It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Faces Of E.T.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

yea i should have made the title "smoking gun proof, you can't debunk this"....lol

here is a new video i just ran into about Betty and Barney Hill. the ufo description from Betty is very close to what i witnessed myself.

check it out if you have time...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i just was wondering if we could possibly be making a mistake by misjudging these grey's because of religious beliefs.

Why? We misjudge everything else based on religion... at least we have consistency

BTW what happened to your collection? I never got it downloaded and its no longer accessible? Why did they zap it?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

exactly, that's why i was questioning things about misconceptions.

collection ?

oh right here...

here's the new vid...

i took it out of the Op because i wasn't sure if it mixed well with abduction topic but maybe it does ?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thanks I see you redid it maybe that is why the old link was dead...

Also a new poster today I copied it to the STS 75 thread... An Aerospace engineer he claims with words about the MOTION, not shape... I hope he plays

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

yes i still have more to add to it.

an ongoing collection for sure.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Do you think insects and reptiles could evolve to a highly intelligent point? Are their brains even set up to evolve to such highly intelligent beings? What would it take for them to potentially become so advanced?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

Do you think insects and reptiles could evolve to a highly intelligent point? Are their brains even set up to evolve to such highly intelligent beings? What would it take for them to potentially become so advanced?

great question,

of course i can only speculate but considering reptiles have supposedly been roaming the Earth for millions of years before Man showed up, i would think there certainly was enough time for them to evolve that far.

could they evolve to that stage of intelligence ? i don't know, maybe they are Reptilians from a different planet or Dimension and are not exactly like the ones that we know about .

i think the Annunaki were thought to be Reptilian Aliens

really good video on Reptilians Aliens

13 parts total, you can find the rest of the videos in this link if you or anyone else is interested.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
Do you think insects and reptiles could evolve to a highly intelligent point?

Study ant colonies and Velociraptors, then we'll talk

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, when you have time i would like to know more about this picture you posted in the other thread. who what when where why ?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Inanna is the Sumerian goddess of sexual love, fertility, and warfare. Alternative Sumerian names include Innin, Ennin, Ninnin, Ninni, Ninanna, Ninnar, Innina, Ennina, Irnina, Innini, Nana and Nin, commonly derived from an earlier Nin-ana "lady of the sky", although Gelb (1960) presented the suggestion that the oldest form is Innin and that Ninni, Nin-anna and Irnina are independent goddesses in origin.[1] Her Akkadian counterpart is Ishtar.

Inanna's name is commonly derived from Nin-anna "Queen of Heaven" (from Sumerian NIN "lady", AN "sky")

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join