It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New contact from the Pleiadians

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Is this the makings of a new “Billy”





www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...


He claims to be an amateur UFO researcher. There are earth changes being predicted but of very unclear about the details. Of course there are no specific dates.

I think they were trying to see if he would follow their directions or perhaps to modify his thinking somehow. Something like mental suggestions.
Almost seems like some new inter dimensional beings that are try to see if we could see them. It appears that they are 5th dimensional beings.
I’m a bit skeptical but what do you think?




posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is pretty old I remember seeing it before.

Must be a thread around here somewhere.



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BartS


He claims to be an amateur UFO researcher. There are earth changes being predicted but of very unclear about the details. Of course there are no specific dates.


I reason why specific dates were not told is because the future might be altered if we came to know what will happen when.


I think they were trying to see if he would follow their directions or perhaps to modify his thinking somehow. Something like mental suggestions.
Almost seems like some new inter dimensional beings that are try to see if we could see them. It appears that they are 5th dimensional beings.
I’m a bit skeptical but what do you think?


If the species were inter dimensional why should they alter the vibrational energy of that man? And moreover, why should they have the porthole?



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
If the species were inter dimensional why should they alter the vibrational energy of that man? And moreover, why should they have the porthole?


I don’t understand much on the subject of vibrational energy but it was odd that they asked him to bend over. If this was a real account I would think it was a mental exercise or something.
The first thing came to my mind is didn’t Dan Brown do something like this?



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BartS
I don’t understand much on the subject of vibrational energy but it was odd that they asked him to bend over. If this was a real account I would think it was a mental exercise or something.
The first thing came to my mind is didn’t Dan Brown do something like this?


It all depends on the method they use. There are lots of documentaries of UFO's in youtube especially about the energy of these alien species. They are said to resonate in this postive energy. The reason why that man was not able to match the energy to see the golden colour was because of the fact that he still is a primitive dimensional being, and not an higher dimensional being.



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Don't hate on Billy man.

He's a pimp.



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Don't hate on Billy man.

He's a pimp.


I don’t hate Billy….lol
I think he’s a character. I’m not sure if I believe him but do find his stuff interesting.



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! I love this website.... lol



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BartS

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Don't hate on Billy man.

He's a pimp.


I don’t hate Billy….lol
I think he’s a character. I’m not sure if I believe him but do find his stuff interesting.


K cool.



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

It all depends on the method they use. There are lots of documentaries of UFO's in youtube especially about the energy of these alien species. They are said to resonate in this postive energy. The reason why that man was not able to match the energy to see the golden colour was because of the fact that he still is a primitive dimensional being, and not an higher dimensional being.


From what little I know about dimensions I’m not sure how one could possibly ever experience different dimensions other than the one we exist in now.




www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BartS
 


Yes, thats what they were trying to attain. But couldnt. They tried to change the vibrational level to match theirs so that he could see the gold colour. But they couldnt get the most optimum result right?



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet
 


That could be scary. Who knows what could happen to a person if they try to raise them into other dimensions. Like a flat Lander falling could be destroyed considering there is nothing holding them vertically. Imagine if they folded while coming down.
On a 3D perspective, molecular bonds could break down and disintegrate them.
I understand that they probably know what they are doing but what if he was the first test run. LOL



posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BartS
 


In the video, the person mentioned that the aliens warned him not to come near them because their energy will kill/burn him. That is what happens when we change into other dimensions.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BartS
 


Try '___' or Salvia-- you will experience a dimension shift that you could never imagine otherwise. IT is truly a life changing experience.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
i dont believe this guy one bit...no dates because he would be scared..?..and why would these aliens talk a guy like him who will NEVER be able to get their message across effectively?



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BartS
 


thansk for that

what would that 4 dimensional supercube be casting its shadow on?..on all 3 of our dimensions?



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque
 


I believe it is hypothetical because it's not possible for us to even visualize 4D. So, if it were to cast a shadow it would look like that in 3D. Just as the 3D cube casts a shadow on a 2D surface.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join