It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo Agents, Schizophrenics, or Sociopaths??? (Or are they for real?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Hi Jaxon/

Why?
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan,
with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish,
because they did not receive the love of the truth,
that they might be saved.
And for this reason God will will send them strong delusion,
that they should believe the lie,
that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (2 Thes. 2:3-11).
"Watch therefore, for or you do not know at what hour your Lord is coming" (Mt. 24:42)...DEATH will come to all in their won time, so scripture tells us to be ready in SOUL and body.
Soul?
Prayer amongst other spiritual things mentioned in Scripture!
Body?
Know that your Body is also the Temple of God...treat it with respect in all regards.

"Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is near," wrote the Apostle James. "Behold, the Judge is standing at the door" (James 5:8-9).

"when the Son of Man comes,
will He really find faith on the earth?" (Lk. 18:8)....When the Son of Man comes refers to the day of Judgment of all living and the dead...will there be found FAITH in people?
According to Saint Paul, this will be the time "when people will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires they will choose teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and go after fables" (2 Tim. 4:3-4).
In other words, close to the end of the world people will become very cynical about Divinely revealed truths and absolute moral values.
They will only listen to and read about what sounds interesting or pleasing to ones SELF!
This attitude will promote the coming of false prophets and false antichrists,who will finally bring the Antichrist into the whole world.
These people will be used as FORE-Runners to proclaiming the Antichrist as the one everyone has been waiting for.
"Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Do not follow them.
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand" (Mt. 24:5, 24; Mark. 13:6)...Here we are given a stern WARNING to NOT follow them...or go after their teachings.
Whether they are deceived or out to deceive is not a matter to one who knows the Scriptures told by the fathers of Ancient Christianity!
Early church Fathers spoke of many deceptions occurring in their times....How much more deceiving is it now!
We are told to Hold onto the truth... many people avoid this simple message because it does not fit in with their OWN ideas of spiritual advice,and they go seeking it elsewhere!

Do I believe these POSTS are actually written by Visitors or bodies occupied by alien beings?
No,
If you read all of the posts, you can see that these members are either deceived or delusional.
Why?
I guess Lucifer thought himself higher then God and of the rest of the Angels ...PRIDE took over.
One of the easiest and deadliest form of TEMPTATIONS that is from ''SATAN''.
Watch the movie The ''Devils Advocate''...great movie with twists...

We are warned about such things occurring in ones body and soul, by the very Early Church Fathers of ANCIENT CHRISTIANITY to our time.
Falling into Satans trap has rather been easy by the decieving evil spirits,(fallen angels-demons)only because man does not WANT or wishes to NOT listen to the truth.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eniac
some people will believe anything. it's so sad. good thread.

But people SHOULD be able to believe anything.
What's the point of searching for truth if you start by dismissing whatever feels "weird"?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

If your gut instinct and common sense are telling you that something is 'weird', then it probably is. There's the old saying, "If it seems to good to be true..." The members of the People's Temple believed, and look what happened there!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well, it looks like ET_MAN is just trying to get a 'flock'. Here is his last, and I do mean last, post:

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I have answered all Private Messages and am not accepting anymore PM's since this account will not be used again after tomorrow, I only setup this account with intention of sharing the date October 11, 2011.
This will be my last post on ATS.

I feel I have shared enough and done my part, for those of you who still have questions I am answering all questions by email for those who are interested in hearing more.

I kindly ask the moderators to leave my email address available to everyone at my own discretion.

Feel free to email me anytime [email protected]

I wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
ET_MAN

For those who are reading this thread and are tempted to contact this cult leader, I only have to say: DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID! I'm surprised the Mods let this one go.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Thing is helen, people have been spouting the same kind of arse as the threads the OP describes for as long as we have records of people. It seems logical to believe they probably did it before anyone could write it down too. Therefore, if it's a sign that the end is nigh, the end has been nigh since we got started.
Some were dismissed & some were believed. That's where scripture comes from: the ones who convinced people they were right.
Jaxon, I haven't gotten to ET_MAN yet, but I did come across this. It wasn't half as funny as I'd hoped...
From the arrogance of the bloke, I'd guess he's pretty isolated, so I'm guessing @ loneliness as the motive.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Yes... welcome to the wonderful world of ATS.

The trouble with this place is that for every sane, well-informed, interesting, sensible poster there are (at a guess) seven or eight stupid, misinformed, gullible or deranged idiots.

Fortunately most of these people spend most of their time in the metaphysics or paranormal forums, and of course the loony bin entitled "the gray area".

The people you're talking about do not, to me, fit the profile of disinfo agents. I doubt that disinfo agents would bother posting this stuff when they have more urgent matters, like suppressing 9/11 truth. (Whatever that is.)

Sadly, they do seem to need to elevate themselves above the crowd. I'm always very leery of self-professed "spiritual" people. I do know some genuinely spiritually advanced people and you can tell the difference. First and foremost, genuine people never BS. So I tend to think they're just sad people whose grip on reality isn't too strong.

The other real problem - and it's widespread in ATS - is those people who think that quoting the Bible proves something. There are so many of them and it's so dreary having to wade through their posts just in case they accidentally say something informative. Ok, I usually don't bother. But at least I haven't put anyone on ignore... although maybe that would enhance my ATS experience.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Originally posted by eniac
some people will believe anything. it's so sad. good thread.

But people SHOULD be able to believe anything.
What's the point of searching for truth if you start by dismissing whatever feels "weird"?

No. People should be able to consider anything. There's an important difference.

If you know your reasons for rejecting an idea, and those reasons stand up to scrutiny, then you have every right to reject the idea.

The problem is, people believe all too quickly. I've been attacked on ATS for not coming down on one side or another of an issue because I didn't feel I had enough reliable information to make a decision.

And while I think you missed the point about beliving an idea vs. considering an idea, dismissing an idea just because it feels weird isn't logically defensible.

OTOH, the decisions we make about things are not necessarily logical, and often we simply don't know (and possibly cannot know) why we've come to them. I don't discount the possibility that there may be some subliminal ESP factor at work that can affect people's decisions.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

I like you! Now if we could just get more like you on this site, I might not have a lump on my forehead (from slamming my head into the wall!) I just went through one page of the recent posts, and there were three 'the world will end on (insert date)' threads! To quote John McClane of Die Hard fame: "Great Googaly Moogaly!!!"

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Crazy people are everywhere and WE are not alone. I'm on disability and would probably still be crazy to lose it....now.

I've not yet started a thread here. Quite a few threads that people make on the topic you mention, I had regretfully posted on about my own....experiences. Maybe that's derailing or hijacking. idk, seems pointless for me though. I guess it's part of therapy?

I've been here long enough now to become skeptical of many stories, wherever the source and including my own. I'm pretty sure my own imagination wasn't capable of all the stuff I remember.

I can't understand with all the negative stories about abductions, that people still want to be abducted. The ones who say they had great experiences also seem delusional. People want undenial proof, whatever that is.

The crop circles have something about them, if not just manmade high tech work. Gotta wonder what would happen to someone or some animal that was in it when it happened though.

As for your cat avatar, cats or familiars, I wouldn't doubt some truth in that. Made me laugh though.

My favorite is that people come back as rats, worshipped and fed....unless you're born again in New York or Chicago.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Well, it looks like ET_MAN is just trying to get a 'flock'. Here is his last, and I do mean last, post:

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I have answered all Private Messages and am not accepting anymore PM's since this account will not be used again after tomorrow, I only setup this account with intention of sharing the date October 11, 2011.
This will be my last post on ATS.

I feel I have shared enough and done my part, for those of you who still have questions I am answering all questions by email for those who are interested in hearing more.

I kindly ask the moderators to leave my email address available to everyone at my own discretion.

Feel free to email me anytime [email protected]

I wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
ET_MAN

For those who are reading this thread and are tempted to contact this cult leader, I only have to say: DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID! I'm surprised the Mods let this one go.

Oh if only that were his last post.

....a couple of years later now we're about to find out if it comes true and suddenly he retracts it, surprise surprise.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join