It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Sanitize Gentalmen....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
go room to room in your house and ensure you have no illegal anything in your residence.. after all we have to protect our families first. and the 4th is so easy for these bastards to violate, I would assume they plan too.
1. computers appear to be the number one evidence collection machines - so, if its running like a dog ... your probably infected ... why not take your data off and do a factory recovery... make sure to tell the program to repartition and format or destructive recovery... option... if they want it they still can get it - it just cost 100 X more to get.
2. any item of political affilation should be removed
3. pratice dumber than a sack of hammers - routine... and offer no resistance
4. make sure everyone under your roof - understands the law and the do's and dont's to self preservation.
5. have a backup location with hurricane supply kit.. with 3 days MRE's and protection.
6. fill a extra gasoline can and keep it fresh.
7. inspect every piece of machinery you have for future parts needs and order them.
8. prescriptions, etc...
oh, if they want to give you a flu shot say is it safe to get two..? I just got one last week at work...~ ok ...

I would love to celebrate July 4th with the rest of everyone, but this date scares me as it is the one day we celebrate our independance only to realize - its all an illusion, and your not free - never was ... but we have this day to remind us of what? the people who invented it know its a hoax, I m sure they chuckle behind closed doors...

video.google.com...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Do not forget number 9. This is the most important one of all.
9. Make sure to cover your entire skull with a Reynolds Wrap Chapeau so they will not be able to read your thoughts. Only leave holes big enough for one eye and one nostril. Too many holes defeat the purpose.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
now that one was good ... thank you,
how precisious of you to think of me .... XOXO
Star for you ....

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've already "sanitized" my house. I have things hidden in case anarchy breaks out...not illegal things of course but bug out supplies.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
What are you people expecting the revolution to take place on July 4th? Haha, Yeah right.

Nothing is going to happen, people are just going to get drunk as usual, and NK might test fire a missle.

Nothing to see here folks, move along...

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
We are not sure what is going to happen, but our local Homeland Security guy, has a body language problem...
let me dig up the report - I got from the preacher-- here you go this is his email with address removed... check this intel out...

Preacher Email to me.... i dont know if he posted it on ats, he might have.

I couldn't sleep tonight from something a person told me earlier this evening. This person I have known for 2 years. She works in a government job. She said she was having a conversation with a Hmland. secur. worker ( a liason between the state & fed. ) and she said, " So tell me, 'Barry', when they close the banks, declare martial law, and put up road blocks on the major roads, will we be able to get around by using the backroads?" 'Barry' just looked at her and shook his head "no." She said he was very solemn.

He later saw her the same day and told her he didn't think that her scenario was likely. She felt he had sought her out as he had made a mistake by giving her an honest and direct answer to her question earlier.
I believe we are about to find out. I think ATS would be all over this.

email end.... let me read it before posting ...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
first and last bump ....
second line

top topics

join