidence, these are definately NOT coincidences.

Meditation starts it all off i think.

Since I have started meditating (don't do it as much as I should) I have been noticing time-synchs. Eg, 1:11, 2:22 etc
I talk about this with a friend and we can't decide whether it's coincidence or not. I mean, I must look at a clock around 200 times a day (maybe an exaggeration?) and I understand that now I'm aware of the 'synchs' I will see them/remember them more. However I don't purposely look for them. I swear it happens daily, I see quite a few synchs, today I have only seen 2;22 and 3:33 but some days it's weird. Take last thursday... I saw 10:10, 11:11, 12:12, 1:11... came home for some work stuff, had a chat with my friend about what I saw then went back out to work.... I then saw 3:33 and 4:44.

When I was little I always seemed to wake up at 2:22 or 2:44 in the night.... oh shizzle... just remembered this morning I awoke at 09:09 (phone clock).

There's some stuff online about it, just Google "keep seeing same numbers".. believ it's referred to as numerology.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Yeah I am talking about other synchronicities...like deja' vu and seeing repetitive patterns like threads on ATS then seeing something similar in a book, or having an Event then it'll be in a book, esp one that you thought was about something totally different. The numbers thing is Numerology, that's not really synchronicity. However, during one of my posts I did look at the comp clock and it said 10:10.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I've had them so bad I was almost convinced that I was being monitored and people were running around behind the scenes setting me up, they were so strong and so pronounced. I also thought that maybe God was messing with me for fun.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I know, I thought that, too...like okay, somebody is monitoring my web activities and pulling up these books on the library first on the lists so I would look at them or possibly take them out. It could be. Weird, huh?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I am currently authoring a book called "There is no such thing as coincidence" Synchronicities happen every day for me. It is to the point that I it is second nature to me. I am one that sees the clock times 1:11, 4:44, for example. I always see 444. I was at the store and grabbed a pack of chicken, cost 4.44, I laughed with my husband...I picked up a magazine with Jay Z and Beyonce on it and they were discussing how they got married on the 4th at 4:00 and both had tatooed IV on their fingers.....I bought the magazine and food, totalling, $44. Next we were driving after the grocery store and got lost so I grabbed my phone to get directions...it was 4:44, I looked up and we were on CR 44 lastly the next sign came up and it was the speed limit....44.

That was the least of my experiences. Lately EVERYDAY, I will be talking or someone else will be talking and at the exact moment a specific word or sentence is being said, it is said on the television as well. Its so bad that when I play poker, I will hear the television say what the flop is as it turns over or what the river is as it turns over. Or it will say check when I do or someone else does. This happens DAILY to where my friends and family notice it. Once I was on the computer trying to figure out this drummers name from a band. I couldnt find it. My two friends were in the other room watching CSI or something similar. All of a sudden I heard the cop on the show ask someone, "Tell me your name" and he replied "Smitty" THE EXACT NAME I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!!!!! I cant even begin to document all the experiences I have on a daily basis in regards to this stuff. I used to think project blue beam but it seems almost impossible to fake what I have been experiencing. CRAZY

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Okay now a few nights ago I was reading/keeping up with a certain thread and after awhile there were no more responses, the next day it wasn't on recent posts all day, but again, at night it came up on the recent posts list, but the post was the exact same last post to the thread I had read the night before, no bump, nada! Then I was reading threads I could've sworn I have read before long ago, however, I have only been on ats for a few months; this year is the first ever I even knew about this site. Also I have been having the strange feeling that I have done this all before the whole life like it is a repeat. Maybe just too much being on here? I don't know.

Now today...this is the weirdest one, also the best one if you ask me. I woke up and look in my pack of cigarettes, I pull out one of the three that's left and smoke it. So I go ahead and text my SO I have two cigarettes left and will need some soon(He is working far away) I was really getting on his case, too, as I've no way to get any more cigarettes. Well about and hour later I go to the pack to get another cigarette and there are still three in it!!!!! That's not it! I decide to go to sleep to keep myself from smoking anymore cigarettes because I didn't want to run out. So I wake up again it is 12:20 PM and I look into the pack...and guess what? YEP. Three cigarettes are present and accounted for. Now You know as well as anybody, when you get that low there's no way you could miscount cos... count it three times there were three cigarettes, that would mean the first time I woke there should have been 6. There's no reasonable reason you would not notice it was six in the pack instead of three the first time! NO WAY! Especially when You're counting because when you're running out you take notice exactly how much you have and try to conserve them!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
More synchronicities to mention... Two days ago while on the computer I got on a 12:47 pm then again at 12:47 am... then the next day I was on early 10 am, next time I checked time it was 11:14 am, may not mean anything to all of you, but that's my daughter's bday, then again I looked it was 3:33 Pm, wierd!!!!

Then last night I got a hankering for a snickers and told my Hubby to get me one, later on History channel they had the whole thing about the company that makes snickers bars LOL!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Synchronicities abound this past week, well I am reading this book Future Memory and there's section all about the different hemispheres of the brain then on the History Channel there's a show talking about the functions of the brain right in the process ofme reading he very same thing!!!! Then the next day I am getting ready to go to a friend's house for coffee and she has this little tranpoline for her son and heis jumping on it but she brings him in so we can have our coffee and he is nagging her for the trampoline and as soon as he stops nagging the cartoon he's watching shows a trampoline, of course her kid starts to immediately whine again to go outside again. Funny that one was!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

It's been said that synchronicities occur more frequently (or are noticed more, depending on your viewpoint) when one is about to/is going through a change in their life. Usually (I think), this means a raising of their consciousness, possibly more so if the person pays attention to the synchs. A synchronicity is a coincidence with meaning. I recently used this quote in another thread (in a thread which synched with me personally as a matter of fact!):

"Saying that something is a denizen of the psychic realm in no way precludes its also having an efficacious force in the physical realm through the phenomenon called synchronicity." - Carl Jung

Your weird dream sounds like a lucid dream, as those occur more frequently when one is just falling asleep, or about to wake up; or more likely, if one falls asleep again after having just woke up. There is a middle ground between sleep and waking that sometimes appears grey and amorphous. If you can keep just enough consciousness to know whats going on without waking up fully, you can ease yourself into a dream of your making. You'll probably slip into it fully eventually and just dream, but if you can keep your mind calm enough, you can direct your dream as you wish. I've not read much about out-of-body experiences that do not occur in near-death situations, but I would surmise that lucid dreaming is on the "spectrum" of asteral travel and OBE's; perhaps even remote viewing, bilocation, and other phemomena.

There was an old thread here where someone went to a quiet remote area and whenever he said something of (presumably personal) importance, a noise would occur such as a bird chirping or a distant car honk or dog bark. He did the same experiment with another person there as well. Don Juan of Casteneda's Journey to Ixtlan would call it a confirmation from the universe, and used the sounds of a coffee shop in the same way as the person in thread I mentioned. You don't have to be in a remote location, the synchs happen constantly, at all times, and are relevant to you personally, if only you can realize it.

"Imagine a multidimensional spider's web in the early morning covered with dew drops. And every dew drop contains the reflection of all the other dew drops. And, in each reflected dew drop, the reflections of all the other dew drops in that reflection. And so ad infinitum. That is the Buddhist conception of the universe in an image." - Alan Watts

Synchronicities can show you that all things are connected. This is the mystical application, one which actively proves the Eastern maxims which state that all things are connected, all is one, and that separateness is an illusion. Synchronicity + Mysticism = Synchromysticism:

"Synchromysticism admits the reality that anything can be connected with meaning to anything else." - Jake Kotze

-------------Personal story time------------

So, I was talking to my family, trying to explain the importance of the number 72 (and 27 by extension), as I had recently turned 27. The ages 27-30 are called the Return of Saturn becase the planet saturn is in the same approximate signs in those years as it was in the year you were born. One of my cousins and I were talking about Jimi Hendrix (his idol as he plays the guitar), and how he had joined "The Forever 27 Club" along with other musicians such as Jim Morrison who all died at 27. My other cousin has a "Zune" music/video player and I was scrolling through it and stopped to listen to a song by No Doubt from their album: "The Return of Saturn" (his only No Doubt song and album on the device). This cousin and I play poker together, and he knows my favorite poker hand is 6-8 suited. (Once I got a royal flush in video poker and cashed out with $68 - yeah, I only had one quarter left so I missed the big payout! The Cashier said: "lucky 68" to me when paying me. In the first X-Files movie, Mulder runs up a heafty bar tab and the bartender says to him: "Looks like 68 is your lucky number." as in: 68 bucks.) Anyways, where was I ... Oh yeah, so he and I went to eat at El Pollo Loco. The date was 07/02/09 and the building number for the El Pollo Loco was 729. My cousin pointed out that special deal they were having, shown on the posters covering all the windows, which was 8 pieces of chicken for 6 dollars (well, $6.99). I pointed out to him that the maximum occupancy for the establishment happened to be 68. And by the way, there's no way 68 people could have fit in there even if they were stacked three high, so it was quite surprising to say the least. Oh, yeah, the Return of Saturn happens again at ages 58-60 and then again at 86-88. (Full story here.)

-----------end personal story time-----------

Well, that's not going to happen every day, at least not until I know everything about everything! But the possibility is there that this type of thing happens constantly and we're just not always aware enough to notice it. So, only during those moments of clairity and/or change do we tap into the collective unconscious just enough to see that separateness is really an illusion.

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.
-- William Blake

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ViolatoR

Wow thanks for the response. I just noticed it as I thought this thread was dead, but like the Pheonix it has risen from the ashes...lol. Very interesting stuff this synchronicity is.

new topics

top topics

join