It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Faces Of E.T.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
here is a very interesting presentation by Barbara Lamb at the international ufo congress 2009. Barbara is discussing alleged cases of Alien abductions and some of her clients have gone thru hypnotic regression therapy which has revealed memories of what the Aliens that abducted them look like.

part 2
www.youtube.com...

part 3
www.youtube.com...

The human race enjoys judging. Many individuals make sound judgments about other people everyday. But what happens when we are faced with a judgment of what may be a ET intelligent s species. What happens when the actions of this presence is not all fun, games or spiritual insight but terrible acts which would frightened any one of us to the core.

ufomedia.blogspot.com...

Alien & UFO Drawings by Abducted Children

[edit on 2-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Interesting stuff

With all the abductee accounts it does seem that the majority of species that abduct humans are likely of the same species or closely related to each other. Another interesting thing is the similarity in how these beings abduct people, it seems that they can just materialize anywhere and walk through walls, which would require some kind of 'phase shift' technology. In my opinion the small differences in the way these Greys look can be attributed to human nature of misleading eyewitness accounts and the witnesses own twists or perspective of the encounter. It is likely 3 main subtypes of Greys responsible. I would like to see some more detailed cases dealing with Pleadian, Reptilian, and other species encounters though.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
All of these videos are thought provoking, at very least. Thank you for posting them. I just spent the last little while watching all of them. When I see stuff like this, it always puts me in very deep thought about UFO's and intelligence life beyond our own. I feel like the entire universe is being witheld from us as a human race being ruled by governing bodies. Hopefully in the next couple years we will get alot more knowledge about OUR universe.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

thanks jkrog08,

from what i understand , the typical Grey is the most common with abductions. some abductees like Travis Walton , have said there were other beings there as well.

The various aliens (Greys, Reptilians, "Nordics" and so on) are said to have specific roles, origins, and motivations.

en.wikipedia.org...

you might be correct about "witnesses own twists or perspective" being a partial reason for the slight differences of descriptions. also if there is hybrid program( i think there is), that could explain some differences as well.

what's interesting to me is the descriptions of Aliens seen by 62 school children seem to match the descriptions by the abductees

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.youtube.com...

here is a weird abduction story
www.youtube.com...

reply to post by USMC-oorah

thanks USMC-oorah,

glad you liked the videos and thanks for taking the time to watch them. this whole subject of Abductions is mind boggling and definitely should be discussed here and studied.

there are also many reports by women who claim their baby was taken from them. i suspect there is a breeding program occurring.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Wouldn't sruprise me if they were even different species, just closely related. There are hundreds of are hundreds of confirmed alien species and sub types.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

thanks h1satsu,

yes i think that is certainly a possibility, there are so many different Alien sighting reports it's crazy.

Clifford Stone say's there are at least 57 different species

www.youtube.com...

i think the commonly reported Grey Aliens are experimenting with Hybrid creation. they may want to be like us. maybe the Grey's do not have emotions or a soul like we humans do ?

it's also very possible that this could be a repeat of the dilution of the human gene pool just like in the day's of Noah ?

something weird is going on, i know that much

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hi/

I haven't watched the videos because the computer is unable to....
Anyway..
The description given by the children at Zimbabwe only tells me that these beings are Demons!
It fits in perfectly with what demons do...FEAR
Their description also fits in with many other similar cases told many times over.
Electricity is also something that which fascinates these beings!
This is also another sign of them being A demonic Influence before the last day's and that they are not alien visitors from another planet!

These cases have been told by many and all fall into the same category!
All displaying very similar,if not the same characteristics of being Demonic in nature!
Another article that speaks of this is Genetics,Ufo's and the Birth of the Antichrist all very similar as to what is happening today!
Early century Desert fathers(monks)have had similar cases...they saw similar beings but not in spaceships.
Toward the 20th century we have new manifestations of these beings....BUT they are all the same.
Spaceships today are the norm!
Early century it was mermaids,fairies,leprechauns and so forth....
Today it is spaceships...
E.T....*Another Fascinating HOLLYWOOD movie ...let's feel sorry for the poor demon!
Here's a fairy tale~
~~~Little red riding hood~~~

Red Riding hood....Grandma,what big eyes you have?
Wolf...the better to see you with my dear!
Red Riding hood...Grandma,what big teeth you have!
Wolf....the better to eat you with my dear....
Ok, what is the point of this story?

The point is the Wolf was in Grandmas clothing but underneath he was still the Wolf!
The little girl recognized the wolf a little too late and he went for her...but since it is a bad wolf and red was good,it was a happy ending!

(ok, I like fairy tales! ok!)

ICXC NIKA
helen

EDIT...Spelling mistakes.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by helen670]
EDIT...*added fairy tale and E.T description~

[edit on 7/2/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

The description given by the children at Zimbabwe only tells me that these beings are Demons!

interesting view point you have helen670,

i respect your opinion on this but i am failing to see how the description of the Aiens in that case = demons.

does their appearance alone make that true ?
or is it their actions that make that clear to you ?

for sake of discussion lets assume that evil demons do actually exist and are able to manifest themselves in the same dimension or realm that we exist in.....

how can you differentiate an Alien up to no good, and a demon from another realm in the ethereal world ?

how can we be sure beyond any shadow of doubt that these beings are the same type of demons mentioned in the scriptures of Biblical text ?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh I am sure there is a hybridization program. I have researched the school children incident and it is interesting. Supposedly there are over 10,000 intelligent civilizations in our galaxy alone, with 57 (like you said) visiting Earth. The Greys seem to be a major player for one reason or another, it could have to do with the 1954 Greada Treaty or it likely has been going on for many millennia and the treaty was just something to make our generation feel 'important' because there is nothing we could do anyways. The Grey alien species is the one reported species that is reported by so many all over that it is the one I AM SURE exists. So at least I can say I know what one species looks like...Hopefully,lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

interesting view point you have helen670,

i respect your opinion on this but i am failing to see how the description of the Aiens in that case = demons.

does their appearance alone make that true ?
or is it their actions that make that clear to you ?

for sake of discussion lets assume that evil demons do actually exist and are able to manifest themselves in the same dimension or realm that we exist in.....

how can you differentiate an Alien up to no good, and a demon from another realm in the ethereal world ?

how can we be sure beyond any shadow of doubt that these beings are the same type of demons mentioned in the scriptures of Biblical text ?

Hi easy/
The appearance is not alone evidence that they resemble demons,but also many if not all of their characteristics..eg/
Big dark eyes,grayish bodies...
Not much speech....except for a few words

Telepathic...are known to read ones' mind.

Demons are bodiless spirits!
They are without flesh.

Demons can shape shift?
Demons can make themselves look like anything you want them to...

If you read the Lives of Saints from early century and even today, you will understand what and how demons behave!
Many saw with demons appearing as real ugly...
Other's were fooled by demons appearing t them as Angels of light eg/the good fairy!
All display similar characteristics eg/ they either use FEAR or when that doesn't work,they appear as a friend.
Seances....spirits are demons.

Jesus Christ died on the Cross...The Cross is a weapon!
Though many people will laugh at this, it is a weapon of a Christian.
Doing the sign of the Cross over oneself and a prayer deters demons...
The "sign of the Son of Man" (Matt. 24:30)..
By the Cross on Golgotha, the prince of this world was cast out (John 12:31)
Saint Anthony of the Desert~Unseen Warfare

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

]The Greys seem to be a major player for one reason or another, it could have to do with the 1954 Greada Treaty or it likely has been going on for many millennia

good points

i would have to say that regardless of a treaty or not the Grey's would have been doing whatever they want since their technology should be superior to ours. of course a treaty would make things easier for them.

how do feel about or have you ever considered the theory that these Grey's are time evolved reptilian humanoids (dinosauroids) from our own planet ?

the girl at the end of the video say's

"it is fairly arrogant to think that the end point of all evolutionary trajectories should sort of emulate human beings"

i would concur with her thinking on that but what if the cards in the deck were shuffled differently and these reptilians started to experiment with human dna and and transformed themselves over time into these human form reptoids ?

i could postulate that any dinosauroids would have been around before humans showed up. what if they helped themselves to our dna and over time evolved into the Grey's ?

that makes sense to me because if the Grey's are in fact experimenting with hybrids, why should we assume that is only a recent project for them. this could be an ongoing objective for them ?

i know some people might say well...there is no known fossils of this type of creature. maybe their are dinosaurs on other planets as well. if life evolved from the ocean, and dinos were the first to evolve from there then why could that not be the case on other planets as well ?

i have read some abduction reports that claim reptoids and grey's were working together. some people believe the reptilians control the grey's

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
lol i thought it said Feces of E.T. Very interesting maybe we will all get to see for ourselves one day

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

thanks for your reply helen670,

well i am a christian so i can empathize with your viewpoint and have over the years leaned in that direction.

i just was wondering if we could possibly be making a mistake by misjudging these grey's because of religious beliefs.

i will be thinking on this some more, thanks again

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I have heard the Grey time travelers theory, but I do not think so. IO also do not think these aliens are demons and angels. What I do think is that the Orions (homeworld of the Greys reportedly, Zeta Reticuli is not their original home) and all other species simply took other evolutionary paths that were indicative of their planets environments. The Greys I think evolved from a dolphin or insect type species. The Reptilians evolved from, well reptiles. Pleadians were probably the first primate species and we are likely decended of them. My "theory of everything" is far from complete but that is what I have so far. LOL, maybe I will make a thread on it or publish a paper someday.

Great thread, excellent medium for discussion easynow!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I envision the alien races are more like Star Trek. Why are they only depicted as the pop culture gray aliens?

The best of the abduction cases (which do not involve hypnotic regression) have the more interesting type of aliens. There is a case from France in which the aliens were tall and had pointed facial features. The man was walking his dog and went inside a landed ship.

The Hopkinsville KY aliens were very different from what is described now, along with Travis Walton, the Hills, Flatwoods VA, and the Pascagoula MS case.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Well there are a decent bit of cases concerning non Grey aliens, just not as many. I think there are MANY different types, just like Star Wars or Star Trek. I would also bet that the majority are bi-pedal, while some are not however. I also think some are multi-dimensional,some may be lesser dimensional, some may be non-corporeal, and some may be based of silicon or another element and look nothing like what we could recognize as life. I think there are also plasma and pure energy life forms.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

thanks kidflash2008,

I envision the alien races are more like Star Trek. Why are they only depicted as the pop culture gray aliens?

i kind of agree with you on that. it seems more plausible but of course that doesn't make it true. i wonder why they have never used the Grey Aliens in any of the episodes or Movies ?

this is the closest thing to a Grey that i remember seeing on Star Trek

The best of the abduction cases (which do not involve hypnotic regression) have the more interesting type of aliens. There is a case from France in which the aliens were tall and had pointed facial features. The man was walking his dog and went inside a landed ship.

yes i agree with you there. did Travis Walton do the regression thing ? i don't recall if he just remembered on his own or not...hmmm

i would like to hear more about that case from France, any links ?

The Hopkinsville KY aliens were very different from what is described now, along with Travis Walton, the Hills, Flatwoods VA, and the Pascagoula MS case.

you mean different as in the Grey's are more talked about now ?

if i am not mistaken, the Betty and Barny Hill case described aliens that resemble the descriptions of the Grey"s ?

it is strange though that there are so many different varieties

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Star Trek has had a few episodes with beings that look similar to Greys, the classic series comes to mind, remember the one where Spock hijacks the ship and takes Captain Pike to the 'forbidden planet' to live out his life? Star Trek Enterprise had some interesting beings called the Xindi, which were made up of 4 or 5 races. One was a reptilian race that looked a lot like Draconians supposed looks. They also had a race called the "Aquatics" which had to be in water and swam, were not bi-pedal and did not speak the common language. Over all though you are right, Star Trek has not depicted Grey looking beings in any large scale plot lines. Star Wars has some Grey looking beings as well, remember the "Catina Band"? Also one of the Jedi Masters in Episode 1 looked similar. They are usually in passing and do not make up large plot lines however.

EDIT to add: I can not beleive this thread has not got more flags and stars!? That is odd you have 5 stars and only 3 flags as well no?

[edit on 7/2/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

i remember the Captain Pike episode but it's been so long since i watched that, i don't remember what the Aliens looked like.

Star Wars did not have any that look like this ???...

they did have those Tall Grey's (Lama Su) in one of the Movies where Obi Wan goes to that water world and the tall looking Grey's are building an army of Boba Fett look a likes. (attack of the clones 2) that was a good flick

if i ever get abducted, i hope it's by this type of Alien...or this type...

now that's an alien !

me thinks the non interest is because lack of hollywood mindset in the Op ? not sure.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

me thinks the non interest is because lack of hollywood mindset in the Op ? not sure.

LOL, yea you don't have a title called "Benevolent aliens gave me a message for humanity MUST READ!!!". LOL, I guess you could troll for attention and create 300 plus threads in 6 months like some members here do!

Good thread none the less, a true ufology type thread, no bs and real ufology topics. BTW, Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) is one I would LOVE to be abducted by,lol.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by jkrog08]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join